[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Borderline genius here but I'm hated because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-20-57-20.jpg (49 KB, 540x762) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-20-57-20.jpg
49 KB, 540x762
Hey guys.

Borderline genius here but I'm hated because people who haven't done shit in their lives like to mock mine. Yeah /sci/fags who got their GED in late 20s, I'm looking at you.

>genius
>gets laid
>liked by others
>mocked by nobody's

Check out my paper many have raged about I don't remember when possibly a year or two ago. Not to mention they needed translation to understand terminology.

What have you've done in your life?
>>
Where can we read this paper?
>>
See, something tells me it isn`t that you`re a borderline genius that some people hate you for - maybe some people hate you because (at least how you`ve presented here) you sound like a major dick who can`t get stop pumping sand up his own ass?
>>
If you really were a "borderline genius" it would be rather obvious to you why you're hated.
It is to us.
>>
>people actually replying to /sci/ baitpost
>>
>>24004674
Arxiv
>>
I guess it was published in 11'
>>
>>24004674
Name of it
>>
"Border line genius" hanging out in soc trying to stir shit lol mmkay
>>
>>24004817
Not "published" but rather posted. He may have more. I haven't checked.
>>
>>24004826

?

Who hangs out there? I haven't even gone there since 11' and it used to have post grads posting regularly.

I'm also talking about the guy.
>>
>>24004694
Literally what the fuck are you even talking about? Make a constructive post for a change.
>>24004708
Ok bro
>>
>>24004820
>Jacob L. Barnett
okay now post Perelman's praise of him
>>
>>24004862
Kid was mocked by half of sci while sci itself hasn't accomplished much. Maybe 20% have.

What you wrote there doesn't make any sense. What I am talking about does. Read his paper and be envious like the rest of sci.
>>
Baby calculus
>hard

Delirious at best. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>24004647
> States he's a genius.
> Doesn't know why people mock him.
Seems legit
>>
>>24004959
>new ID

He is recognized and if you'd go to other boards outside of soc you'd know that sci is just envious of him.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 475x356
>>24004974
Hahaha!!!!!!!! Everyone on /sci/ thinks he sucks BBC and possibly analy raped by his dad.
>>
>>24005027
You go to sci these days? No wonder dicksucking is a common theme.
>>
>>24004647
the reason people love to hate on the "genius" minority is because of their pretentious attitude which stems from their own insecurity.
yes, a genius has a high iq. does it have anything to do with me? no? then i dont give a shit. -thought pattern of a non-genius
but it can't be left alone at that. typically, smarts mc large brain must throw their high iq into every argument, thinking it will automatically give them authority over the situation when it really just makes them look foolish in stark contrast to the actuality of the situation.
that is the reason you are hated. not because people fear your intelligence, not because people need an outlet for their own inferiority, but because you tout your alleged superior mental capacity to everyone who doesn't want to praise you for it.
>>
>>24005074
What you said is true.

I'd like to add:
Everyone has a fair start at just about anything. Some excell, others don't. This is skill talk. I don't see why those that don't excell have the ordacity to even raise a finger at those who have.

No real thing as "genius" it's practice. You practice you get good. No one is at fault here but the person who does or does not practice.

So why does the person who sits at home and does nothing have any say? Is my question.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.