[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rimjob thread. Anyone been rimmed before? Gave someone a rimjob?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 65632.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
65632.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
Rimjob thread. Anyone been rimmed before? Gave someone a rimjob? Get in here let's talk and maybe hookup. I'm looking to receive myself.

Kik donlj8
>>
I have given and received
Very awesome if done right
>>
Love when a girl is into this!
Kik conmann6000
>>
I do it to my girl on the sly sometimes. A quick lick here and there when going down..
But when she gets drunk and loopy she lets me have more freedom, then pretends like she can't remember the next day.
Real cute.
>>
me and my ex used to do it to eachother, we were both complete virgins before eachother so maybe it was a lack of experience, but it was meh at best
>>
I've always wanted to try it on guys but was never sure how they'd feel about it. I rarely receive it but daaaaamn I love it.
>>
>>24003969
Im a guy n consider myself kinky n love it when a girl does this. If they said no I bet if u did it while they were horny they would love it. Just isnt cool to say to other guys haha lol
>>
>>24003969
My girlfriends quite sexually vanilla. I'd love her to try it on me.
>>
>>24003979
>>24003981
Well sometimes if I'm sucking a guy off and I'm playing with his balls, I'll kind of try to rub at least the taint. Never had any complaints from that. I also try to tell a guy how much I love it when he's eating my ass so he's knows to keep doing it haha.
>>
>>24004000
Yeah, if most guys are like me, that's a sure-fire way to make them keep going haha.
My girl tends to pull away and complain.
>>
>>24004000
Damn that got me hard lol, but yea its definitely good and worth trying! Even the rubbing it when your getting a bj is good
>>
>>24004008
I mean, when you're having sex, you're more likely to do things even you would think you'd never try. I dunno. I'd totally be down for it. Especially if the guy doesn't have a completely hairy b hole.
>>
>>24004012
Guess I gotta find me some freaky boys. The last guy I fucked rimmed me and it was sooooosososoooo nice. He was kind of kinky. Wanted me to spit in his face and slap him and shit. I probably could have rimmed him but I was way too nervous to bother. He was really creepy about my car. Shame. He was a decent fuck. Didn't know how to work his dick though
>>
>>24004025
U got to teach him lol, I love getting freaky and trying new things. Glad theres other kinky girls out there! Just need to find some
>>
>>24004016
Hells yeah, gotta keep that place smooth.
>>
My girlfriend and I always lick and eat each other's asses. I love to do it because is so kinky and she thinks is "gross" but loves it lol and the way she bury her tongue in my ass... God damn, my cock is always about to explode. She's a good girl.
>>
my wife just kinda lets me do it every so often because she knows how much i love licking her ass.

sucks that she isnt that into it though, shes a trooper i spose.
>>
>>24004043
Haha totally!! It's probably not as hard as it seems
>>24004051
Yeah definitely! Not a fan of tons of pubes in my mouth lol
>>
My straight best friend let me finger and rim him once while I was blowing him. Remains one of the best encounters I've ever had. He moaned so much.
>>
>>24004085
So just a few pubes then? Haha.

Are you actually attracted to guys assholes though? Or just the act
>>
File: 997.jpg (278 KB, 1494x1080) Image search: [Google]
997.jpg
278 KB, 1494x1080
never been rimmed before but have been dying to find someone willing
>>
>>24003310
love giving and receiving, rimjobs or just straight up tonguefucking. fucking burying my nose in the wet cunt and licking all the creases on a tight, hot puckered asshole, working my tongue deep inside. I could go for hours

also love it when a girl fingers herself while I'm fucking her in the ass and feels my cock through the wall of her pussy. that and fucking back and forth between the pussy and ass, not letting her know where I'm gonna cum.
>>
Hey everyone, good to hear it's well received. My friend keeps telling me his girl wants to do it but he doesn't let her. I really can't believe he's missing out on that
>>
I love giving because it's one of those things that make girls give those genuine moans. Especially when they aren't expecting it.

But the women that have done it to me, I couldn't look them in the eye after. Though it felt good as hell.
>>
Femanon here who has tried it with a few guys.

It would be helpful if you would shave down there first...
>>
I'm a guy, I love giving girls rimjobs. Not so much the act itself, but what it does to the girl, driving her crazy from pleasure.

I don't care for receiving. Not that I hate it but I don't want to shave my crack and I don't expect a girl to eat my hairy asshole.
>>
>>24006929
No it wouldn't. Wax or just don't do it at all. Do you want to lick sandpaper?
>>
>>24003310
Tons of girls are interested in giving/recieving rimjobs.

Know what's rarer?

Snowballing.

I have no idea why but it's really hard for me to find a girl that's willing to make out with me with my cum in her mouth.
>>
>>24007889
Have you tried looking on Craigslist or fetlife?
>>
>>24003310
I've received it lots, my ex used to love doing it but for me it was "meh"... I just let her do it cause she liked it. I've only done it my ex once, I find the thought of it gross because poo comes from there, though I have no prob putting my dick there lol.
>>
>>24008962
Yeah same here. Always wanted one and when it finally happened she only did it for 30 seconds before I told her to stop. Feels really gross and found it real hard to kiss her even weeks after
>>
>>24003310
makes it impossible to walk comfortably
>>
I'm actually stupid as fuck, so can someone explain what it is?

Asslicking?
>>
>>24009999
Is Google blocked in your country?
>>
>>24009999
What a waste of quads
>>
>>24009999
Literally what it sounds like.
Put your tongue on your partners asshole and lick it.
Usually it's a circular motion.
Sometimes you can focus on the hole and kinda penetrate it with your tongue.
>>
>>24003310
kik me samiam082082
>>
>>24003310
Rim my gf in the shower: most of the time (I have to be careful with her, can't do pussy-ass-pussy or ass-pussy-ass, because she's very sensitive to infections and all that crap: and it's a shame because I really really enjoy eating her out and rimming her).

Gotta tell you OP the first time I tried it was one of the most nervous feelings going down there. She was a bit freaked out the first time I did it, but now she doesn't care. I play with her butt hole all the time, tongue and fingers. She's licks my balls and my taint all the time, so, hopefully my ass will get licked one of these days: fingers crossed and maybe more if she's into it. I'm kind of kinky when it comes to sex (love spit, and rough stuff, love being taken control of), she's somewhat conservative because she's shy. It's slow going, but we're making progress.

Some advice: if you don't like shit, make sure you both shower off before doing any of that stuff. It's a massive turn off if you're not into shit-play and you end up with a bit of shit in your mouth (trust me, I know).

>kek that last sentance always makes me laught inside. I hate the taste of shit. I will never go near another unwashed asshole ever again! I've had a couple of experiences that grossed me the fuck out.
>>
anyone in sweden?
>>
>>24012204
I'm from Sweden, I'm a male tho 20
>>
>>24007082
Every girl I've been with that's done it has preferred to rim a shaved asshole. And waxing an asshole? Wtf is that shit even
>>
hey guys... what's your experiences??
>>
>>24003310
I have once, one of the best feelings of my life. 1000/100 would do again
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.