[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi all, I moved to Germany from Korea and finally got the freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: goMeihuaTemp_mh1467177531927.jpg (1 MB, 862x1364) Image search: [Google]
goMeihuaTemp_mh1467177531927.jpg
1 MB, 862x1364
Hi all, I moved to Germany from Korea and finally got the freedom to try new things. Im a crossdresser and into some weird stuff, and im really not into guys.

On Fetlife there doesnt seem to be enough ppl from Germany and it doesnt "match" you over orientation and fetishes. I think its great for keep in touch with people I knee, but its been difficult to connect to new ppl.

Pic related: me
>>
File: goMeirongTemp_mr1467183789866.jpg (1 MB, 722x1324) Image search: [Google]
goMeirongTemp_mr1467183789866.jpg
1 MB, 722x1324
>>23993495

Ive tried german sites like Joy.us or Sklavenzone. Joyus is too vanilla. I only get matched with straight girls or have to pose as a girl. Sklavenzone is too serious. Ive met some interesting ppl there but i wasnt looking to be full time fag.
>>
File: res_1464542133275.jpg (168 KB, 376x604) Image search: [Google]
res_1464542133275.jpg
168 KB, 376x604
>>23993558

And stuff like okcupid just make me laugh. Its,like 50% ads 30% disguised ads and 20% SJWs.

I mean I get that im a fagget with niche faggetness(ffs i sound like a hipster) but really what I want is just a laid back person that can help me know the local scene without want to lock me up

Any recommendations, input or anything, /soc/ ?
>>
You're pretty cute, have you had boyfriends before? I've had a trap gf before but I met her pretty randomly so not many tips I can give you there. I'm from the Netherlands.
>>
>>23993619
>Any recommendations
dont lose hope
there's a shitton of crazy kinky people over here
most of which don't exactly publicly advertise it though because theres also a shitton of judgemental conservative basterds around, especially when you get out of the cities and into the countryside.

where you at more specifically?
I hear Berlin has a very active, um, "alternative" scene, so does Köln. Over here in the Ruhr area we most definitely have the classic munches - not my thing but I know people that go there.
If you're out on the countryside though - Bayern, Niedersachsen, and the like - I guess you're out of luck.
>>
You need to learn your place. Your are meant to serve cock. Until you realize this you will always be lonely.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.