[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I so ugly no woman would ever want me? Pls send gf.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160511_013152_351.jpg (357 KB, 1304x1652) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_013152_351.jpg
357 KB, 1304x1652
Am I so ugly no woman would ever want me?

Pls send gf.
>>
File: IMG_0527.gif (866 KB, 153x114) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.gif
866 KB, 153x114
Yes
>>
>>23992585
And my mum told me I'm handsome. That lying sadistic cow!
>>
>>23992578
well....I don't wanna be racist or something...but travel to LatinoLandia.
I think some people here love white people only because they are white...the personality is important to.
I'm Latino ¿ok? Don't hate me.
>>
>>23992578
You look fine if not actually pretty good now stop being a huge baby and fishing for compliments on the ocean of cock that is /soc/
>>
File: 1466440937700.jpg (33 KB, 274x344) Image search: [Google]
1466440937700.jpg
33 KB, 274x344
>>23992578
I know how you feel. You know ofc that you don't look terrible. I've been thinkign a lot about this: How comes that I look decently and put a lot of work into getting gf and yet I don't get gf.

In the past 9 months I spoke to close to 60 girls and was on 4 dates. I assume you aren't very boring and while I'm an introvert with introvert hobbies (still lift and hike, though) I'd say I'm not too boring.

So what do we lack, right?
Eh?
That's the mystery.

Considering my experience with my last gf I'd say it all isn't worth the effort but at the same time I cannot opt-out. I love girls; cannot help it.
>>
>>23992578
>>23992578
you look like if instead of being stabbed a bunch of times, Jon Snow was murdered by bee stings to the face.
>>
>>23992578
Actually you are pretty cute dude
just get a haircut and trim or shave that beard
also smile : 3
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.