[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post things you've made, whether its art, music, maybe you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
Post things you've made, whether its art, music, maybe you took a big poop you wanna share with everyone.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/bghls1.mp3
>>
bump for more art
>>
File: tumblr_o2scddgfUY1r55ed0o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2scddgfUY1r55ed0o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Big into looped animation.
>>
File: tumblr_o1jie7YD4F1r55ed0o2_500.gif (720 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1jie7YD4F1r55ed0o2_500.gif
720 KB, 500x281
>>23992912
Current WIP. Still need to touch it up and add some tween frames.

>>23991495
Great piece, reminds me of Jasper Johns and Russell Morgans work
>>
File: pinhead flower.jpg (252 KB, 938x960) Image search: [Google]
pinhead flower.jpg
252 KB, 938x960
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8P7aPzRRkQ
>>
op here, guess ill post something else. Im still pretty new to this art thing so my proportions are a little off when it comes to the figure. Heres a self portrait. Rate and Assume
>>
>>23991637
what's with the picture? is there a story behind this?
>>
File: Gueixa.jpg (147 KB, 420x586) Image search: [Google]
Gueixa.jpg
147 KB, 420x586
This is an old piece, did the lineart on paper and vector using corel. Haven't done much lately but I also write poetry occasionally and play the violin.

>>23991495
>>23993088
I'm learning too, my favorite is drawing figures, specially portraits. I'm first year of visual arts and still do a lot of potato. I browse /ic/ for some drawing tips and feedback. :P

You've got very lively collage, your self portrait is honest but shy, post more!

>>23991637
I'm climbing to the tower to slay the evil dragon *swings the sword*

>>23992912
>>23992946
Big trip if you listen to the song above and watch the gif together
I get some Mayan feels from them

>>23992959
Little prince rose :)

>>23993043
Sweet and sad, makes me think of an RPG game introduction
>>
>>23993950
Well, you asked to hear it.

My friend had a brain tumor. Between the cancer, the chemo, and the surgeries, her body suffered a lot, and she ended up with scars on her face and head. While awaiting her last surgery, she became very demoralized, thinking she was too ugly for any man ever to love her again.

The equivalent of Valentine's Day in her country was approaching, so I asked her to be my Valentine, unless some strapping lad in the hospital had already asked her. This in itself cheered her up, but I wanted to go a step further. Flowers seemed cliche, so I wrote her a song.

Or, you know, what this anon said:
>>23994054
>slay the evil dragon
I can see how that visual could be evoked, and I played it while watching the Mesoamerican-themed gif; you're right, it's a great combination.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.