[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try something. If you're in a serious relationship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: 9.jpg (22 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
22 KB, 852x480
Let's try something.
If you're in a serious relationship, post the pros and cons of your partner, how you think your partner feels about you, how you feel about the relationship right now, where you think the relationship is going, and anons will tell you if you should marry her/him/it. Pics are optional but obviously encouraged. Also,
>pics or it didn’t happen

I’ll start in next post so OP isn’t a faggot.
>>
>>23990248
Pros
+She’s pretty
+She stays in shape and maintains her appearance without being high maintenance
+She’s smart and legitimately funny
+She’s nice and very polite(especially to wait staff)
+She makes about $165,000/year(in the entertainment industry)
+She’s Jewish(non-practicing), so she’ll always have a job in the entertainment industry
+She’s outgoing and fun
+We mostly align politically and ideologically(variances of degrees, not ballparks)
+We both love going to the movies and to comedy shows
+She tolerates my hobbies/interests and pretends to give a shit
>>
File: Z.png (702 KB, 636x892) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
702 KB, 636x892
>>23990253
Cons
-Small tits(barely a 32B) and not much of an ass
-She has to do a lot of socializing/making appearances because of her job, and I’m an introvert so it can be taxing(I know, cry more faget)
-Her family doesn’t like that I’m not a Jew
-Her work friends are mostly annoying hipsters, SJW’s, fat-coddlers, and/or dipshits
-Her taste in music is really shit for the most part(Top 40, boy bands, Katy Perry, that fat chick from American Idol, etc)
-She’s Jewish
-She’s wishy-washy about wanting kids

I think she’s happy in the relationship. We’ve been together for just under a year so marriage isn’t quite on her mind yet, but I know she wants to get married before she’s 30(she’s 27 now). That’s right in the sweet spot where she’s not obsessed with marriage yet but is past the wild years. We never fight, we spend almost every evening together, she likes taking me to her get-togethers, and she loves when I cook for her.
For the most part I’m very happy in the relationship, I just grow tired of her work-related social engagements. You can only go to so many semi-formal, pompously catered, bullshit-filled industry “parties” before you want to kill yourself. That said, I’m at the point where I just naturally have her in mind when I think about the future and it doesn’t scare me or bother me at all. In that regard, and in the regard that I never loved anyone before her, this is my first “adult” relationship. But since this is my first adult relationship(at age 28!) there might be the possibility that I’m not actually in love and don’t even know what “love” really is. Maybe I’ve missed out on vital growing experiences, like falling in love and having my heart broken at a younger age? I never even gave a shit when my past relationships ended.
>Pic related
>>
No one? How foreveralone.png is /soc/?
>>
>>23991249
I'm not /forever/ alone, but I've been alone for a while, and I'm likely going to be alone for quite some time.

Good luck with your thread.
>>
>>23991271
>I'm likely going to be alone for quite some time.
Come on, man. Don't defeat yourself before the world gets a chance to do it.
>>
>>23991282
Oh, I'm not defeated, just waiting between rounds. I said it would be a while, not that it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>23991303
Shut up, nigger.
>>
PROS:
-shares same ideas about kids (we don't believe in breeding & would adopt)
-not religious
-lived together for 1/2 year so far with no issue
-funny and goofy
-trust fund/rich af family with a country club membership (aka free food literally whenever)
-smokes weed and vyv trips with me
-eats my weird vegetarian fake chicken nuggets
-dyes my hair
-super comfortable around each other, basically BFFs
-huge dick
-plays guitar when I sing
-in love with me

CONS:
-sex is very vanilla and never more than once a day/mismatched sex drives
-I have to monitor him around my friends because he says dick things without noticing/bad social skills
-is an asshole to his parents

I'll probably marry him, I love him and our relationship rocks, I just wish he wasn't such an asshole to people who aren't me.
>>
>>23991306
Quality post, anon
>>
File: Collage 2016-06-28 18_27_13.jpg (199 KB, 720x1168) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2016-06-28 18_27_13.jpg
199 KB, 720x1168
>>23991324
Also a con, every pic we take together is ugly
>>
File: IMG_20160627_175035.jpg (545 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_175035.jpg
545 KB, 1536x1536
>>23991327
Yeeee have a bob ross replica painting Mr Wine Cat
>>
>>23991324
Haha fucking cucked!
>>
>>23991324
If he's an asshole to other people without realizing it he's probably just pretending to be nice around you.
Question: Are his parents cool? Did they raise him poorly, or is he just an asshole to them because he's an asshole to them?
>>
>>23991368
He was like the poster boy for Lyme disease and his mom started a foundation for it or something, so she didn't leave him alone for a second from the time he was like 4 to the time he was like 12 and homeschooled him, and his dad drank a lot, they're cool now but it's my understanding that they used to be messed up af. They're always nice to me though.
>>
>>23990256
Don't marry her if you don't like that she's jewish. That will never change and she deserves better than that.
>>
>>23990256
>small boobs as a con
you dont even deserve her dude
>>
>>23990256
She has nice eyes and pretty face
>>
>>23991378
Even still, he's probably got some anger problems that he's hiding from you, and people can only keep that shit hidden for so long.
>>23991381
That was just a joke. This is 4chan, newfriend.
>>23991384
>implying a fetishist would be a better partner
All you care about is the tits, bitch. I care about the person they're attached to.
>>23991392
Definitely.
>>
PROS:
Kind
Gentleman
Sweet
Considerate
Enthusiastic
Good company
Same life goals
Same ethnicity/religion
Spend money in a similar way
He cleans when I'm too tired

CONS
Mismatched sex drive/ he is vanilla and I'm a closeted kinky person that's sexually repressed
He has ADD
He's shorter than me
He doesn't understand my depression

We're a straight couple, I'm the female.
>>
>>23991404
It's not gonna work out. The things you like about him are generic platitudes and the things you don't like about him are mostly deeply personal.
>>
>>23991396
Breast implants are also a thing
>>
>>23991423
Well, we actually got married last month, so...I'm going to hope you are wrong but I do see your point of view
>>
>>23991404
Same person, one is the wifi and one is the 4G
>>
>>23991435
A bad thing. Even great breast implants look bad compared to real breasts, and she's a professional woman. She can't just take a week off work and come back with big titties. She would be treated like a fool.
And it's not even something she cares about. If I pressured her into getting breast implants just because I prefer big tits I wouldn't be good enough for her.
>>23991436
Good luck. I hear one of the keys to marriage is to make sure you don't go looking for shit to be pissed off about.
>>
>>23991485
We never fight, which is good
Sometimes I think it means we don't care about each other as passionately as say my ex and I did, but we also never fight, which is way easier emotionally

As I mentioned I have depression, which basically ruins all relationships in my life, even friends of 10+ years
I know that on average a person with depression lives 10 less years than a not depressed person, so I know if I don't start doing things with my life (like getting married), the years will slip past me and I'd die young and alone
>>
>>23991396
>All you care about is the tits, bitch. I care about the person they're attached to
bitch i'm a girl and owner of small boobs, that's where my problem came from, not a fetishist wtf
and clearly you care enough to complain about them, if you liked her 100% you'd change your opinion about big boobs
>>
>>23991508
I've never understood why people conflate animus with passion. Fighting all the time just means you didn't like each other. If you don't fight it probably means you have nothing to fight about.
>>23991517
>if you liked her 100% you'd change your opinion about big boobs
That's retarded. It's like saying I should start liking sauerkraut just because she likes it. I'm not going to stop preferring big tits just because she has small tits. If I hated small tits to the point that I can't deal with them I never would have started dating her.
Stop projecting your insecurities onto me.
>>
PROs
+ Conversation is amazing, both when we are just talking about bullshit and when we are having mind blowing conversations about serious stuff.
+ Funny, takes my jokes well.
+ Makes me want to be a better person. Supports me, makes me feel loved, calls me out on my bullshit.
+ Understanding. Great at discussing. We never argue.
+ Charismatic and inspiring.
+ Kind. Genuinely the best person I've ever met, selfless and generous.
+ Introverted. We can spend time alone together.
+ He lets me take care of him and enjoys it.
+ He likes reading for me, and reads me to sleep often.
+ He has perfect taste for media
+ He likes teaching me stuff and when I rant about things that interest me
+ Loves watching sports on TV with me
+ Amazing in bed. I have never been so satisfied.

CONS
- Significantly older than me
- Not really good looking
- Divorced
- Always busy
>>
>>23991538
I would have been happy if my ex and I never fought, but anytime I was unsure, he'd fight to keep me...the relationship went on a while like that

The relationship with my husband is now slightly longer than the one with my ex. We've fought about very few things. We also probably wouldn't fight very hard if one of us said we wanted to leave.
We have a prenup.
It was one of the rules he created because of desire to explore my repressed sexuality
>>
>>23991538
it's not retarded, ever heard of acquired taste?
i understand it can't happen to everyone but i'm speaking from experience, i've started preferring certain physical traits that i didn't like before because of people I loved, it's not such a big deal

and why do you sound so angry?
>>
>>23991538
>starts thread
>is an asshole to people who respond
OP confirmed for faggot
>>
>>23991561
>>23991569
>says dumb shit
>it's the OPs fault for making the thread
I'm not going to stop liking big tits just because my girlfriend has small tits. You could have just said
>Maybe you'll start to like small tits just as much as you like big tits
but no, you said
That's entirely stupid.
>>
Pros
-He's kind
-He's patient
-He makes me laugh
-He looks after me when I have down days/need to escape and be taken care of
-Tries really really hard to always make time for me, despite a busy schedule with work/school/bands/friends, theres always time for me somewhere
-We have the right amount of mutual interests (enough to enjoy together and stuff to teach and show the other new things)
-Artistic
-Musically talented
-Smart
-Has the same humour as me
-Makes me feel safe and I can be completely myself around him
-Polite to everyone
-The guy everyone knows as "that really lovely guy" (like, we went to his local, and everyone was like congratulating me on landing him)
-His parents are lovely and actually like me
-My deal body type
-Has a calming aura (for an anxious person like me thats a very important thing to have)
-I dont get the exhausted intovert feeling of "I need to be alone" even after a week+ of being constantly together
-His eyes, his smile, his lil nose, I find him so so cute
-His strong arms but soft tummy
-Finally someone who can keep up with my high sex drive, the only guy who can manage to make me cum, into a lot of stuff, introduces me to a lot of stuff.
-Makes me feel beautiful
-Just the most lovely and chill person I've ever met
>>
>>23991754

Cons
-Bad at checking his phone, not just with me but with his friends and family
-I think he secretly smokes, he said he doesnt, and I dont really mind, but its odd that he would hide it (if he even does, I'm not 100% on that one)

I think hes happy, I feel incredibly loved and safe with him, atm we live around 30 mins by train from each other so theres gaps between us seeing each other, I generally find that hard being NEET while he's got stuff to do, so I end up feeling the distance a lot more than he does. Right now I feel like we're still in early stages, we've been together almost a year and a half but I dont feel like moving in or marriage is on the horizen anytime soon, we both have our own things in ourselves we'd like to fix first and I know he'd like to be finished with education first too, I'd like to be at least in work or doing something productive before having him deal with me 24/7
>>
>>23991754
>>23991760
Obviously keep that one.

Why is every woman in this thread talking about their insatiable sex drive? Is it a meme?
>>
I've already made up my mind to marry him, but I'll go for it anyway. We've been together 5 years and lived together for more than 2.

PROS
+we are extremely comfortable around one another and never get sick of being together; would literally spend all of our time with each other if possible
+he's just as clingy as I am
+he's physically my ideal; gorgeous green eyes, dark hair, little chubby, charming smile
+he's extremely affectionate
+he understands me
+he puts up with my insecurity and is endlessly patient
+he takes care of me when I can't take care of myself
+he's a feminist (for me that's a pro; basically we share all the same views socially, politically, etc)
+neither of us care much about money
+neither of us want kids
+we have similar struggles so we understand eachother very well
+he is intelligent as fuck and not shallow
+like me, he doesn't do drugs, smoke or drink
+he likes my cats
+he's sweet, loving and compassionate
+like me, he prefers to spend time at home together rather than party and socialize
+loves to eat pussy
+I'm his first gf so no exes to be jealous of
+we have all the same tastes in music and movies
+our hobbies and interests are different enough that we have new things to offer one another and broaden eachothers horizons
+he actually loves me for me for some insane reason and wants to spend his life with me
+we love the absolute crap out of each other

cons in next post
>>
>>23992188
CONS
-I have a higher sex drive than he does; not a huge deal because we still have sex 3-4 times a week but for me every day would be ideal
-we both have terrible anxiety which can be problematic because sometimes we actually empathize with each other TOO well and fail to push each other out of our comfort zones, thus enabling the avoidance.
-While he is so patient and supportive of me and puts up with all my shit, my depression drains me a lot and I don't have the energy to be as emotionally available and supportive of him when he needs it. It makes me feel extremely guilty, like I'm not good enough for him
-we're from different countries, and the whole citizenship thing is a major pain to work around. We've managed by taking advantage of student visas (I spent a year living with him studying in his country, now he's studying in mine) it's doable but sort of inconvenient
-he's really OCD when doing the dishes and takes like an entire hour
-he has no friends other than me, and neither do I. I don't see it as a problem, but I've been told it's "unhealthy". So I'll go ahead and list it as a con.

All in all, we're super in love and pretty much perfect for each other otherwise. When his student visa expires we plan on marrying (yes, partially for citizenship, but also so that he can stay in the country and we can continue living together. We would marry anyway, just perhaps not so soon as we are only 21 and 25).
>>
me 23 F, him 24 M

PROS:
+ loves me immensely
+ wants to marry me and have a family with me
+ similar life goals
+ similar political views/opinions
+ not super religious
+ sweet and kind to everyone
+ good natured and goofy
+ hardly gets mad at me/puts up with my attitude
+ has a great job/career and makes good money
+ cute
+ blue eyes, blonde hair, good genes
+ 6'2
+ educated and really intelligent
+ comes from super rich/priviledged background but doesn't act like a douche
+ likes my cats
+ good at sex/going down on me
+ compatible sexually
+ still likes going out on dates and stuff after 1.5+ years together
CONS:
- can be too clingy/affectionate/overbearing
- too sensitive sometimes
- mild asperger's/autism
- doesn't tend to his appearance enough (needs to comb and trim hair/beard more)
- doesn't even lift
- extroverted and doesn't understand my introversion sometimes
- has a past of drug abuse/alcoholism (6 years sober)
- his depression has its toll on the relationship sometimes

I think we're gonna make it 4eva
>>
>>23990253
>>23990256
You just gave away a lot of personal information with picture attached. (I'm guessing without her permission)

If you ever make a list about yourself, write "being a retarded faggot" as a con
>>
>>23992188
>>23992227
You both just need to be in individual therapy, obviously.
>I have a higher sex drive than he does
What is going on here?
>>23992243
This one seems shaky.
>>23992251
Oh, for fuck's sake. Get rekt, homo.
>>
>>23992277
>using homo as an offense in 2016

From every response you have made, you seem like a massive douchebag.
>>
>>23992277
what's shaky about it
>>
>>23992305
He's an autistic addict. That's not a good combo for a fruitful future.
>>23992300
>threatens to dox someone's girlfriend while white knighting
>somehow not the douchebag
>>
>>23990248
23/m and 19/f
>pros
Takes me home when I'm too drunk to drive
Doesn't get all jealous when I hang out with the guys
Laughs at my dumb jokes when no one does
She brings me Mexican food from Sombrero's just because
>>
>>23992332
he's been sober far longer than how long he had the drug/booze problem so I'm honestly not too worried. the asperger's is pretty mild too, really only apparent sometimes with certain social situations/cues
>>
>>23992332
Who was threatening anybody? I just said its a fuckedup thing to give away a lot of personal information behind someones back.
You sound like a pseudo intellectual faggot who thinks can give actual useful advice based on a few line of greentext.
>>
>>23992277
Yeah I'm in therapy, and spent a very long time in treatment for an eating disorder as well. It has helped me, but I still have a long way to go. He was in therapy up until we moved to my country but he doesn't have insurance here or the money to pay for it unfortunately. Idk though his anxiety has actually gotten a LOT better since we've been together. He's made a lot more progress than I have lol

Also I can only speak for myself, but my sex drive is a lot higher in a committed relationship than when I'm single. That might have something to do with this phenomenon? Who knows
>>
>>23992364
You sound like a dipshit that got called for being a dipshit.
>>
>>23992364
seconding this post
>>
>>23993136
You think anyone who likes big tits is an asshole, ya dummy.
>>
>>23991329
Y'ALL ARE CUTE. I LIKE THIS SHIT.
>>
+Incredibly sweet and kind
+Intelligent
+Pragmatic and logical
+Ingenious with money
+Amazing genetics
+Devoted to family and friends
+Funny with a good sense of humour
+Indomitable
+Emotional rock to everyone
+Excellent problem-solver
+Always has my back

-Loves to be annoying
-Often distant and reclusive
-Sometimes paranoid
-Holds back anger and sadness

Our relationship is great and we both want the same kind of future.
>>
>>23993534
well you sure do make wild assumptions
i just find it sad that you'd put your gf's tits as a con
(i've had my share of attraction to big boobs when i was bi-curious actually)
>>
>>23992337
underrated post
>>
File: 1410366057885.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1410366057885.png
21 KB, 400x400
Pros:
He lives near me
He shares all of my views
He's confident and happy with taking control
He doesn't mind my spaghetti
He has nice interests and hobbies
He's caring and kind
He's okay with my lack of sex drive
Intelligent and knows how to make me laugh
Has a welcoming family
Taught me how to be better at showing affection and is helping me be more confident

Cons
He doesn't exist
>>
Pros:
+loves giving head
+funny and goofy, keeps me entertained
+doesn't pressure me to do shit i don't wanna do

Cons:
- Gained a lot of weight since we started dating 4 yrs ago
- Stubborn af (won't eat better/go to gym with me)
- Passive aggressive and cunty when she's upset, doesn't communicate like an adult etc

when we first made it official we agreed that in case of an unplanned pregnancy (she had a copper IUD) we would do an abortion. we found out she was pregnant in her 2nd trimester (doctors kept assuring her it was impossible to be pregnant despite her feeling strange, she finally took a test and bam.)

anyway she decided to go against our agreement and have the baby, but give it up for adoption instead of keeping it. (him...fuck it's surreal.)

now i don't know if i can trust her. i can't even go down on her or have sex with her, and i don't know if it's because it's weird there's a baby in there or if it's some subliminal need to push her away for betraying my trust.

i can see a future with her...but im not sure if i want one, or if i even SHOULD pursue anything considering she went back on something super serious like having a baby. i know i dont have to raise the kid, be financially responsible, etc but i have to live the rest of my life knowing there's a little tiny me out there that i let down because i wasn't ready. that's going to fuck me up FOREVER. and i resent her for it.

what do?
>>
24/F and 26/M

Pros
+He is the most caring, loving, and genuine person I know
+He is responsible and independent, he takes care of himself and takes good care of me when I need him
+He is adorable
+After 6.5 years of being together we still flirt and tease each other
+He is my best friend
+He likes a lot of the same things as me, and has accepted me for being a huge closet nerd
+We have been through so much together and he has always been completely support of me
+He is loyal and honest and I know he will always have my back
+Getting to come home from work to him everyday makes it all worthwhile
+I love him more than anything

Cons
-Some of his family members are crazy and very needy, constantly asking for favors and time.
-Even though we both have good, steady careers, he still stresses about money whenever he has to spend it, which makes me go out of my way to pay bills and buy the groceries. I don't mind because I make more, but I can't take him out to an expensive restaurant without him getting frustrated over the price of his dinner.
-We both love our jobs, and our offices are about 1-1.5 hours away from each other. We will always have a commute

But those cons are okay with me. We own a house together and are getting married next year.
>>
>>23993811
Hey itty bitty titty committee chairwoman, are you gonna get on >>23994022 this guy's ass for not changing his opinion of fat chicks now that his girlfriend got fat? Or are you just insecure about your tiny titties and projecting your insecurities onto others?
>>
>>23994022
BTW, end that relationship.
>>
>>23994022
She sounds pretty shit, anon. I'm not even getting into the whole baby thing you two goofed on, but I think it is a serious, serious red flag when someone gets fat and doesn't do anything to better their self while the other takes care of their body. It's selfish, shows their weakness and that they don't care about the relationship enough to change for the better. If you ever decide to raise a child, do you really want some lazy, fat woman to help raise it?
>>
>>23994493
hey small cock you know it's funny that you make fun of my boobs while your girlfriend probably has them same size
lol if she read these posts she'd probably feel fucking awful so I hope she fucking dumps you for some hollywood jew with a better job than you who actually enjoys being in public rather than socially retarded and unpopular like you
also you don't know what projecting means
>>
>>23994715
>projects like a motherfucker
>"I'm not projecting!"
Look cunt, most people like big tits. Just because you're unhappy with your small tits doesn't mean people who like big tits are assholes. YOU'RE the asshole for expecting people to stop liking big tits just you have small tits.
And I'm making fun of your small tits because you're the asshole. My girlfriend has no problem with her small tits and doesn't become unreasonably jealous or angry over people liking big tits. Take a page out of her book.
>>
>>23994774
>assuming this hard
wait but why do you keep implying i'm insecure? i'm perfectly happy with my boobs, they stand up, they're perfectly round, nipples are small and pink, they're sensitive and my boyfriend goes insane when he sees them. trust me if I were insecure I would've never called you out for not liking your girlfriend's boobs.
Like I said, my main butthurt was that you were complaining about something so banal. I don't really care but then you started bombarding me with crazy assumptions derp
>>
>>23994805
>wait but why do you keep implying i'm insecure?
Because only an insecure cunt goes on a tear over something like people having preferences.
>i'm perfectly happy with my boobs
And yet you can't stand that anyone would ever prefer bigger tits to yours.
>and my boyfriend goes insane when he sees them
Your boyfriend is 13 years old?
>trust me if I were insecure I would've never called you out for not liking your girlfriend's boobs.
That's literally retarded. If you had no problems with your tits you would have no problem with people preferring bigger tits. But you do. Because you're insecure.
>Like I said, my main butthurt was that you were complaining about something so banal.
Banal? Preferring big tits to small tits is banal? But liking your tits instead is so new and unique? And you expect me to believe you're not insecure? You went so far as to say my dick is small just because I don't like your mosquito bites. How banal is that?
>I don't really care but then you started bombarding me with crazy assumptions derp
As crazy as
Because that's some crazy, stupid shit.
>>
Pros
+He makes me laugh easily
+Very good work ethic
+Good head on his shoulders, calm, not quick to panic

He wants to marry me, we are buying a house and moving in October. I feel incredibly lucky.
+Stable
+Our interests are all very similar while being different enough to bring something new to the table
+Doesn't want kids
+Encourages me to better myself, goes to the gym with me
+Both struggle with cynical nature, help each other see 'bright side' and become more social
+Eloquent, beautiful mind, he knows more handy information than anyone I have ever known
+Very physically attracted to him
+Strong base of friendship built (8years) before romantic relationship started

Cons
-Can be robotic at times
-Ego can be bruised easily without my knowing (sarcastic joke or teasing meant in a friendly cute way can end in his ego being hurt)
-Very sexually vanilla, interested in branching out but has issues following through, feels uncomfortable expressing himself (this isn't a huge issue as it gets better with time)
-Can at times be careless when it comes to sentiment or kind words (he'll say something in his head and mistakenly think he said it aloud)
>>
>>23994839
well, you're wrong
>>
>>23994844
sounds like a cute relationship
what type of sex would you prefer?
>>
>>23994868
Just a little more spice, I am introducing it slowly so he feels comfortable. It's just hard to get things out of him like kinks or preferences because he is used to being closed off about that stuff. I've brought in toys and some light bdsm play it's going well but I have to initiate it.
>>
>>23994844
Sounds like a pretty successful "fake it til you make it" introvert. Seems like a good match.
>>23994858
Now you're just lying to yourself.
>>
>>23994886
He was home schooled and lived an unconventional kind of life when growing up until he left for collage so he for sure had some awkward quirks and a late start to the socializing but man he is really awesome.
>>
>>23994886
no, you're lying to yourself by stating assumptions about me when clearly there's no way to know how it really is. just stop it's pathetic now

>>23994875
so you like being dominated? how old is he? keep doing your thing, he might discover he likes it. My boyfriend had to learn as well but now our kinks match perfectly
>>
>>23994916
I'm a switch actually, he just has no experence outside of very bland dead fish sex with his ex. So I know he likes it but he feels awkward and unsure, it's slowly working out. He is 31. I'm sure it'll just get better and better as we go!
>>
>>23994916
>no, you're lying to yourself by stating assumptions about me when clearly there's no way to know how it really is. just stop it's pathetic now
>hahahaohwow.png
Pack it in. You've already been rekt. You're an insecure little womanchild. Your posts make it perfectly clear how pathetic and insecure you really are. No one with a functioning brain will see you and your tiny titties chiding others for preferring big tits, demanding that they stop liking big tits, and think to themselves
>"She's clearly a very secure person with no body issues."
Get fukt.
>>
>>23994925
oh man fucking exes, when I first met my boyfriend I kept wondering what kind of boring girls did he date before that didn't teach him anything fun? but then again it's better that only you get the best of him in bed
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.