[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 17
File: oppgender.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
oppgender.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
>>
will you go out with me?
>>
Uh check your privilege cis scum
>>
Why don't girls want to go out with indian men?
>>
For straight girls, do you think dating a bi male wierd? Would it depend on how many male partners they had?

I'm bi and have had 1 male partner. How does that rate?
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1080x720
would you hug me?
>>
>>23988556
I don't find them attractive.
>>
>>23988556
they tend to be super traditional and that life aint me senpai.
>>23988561
yes you look so sad.
Guys why offer sex on the first date then call the girl a slut if she accepts? You both chose to have sex so wouldn't you both be sluts?
>>
>>23988629
girls tend to be less upfront about their sexuality but i would never call someone a slut its a bit neckbeardy t b h but i dont have much experience so i dont know
>>
>>23988550
yes
>>23988556
i don't find them attractive either, i tend to date inside my race anyways
>>
>>23988629
Well, she is a slut, but so is he.
>>
>>23988674
oh shit uh where do you live?
>>
>>23988560
i don't think dating a bi guy is weird at all.
amount of partners doesn't matter to me but i'm pretty liberal.
>>
File: 1408970667458.jpg (8 KB, 175x288) Image search: [Google]
1408970667458.jpg
8 KB, 175x288
>>23988629

Being a woman, you are *supposed* to be choosey about whom and when you have sex with a man. If anything, when a man suggests sex on a first date, it's kind of like a test. (A win-win test for us, mind you).

>If you put out, we get laid.

>If you hold off for at least a few dates before putting out, you're worth it for the long haul.

If you fuck on the first date, it calls your decision making and your ability into question. Though, I don't imagine many men would actually call you a slut in this scenario, probably just stop seeing you or treating you like a booty call. You only really get called a slut if you cheat, lie about your sexual history or try and make out your not a slut when there's evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>23988692

Ability to commit*
>>
>>23988685
nc lol, how about you?
>>
>>23988629
I don't judge women for this personally but I will admit it can kind of colour expectations. I haven't dated any women I took home from the bar, but it wasn't a judgement thing, we just both knew what we wanted or if they wanted something different they didn't make their feelings known in any way.

Having said that, I guess some dudes feel differently, >>23988692 for example.

I don't really really fuck around with "tests" or childish stuff like that.
>>
File: like what the fuck.gif (353 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
like what the fuck.gif
353 KB, 300x168
>>23988548
women, why are so many men so scared to ask women shit?
>>
>>23988560
i'm a bi girl so my answer probably doesn't count, but i would way rather date a bi dude than a straight dude. has nothing to do with sexual history.
>>
>>23988692
thats like if a woman offered to pay for her own meal and if the guy let her, she just stopped talking to him.
>>
>>23988733
It would be if she were looking specifically for guys who pay all the time. In that case, it would be a brilliant test. In this case, most guys don't want to have a serious relationship with a girl who puts out on first dates, so that can help filter them out.
>>
Ladies how can I get my dick felt by you?
>>
>>23988741
but he puts out on the first date as well...
>>
Would girls mind dating a loser?

I've got a useless degree so I'm never going to earn much but I'd still like a smart gf
>>
>>23988729
I personally don't believe that either gender can be summed up with the answers of a few people, so I don't really see any point in asking.

If I ask 1000 women if they prefer a fit guy or a thin guy or a chubby guy I'm going to get a lot of different answer.

Despite that I find answering questions entertaining so I clicked the thread anyway.
>>
>>23988749
Then you should relegate him to the same status he relegated you: 2AM material.
>>
>>23988629
https://youtu.be/7FawuGVLFQ0
>>
>>23988692
This is what society wants you to think. This is why most people are sheep and stupid.
>>
>>23988707
orlando but I guess it was a long shot
>>
>>23988800
frequent orlando, have a timeshare down there :)
>>
>>23988806
oh damn I wasn't expecting this I'm a NEET btw
>>
>>23988795
>https://youtu.be/7FawuGVLFQ0
it's bullshit and you know it. Why play games? If you want to have sex be an adult and do it.
>>
>>23988817
He clearly wanted to have sex with you but mot have a relationship with you. I don't understand why this concept is so hard for you to grasp.
>>
>>23988629
slut is an insult so i would say the guy is just butthurt over something. nothing wrong with casual sex
>>
>>23988806
you still there?
>>
>>23988629
Men like sluts. They just don't like sharing them.
>>
>>23988629
only american bitch about having sex on the first date, it's very common in EU and nobody will tell you that you're a slut for having sex on the first date.
Sex is fun, why not please each other ? In fact, having sex on the first date can be determinent for the future of the relationship, if we're not compatible sexually, it's better to stop right after.
>>
>>23988953
>either you're "sexualy compatible" right away or you'll never be
>>
>>23988953
>In fact, having sex on the first date can be determinent for the future of the relationship

nah i dont agree. the difference between hookups and sex in a real relationship is the chemistry between the two.
>>
ey, bitch

u wanna skip math and blaze sum dank kush behind da school?
>>
>>23988953
I'm from Europe and that's not even close to true.
>>
>>23988747
By being attractive or paying enough
>>
>>23988763
Depends how hot he is
But generally being a loser is really unattractive
>>
First time in this thread

Met a girl, been talking for just over a month. She is super sweet, makes me honestly feel good about myself. So much so I'm catching feelings. So is she, saying all sorts of "I'm falling for you soo hard" and more. The last two weeks her life has kinda been going to shit and she barely talks to me, but when she does she is still super sweet. Calling me nicknames (baby, darling, sweetheart and such). Still cuddle up together, kiss whatever. She drove over half an hour to bring me back to her place to hang out for a few hours, and even dropped me all the way back at home. But when she's not talking to me for days at a time I know she is still out with friends doing whatever, many of them guys. Am I wasting my time or is she really that stressed and doesn't want to burden me with her problems and scare me off? Really been digging her, but really can't handle letting myself get attached to someone who plays games with me after how my ex fucked me up.
>>
>>23988798
>Society works in such a for a reason. Usually because it *does* work.
>Hurr durr ur just a sheep, man.

Fuck off.

>>23988749
Your position presupposes that men and women aren't different and do not have different levels of psychological behaviour. Stop this meme that both sexes are the same. They're not.

>>23989752

Not a girl, but I would advise that your first instinct is normally the right one. If you sense something isn't quite right, something's probably not quite right.
>>
>>23989039
Well it depends of the experience i guess, but for me and my friends it's true.
>>23989026
Yeah of course, but it's an important criteria too.
>>23989021
Never said that. It just can give you an indication or if you want to continue the relationship.
>>
Man asking women

I am extremely shy, non-emotive, and very passive with relationships. I'm average looking in every way, and I have a sense of humor that tends to scare people off. 21 years, and I've had zero physical contact with anyone.

Is there any hope for me, or am I dying alone?
>>
File: t1.jpg (67 KB, 1038x1038) Image search: [Google]
t1.jpg
67 KB, 1038x1038
Ask away
>>
>>23989752
Ask her to make it official

Then you will have your answer
>>
>>23990069
Get fit
Get some hobbys
Talk to strangers
Figure out what about you is off putting

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>23990083
I guess I'm partly on the right track. I lost 45 pounds over the last 2 and a half months. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Girls, how am I supposed to tell that you're gay without asking or looking for obvious visual clues?
Also, what does a guy have to have by 24 yrs old for you to just to them?
>>
>>23990098
Christ man I fit everything you said down the 40 pound loss.

I've got back into fishing as a hobby. Something to do, and expands my potential interest plate I guess.
>>
>>23990107
*Just talk to them
>>
>>23990109
I'm at a point in my life where something tranquil like fishing sounds fun. I've been putting my energy into shit-tier home movies, learning how to use video editing programs and stuff.
>>
>>23990118
All I can really say is good luck mate. If you decide to fish, it'll run you less than 50 bucks. You could get a nice tan out this time of year.
>>
>>23990038
Society doesnt work lol! This society is fucked up. You are definitely a trump supporter.
>>
anyone advice, I had a job interview and it went great, said I got the job and said they'd contact me on monday. Well it's tuesday and I haven't heard anything, should I call them? I told the hirer that i would be gone 16-26th because of things I can't control and they never replied to that. Should I just assume I didn't get the job?
>>
>>23990289

Are you sure they said you "got the job"? You could've easily misheard them.

Either way, if you're not sure, I'd say chase them up.
>>
File: Reddit.png (225 KB, 509x421) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
225 KB, 509x421
>>23990146
>>
>>23990324
yea she said she'd love to have me apart of their team and said monday she'd contact me so I could fill out the W-2 forms and stuff but she hasn't yet.
>>
>>23990367

Oh, in that case then, they could've just been busy. It happens.

But still, I'd say call them.
>>
File: sent to heaven.gif (2 MB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
sent to heaven.gif
2 MB, 245x190
I'm 23 and just started going out with my first gf ever about a week ago
Eventually, sex will come, and I'm really scared. I don't want her to know I'm a virgin at such a late age.

What are some dead giveaways I can avoid? Someone said watch a video on how to undo a bra, what else? Surely there's things guys do and you know right away.
>>
>>23990385

Not a fem, but don't worry too much about it dude. I still do stupid shit in bed even though I'm not a virgin. I still have trouble putting my ding dong in the vagoo every time I have sex.
>>
>>23988629
thank you for saying you'd hug me
>>
Girls how do you shave your pussy
Standing up in the shower?
Sitting in the bath? With or without water? Some other way?
>>
For women. Where do 20-26 year old women go to socialize that does not involve the use of alcohol. Preferably a place they go often.

I'm a 21 year old Virgin with no experience when it comes to dating to or anything like that. From what I've gathered about my self is I'm shit at first impressions. I'm the type of guy whose company you start to enjoy like the 5 or 8th time seeing him. So bars and clubs are out

Also I just constantly get shit luck with my jobs and classes. Cause I usually have no female co workers in my age range or if I do they always have a BF
>>
>>23988548
why do women suck so bad
>>
>>23990289
Call them back. Sitting and doing nothing won't help.
>>
>>23990076
Why are you black
>>
white guys do you not realize you're spewing racist shit when you spew racist shit? I'm not chocolate, or ethnic. I'm not "cool for a black girl", "attractive for a black girl", "I wouldn't date you but I'd fuck you". Not a single one of those is a compliment and I swear to god I will beat you with a sock full of Hershey if you say it. What pushes you to say shit like that?
>>
>>23992013
I wouldn't say that, in fact I refuse to speak to coloured folk on principle, especially black women. Leave us alone
>>
>>23992013
Not a white guy, but I live with a couple of them. Generic white guys are that way because of the media they consume. Whether or not anybody likes it, your average 18-25 year old white male uses nigga more than anybody else. Now when it comes to the "you're X for a black girl" I think it has a lot to do with the portrayal of the black community. Most people think of black girls as hood rats who are from the block. Is this your fault no but it's just how it is. My advice for you is to put them in check, I don't tolerate people poking jokes at me for my race
>>
>>23992013
>>23992013
>>23992013
>sock full of Hershey
You really shouldn't break part of yourself off just to assault someone.
>>
>>23992013
Can I say things like you're "cool for a black girl", "attractive for a black girl", "I wouldn't date you but I'd fuck you". I am indian not white. So it is ok for me to say it right?
>>
>>23992075
maximum overkek

sides instantly achieved orbit velocity
>>
>>23992086
no
>>23992075
it grows back so no issue
>>23992066
I do put them in check and then all of a sudden I'm a bitch who can't take a compliment. But if I said "Oh wow you're not as entitled as those other white guys are" or "wow your dick isn't that small for a white guy" I'm mean.
>>
>>23992171
I don't really see any point in getting worked up about it. I'm mixed so I get shit from both sides, but the second they see it bother you it becomes ammunition. I totally get standing your ground though so I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life.
>>
>>23992171
If you find that you're constantly a bitch who can't take a compliment you are probably getting involved with lame ass guys who think they are God's gift to the world. At that point who cares whether or not you are mean to them? I can't relate to your situation and I'm sure the "you're X for a black girl" thing gets old real quick. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to jokingly give them back the same thing but for a white guy. It's all about how you accept and deliver it back that makes the difference on how you are perceived as far as being a stuck up chick
>>
>>23992404
Well I'm with someone now who makes me happy, but it's when it happens with strangers. When I'm drunk I'm super happy and just want to dance. But obviously that leaves some guys a window where they think I want to dance with them. And i always get the 'I've never been with a black girl before" or "Daaaaamn those dick sucking lips". And I always tell them "you're not going to get with one tonight" and dance off or tell them 'you'll never touch these lips". It just pisses me off that this is a normal part of my life.
I'm an only child and I'm comfortable doing things alone. They always offer me company, even though I have head phones in or if I'm eating I have a book. and 9/10 times they open with some ol dumb shit.
>>
>>23992424
The bar/club scene is one we all know that guys go to try get some. Negative attention is better than no attention but if it's unwanted it's unwanted. Sounds like it's all a part of being an attractive or approachable woman. I have a hard time relating to these circumstances so take what I'm saying with that bias in mind. Reject them like they've never been rejected before so they are at a loss of words and can't get back at you
>>
Are stretch marks a turn off? I know its not a turn on, but are they unsightly? I used to be a bit of a chubby bunny but now I'm back to being petite n fit, except I still have noticeable stretch marks on my thighs & breasts. They're not too bad on my boobs but my thighs make me feel really insecure. Also, I have some noticable self harm scars (they're minor but noticeable) on my upper thighs, where the majority of my stretchmarks are. I'm completely normal now but how bad is that to guys?
>>
>>23992336
You're the second person I've heard that from now. I'm mixed too, but I've never been given shit. Maybe it just flies over my head. I'm very ambiguous looking though. You can tell I'm mixed, but not what races I'm mixed with.
>>
Ladies, how do you deal with the crippling fear that you'll go throughout life without having/adopting any children and die completely alone? I know this isn't gender-specific, but I'm curious to see how the opposite sex handles this.
>>
>>23992500
You're in the clear! Any guy who is going to think otherwise is:

>too young and immature
>>
>>23992500
Zero fucks given
>>
>>23992507
Likewise, a lot of people guess I'm Spanish or Italian. I grew up in a rural area and people couldn't tell for sure what I was but they could tell I probably wasn't white so they would just throw out slurs at random and hope to hit the mark. I remember one of them called me a beaner, I live in Canada we don't really have a ton of Mexicans, he wasn't even close.

I don't get a ton of shit from the other side, it's more of just dismissal I guess I would call it, basically a "you can pass for white so you're not one of us" kind of mentality.

>>23992500
Nah, stretch marks are a nonissue, congrats on the weight loss though.
>>
>>23992538
>>23992548
>>23992582
Thats a relief, thank you guys :)
>>
>>23992500
There are creams that help blend the scarring and stretch marks with your skin to make them less noticeable. Things like this usually are more upsetting to the person who has them than to the person looking at them. They aren't pretty to look at but they are on the bottom of the list of deal breakers for most guys Id think
>>
>>23992500
Don't worry about stretch marks and harm scars, I've been out with a few women that have them but it honestly doesn't bother me.
>>
>>23988629
I prefer sluts, they tend to know how to fuck so I say embrace it. Nothing wrong with a woman that likes sex as much as I do.

>>23989026
I tend to agree with this anon. If it's just a hookup to get my rocks off then I tend to not put forth the effort that I'd put in if I wanted a future encounter.

>>23989752
>>23990080
Listen to this anon

>>23990584
Older anon here. I tend to see younger women during the day either working or at coffee shops. For the first impression thing learn to smile and say hi to people as you pass. It'll help with the comfort and first impression.

>>23992013
You're pretty angry for a black girl. I'd fuck you but not date you ;). All kidding aside. I hear this shit from other guys and wonder wtf but not surprisingly sometimes it works. A lot of people aren't self aware which leads to the problem of saying shit that's offensive but not knowing you're doing it.

>>23992500
For me I'm fine with them. Normal women have normal body defects. It could be that I'm a realist. Post pics and I'll tell you if they're bad or not.
>>
>>23990385
embrace that you're a virgin, who cares. but, if you're really concerned.. make sure you know how to put a condom on too and know where the clit is.
>>23990107
a job.. at least an education and looking. doesn't live with mom. a car unless it's nyc or something.
>>23990069
she's out there.
>>23988747
$$$
>>23990555
standing, put shaving cream on and spray water on for a second and then get out of the water
>>
Girls, what are some of your favorite movies or movie types? I need some ideas
>>
>>23994158
Do you think all girls like the same movies
>>
File: 1454808956807.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1454808956807.png
13 KB, 555x407
>guy who's super distant with me for shyness/mental health/whatever reasons but he's less popular with women and I know for sure he likes me (it's mutual)

>guy who actively shows he's into me and talks to me and is generally more in sync with me when it comes to personality and interests but he's more popular with women and I dunno if it's genuine

Who would YOU choose
>>
Girls why do you hate small dicked and short men so much ;_;
>>
File: 59407209.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
59407209.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>23994189
>>
>>23988556
Negative stereotypes about being "traditional" / not respecting women.

>>23990069
Dying alone? Pffft, no. Try online dating: There are lots of girls out there who are just as shy and prefer to meet people online.

>>23990107
You can't tell. Just ask them if they find you attractive/dateable: If they're gay they will tell you, and if they're straight yet not interested you can move on and stop wasting your time.

>>23990385
What's wrong with revealing that you're a virgin? Some chicks actually dig that, it's nice to know you'll be somebody's first.

Question: Guys, how can I tell what you're into without flirting with you? I like guys that are into /rr/ but if I ask about it, even if the guy doesn't have my same kinks, they keep on insisting in flirting with me after.
>>
>>23994227
I don't actually know what /rr/ means but still, it's hard to talk about kinks without the other person assuming you're interested in them.
>>
>>23994227

If you are below 8/10 and below 6" it's impossible to succeed in online dating.
>>
How on earth do I make friends with women? If I talk about similiar interests they just give off the same 3 boring answers that don't promote conversation, if I talk about my day they seem uninterested, if I ask about their day they just say "the usual" or "boring" and give no details, and if I don't talk at all they just remove me.

Like I don't even have an ulterior motive to get in their pants or anything. I'm unattractive physically so I know it wouldn't work anyway. I just want a close female friend because all my friends are male and it would be a nice change of pace.
>>
>>23994227

Well I'm shy as fuck and can't be dominant at all and I love /rr/
>>
>>23988556
>poo
>loo
Choose both
>>
>>23988560
I wish my bf is bi
>>
>>23994260
I have a friend that's 5'7 and maybe 7/10 (at best) and he's still managed to pull a few in the last few months. You're not limited by height or looks, you're just limited by your confidence.

>>23994276
Just out of curiosity, why?
>>
>>23994286

>confidence

Meme
>>
>>23994263
Women aren't all the same mang. I'd like to think you just need to be yourself and look for people in general who have the same interests as you- you might be surprised to find that there might be women! :O And god- if you're looking to be friends with women and only find those who give you the typical bullshit or one answered responses- you'll lose hope in the femme pop. as a whole and might very well give up! I suggest you broaden your circle- don't specifically seek out women- look for friends. :)
>>
>>23994260
Bullshit. I dated online somebody having an icon of my fat cat, and who had only seen me via webcam wearing pajamas and no makeup.
>>
>>23995203

You're a women duh
>>
File: 8aT9WV6.jpg (84 KB, 540x557) Image search: [Google]
8aT9WV6.jpg
84 KB, 540x557
Anyone help me with this issue:

Apparently Im a good looking guy, but Im shy as well as an introvert. Like I cant approach girls or ask them out.

At first I did not understand women were hitting on me, I had to do a lot of googling. Now i can spot it.

If I look at a girl she will fix her hair, they come over and hover around me. They stare at my like they want something. Sometimes Ill have a girl sit by me and she will take her sweater off and have like a tank on with boobs ready to bust out and leaning back in her seat next to me to show them off. When i went to parties drunk girls get in my face, ive been looked at and kissed, called hot to my face. Older women forget it, my fucking doctor is a family friend and she goes on about how good looking I am, a lady trimming my eyebrows mentioned it to everyone in the salon then when my mom and sister come in the next day she was telling them how handsome i am. My sister hates this. One of my sisters friends needed something and no one was home so i went to give it to her and her bf was with her. I havent seen this girl in a long time she looks at me like oh my god and her bf got real pissed. Ive zoned out eye fucking girls they caught me and smiled right at me.

All these women are fucking good looking too, Im constantly getting attention from women in the 7-9/10 range.

>what the fuck do i do? Im like crippled from years of being bullied growing up and think im like 3/10 ugly.
>>
Girls, How much does shoulder width matter when you judge boys?
>>
>>23996413
Hey man, i got something that will help.

Sounds like your Physical game is strong I.E. good genetics, tall, whatever.

You need to check TheRedPill out (google it)
>>
I wanna post here but I know the rules and I don't wanna post pic....
>>
>>23996455
I can talk to girls just fine when I talk to them they like me more. I'm just mentally fucked from being picked on so much when I was younger.
>>
>>23996486
No pics required in these threads, some other creepy photo collector was making the pic ones. So ask away anon.
>>
Okay, I have a sincere question to all guys. What is it that makes you think that 14 seconds after saying "hello" to a girl, she wants to see you masturbate on camera?
Like, I understand that you want to be sexual with girls online.. That seems only natural, but why do you want to be on webcam, without seeing the girl, jerking off while she watches? I don't see how that can do anything for YOU. It certainly doesn't give anything to girls.
If I see a penis at a point where I don't except it, it's not exciting at all. Like if I open snapchat and someone has sent me dick-pic (rarely happens) it's basically annoying. Dicks are just weird-looking if you see it in a surprise.
A tip for you guys: Talk to a girl for a little bit before sending the picture, because she will react better to getting a dickpic.

Also, like 2nd time posting of 4chan ever and I am terrified I'm gonna get hacked and traced down and killed by Anonymous-ISIS-Hitler.
>>
>>23996515
By the way, I wasn't having an angry rant, these were actual questions, but I got a little carried away.
>>
>>23996515
I don't do the whole online cam thing and such but my best guess is that maybe you've gone to threads or found people that are just into that kind of thing. The only time I expect normal conversation is in threads here or with Skype since it seems Skype people are pretty normal.

Also some people are just exhibitionists so maybe that's also why.
>>
>>23990385
>gif
LMAO
>>
>>23996413
one thing you have to focus on is getting yourself out there, step by step, and not all at once. Start out with socializing at grocery stores, or the mall is a good place because you can practice conversations and the people that work there aren't going to treat you rudely. In fact, a lot like myself actually enjoy the break from work to chat it up.

Use them to feel more comfortable, and slowly work your way up to talking to random people when you're in line, make conversations when you're out and about at the mall, compliment people on their clothes or something else.

When you get more comfortable with this you can take the next step, but before that you're going to be putting the horse before the cart.

I went through the same thing and forced myself to work retail, and it saved me being forced to make small talk.
>>
>>23996652
Thanks man, I did have a retail job for a short time and it did help.

My issue is this, maybe itself self worth or something...but an example:
Ill be in a room by myself studying waiting for my math professor to help me review(im not dumb i just like 95%+ in my math courses) and we have like 5 empty tables no one else is in the room hot girl walks in and sits down right next to me. She's stunning brown hair blue eyes pale skin, takes off her shirt and tight undershirt on and shes got big boobs on her 5' frame. Now i cant focus, I was about to ask her to maybe got sit at one of the other 4 empty tables. Next semester i got her in one of my math courses. She sits right in front of me, takes my seat one day probably hoping id sit next to her, stares at me. One day i think she was upset and just walked by me and kicked my chair.

The above is one of the less obvious ones

Heres a short obvious one: 3 girls in my dorm with roommates. I was out and come back girl sees me and makes excuse to get my #, it as really stupid and i was telling her like no i dont do that. I didnt have the patience to argue so i gave her my #. Next day, she sends me a text, Hey hottie whats up. I go to my one roommate and show it to him and go what the fuck is this? He goes she likes you. I didn't believe it and walked away never answered her.
>>
Femanons:

What is the first thing you look for when purchasing a car?
>>
>>23996768
you say you used to work retail, have you tried pretending, as lame as it may sound, that you're treating her/girls like a customer? be cordial, and just sit next to her if this happens again in the future. there is literally nothing saying you would have to talk to her after it happens.

just remember that you don't know every little thing that's going to happen in a conversation and that that's okay.

work on listening to your first instinct and don't double guess yourself. if you're anything like me you probably double guess yourself for everything, regardless if you go through with it or not, but sometimes it pays to be spontaneous.

even if your heart is hammering, or it takes you all day to come up with a reply to a text a girl sends you, force yourself to send it. hell, make it a goal for that day to at least get that one thing done. the next time will get easier.

it honestly sounds like you're probably shutting people down before because you're afraid of rejection later down the line. this can be hard to get over, but remember (again, super lame line coming up) we can only be courageous once we come face to face with fear.
>>
>>23996846
that a woman is selling it to me, any time I've dealt with men trying to sell me a car they try to act like I don't know they're trying to gyp me
>>
>>23988556
I'll date Indians as long as they aren't the brain dead curry sluts.
>>
>>23996515
I think it's guys that haven't really figured out that women don't tick quite like we do. The only dick picing I have ever done has been in a relationship because I knew she wanted it.

In their ideal world girls would have their TnA out on camera, so they're trying to be appealing in the only way they know how.

Having said that I'm sure it's an exhibitionist thing for some dudes and everyone is different.
>>
>>23996425
I imagine not much.
>>
>>23988548

why are girls so disgusted by foreskin? is it just because it's not traditional / represented in porn / its the most common so anything else is uncomfortable?
>>
>>23996768

listen to me, im 6'2 white male, obese, neckbeard, super depressed/suicidal/anxiety/apathetic about everything, i waste my life rotting in front of a computer because i hate humanity and i hate myself and i don't want to interact or put energy into anything except for vidya/movies/titties on soc/whatever can distract me from who i am, the reality im confronted with everytime i go take a shit and have to be alone with my thoughts.

you have people coming up to you, attractive people (i've never fucked a girl who wasn't fat) people compliment you and gravitate towards you.

people like me...we can't even imagine being so lucky. you're like a fucking alien with a superpower.

what im saying is you're a lucky motherfucker that you're insanely handsome / charming / mysterious and irresistable / whatever the fuck it is. maybe you used to be fat and lost weight, maybe people were shit to you as a kid and it stuck with you. but look at your reality man. you're not that guy anymore. take advantage of it. or one day maybe your looks fade, or you get withdrawn and bitter from loneliness and you find yourself feeling just like me.

don't waste your fucking gift anon. i would give anything for it.
>>
>>23997963
I've never met one disgusted by it actually.
>>
To women,what are your ideal types of men? Also ,do women like pervs who wank alot?
>>
>>23997990
Thanks man Yeah I was picked on daily in high school people threw things at me, wrote on my cloths, egged my house and verbally abused me daily for 3 years.

I was skinny and then became fit I just see myself as 3/10 and have become anti social due to being treated so badly.
>>
>>23996515

The short answer of this, is the internet makes the aforementioned approach far less effort than the alternative.

It's very simple, as are most things male that women overcomplicate by an order of magnitude.

We could spend hours talking to you, trying to hit it off and then open up to the plausibility of online sexuality, and find ourselves rejected due to lack of attraction, you not being into webcam stuff, etc, what ever the reason. Let's face it, the chances of sexuality occurring are more not than often.

*Or*. We could alternatively, skip the preliminary steps, bring up sex straight away. If you say no, hey, no problem; we move onto the next one. Rinse and repeat until you find a bird who's easy. Granted, this doesn't happen very often, but when finding a woman to talk to on the internet is as easy as refreshing the /soc/ catalog, it is still minimal effort. What's more, the internet has no social stigma for throwing it out there you're looking for a quick thrill.

Tl;dr Why the fuck would we make an effort where we don't have to? Why the fuck would we pretend we care when don't have to?
>>
>>23999242
Damn dude that could mess up anyone's perception of anything. I hope you're at least doing better now.
>>
Girls, this is a serious question even though it's kind of ridiculous. How consistent are your periods? Do they sometimes take an extra few days or a week or two? Or are they very consistent and on time?
>>
File: questionmark.png (2 KB, 497x56) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.png
2 KB, 497x56
femanon here

why do men think "id fuck you" is a fucking compliment.
>>
>>24001049
not sure, but I'd fuck you.
>>
>>24001038
Periods can fluctuate due to stress, diet and environment.. Not always same day day same week, although girls usually know when they are due through average and biological changes.. I'm a dude and I know this... Read sometime
>>
>>24001049
I don't believe that pic is intended to be a compliment...
>>
>>24001038
I'm on the pill, which is supposed to regulate it, and it's still pretty fucky.
>>
>>24001049
... Because it's the ultimate compliment you can give to a man. Seriously this is really fucking obvious.
>>
>>23998707
women do not like pervs who wank a lot. masturabation addiction is a serious thing and it can make actual sex suck for both parties. I like men who can make me laugh and make me feel safe.
>>
>>24001038
I'm fairly consistent, given a margin of error of 1 - 2 days.

>>23996955
I feel this so hard.
What do guys like to talk about with girls in casual conversations if some attraction is felt?
What are fun topics to bring up with guys I think are cute, but not trying to hook up with? I ask because I have a tendency to talk about stupid stuff, likes computers or "nifty math things" and it's getting out of hand.

Also, serious question. Can a girl come across as too bookish? Is it obnoxious? Should I dumb it down?
>>
>>24001525
> masturabation addiction is a serious thing and it can make actual sex suck for both parties

there are women who unironically believe this
>>
After 1.5 years of dating and now living together, my gf only wants to have sex once a week, I'm pretty certain she's not cheating.
How often do girls around here want to have sex in a week?
>>
>>24001591
What is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>23998707
Genuine kindness (not "muh nice guy") is a huge positive. I like them to be sweet, a little outgoing, enjoy the same things I do, and will have engaging conversations with me.
I mean, I think most girls just accept that dudes wank a lot. It's not a big deal. I would rather it not come up constantly, and if you're watching porn with more attractive women I certainly don't want to be aware of it, but the wanking itself isn't anything noteworthy.
>>
Guys (and girls), generally speaking, is it true if you consider someone REALLY attractive, you won't talk to them; whether you think youll get rejected or theyre not single. I get told often enough that I'm "too pretty" (they're bullshitting) to be single for as long as I have and that I must be intimidating? Don't it's true in my case; just curious.
>>
>>24001569
>>24001388
Would being two weeks late be alarming? My gf is usually fairly irregular but it's just rolled over to two weeks and I'm a little nervous. She isn't however because of irregularity but it still hasn't eased my mind.
>>
>>24001706
If she's pregnant, she's pregnant. if she's not, she's not. Wait another 2 weeks nd if nothing take a test; worrying isnt going to do ANYTHING
>>
>>24001719
Easier said than done though. I've been stressing out about it for a week now.
>>
>>24001733
Are there other things in your life that require your attention? focus on those.
>>
>>24001706
Do you know how irregular she can be? How stressed is she? Two weeks seems a little long imo
>>
>>24001744
I've got plenty of other stresses like work and finance. This on top of that is really pushing me.

>>24001749
A couple of days or maybe a week usually. She never keeps track and asks me to, which annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>24001627
Uh. I've definitely more than once gone after the girl I was second or third most into rather than number one because she was intimidating or I assumed she would already have a bf or whatever.

You might also have a touch of resting bitch face, some women just seem like they'd be a pain in the ass to approach.
>>
>>24001627
It's been pretty true in my experience. If I liked someone too much or figured they were way too attractive, I'd figure I didn't have a chance and just not bother. What really stung the most was finding out later that those people were interested in me but my avoidance of them blew my chances.

My best advice is to look approachable and friendly by smiling a lot and that sort of thing.
>>
>>24001826
Can guarantee no resting bitch face; if anything, its the opposite. Get told often enough by new coworkers that I'm rather approachable? Apparently not when it matters.
>>
>>24001880
Not the same thing. Being approachable in a professional setting is totally different than being approachable in a romantic sense. Some people are totally cool, but they just sort of give off the vibe that they're not interested or not looking.

I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. Next time you're at a bar/club and just sipping a drink do some people watching and decide who you think looks approachable, try to see what about them makes you feel that way.

Worst case scenario you could start doing the approaching yourself. It's kind of nerve wracking but it's also a lot of fun.
>>
>>23990076
Would you date a white man and why/not?
>>
>>24001706
>Two weeks
Um, that seems to be pushing it. Is she on any medicine that may fuck up her hormones?
>>
>>24002621
None that I know of. Maybe some stuff occasionally to help her sleep.

Since I'm pretty much rolling over into panic mode now, I guess I'll call her tomorrow, race over to her house and get one of those tests from the chemist. It's only just been 14 days as of today though.
>>
>>24002623
Don't panic yet. Sometimes, a girl might be really late for no outwardly visible reason. It happens every once in awhile.
And use protection, ya dingus.
>>
>>24002627
We always do use protection. Always. My only guess could be from her handling precum and then touching herself maybe. I also always check the condom after for any tears too and they've all been fine.

Two weeks just feels a bit too beyond normal. She's not concerned but I am.
>>
>>24001038
I started tracking it for a few months and this is how it's been going
>Feb 15th-20th
>Mar 16th-21st
>Apr 17th-22nd
>May 21st-26th
And I didn't even have one for June. It might have to do with me dieting, being stressed out or maybe there's something wrong with me. I don't care enough to check into it, but I'm definitely not pregnant.

>>23997963
I like it. There are only a few reasons I can think of why some might not like it.
It's considered the norm to be circumcised here in the US and like what you were saying, women here are just used to seeing them without the extra skin. The other thing I was thinking is perhaps they had a bad experience with a man who didn't keep it clean.

>>24001049
That made me laugh. I have no idea how to respond when I get an "id fuck you" comment. I don't consider it a compliment when men will stick their weenis in pretty much anything as long as it has a hole.
>>
>>23988692
I don't care if we sleep on the first date or not, it is just circumstance that dictate what happen.

it is a very human urge, as long as you figure out the person can control themselves in general it does not matter if they fuck on the first date.

meaning, someone who can't control themselves at all would fuck on the first date, maybe have a drinking problem etc

because they lack control in life.

however, just like we all have ended up with a beer in hand on a random week day, you can end up sleeping with someone on the first date, without it being problematic.

I have never burned myself at least (on this specific thing, in general, loads of times ofc), maybe I am just a very good judge of character?
>>
>>23989039
Where in Europe? it is common in Scandinavia at least
>>
>>23990076
Why do you come to 4chan and how did you find it?
>>
>>24001049
because some women respond well to it, namely insecure ones, my bet is that some men have figured it out and simply throw it out there until they find someone insecure enough.

Personally I find that low self confidence very unattractive.

I want to fuck you because you know what you want and you want me, not because you think that giving me pleasure is the only reason you are desirable, makes my dick shrink.

but many men are weak and pathetic and feed on those weaker than themselves
>>
This is for Femanons:

Do you understand this film?
>>
>>24001749
Can stress really do that?
>>
>>24002627
Test came out negative so I'm going to chill out now. But damn I was at maximum stress for a while there.
>>
>>24004983
Glad to hear it turned out well. If she's still late in about a week, take another test and/or have her consult a doctor.
>>
>>24004990
I got a few of the tests so she's taking another one tomorrow morning to just double check. She says she feels like it's really soon.

But if still nothing, I'll get some more tests and see a doctor.
>>
>>23988629
It's called a shit test.

If she accepts, I get laid and I don't talk to her, because she's easy. If I don't get laid, she's not easy and I want to date.

I, and most men, don't want a woman who has fucked 30 dudes as a girlfriend. And if a man has slept with 30+ women, either he doesn't want a girlfriend, or he's desireable enough to play the dating game and find a non=slut.
>>
>>23992013
Because you're a nigger. You crave white dick. ALl niggers do.
>>
Girls:

I had this weird FWB thing for a while with this girl I'm really into. Whenever I try to bring up about us dating, she tells me that she is worried that it might ruin our friendship in the long wrong. Should I just take it as she thinks I'm ugly or?
>>
>>24005017
I'm a guy but I've been through the same thing, so I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

I've had a few FWBs and a few almosts (where they said the same thing as your situation) and it's pretty accurate. The friendship never quite was the same afterward and subsequently I stopped hanging out with them. And the ones that were concerned it would ruin the friendship stayed good friends with me until things had to naturally change, such as one of us moving away and etc.

So with you, she's either just not interested in a relationship and wants something casual or is genuinely afraid that if things go bad between you, that will be the end of the friendship. Are you very close friends?
>>
here is a good question for a girl
what is a good pick up line/ joke thats good to start a convo?
>>
Would you fuck a guy with kinda bad bacne and stretchmarks around the waist and inner thighs if his face is at least decent?
>>
File: 1448830668524.png (139 KB, 791x637) Image search: [Google]
1448830668524.png
139 KB, 791x637
Guys:

Will you date someone that stutters when they're emotional (angry, excited, stressed)? I've been through speech therapy but some times it comes out now and then.

Also, what's your opinion on black girls?
>>
>>24004996
This is why I just let them pay for my food and never talk to them again.
>>
>>24005435
Stuttering is pretty damn adorable, but this varies from person to person.

I think blacks are alright if they have white facial features. Personally not a fan of black facial features.
>>
>>24005435
>Will you date someone that stutters when they're emotional (angry, excited, stressed)? I've been through speech therapy but some times it comes out now and then.
Absolutely. It sounds pretty cute and attractive actually so I don't see why you'd think it's a problem.

>Also, what's your opinion on black girls?
Well race has never really mattered to me in dating so it's fine by me. I've never dated a black girl though as there are very few black people in my area, which is strange come to think of it.
>>
>>24005435
Yeah that's a pretty minor issue and kind of adorable actually.

I've never dated a black girl but I also have nothing against them. I've danced with a few at clubs and fooled around a bit with them. It seems to matter to some people and to others it doesn't.
>>
>>24005435
i find that cute and black are cool
>>
This post is to anyone really. If you know a store closes at 9:30, why do you continue to shop after we've announced that we're closed several times? We have to clean the whole store and want to be able to go home. So please leave.
>>
>>24005484
Because people are selfish and want to finish their thing and they think their needs > your needs
>>
>>24005484
I assume they're subhuman animals who are too fucking stupid to figure out what's going on. The same type of cunts that block the entire aisle with their carts.
>>
>>24005484
People do that? Usually when a store is closing, they ask everyone to leave and shut the door right on time. I've never heard of people still hanging around after the store is closed.
>>
>>24005503
What my old job used to do is stop people from coming in and let the remaining customers shop while we close up.
>>
>>24005509
That sounds really weird, I've never seen or heard of anything like that before except for at pubs maybe.
>>
>>24005521
Have you ever worked retail? I worked at a grocery store back in highschool and people would wander around for 15 minutes after closing most nights just browsing and in no rush.
>>
>>24005521
we do that at my store when it hits closing time. we stare at the people in the shop until they leave tho
>>
>>24005526
No I don't work in retail. I did work at a cafe but even then, there was nobody around at closing time usually and we just told people inside we're closed and they left after they finished their drink/food.
>>
>>24005540
I honestly think some people don't really think of retail workers as human beings, just some of the shit I've seen or heard of.
>>
>>24005545
Retails a funny thing. I'm as nice as possible since I know the kind of shit people at stores deal with on a daily basis but there have been other times when it's 10am and they've just opened and they're just shitty. Often times I'm more polite than the person behind the counter but maybe that's due to my own upbringing and schooling.

The one thing about retail and business in general is to keep a polite manner at all times, even if someone is being shitty with you. But it seems not everyone behind the counter does it.
>>
>>24005559
Yeah. It's unfortunate for sure. I can't say I really care though.

I don't understand why forced smiles and shit are a part of retail. I'm glad I'm not a girl, all my female coworkers got shit if they weren't smiling 24/7. That's just creepy to me.
>>
File: smug laughing kiora.png (96 KB, 266x229) Image search: [Google]
smug laughing kiora.png
96 KB, 266x229
>>23988548
Anything?
>>
>>23992013
>cool for a black girl
>attractive for a black girl
This basically means they have a pre-conceived notion of what a black girl is meant to be like (probably negative) and that you have proven that stereotype wrong for them.

Don't get me wrong - it's not nice to say those things, and they are racist. I think that they think they're being better than their racist views/upbringings by not conforming to their racist opinions.
They're just retarded enough to think that the way they're doing it/communicating it is complimentary.

Ignore them. I genuinely just think they don't know any better.

>>23992500
Most women have them to some degree.
Even if that weren't true, they're not a problem. I have my own.

>>23996515
Short answer - they're looking for the girls who DO want to see them masturbate on camera.
What do they get out of it? Probably an erection and an orgasm.

>certainly doesn't give anything to girls
>citation needed
It's not unreasonable to expect that some women like it. Just because you don't doesn't mean some women do like it.

>>24001627
>you won't talk to them
I'll talk to anyone, attractive or not.
However, I think the core of the question is asking "do you avoid going for a girl you perceive to be out of your league"?

Honestly, I do this.
Don't get me wrong - I have gone for extremely pretty girls, and sometimes even succeeded, but my natural response is to not. I only try when I'm fairly certain they like me, or when they've made the first move.

It's not because you're "too" pretty. It's probably a mixture of your attractiveness, the knowledge that they probably have a lot of competition for someone like you, and the fact that women who receive a lot of attention are very quick to point the finger at unwanted attention and scream "creep".
Add in a fear or rejection, and yeah.
>>
>>24005435
>stuttering because emotional
Not bothered at all.
Bonus points if, after emotions are spent, you're willing to sit and talk out the issue. That has nothing to do with stuttering though.

>black girls
Purely because they're black? No strong opinion.
Then, I'm Australian, so I'm not a good test subject for the question, as I feel like the nuance of the question leans towards American black people.

>>24005484
I don't. They're cunts. Easy answer.
>>
>>24005587
It's not all about smiling, most places just want you to be polite and welcoming but I've had a few times where they're very "yeah whadda ya want?" and are pretty pouty. I had a smile on my face at the cafe all the time though but a small cafe in a small back area of the city is pretty quiet, so maybe that's why.
>>
Out of curiosity:
Guys, how many sexual partners is TOO MANY for a girl? At what point does she become a slut?
>>
>>24005605

Ideal none. One is acceptable, two is iffy, three is pushing the danger zone.
>>
>>24005605
No real hard and fast rule to be honest. I've known girls who just seemed scummy but only had a few partners in actuality and then girls who had slept with way more people but were still classy and respectable.

It's more about the attitude than the number for me.
>>
>>24005604
Some guy from the corporate office who is examining our team was complaining to the head manager because we don't smile enough. We don't look happy enough apparently. And we're not full of energy, after standing on our feet all day, staying until 12:30 to close and dealing with rude customers all day.
>>
>>24005605
Personally, anything over 10 and I'm a bit weary. Not a complete dealbreaker but it does factor into my perception of the person.
>>
>>24005605
Less than 6 is ideal but no more than 10 probably.

>>24005624
I think for frontline stuff like retail, smiling and energy is necessary but I don't think it is in an office. At my office things are pretty casual and we just do our work and don't force smiles since it's not really needed. Things are cool and all but a smile isn't needed to show everythings good.
>>
>>24005605
>TOO MANY
There can be no defined number.
If the amount of partners makes her feel bad about herself, or affects her ability to be in a romantic/sexual relationship, then that is too many.
The answer will be different for every guy, depending on where their insecurities lie.
Tl;dr as long as I'll be special to her, not just another cock being shoved into her, I really don't care.
>>
File: image.png (188 KB, 1792x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 1792x1280
what does hand holding feel like
>>
>>24005663
Like holding a hand.
>>
>>24005663
For me, sweaty. I have anxiety about it and girls think I'm being avoidant when in reality I'm trying to save them from my grossness.
>>
>>24005622
>none
>wanting someone who would handle your junk like a joystick and use teeth
>wanting the chance of vaginismus
>having to deal with the slow stretching of the hymen with fingers for a few nights before actual penetration if they haven't used toys of your size

I'm basically asexual and even I know that's a terrible idea
>>
>>24005735
Generally speaking women with a high number of sexual partners also have significantly higher divorce rates.

If you're a betting man, it's safer to bet on women with fewer sexual partners. Besides the number of sexual partners a person has had can tell you a pretty good deal about who they are.
>>
>>24005764
Wouldn't that also be due to the fact that people with fewer sexual partners will be more traditional and will be less willing to divorce a person and less traditional people will have an easier time saying "fuck this, I'm out"?
>>
>>24005764
Out of curiosity does that account for religion? I know a lot of people who are in miserable marriages and just stay in them because they think it's what god would want.

That seems way worse to me than just getting divorced.
>>
>>24005643
I do my job. A smile and skipping through the store is unnecessary
>>
>>24005776
>>24005777

Both being religious or having more conservative values both could play a role, without a doubt. But that doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

By no means am I advocating for people to say disaster marriages, people change and shit happens, you have to role with that.
That being said there is something to be said for many of the characteristics, attitudes, and general lack of pair bonding which plague many people today. I simply see sexual promiscuity as a symptom of a larger issue which has played a huge part in crippling the creation of functioning family units.
>>
For girls,

Why are you so mean to each other? Literally none of you are friends, whenever one leaves you just jump at the bit to shit talk them. Men don't do this at all. I heard competition has something to do with it but even still. Even my sister has told me about the bullying that goes on in all girl schools and that shit is nasty.
>>
for girls;

if theres more girls than boys, why is it that girls just arent as wanting to find a guy as guys wanna find girls?
>>
>>23988629
Yes.

Now when I call you a slut it's a compliment as long as you don't cheat on me or it's that kind of relationship. I just mean I love how much you love getting it on.
>>
File: 1432105706976.png (182 KB, 800x744) Image search: [Google]
1432105706976.png
182 KB, 800x744
>>24005877
Actually most girls I know aren't catty. And there are men that do similar behavior as well.

This mostly devolves from having an unstable self esteem and/or having an unattainable goal of perfection that is created through a culture's values, morals, and media.

So you'll get thinking such as "I feel bad today about my appearance. But I don't look as bad as that person." or "This person doesn't go into my views of goodness. I don't like them." This can devolve into bullying and such.

The talking behind ones back mostly just comes from the idea that you want something from that person (company, money, humor, etc) but you do not like another aspect of them. So in order to relieve your frustration, people will vent about it with others who agree with them. And that's how you get this two faced situation.

>>24005902
>cultures tend to push for men to pursue and women to wait
>women who aggressively look for a man are seen as desperate and/or promiscuous
>>
>>23989752
If she hangs with dudes it the same reason you want to hang with girls. She might not think about cheating but one day she is going to spend a hell of a lot of time with a few of them and either she'll do the math and figure she can afford to try and trade up or she'll fine someone she thinks is "cute" and then start falling for the guy because she is spending slot of time with him, he's interested, and she might be going through a rough patch.
>>
>>23996515
Yeah. Unless it makes her wet.
>>
>>24005921
Never met any dudes who do it to the extent of women. We might make a lighthearted joke at the pub but thats pretty much it. You must be hanging with very effeminate men.
>>
>>24005902
Why would girls put in effort when we don't have to?
>>
>>23988554
"cis" isn't an insult, fyi.
>>
>>24006078
No, they aren't effeminate at all. I'm not talking about feminine characteristics. I'm talking about bullying tactics. It mostly appears in men who want to keep up an "alpha macho etc" appearance and will push people down. Or just men who have a low self esteem.

This doesn't deal with feminine characteristics at all.
>>
>>24006122
I went to an all boys school and that's not how it works. Bullying is overt and masculinity is demonstrated more physically and directly. Men will call weaker effeminate males faggots, sissies or beat them up if they want to bully someone. You will be seen as kind of a bitch if you talk about someone behind their back.
>>
File: 1435774796805.jpg (23 KB, 227x228) Image search: [Google]
1435774796805.jpg
23 KB, 227x228
>>24006140
That's because they don't want something from the person involved. Did you even read what I typed up?

Also women will also call people who don't fit the norm names as well and will beat them up.
>>
>>24005435

Stuttering is quite endearing.

No real opinion on them as a whole. I've met bitches, nice ones, SJWs, race baiters, etc. Like any other group of women, I suppose. Wouldn't ever have kids with one, personally.
>>
How can I get you to want me to go inside you.
>>
>>24006336
By being attractive
>>
How can you tell if a guy likes you or is just being nice? I have a new coworker that seems to be pretty friendly, but I don't know if he is just nice to everyone like that. I don't want to do anything to lead him on if he is flirting because I'm not into dating coworkers but I don't know how especially if he isn't even flirting..
>>
>>24006364
Hard to know if this guy is flirting, as our only information on him can come through a 4chan thread, and we'll never get enough.
>don't want to lead him on
Be polite, professional, and if all else fails, just avoid 1-on-1 situations outside of work.
No date, no lead on, and you're good.
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.