[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
>>23978141
COPY THIS TEMPLATE AND FILL IT OUT!

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
Tbh I just want a cute gay guy with money to send pics to and talk to and he buys me games in steam.
>>
>Age? 24
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? Seattle
>What are you looking for? Female, pics, skype, just wanting to feel loved
>What are you NOT looking for? Dont know
>Pic? Would rather not post on 4chan, private kik is better.
>>
>Age? 29
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? Houston
>What are you looking for? Everything
>What are you NOT looking for? I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
>Pic? Can send through kik or email.
>>
>>23979021
Soo you're looking to help someone out or be helped out?
>>
>age
20 female
>what im looking for
I earn pretty much minimum wage and trying to build a budget, sooo basically I want extra $$ to buy cute things like lingerie, purses, makeup with :) And to help someone out with their fantasies, that brings me satisfaction too. Just chatting is also fun. Online stuff for now but maybe eventually I'd consider meeting!
>Not looking for
Wishy washy guys or people that arent up front
>Kik
flower_kissesxo
>>
Age?: 18

Gender?: Male (Ftm trans)

Sexual Orientation?: Bisexual

Location? U.S.

What are you looking for? Will take requests and send nudes for snapcash and for fun

What are you NOT looking for?: Not planning on showing my face immediately.

Pic? Will send when you message me

Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?:
White, soft belly, On testosterone but not very hairy. Willing to do anything. Submissive.

On snapchat right now: puppytboy
>>
>>23979749
An approximate location would help a lot?
>>
>>23979749
Scammer, just took my money and ran.
>>
>>23980124
Wait, people seriously send money to posters from these threads without even having met them?
>>
>>23980142
I don't do shit with random chicks from 4chan, that's asking for problems. purely online.
>>
Luckily it wasn't a lot but pretty pathetic they scammed me for so little.
>>
>>23980142

Yeah, rule 1 is confirm identity, rule 2 is gifts only until you know them well, no cash preferably ever.
>>
>>23980172
Even simpler is "nothing until we meet in real life".
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
mtf pre everything
so basically dude
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
Portland
I want someone to be with. I want someone that I can be comfortable and open around. I want someone that will help me indulge myself. With money. I'm broke.
Anything dangerous, majorly illegal, or "creepy." I'm up for pretty much anything else.
>Pic?
Nah. Ask, maybe?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
Can't think of anything.
Ask and I'll make a throwaway
>>
>>23979061
Contact info?
>>
>>23980279
kik: dazzleberry212
>>
>>23980124
Fuck me there is ALWAYS one in every thread. Good work dude you are just giving them incentive to stick around.
>>
Well off daddy from Europe here, interested in buying pretty lingerie for a pretty girl, so she can show off. Online first, after a bond and trust is formed, physical interaction would be appreciated.

I am not ugly, I am not socially handicapped, nor do I need to rely on money to get attention from girls, it's just a fetish I want to explore.

Any takers? kik: EUDadd / email: [email protected] / Skype: eudadd
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
ireland
we will discuss
time wasters
>Pic?
when I have your info
Im shy and mostly in my room
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. skype and snapchat
>>
>>23981211
Contact?
>>
>>23981214
skype and snapchat, what is yours ill contact you
>>
>>23981211
If you can't even tell what you are looking for...
>>
>>23981211
Driftkingrob
>>
>>23981234
Kik driftkingrob
>>
>>23981231
What are you looking for?
>>
>>23981211
Fucking waste of time. Not looking for anything and wont easily give contact. This is a great start
>>
>>23981297
um.. your wasting your own time by not telling me or giving me contact details...
>>
>>23981234
I cant find you on skype
>>
>>23981211
>3
>>23981228
>>23981272
>>23981304
>>23981316
Cant follow basic instructions. Oh boy you can tell some one is rushing.
Maybe even a scammer.
May not be true but reading this there is a seed of doubt.
>>
File: fortheunsureguyon4chanidk.jpg (85 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
fortheunsureguyon4chanidk.jpg
85 KB, 675x1200
>>23981326
sorry, here is a picture of me?
>>
>>23981370
Message me on snapchat - mesovert
>>
>>23981211
Kik:Iwishforpizza
>>
>>23981382
>>23981246
no kik sorry
>>
>>23981370
Message me Kik:LibertineK
>>
>>23981413
>>23981425
>>
>>23981425
I gave you my snapchat which is what you asked for.
>>
>>23981370
[email protected] -> skype
>>
>>23981211

For once, someone with the same timezone.
You can message me on Skype:socrandomanon
>>
>>23981425
Ephraimf1985 is my skype! =]
>>
>>23981370
[email protected] is my Skype add me if you are interested.
>>
>20, female
>bi
>I'm looking for a SERIOUS sugar daddy to help me with my cosplay needs, I don't want my time to be wasted or to be lied to. I'm very kind and will do almost anything you ask just please respect my boundaries.
>kik: nozomaki1
>>
File: image.png (791 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
791 KB, 640x480
>20s
>F
>Bisexual
>Southeast
>This is always the hard part. I've been posting in this thread for multiple iterations now and have had several misses, so I will be very specific here. I'm happy to talk on kik and Skype, via text. I will voice chat, eventually. I am happy to send photos, or even short videos, but I will not send outlandish kink-oriented material (I do like dd/lg, being submissive, showing off, etc). If you are local to me, I will meet up with you, but I am not interested in dilly-dallying around with someone who won't prove they are legitimate. I like to chat throughout the day, granted you give me something to work with! This should go without saying, but I'm looking for either an allowance or gifts. We can discuss details later.
>I do not want to video chat off the bat. I'd like to know you. Also, I don't want to talk to you for weeks without it going anywhere.
>I've attached one. I'm thin and relatively attractive.
>Email me at: [email protected]. Please tell me a bit about yourself and what you're looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1280x960
Probably nobody looking for a baby like me, but here goes~

>Age?
>Gender?
F, trans
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi, Prefer men though
>Location?
The 802 (Vermont)
Someone to buy me clothes to try on and send pics and vids, but really anything and everything~
Eh i dunno, I'll know it when I see it I guess
>Pic?
Will put out some public pics if asked, but I won't give the good stuff or face out to just anyone~
I kinda want to be a guys dress up doll, and if properly incentivized, I'll fast or gain, work out or not, and in general do whatever to keep up appearances for my sir~

Also saving up for surgeries, so I'll do stuff for money I guess.
>>
>>23982876
Hit me up at 97kitty on kik btw~
>>
File: Picture 280.jpg (407 KB, 507x900) Image search: [Google]
Picture 280.jpg
407 KB, 507x900
>Age

>Gender?
Tgirl (Don't consider it a gender just letting you know)

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi, but mainly into men

>Location
Pittsburg, Kansas

>What are you looking for
Preferably in person, but with my area as well lack of ability to travel on my own accord with no income. I'm hoping someone via online, til possibly able to meet in person.

Small allowances or cheap gifts to model off or utilize. I can offer camming, HQ photosets/photos, and videos. Again I'm not against meeting up in IRL. Hopefully will evolve to someone to help with procedure's expenses

Time Waster, People looking for freeby way to get off and have no intention of even seeing if some dynamic between us could be possible

I'm a trans girl. I'm not on hormones. I heavily rely on cosmetics/grooming to be presentable as I best feel comfortable. As well I'm assuming what you would prefer. That means I can't be done to the nine at all times. So please keep that in mind.

I'm most likely to reply back via Kik, but I usually stay on top of replying back in all ways.

KiK: SyvliaSlitThroat
Snapchat: Sylvia_Slit
Email: [email protected]
Tumblr: SylviaSlitThroat.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1409349114350.jpg (111 KB, 860x826) Image search: [Google]
1409349114350.jpg
111 KB, 860x826
>22 F
>straight
>East Coast US
>brunette, petite, dorky glasses, headscarf and skirts

>Looking for a man to guide (control/advise) and reward (gifts) me as I get my life on track. And to write erotica/roleplay/sext with

>Text-based with occasional pictures. I can do a quick vid chat to prove I'm real

>kinks: incest (duh), pedophilia/ebibophilia, rape, forced marriage, sex slavery/prostitution, wife-beating, harems/multiple wives (it turns me on so much to think about my daddy having several littles, or being married), traditional gender roles, race-mixing (would love a black/brown daddy)

>email: evenmangoes@gmail and we can move to something else from there
>>
File: totally incognito.jpg (53 KB, 309x581) Image search: [Google]
totally incognito.jpg
53 KB, 309x581
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
straight but flexible
>Location?
murrica
money
being stalked, murdered, or sold to the bad guys from taken
I'm flexible on location within reason, but I'm going to need you to make it worth my while.
I tell you what: reply telling me what my time is worth to you, and I'll decide whether to contact you.
>>
File: 1460316969517.jpg (55 KB, 544x600) Image search: [Google]
1460316969517.jpg
55 KB, 544x600
>23
>Male
>??? (Women/Transwomen)
>Bay Area, California
>Looking for someone I could fly out and see every once late down the line (once we get to know each other of course) and awhile as well as a texting buddy, I'm not against relationships longterm but I wouldn't mind if it evolved into that
>NOT looking for quick flings, boring shit like that. Would rather make a connection with someone that benefits the both of us.
>Once we get to know each other I'll send one, I've been in plenty of relationships with cute girls so I know I'm not completely hideous, also privacy is a concern for me.
>I'm a young professional in the tech industry, I fly and travel a decent amount which is why I'm too busy to hold down a stable relationship but really would enjoy companionship of some sorts.
>Contact: FalseBoolean

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>23982933
Threatens to kill itself the moment it doesn't get it's way.
STAY WELL CLEAR!
>>
File: 2016-05-14 17.jpg (239 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14 17.jpg
239 KB, 480x640
>>23983347
Have you ever talked to me?
Really? It?

I love how people take things out of context. Yes I have major depression and I'm in an area where I'm unable to get anything going for me no matter how hard I try.

I'm not threatening to kill myself 'cause "I'm not getting my way."

I'm simply honest. Which with sugar relationships, it's a relationship. Which I thought honesty is a key aspect.

So I'm not going to hide my depression away to fulfil a fantasy for someone who has no serious inclination to see if a dynamic can happen between us.

So I'm open about my suicidal tendencies, but also I'm open with all aspects of my life.

If you want open minded and honesty. Then you can take it all. I try to keep it under wraps but seriously try being in my shoes and see if you don't feel the same way I do at times.
>>
>>23983374
So for anybody who is thinking of messaging me. I'm completely real with my situation. I'm honest with what I can offer.

So just 'cause you message me. That alone isn't going to help me cope with my depression. You know how many times I've had splenda daddies message me? Who says they'll do all this and that, if I do this. Then they don't?

So yea simply message me isn't going to feel better. I will admit once a true dynamic develops I will do a bit better. Though you have got to show you're being legitmate and not just trying to get your nut off.

As anybody who is searching for a relationship with a dynamic in hopes it will open options up as well company/romance, but turns out with just fakes worsening my mood by getting my hopes up 'cause I'm down to my last few options to get life going.
>>
File: Snapchat-6505644442215795942.jpg (661 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6505644442215795942.jpg
661 KB, 1080x1920
Age? 18
Gender? Female
Sexual orientation? bisexual
Location? Moss, Norway.
What are you looking for? Sugarmommy or sugardaddy.
What are you NOT looking for? Not anyone over the age of 40.
Pic? Picture attached
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Male to female tranagender.

Contact me on snapchat: ze_doctor
>>
>>23983374
>>23983403
TL:DR I have depression and with depression comes suicidal tendencies.
When some one contacts me and doesnt give me what I want those tendencies come out.
>>
>>23983484
You can say that but nonetheless, why should I hide my depression just so someone who has no intention of being a sugar daddy can have his fantasy fulfilled?
>>
>>23983489
To be honest I never said you should hide it. I too live with it and each day is a struggle. Except I made something of myself and can pay for a baby. I wish you wouldn't hide it and bring it out.
You may off yourself sooner rather than later
>>
>>23983484
Also those tendencies already are out prior to the conversation, but honestly if I'm here trying to carry a conversation. With somebody who is saying they are doing a sugar daddy relationship. Which I've been talking to them for almost a month. Now neededing some help to eat. Yet they just say "That sucks"

Really?
Some fucking sugar daddy, (just an example of the many experiences)

Yea It's not like I'm going off the deepend cause somebody wont give me $100 or something but it doesn't help when I've entertained them and converse yet I'm not even worth helping out with minor things?

Yea no
>>
>>23983500
Yea, but I'm also a trans woman in rural religious south east kansas (born and raised here).

I didn't finish highschool 'cause at 15 I was kicked out for being trans.

I didn't get my G.E.D cause I or my mom couldn't afford the total cost of $300 to get it done.

So with that and no legal protection in the workplace or housing for gender identity with discrimination. I can't get a job. I've been job searching for 6 years.

I've tried sex work and such but again southeast kansas and being a pre-hormone trans woman really limits that.
>>
>>23983508
Right. Well I grow bored of this.
You are clearly delusional from those "hormones" you've been taking so any point I make is lost on you.
>>
>>23983513
I'm not on hormones.
You're clearly lacking any understand of my situation, and just speaking your opinion on very limited knowledge of me
>>
>>23983512
Fuck me 6 years and you can't find a job. Man you must be fucking useless. That opt out option may just be a kind mercy for you in that case.
>>
>>23983522
Or discrimination but no you don't want to consider that an option.
>>
>>23983525
*as a possibility
>>
>>23983522
You're obviously just cherry picking.

Completely ignore I'm openly trans as of a decade now in a rural religious conservative state with no legal protection for even workplace from discrimination based on gender identity.

As well not having a GED, that at the very least is needed for 95% of jobs.

Let's not acknowledged that lack of income or financial help has a hand in that part with the G.E.D
>>
>>23983525
You are in America so sue them. Oh noes you don't have any money. Oh well.
And yes I fully understand the transition process having a friend go through it themselves.
But they got themselves to a safe state of mind before doing anything, not to mention the 3 years of therapy which is also requires for reassignment.
They didn't choose to be another gender just because they had a high school crush on their own gender but society told them that was wrong so they decide to become another gender.
>>
>>23983540
Lol
I was transitioning since 12. I'm simply transitioning cause well that's how I identify. Nothing more nothing less.

YOU CAN'T SUE THEM. They are within their rights within the state of Kansas to discriminate. As long as it's not a federal/state job they can deny people housing or employment based on trans status.

Money makes a fucking difference. See as if no money means I can't afford the classes or G.E.D testing.

Which G.E.D is the very least you must have for 95% of jobs. It's part of requirement to get hired.
>>
>>23983545
My transition never did anything to me. Social treatment never really did cause my whole life I was the social outcast. So that didn't fuck with me, but when I started being discriminated in areas of education, housing, and employment. That's when depression started kicking in.

When my options in life were being stripped from me 'cause of simply existing.
>>
>>23983545
Get fucking owned then. Go lay down on some train tracks or jump into a highway. I can only hope swift death can cease your ramblings
Or you know. Stop trying to be something you arent.
Advice well given
>>
>>23983561
Yes no actual help. Let's just suggest quit transitioning like that will fucking do anything.
>>
>>23983561
You are a piece of work. When you've been proven wrong on every aspect. Then you just default to "Kill yourself"

Oh well.. Have fun. Hope you get yourself a baby.
>>
>>23982933
>>23983374
>>23983403
>>23983489
>>23983508
>>23983512
>>23983520
>>23983525
>>23983528
>>23983536
>>23983545
>>23983560
>>23983571
>>23983611
You ruin every thread you post in. EVERY THREAD. Anytime anyone gives you shit you FILL the thread with arguing and temper tantrums. Shit if you're like this in person I wouldn't hire you either, even if you had a fucking PHD. When someone trolls you or even just says something negative, ignore it! You're not going to change their mind by posting over and over again and in the end you just clutter a thread with shitposting and scare away other people who would otherwise post. People hate Meh and Brandon so much but to me, you are the person I want to see vanish from soc the most. Start making your own threads where you post for attention/sugar daddies or whatever it is you fancy at the moment so the rest of us degenerates can more easily ignore you.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Midwest, usa
Available to: Meet up, be a live-in, friend, etc
Selling nudes or videos basically camwhore shit, disrespect or demanding/needy behavior.
>Pic?
Yes, ask for it
Im bbw. I'm open to a romantic sd/sb or just friend with or without benefits relationship at minimum. If we can't get along on a friend like basis then the sd/sb thing won't last. I have a high sex drive so unless we're cool and comfortable as good friends or potential romantic partners, youll probably never see that side.
Kik: twiddlydoo
Can voice chat if we get along and if that's something you'd be interested in (on Skype).
>>
>>23983682
Well 1.) Nobody is paying me, So why do I need to put up a front?

Well then maybe people shouldn't give me shit 'cause my reply will always be the same. Also if I made my own thread doing such. Then I would just have my thread taken down to post in "right" thread. So yea.
>>
>>23983682
So get use to it, 'cause I'm not changing. If someone says some fallacies. I'm saying my piece, 'cause I have no reason to not say such.

I'm going to be around for quite a while. So again get use to it.
>>
>>23982998
Contact info?
>>
>>23982998
500/hr good for you?
>>
>age
>gender
Male
>likes
Feminine guys and most grills
>location
Texas
>looking for
I want someone to pal around with, send funny pics and talk to. I'm bad with people and I mean it. I can't recall ever having friends and I want someone to like me and talk to me, maybe coach me on talking, but I really want a fiend it two.
>not looking for
Mean people and people who lie about the way they look
>pics
Sure if you want
>specific stuff
I've told you a little bit but I like cute gors more than sexy ones and I also like cute guys. I want to be friend more than sexy picture people but I would like it if we were attracted to eachother.
>contacts
Kik-cjohn05
Snap-cjohn05
>>
Why is a sugardaddy thread transgender central >_<
>>
>>23984432
Because choosing to be "transgender" is almost entirely about trying to get the perks that the other sex enjoys. You ever wonder why there are way, way more mtf trans than ftm? It's because being a woman is a shitload easier than being a man, and (as this thread indicates), you can generally find a dude to pay your way through life. Trannies want in on that gravy train - I don't blame them for trying, but I doubt they're going to be successful. Then again, there are a lot of beta cucks out there.
>>
File: 20160529_225122.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160529_225122.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>23
>Male, genderqueer
>Pansexual
>US
>Looking for someone wants that to help me out with monies or to buy me things, don't care if male or female. Down to take pics, chat, or meet if close enough.
>Fuck faces
>kik turlbird
>>
>>23983979

Jesus Christ, she's not Emma Watson. Hookers don't need to make more money than neurosurgeons...
>>
>>23984567
this guy is so right.
/thread
>>
>>23981370
You didn't follow the instructions at all. I don't care that you're posting a pic.

Fill the template out
Put contact info there
Realize you'll get flooded
Deal with it

And look for the ones that actually stand out. Why NOT give every guy or gal hitting you up an equal shot at just simple communication? You've got nothing to lose....and seeing the thread you're in, pretty much everything and more to gain.

Stop being such a pussy.
>>
19, Brunswick, GA, my name is Emily.
I love video games and anime. I'm looking for a SERIOUS daddy, if you aren't willing to pay or just looking to waste my time please don't bother. I'm looking for a monthly allowance.
Kik: EmilyJordyn0
>>
>>23984710
>posts two different identities

Sorry, I'm going to have to call you a liar.
>>
>>23984432
Because the vocal majority on 4chan are faggots pretending to be females.

It makes me sick.
>>
>>23982008
>>23984710
Scammer. We dealt with this shit in another thread just before.
DO NOT MESSAGE!!!
>>
>>23980557
I have met some interesting people already! Thank you girls for contacting me. Surprisingly the majority are close by for me.

Nothing is decided yet, I am very carefully with picking the right girl, so I am still open to meeting new girls to talk to.

I am very eager to explore this fetish of mine, to see how far I will go. I have been looking at a lot of pretty things for you to wear, hopefully I can spoil someone soon!
>>
File: 1433396621756.png (176 KB, 437x556) Image search: [Google]
1433396621756.png
176 KB, 437x556
Jesus Christ you people are fucking awful, every single one of you.

As a female who has posted in this thread before looking for a serious SD relationship the amount of men you get who just want to bust a nut or boss you around without having any intention of well..anything is ridiculous. And now you have this guy calling out scammers, which in itself isn't wrong but I do think the girls should be calling out time wasters and men who go batshit insane if you don't reply within 5 seconds.

All in all this thread has helped me learn that I would rather work a shitty greasy min wage job at McDonalds than try my luck with you bastards.You scare off all the legit girls away then complain about lack of babies. I advise every female thinking about posting here to just not, close the tab and forget about it. If you're actually starving then straight up prostitution is a better option.
>>
>>23985174
That was a reasonably well-written post: thank you. I appreciate your sentiments but I disagree on several points. My unsolicited advice is to filter the other posts/posters here more thoroughly. Not everyone is awful, just most of us.

It's 5:26AM here for me and I am going to go back and snuggle with my SB.

Carry on.
>>
>>23985174
>I advise every female thinking about posting here to just not, close the tab and forget about it.
>free money waiting for you
suuure thing, bye. i think you missed the x or something.
i'm still going to get some. have fun with your min wage :D
>>
>>23985174
>"Hey guys this amusement park seems crowded. Lets leave and boycott it till something is done to improve XYZ"
>Sees the crowds leaving
>"Fuck yeah first in line"
>>
>>23985239
>>23985247
Old men are rather disgusting and I'm not cut out for this shit, nor do I have a min wage job but it would be better than entertain a fat old man who just wants to use me for a quick nut and nothing else. Nice assumption though amigos.
>>
M 25 UK
Looking for a younger dominant girl into being a bratty little princess likes to be spoiled sent gifts taken shopping etc no sexual contact between us but shopping trips end with me on my knees jerking my little dick while you laugh and humiliate me.
Skype - Scottishdude1181
Kik - ttyson98
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 640x1136
>>23985174
TRUTH

>I always say I'm looking for a boyfriend first and let it be known in my profile too
>met with one guy, he didn't tell me he was married until our date, he "just wanted to have fun"
>get asked to camwhore by 4 from the last thread
>get 2 separate d pics from last thread

Fortunately, one gent has been super polite. If he was closer, I would think about meeting him.
>>
>>23985317
>boost mobile
You're looking for a boyfriend in a sugar daddy thread. That isn't how it works.
>>
>>23985359
What he said

>>23985317
Youre not comfortable with sending nonnude pictures? Jesus.
>>
>>23985174
I agree that most on this thread, male or female, are awful. Still, there are decent people even though they are a minority. You need patience to sort through the garbage.

That being said I just signed up for SeekingArrangement and it's no contest. Within a week I've already had one date and another lined up.
>>
>>23985359
>>23985372
Is this a camwhore thread?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay
>Location?
Harrisburg Pa
Looking for someone who isnt afraid of doing what they want whether it is doing something or asking for nudes, etc. to to go exploring places
(and positions). anything more will be dicussed
Nothing illegal, not time wasters, and nothing dangerous
>Pic?
Will give via kik or email
Right now I am a workaholic, but looking for someone that I can spend time with instead of working all the time
>How can some one contact you?
kik is lootcity
>>
>>23985384
No nonnude pictures though? Are you ugly? You want an online boyfriend but arent willing to send any pictures. Suspicious.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight(ish)
>Location?
new zealand
a female to chat to or skype and such, doesn't need to be sexual or anything, just meeting a new person would be fun :P
i don't really know
>Pic?
can send you some on kik or skype or something if you want
i'm kinda shy
kik: bleeding_maggot
email: [email protected] (skype linked to same email)
>>
>>23985384
>receive offer
>decline offer
>repeat until satisfied

How hard is that? Whining isn't sexy and doesn't contribute to anything.
>>
>>23985599
>but NOT nudes, for someone who can link money to my paypal account
Yeah im sure some one will allow themselves to add their card to your account to use as you will.
>>
>>23985581
This
>>
>>23985493
I saw that camming comment.
Nice work saving yourself by deleting comments.
>>
>>23985632
what camming comment?
>>
Only saw it for a flash but i saw it.
>>
>>23985635
i believe you are mistaking me for someone else dude
>>
>>23985247
this
>>
File: pika.png (24 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
pika.png
24 KB, 128x128
>>23985637
hey whoa dude
chill
you don't have to defend yourself, it's ok
nobody is judging you man, chill out it's fine man
>>
>>23985648
i'm just confused :P why do random people attack meh :c
>>
>>23985650
because you're 18
just messing with you, matey

https://www.seekingarrangement.com

go there. have fun. np.
>>
>>23985664
kk
>>
>>23982995
>headscarf

Muslim?
>>
File: Heh4u.png (169 KB, 1395x768) Image search: [Google]
Heh4u.png
169 KB, 1395x768
>>23984688
Um.. Ive already been paid and had some nice daddies talking to me, you know, the non time wasters
>>
>>23981228
what's your skype?
>>
>>23985773
You call that money?
>>
>>23985836
Looks like camwhoring revenues. A real life sugar relationship would be much, much more.
>>
>>23985855
well its just the start? why are people being so hostile to me, im just proving im not a scammer some how to these people
>>
>>23985876
well we can't see who's deposited that money so it can be assumed that it's just a family member or some shit
>>
>>23985778
tigerpop1101pop
>>
>>23985886
kk
>>
>>23985876
Eh, nobody is calling you a scammer. It was just completely unclear what you want and what you offer. It still kinda is.
>>
>>23984653
It was meant to be a sarcastic reply because she was being sort of a bitch in her post. Obviously nobody is gonna pay her 500 an hour for her time.
>>
>>23986044
Although... maybe I shouldn't say "obviously." There are some beta cucks out there with a LOT of money (usually inherited) that will just shower chicks with it, regardless of how they look or act.

Girls who take advantage of these guys are no better than drug dealers selling to heroin addicts. These guys are simply not mentally fit to make decisions when it comes to women - it's like tricking a shortbus retard into handing you his lunch money in exchange for some shiny rocks.
>>
>>23985174
The problem with sugar daddy/sugar baby shit is that it brings out the absolute worst in human nature: the competing sexual strategies of the two genders.

Think about it.

Genetically, a man is ultimately trying to squirt as much cum into as he can into as many women whilst giving up as few resources as possible in the process. In this way he passes on his genes to many, many children.

Genetically, a woman is trying to get the best possible genes for her children by sleeping with the alpha of all alphas - meanwhile, she must prepare for her old age and sexual-market-irrelevancy by getting as many resources as possible from as many men as possible while giving up as little sex as possible (because in a state of nature, sex = risk of having kids, and you for damn sure don't want to have kids with Herb the Cubicle Nerd. You just want his wallet.)

You have two conflicting psychosexual strategies here, so of-fucking-course you're going to have guys who try to scam free sex out of girls, and girls who try to scam free money out of guys.

I'd argue that it's still possible to come to a fair agreement, just unlikely. For instance, I'm looking for a live-in girl who would cook and clean for me and in exchange I'd cover the rent/utilities/upkeep/food/etc, as well as some small but reasonable gifts) -- a pretty fair arrangement, if you ask me, but I doubt many would take it.
>>
>>23986067
Write a book please.
>>
>>23986048
As a baby, I just assumed daddies preferred having the monetary negotiation, since it's really hard to find relationships on your own terms.
The expectations of a sugar relationship are different too.
With a sugar relationship, as a baby, if he took me out, I'd give him my full attention, because I realize he wanted me and not other people for a reason, and he's probably too busy to want to go out and convince some other pretty girl to go out with him, which is why I'm getting cash. Also, there's possibly monetary value to him in making me happy/spoiling me, so I want to be present to he can appreciate that.
These are things that are always a factor, regardless of how attractive or interesting they are, so if they are attractive/interesting, great, but I'll still do it if they're not, because I respect their time since they obviously placed a certain value on it.

if it were just regular dating, if I wasn't impressed by the guy, I wouldn't give a shit - I wouldn't mind checking my phone or worrying about what they expect or what they want to get out of it, because if they convinced me to come out, they obviously have time to go troll for women and try out different stuff. If they aren't attractive or interesting, the only thing I might get out of it is being spoiled if they buy me nice stuff or dinners - which isn't okay to take advantage of if that's not what they expressed.
Tl;dr I assume daddies are paying money because they don't want to waste time trying to convince some pretty chick to pay attention to them, they figure it's worth money to just get a hot grill to be nice to them. Nothing wrong with that IMO.
>>
>>23984758
How did she scam you?
>>
>>23986067

Hows that intro to psychology course working out for you?
>>
File: leia.jpg (67 KB, 599x655) Image search: [Google]
leia.jpg
67 KB, 599x655
>Demographics
18/female/united states willing to travel?
It would be easier asking what you're looking for! I am not looking for a lot, gifts, experiences, school stuff
>Etc
5'2' into fashion, cosmetics, girly stuff, pursuing a STEM degree, spooky stuff
>Contact info
leave your skype or email!

picture unrelated, just somewhat funny.
>>
File: tumblr_mv1b0nO0bY1qlrm5no1_1280.png (990 KB, 893x577) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv1b0nO0bY1qlrm5no1_1280.png
990 KB, 893x577
>23 F
>bi
>midwest US
>April Ludgate's uglier goth sister
>Looking for a guy who wants to turn me into his personal pet project. Eg. weight loss, corset training, cute clothes, surgery, etc. etc. Mostly chat-based but send photos and short videos to show progress + prove I'm real
>NOT looking for a Skype buddy, kik-based only
>kinks: bimbofication, DD/lg, discipline, spoiling, princess-play, being "owned"
>kik: carol_barrel
>>
>>23987110
You don't have kik?
>>
>>23986301
Do you think I should? I've thought about it. Unfortunately it's a lot of time investment for what probably isn't much payoff.

>>23986815
A sugar baby relationship, in my mind, really isn't that different than a regular relationship. It's just that some of the thin veils that we place over the nature of human sexual relationships get removed. Have you ever heard that phrase "you always pay for pussy one way or another"?

For the record I'm not suggesting there's anything "wrong" with any of it. It is what it is - human nature expressing itself. It's just that human nature happens to be kind of shitty, and it leads to people taking advantage of each other more often than it leads to a fair arrangement. I do agree it would be worth the money if you did in fact get to avoid all the bs that goes along with "convincing some pretty chick to pay attention to you", but in my experience, most of the time, you're just trading one flavor of bs for another.

>>23987065
How's that sneering empty snark working out for you? I've noticed there's a large number of people who, when faced with an uncomfortable truth or idea, just default to being a snarky hipster child instead of engaging with it. Thank Jon Stewart for that, I guess.
>>
>>23987110
I am looking for a little who will be able to voice chat and occasionally video chat. Travel at some point for sure. I am a patient man but i hate being ignored so if you are a bratty little please do not message me

>>
>>23987110
Seems like exactly what I'm looking for. Email me [email protected]
>>
>>23987110
[email protected]

would love to hear from you!
>>
>>23987114
I rarely turn on my phone. You can leave a kik if you want>?
>>
>>23987238
Haxjenn
>>
>>23987111
i don't really use kik but your kinks are interesting and are something i'm into as well! I'm a girl though..
>>
>>23987126
I've heard that phrase - I think most people pay in time. They spend a lot of time seeing different girls, looking for different stuff, or they pay money and spend less time, and get what they want.

I don't think it's bullshit, I think giving a girl money to pay attention to you is just honest, and gets straight to the point.
>>
>>23987325
It isn't bullshit if that's actually how it turns out. But usually the girl still tries to make you go through a certain amount of shit (flakiness, etc), it usually doesn't get straight to the point at all - and as we've seen in this thread, there are also countless scammers and shysters who will try to subvert the entire process and get shitloads of money for little-to-nothing.
>>
>>23987281
twinsies! <3
>>
>Age? 30s
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Straight, non trap or anything just straight male
>Location? 714/949....SoCal
>What are you looking for? Looking for a Sugar Momma, I know it says specific...but not sure where to go from there...I'm not broke, or a deadbeat, just wondering what is out there I guess...
>What are you NOT looking for? Please no males pretending to be female...not saying I won't speak to a dude...just bored and don't want dick pics...
>Pic?... don't ask don't tell...to me I'm not bad looking...but still meh...
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Love metal and video games, married with children, love them all, not looking to cheat....just friends...but...there's more...
>>
>>23987518
fuck...and I messed up the text...no editing it seems....
>>
File: 1442290492315.jpg (119 KB, 467x394) Image search: [Google]
1442290492315.jpg
119 KB, 467x394
>>23987343
Idk. I'm not very experienced, to be fair, but I feel like a lot of it is just inexperience on both sides and mismanaged expectations.
>>
>>23987110
[email protected]

Send me an email
>>
If you're gonna post your kik on here can you please not take 24+ hours to respond to one message? For fuck's sake
>>
>>23987665
Holy fuck, this.

But also if I don't respond, it's because you (not you specifically, anon) took 24 fucking hours to respond to me saying 'Hi' so literally fuck off. Not paying for the privilege of being put on a waiting list.
>>
>>23987815
Well at the moment you haven't paid yet.

Also maybe you messaged them when they were asleep or busy. Then they forgot to check kik.

it happens, I get it after the initial introduction if it kept happening, but first time you can't be so demanding.

Sometimes we just don't see the message
>>
>>23987815
>>23987859
The cunt I'm trying to talk to took 3 (THREE) days to answer my first message, sent the word hello around 5 and hasn't responded since. What the fuck?
>>
>>23987859
My ID might swap around because I'm on LTE, but in my case she said hi and introduced herself. I did the same.

Radio silence for a day followed by a one word response. Maybe I'm being a self-entitled dick, but if that's going to set an example for a potential arrangement then I'll pass.

Obviously I'm not paying yet, you're right. It's just that if someone's approaching me firs and then leaving me hanging, it's pretty insulting. At least have the decency to say "lol nvm", you know?
>>
_maddysucks on kik
Try your luck on this shemale if you are into that
she sent me a pic4pic before
>>
>Age? 26
>Gender? M
>Location? Canada
Someone to give me attention and treat me like a human. Also I'm crippled so someone I can be myself with and not feel judged. Naked.
Arrogance and greed.

Like I said, I'm a crippled dude, I have some deformities, I just want to have someone I can be myself with while they are themselves with me. I'll pay for this, a bit up front and then some over time.

kik is Pinwom45 <- like that
>>
>>23988027
Do you have Skype?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Southern California
Basically, I'm interested in gifts, they can be big or small! In exchange I can go on dates, cam, and carnal desires depending how well the other party and I are. Of course I am interested in those close to me, but I can also do online.
Those who flake!
>Pic?
Upon request via kik
Unfortunately, I do take pretty long to reply,but it it doesn't mean I am not interested. Other than that I am basically a bit nerdy and would look to get to know the person via a couple of chats before meeting.
Mintycho
>>
I have only gotten one obvious fake person add me, but I guess I am very careful vetting because I am really serious about this.

I was wondering if us potential SD's couldn't just get together and share kiks/mails/skypes of known flakes/scammers. I know scammers would likely just make a new account but at least the people who are new to these threads, like me, would have a good headsup.

It's silly to find competition in each other as SD's, so I would not mind getting in contact with others for the sake of insuring the respect and safety of these threads.

My contact has been posted before, SD's who feel the same way as I do may contact me, no problem.
>>
>>23989079
OP here. I did that a few threads ago. And the thread just got reported and shut down before the 50th post.
It was publicly shaming known scammers and known people who just cause trouble WITH PROOF. But those people flagged it so it was taken down.
I was thinking about adding a public shame list to the thread. But that would tank it even harder.
Then not to mention people would flame/spam this thread till it was no longer usable.
TL;DR Daddies dont normally talk to each other.
>>
>>23989121
I'm not talking about posting the names of the scammers in the thread. Just an off the record pastebin somewhere.

Easy way (for some) to ignore the scammers or shit people.

I don't see a reason why SD's can't communicate with each other. We are all adults, no?
>>
>>23989121
The problem with shame lists is that it's easy to abuse. Any anon can just sperg and start calling a girl a fake/timewaster when all she did was refuse to give nudes. And yes, it does happen. In fact there are lots of teenagers lurking here who only try to fish for free nudes.

I have seen more than one occasion where a girl posts her info and then is called names by salty daddies, only to find out when chatting with her that all those accusations were totally false.
>>
>>23989147
He's right.
Before i usurped the thread from the guy doing it with no format. There was a paste bin. And it was filled with exactly that. Filled with "babies" that wouldn't freely give nudes or cam without payment.
The list i saw was a good 200 strong. And all it was, was a list of people with excuses to avoid like:
Ugly
Stubborn
Will not give nudes
Has a BF
Shy and will waste your time.
No proof of anything just one guy filtering who will be able to chuck his spunk at.
>>
>>23989187
Hmm, well obviously such a list should NEVER be shared here, and only with "trustworthy" SD's. It would more be like an informal "headsup, girl x didn't deliver" and not "omg girl y isn't what I expect I'm salty as fuck now so no one else should ever contact her"

Just a thought.
>>
>>23989197
Sounds like a good idea. Im not saying you are wrong. But there are daddies out there that seek to cause harm too. I understand it's an extremely flawed system but there is no way around it.
Tbh, most of the daddies that claim scammers are just bitter/salty/splenda about not getting their way.
>>
>Age?
27. But I look and sound younger.
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
A big city, Canada
If online: a daddy who can be understanding that I am a working professional and a student. Meaning I will always want to be your baby girl but my career and well-being always come first.
In person: The same idea but I am very flexible in meeting.
A daddy who is younger than me.
>Pic?
Ask!
I am an experienced baby girl and sub. I am looking for more than you buying me stuff. I love knowing I am your prized possession and if you do that by buying me stuff than that is one option to show affection.
[email protected]
>>
>>23989201
Exactly what I thought. Immature wannabe daddies that get mad they don't get their way, or worse, get salty when the potential SB gets snatched away by someone else.

These things should matter not. If you are only in it for a few cheeky pictures and not a true commitment, you should be well on your way to a different thread.
>>
>>23989205
I could do a call to action and ask anyone to post proof of them scamming but we all know people dont read the thread or follow instructions.
Case in point:
>>23979021
No pic.
>>23979061
No pic.
>>23979749
Lacking info
>>23979766
No pic.
>>23980265
No pic. MTF in gender...
>>23981211
No pic.
>>23982933
Tgirl as gender. It's not a gender it's a state.
>>23982995
Pic not of them
>>23983691
No pic.
I understand that most people dont like posting pics. But it is definitely easier then describing yourself. And it lets people know what they are in for.Unless you have an identifying feature ie: Tattoo or a birthmark there is no reason why you shouldn't post a pic.
>>
>>23989211
I don't post one because if you show the interest of one email it's not that hard and then you get something exciting.

You didn't even call me out but so bored.
>>
>>23989211
Yes ofc, I didn't even follow your template even though I read it.

But I don't believe you should do a call to action. Again, posting scammers in this thread leads to unnecessary clutter and witch hunts. Best to just leave that behind closed doors.

Looking at the kink soc thread, they have an IRC and it seems to work out well for them. Granted, it is a very different kind of thread where contactfagging isn't allowed, but it's a kind of system that could work for us SD's. A kik or skype group, closed doors. Invite only and with proper background checks. Weed out the kids.
>>
>>23989211
You're taking it too far now. You're not behaving any better than those salt daddies you complain about. I have no problem with the no pic thing, I will never post my pic on 4chan either. Most people will readily send one quickly when chatting.

Also, stop being so autist about the MtF thing. Everyone else wants it to be specified in the gender field for obvious reasons. For whatever reason you have a stick up your ass about it and want it in a way that makes it worse for everyone.
>>
>>23989228
I agree with you. He does sound salty, but I'm sure he is just proving a point.
>>
>>23989221
I was working my way down. And i stopped where i did because i feel like the point was made.
>>23989225
Im seriously considering not making another thread after this one. But i know for a fact that it has become a staple that people will just rehash it anyway.
>>23989228
And here we go with the childish name calling. It's a part of the template. Just follow it. I have no problem with transgender people except for that one person >_>. I just enjoy order and it's a little OCD.
>>
>>23989237
Calm down.
>>
>>23989237
>part of the template

And everyone wants the template fixed. Hopefully when this thread dies someone will create a new one with a fixed template.
>>
>>23989307
Personally I don't see the need for a template, but then again I am new to these threads so I don't know how it was like in the past.

I have posted what I like and like to do, and girls that show interest have responded and we talk and get to know each other outside the thread. The girls that contacted me haven't even posted in this thread, as far as I know.

Rules? Yes, obviously. A template? Ok, but it shouldn't be mandatory. Something helpful for people that don't know what to say, but I'm sure that people that actually want something to happen, are mature enough and have enough to offer for it to become a reality.
>>
>>23989317
I think it's fine to have a template to give some guidelines for new posters. Now of course, one shouldn't be anal about it either.
>>
I personally like the idea of an SD kik group. Not a list, but a space to drop discussions to not only to make eachother aware of potential scams, but also to clear up what might have just been a misunderstanding with an SB.

and also to give advice, I guess. It seems counteractive to run off amateurs instead of at least attempting to correct them. Not saying that some people aren't beyond help.
>>
Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
UK
Nice sweet Sugar baby, I got a thing for arab or desi girls, but if you are interested just contact me. I would like to start with an online arangement en if that works out some meet ups. No meet ups doesnt mean no deal.
Cash for a pic kinda agreement. I am looking for a long term agreement
>Pic?
Not yet
Not much. Just seek a nice girl who doenst mind taking orders.
My email is [email protected]
I will share my kik in a e-mail

Goodluck everybody! Hope everyone will find what they are seeking!
>>
>>23989603
Sorry typo, i am a guy offcourse
>>
>>23989443
See, that is the kind of attitude I like and agree with. Invite only SD kik group with mutual respect for the cause, the threads and the SB's is more than enough to get these threads into a more respectful and safe place.

Every SD who feels the same way can add me, EUDadd
>>
>>23989443
If anyone else is interested, I'd love to piggyback off this idea and create a sugar baby kik group as well :)

I personally pride myself in being a responsive SB and I've had the pleasure of talking to many respectful Daddies over the years, but now the scene is suddenly saturated with manchildren looking to exploit inexperienced girls. Just a few years ago I would have laughed at the idea of a SD throwing a tantrum when I told him I wouldn't be sending nudes before hashing out an agreement. Now it's a given every time a potential SD messages me.
>>
Not official But it's something seems that people want it.
>>
>>23989882
Is this meant for sbs or sds?
>>
>>23990056
both
>>
>>23989211
I posted a picture
>>
>>23989651
Contact info?
>>
>>23991429
see >>23989882
>>
>>23989882
SB here, join'd.
>>
File: LewdDP.jpg (41 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
LewdDP.jpg
41 KB, 540x720
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Southern USA
Money, desu. Someone to spoil me.
Fuckboys who can't prove their worth and people not worth my time
>Pic?
In post.
Don't bother if you can't prove you're legit.
Also, sometimes I work so don't be butthurt if I don't respond to you right away
kik: mistressalicethorn (I do findom in my spare time)
>>
>>23992475
Some one was dumped by a bigger gal.
>>
>>23992475
>>23992540
Well you are certainly one loathsome individual to avoid in future if we see your snapchat again

>>23981382
>>
Fucking coward deleting his messages after being found out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467164848254.jpg (184 KB, 1368x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467164848254.jpg
184 KB, 1368x2048
>22
>female
>bi
>New Jersey
>Someone to have nice chats with/cam/pics
Would enjoy a korean friend.
>Skype me: brittanydaraa
>>
>>23992517
It's possible to be completely disgusted by fatties and not have some sort of complex about it because you were "dumped by a bigger gal." Self respecting men don't date "bigger gals" in the first place.

>>23992817
He was probably banned and had his posts deleted by a mod, actually. Mods will tempban you for three days or so if you insult people directly on /soc/, regardless of how much they might deserve it or how gross a person might be.
>>
>>23993235
If it's a modban, it would delete all his posts afaik. Some of them are still up. Far more likely is that he realized he had posted his contact info earlier (which is still up in this thread with the same ID he used for insults) and didn't want anyone to see what kind of a petty asshole he is.
>>
File: 985458-t1.jpg (7 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
985458-t1.jpg
7 KB, 200x149
why the fuck are half the people in these threads transgender

that's like 1% of the overall population, why do 4chan sugardaddy threads attract trannys?
>>
>>23986815

A main reason for these kind of relationships is an implied age gap

as in you are over 35 and want to fuck a 19 year old

that's not the same thing as just trying to find a girl to fuck you
>>
>>23993683
See my previous post on this. I'm pretty sure this is the explanation:

>>23984567
>>
>>23983009
Bumping this, still looking!
>>
>>23993699

almost everyone who is not a tranny is bi or gay

whyyyyyyyyy

how is just straight men wanting to pay for sex from young girls not a BIG thing on this site
>>
>>23979749
Scammer is using these photos
>>
>>23979061
>>
>>23979749
>>
>>23989882
Good initiative. I would join, but for some reason I cannot using this code.
>>
>>23993883
>26
You Aren't the only one
>>
>>23994096
>>23989882
I assume invites can be sent some other way?
>>
>>23993683
Because a lot of people just put on a press or declare one day they are transgender without any real reason.
It's fucking stupid. Some may be "trans" for life but they are just a guy that feels insecure.
>>
File: Picture 5.jpg (574 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Picture 5.jpg
574 KB, 2048x1536
Age? 20
Gender? mtf
Sexual Orientation? what ever
Location? Europe
What are you looking for? I don't know
What are you NOT looking for? "get in bed with me" chats. Ech.
Pic? >
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? what ever

kik: mollyXunter
>>
>>23993683
>>23993769
>>23994279
Quick unscientific survey of posts in this thread:

Male 12 (of which 3 gay)
Female 12
MtF 6

So 20% are trans and 10% of nontrans are gay. What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>23994804
It ends up being
20% "trans"
20% male
60% female
Most of the time

90% bisexual and the other 10% unknown or not looking for "sex"
>>
>>23993693
Yeah, I just assumed older guys are more likely to have that income and less time ,and younger girls have more value, so that works out well
>>
>>23993786
Where did you find those photos?
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>Age

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi

>Location?
Chicago, IL

My minimum is $150 per meet but I'm willing to work out an allowance. If someone doesn't agree, then so be it- but I'm not changing anything. I'm down with cybering but if it's an online only thing I ask that you send $1 via paypal so I can at least know you have some legitimacy. I will not come to your place on the fly and out first meet must be in a public place. I will also not leave the city. Evergreen or some place is fine, but I wont be going out to Downers Grove or anything. Skyping to confirm validation is alright too. I'm fine with dating or just being taken out. I'm down with sex too but only with use of protection.

I'm not a sub, I don't do anal and no bondage.

>Pic?
Related. inb4 ewww black. If you're not interested then sorry that I'm not white- nothing I can do to change that.

I prefer to be curt and to the point when making an arrangement because I don't like to spill my life's story to someone who isn't interested.

My skype is Ladiest Cupcake. I don't use kik. Alternatively my email is [email protected]
>>
>>23995166
Can I pay $90 per meet instead? You know, 3/5ths?
>>
>>23995274
Sorry, no.
>>
>>23995303
You sure we can't come to some sort of... compromise?
>>
>>23995336
>>23995274

MySides.png
>>
>>23995274
>>23995336
Hes going to rape you
>>23995166
>>23995303
>>
>>23995274
rofl
>>
M.
YIFF
630 area code Illinois
Pussy
Cock
no pic
I really like Metallica.

Contact me at [email protected]
>>
>Age? 25
>Gender? F
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? US west coast
Sugar daddy or momma. Online only. I'm new to this but I figure being blunt is best. I'm looking for someone to buy me cosplay/sexy clothes or games. In exchange I'll gladly show off anything purchased, sext, strip show in the cosplay, nude pics, w/e. Long or short term. I'm open minded and into a handful of kinks myself so if there is something you want to see, ask.
Not looking to meet up, at this time it's not something I'm comfortable with.
>Pic? There's one on my kik profile. You can see it before you add me.
Chubby for sure so if that's not your thing sorry. I'm into games and most nerd things.
>How can some one contact you?
Kik - Ems.and.m
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
US East Coast
I would prefer an online arrangement but if things worked out where we could meet, that's cool too. Cash or gifts would be just fine. I'm open to what type of relationship/arrangement it would be.
People just wanting to show me their dicks and who aren't serious.
>Pic?
Willing to exchange on kik.
I'm 5'3 and a chubby/fat girl with large tits and a big butt.
kik: heynowheynow44
>>
23/f/il
Looking for older men to talk to. Not really into being a sugar baby, just prefer older men. Not looking to sext like a fucking faggot either.
Kik funeraldirect0r
>>
>>23987110
[email protected]
>>
>>23995166
If only you lived closer to me, I would love to take you out.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x907
Age?
>18
Gender?
>female
Sexual Orientation?
>bisexual but I like guys more in a way
Location?
>I'm really worried putting my location here on 4chan right away, but once we chat I'll tell you very quick. I'm in the US.
What are you NOT looking for?
>guys who are gonna be sexist or rude to me. Talk to me like an object (nonconsentually).
Pic?
>I tried to post one that didn't show something solid about my identity. Will time stamp on request once we start talking
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>my picture kinda shows what I look like. I guess I should say I'd be open to the more "casual" form of relationship too but I also like a lot of things/books/music and other things we could talk about so i try not to be boring if you're really interested in getting close. I prefer PayPal so I can buy things I want on my own time but if we get along and it works out I am very flexible. Also the kinda arrangement we have could vary as long as we get along and can have fun.
Contact?
>Beastmodeon420 (lol) on gmail. I could message you my Kik there in just not comfortable posting it here. Hopefully I'll have better luck this time;(
>>
>>23985174
>people are so terrible that I'd rather be a hard working productive member of society than beg for money just for existing as a woman

ftfy
>>
File: teaser.jpg (186 KB, 774x553) Image search: [Google]
teaser.jpg
186 KB, 774x553
>Age?
>Gender?
f
>Sexual Orientation?
straight, but flexible
>Location?
Austin
Some extra income, a sugardaddy who wants to dress me up in pretty panties and frills. I'd like someone to show me how valuable my time is mostly through snapcash or skype! With enough rapport, I'm not opposed to meeting in person.
Anything illegal or harmful to either participants. Scammers, liars, ect.
>Pic?
Upon request via. kik
I'd prefer someone who is nice and has a good sense of self. If they can teach me things, i'd be very happy.
>How can some one contact you? We'll start off with kik: butaintan
>>
>>24000059
are your boobs natural
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
m
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
indiana
sugar baby / possible mama
guys or m2f. just not interested, sorry.
>Pic?
ask and i'll send one.
i'm not rich or anything, but i could probably do a couple hundred a month if we hit it off. i'm not looking for a baby who is expecting me to entirely take care of them. i could do paypal, amazon gifts, whatever. i do like lingerie/panties, so it'd be cool to buy some of that for you.
[email protected]
>>
if there's a femanon who's genuinely interested in a real SD and can meet in NYC, let me know and I'll post email. 44 y.o. rich white anon.
>>
Any good way to transfer money if ones sugardaddy wants to spoil you but you don't want them to know your name untill you've meet up in real to see if the connection is good in person too?
>>
>>24000814
PayPal I guess, all you need is a email.
I prefer meeting up in person to see if therre is a connection but after that I'm happy with eft transactions if they dont like the pure cash or gift route.
>>
>>24000814
Paypal is the way to go for that. You could be if you really wanted to be Mr.Donger-sixtynine. As long as you pass the actual verification you can put what ever name you want on there.
>>24000131
Who would get implants for skittles' size eh?
Also do you see any scaring?
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? straight
>Location? alberta
>What are you looking for? sugardaddy
>What are you NOT looking for? skype sessions, im up for snapchat and kik though
>Pic? ask
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? im not experienced, but i am looking for a sd to buy me cute clothes and
kik: xuoxn
ask for skype or snapchat
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
>Location? California
>What are you looking for? A sugar daddy that will reward me when im a good boy
>What are you NOT looking for? Ill let you know
>Pic? Ill send one to you when we start talking
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Nothing really special. Im pretty much a normal fag
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Kik is preferable yo_duded
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Canada (East Coast)
>What are you looking for? Im looking for a sugar baby to spoil. Hoping for someone in Canada or somewhat close but not a deal breaker. Very much into dd/lg sort of thing but not only that. Looking for online to start with and see how things go for possible meet up afterwards. I like to see pictures so i would want to see some of you and buy you gifts of clothes and toys to dress you up and play so you can model for me. I have a panty and legwear fetish that I love to indulge upon and hoping to find a lady who is interested in chatting often to build a long standing relationship or arrangement.
Girls who are only in it for the cash. Even if you are, play along and make it not so obvious, cam for money.
>Pic? Always willing to provide.
I'm living in Canada on the east coast and hopig to find someone in the area or close. I have lots of time to invest in a great relationship and am interested in finding a connection too! I have a home and great job, looking to share with a great woman. I do not descriminate so women of a shapes and sizes hit me up. Ages 18 and up plz. If you add me up i will respond!
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, Snapchat
Kik: likthekikplz
>>
>>24000831
>>24000914
So you can just give it whatever name or how does that work?
>>
>>24002958
It's been a while but after you sign up, you can change what name appears on your account. It's what steamers do to protect their identities
>>
>>24002975
It sais you can't change your name or adress. Is it something they pay for or how does that work?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Mailman
>Sexual Orientation?
Str8
>Location?
Philly (may soon be moving)
Someone to help me get through law school. Will pretty much do anything that isn't openly gay. Would prefer a sugar momma though
Something gay. Like...pretty obvious.
>Pic?
not on here. Im a lumberjew. Broad shoulders, 6 foot, somewhat hairy dude
Im willing to travel to you (if not during classes) and will do pretty much whatever. I need this so I don't go into deep debt.
So yeah
my side/burner kik (note its a fake name and fake pic) is SoftAnarchy
again: NOT LOOKING TO BE A SUGAR DADDY
>>
>>24003667
Forgive the rush job i am mid wank when this was asked.
My skills in paint are second to none.
>>
>>23998912
claimed they are a scammer.
>>
>>24004054
Why would a Scammer claim to be a Scammer? Meta to the max?
>>
>>24004063
No idea but they were talking weird the whole time during the conversation. Just be cautious.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-17-27-41.jpg (631 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-17-27-41.jpg
631 KB, 1440x2560
>>23998912
>>
>>24004119
knew I wasn't the only one who they told. Think they have a personality disorder.
>>
>>24004054
>>24004090
>>24004167
You are just stupid and you were just white kniting the fuck out of her.
Please be more beta and be guilt tripped out again.
>>24004119
You should know that also look ALOT like the username "Pass the burrito".
>>
>>24004205
You sure come off as a beta white knight.
>>
>>24003722
It sais i cant make that big changes.. I've only changed one or two letters. I guess my last name is just very specefic. You got any other fix ideas? I'm just really bad with computers in general and thanks for the picture
>>
>>24004666
I just fully changed my name to maxamillion Pegasus. So i dont know if it may be different for different regions.
If not you may have to get a premium account. By far paypal is the easiest.
You could do Western Union.
Square
Venmo.
I have never used those ones. So it'd be up to you if you wanna try them.
>>
>>24004691
Ah that makes sense thanks :)
>>
>>24003717
pls
>>
Anyone here still talk to the contact known as senpaiskittybutt? She just fucked off one day and I thought we were going well.
>>
>Age? 22
>Gender? F
>Location? Socal
>What are you looking for? Someone to spoil me and I'll spoil them back
Someone to get overly attached. I'm not looking for a boyfriend
>Pic?
I'll send one on KIK
I'm just a short tattood fireball ;P
vickkychan
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.