[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's everyone do for fun in their spare time? I enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461509315097.jpg (36 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461509315097.jpg
36 KB, 960x640
So what's everyone do for fun in their spare time? I enjoy body suspension, what's your hobby?
>>
>>23965580
Masturbation
PC games
more masturbation
Watching TV
Watching TV while masturbating
>>
>>23965594
That sounds exciting.
>>
>>23965594
>>23965607
Sounds tiring to be honest.

I draw, sing, watch tv and movies for education, read.

I don't know if this is a hobby or something else but i have this thing were i will try anything at least once just to see what the deal is with something or if my body can take it or even if im turned on by it.
>>
>>23965615
That's way more exciting. Glad to know people still do stuff other than rot their brains. Trying things could definitely be considered a hobby, Esspecially because you are constantly expanding yourself and your comfort zones. Why be a drone when you can go on adventures and see and do new things.
>>
>>23965658
I'll have to try body suspension at some stage. Maybe later in life when i dont have to worry too much about my skin. Since i need it for work at the moment. How did you get into it?
>>
>>23965580
Watch Tv, Watch YouTube, Video Games, Edit videos, attempt to learn how to play various instruments, read, masturbate, etc.
>>
>>23965688
Pretty randomly actually. A good friend of mine had been into suspension for a couple of years, ended up beginning friends with the owner of a team and I had just moved right near him. I wasn't doing much at the time and he asked if I wanted to join his team. After watching my first love suspension I just knew that I had to try it at least once, and now I've suspended three times already with 2 more planned for this year. Guess you could say I'm hooked. It honestly doesn't really affect your skin too much, what do you do for work?
>>
>>23965580
I like vidyya and drawing and writing stories and honetsly getting drunk...F22
>>
>>23965706
Explained sorta wonky, he had suspended her a bunch of times and after running into him at a few different mutual friends parties he learned I just moved into his area.
>>
>>23965706
>hooked
Nice. Sounds like something you've stumbled upon and actually enjoy which is awesome. I'm an actor, i'm in a aussie tv series at the moment which is at a beach so i'm shirtless 80% of the time. So i'd probably get in massive shit if i turned up to work with any sort of marks.
>>
>>23965726
Home and away is shit
>>
>>23965694
What kinda books you like? What instruments you trying to learn?

>>23965715
What's your favorite type of story to write?
>>
I play autism history simulators, oly lift, and read on top of hills and shit for the most part
>>23965715
What kind of stories anon?
>>
>>23965732
Yes, yes it is. But it's paying all the bills very well and it's pretty much one of the best stepping stones in the aussie film/tv industry. when i was first taking classes and shit i didn't want to be on a soap, thought it was below me but im so glad i went to the audition. Plus i've gotten to hang out with the Hemsworths a few times so i can't complain.
>>
>>23965733
Recently I've been reading Stephen King because I hear about how fucked up his books get, but so far it's meh. I'm reading IT at the moment. I'm learning guitar and keyboard, but I like keyboard a lot more.
>>
>>23965726
Honestly the marks are not all that bad once healed and even during the healing process, they kinda just look like tiny little half moons once healed. Totally random how it all happened and it really just seemed to for me as a person. After my first two suspensions I finally decided to go back to school and get my life together and do something with myself. Never been happier.
>>
>>23965753
Stephen king is definitely meh, when I was actively reading horror books I liked Dean kootz a lot better(i think that's his name) favorite recent author for me is James Rollins, his books are amazing start to finish and sorta mix history/sci fi/fantasy/horror/so many plot twists
>>
>>23965739
autism simulator? That's a thing?
>>
>>23965802
Cool story bro, kinda tmi and has not much of anything to do with the thread. Could have left it at math and physics, because fantasies are not hobbies
>>
>>23965819
Ignore him, he's a copy pasta. in shitloads of threads today.

>>23965757
Wow that's awesome! So finding a really niche unique hobby has driven you to do more with your life, that's actually really cool!
>>
>>23965856
Definitely, so random but has shaped me as an individual like no other group of people or experiences has ever done for me. Its also helped with some long term mental stuff that was just weighing me down, I can actually connect with People on a much deeper level than ever before. Still a bit of an introvert but it's helped me grow so much as a human in such a short time and the people inspire me to just be me and better myself and challenge my own limits. Its rad.
>>
>>23965594
Basically this but without t.v. and more masturbation
>>
>>23965580
I'm an occult/esoteric researcher, I perform various forms of divination (you might know it as fortune-telling), and I write music. I write poetry on occasion as well.
>>
>>23966050
There Seems to be a trend going on here. So people just....masturbate and internet for the most part.
>>
>>23966115
What kind of music? Are you any good at fortune telling?
>>
>>23966132
Well, I'm poor and my friends are introverted as fuck, so basically all I do now is fap out of boredom or play video games. I really don't have any drive or motivation these days so solo stuff is really not going to happen.
>>
>>23966115
Sweet
What are next weeks lotto numbers?
>>
>>23965580
Make fun of faggots on, that run, and that created 4chan. You're all FAGGOTS
>>
>>23966137
>What kind of music?
I write rock/metal and classical/baroque. Both sort of influence each other, such that my rock music is polyphonous, and my classical has a rock sort of energy. It's weird, but I like it.

>Are you any good at fortune telling?
I usually get very positive feedback and confirmation of accuracy. People often come back and tell me that something I predicted came true.

>>23966186
If I could do that, I would never have to work again. My father once used divination to win some money on the lottery, but he got lazy about practicing after that.
>>
>>23966237
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>23966244
You sound like you're prospecting to suck me off
>>
>>23966249
Whip it out faggot
>>
>>23966177
That kinda sucks, sorry life is kinda shitty for you anon. Could always be worse and it's not to late to get motivated and do something though.
>>23966189
Whose making fun of anybody?
>>23966237
Thats a pretty interesting mix of things!
>>
>>23966355
It's what I do for fun
>>
>>23966355
Yeah, I know but I just... eh...
>>
>>23966368
Ah, my mistake. Definitely misunderstood what was going on in that sentence for some reason. Sounds kinda boring to be so spiteful to random strangers for no reason.
>>
>>23966412
It gives me hours of amusement
>>
>>23965580
I write, rp, play games, and read comic books
>>
>>23966408
I get where you are coming from. Until very recently I was in a similar situation. Was barely existing, no motivation to do anything, living paycheck to paycheck, shitty job, shitty friends, rampant drug and alchohol abuse. Its never too late to start making changes, unless your dead then it's definitely too late.
>>
>>23966428
Does dead inside count?
>>
>>23968448
No excuses if you are dead inside. The only person responsible for your misery is in fact you. How heavy is a glass of water? It depends on how long you hold it. Let go of whatever is making you feel dead inside and live life, it's way to short to waste.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.