[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any serious people in reality that want to chat? Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (581 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
581 KB, 3264x2448
Is there any serious people in reality that want to chat?
Some irritating creeps keep cyber stalking me and playing a numerology/cryptography game with me. As if all they've ever wanted to do since I was born was provoke and wreck my life.

I'm sick of the creep Canadians who ritually molested us constantly wanting to express a language game they're trying to take credit for.

There's gotta be interesting nice people out there who won't just piss me off on purpose.

If you're not a piece of shit and want to talk for something to do kik curiouschrisb
>>
>>23962630
what the hell are you talking about?
what is this numerology/cryptography game?
>>
>>23963002
He or she seeks meaning in numbers. Like the upcoming of Christ in the book of Revelation. Conspiracy theorists in a nutshell.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 313x161
>>23962630
>>>/pol/, >>>/int/, >>>/x/, >>>/qst/, or >>>/b/.
This is some pretty impressive bait though. Canadian Ritual Abuse. Did you get that from Wiki? Is this Despair Code, MKUltra, Temple of Set, or The Catholic Church?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.