[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when you cant even hold an internet relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455641261636.png (138 KB, 500x728) Image search: [Google]
1455641261636.png
138 KB, 500x728
>tfw when you cant even hold an internet relationship
>>
iktf bro. I'm so awkward and shy that it's hard for me to carry conversation. I never know what to say ;-;
>>
it means you're boring. Don't feel bad most guys can't hold a conversation more than 30 mins. I get many one word replies too
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x610
>>23960906
>>
File: derp.jpg (27 KB, 540x645) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
27 KB, 540x645
>>23961562
Right. Would bang.
>>
Seems the same for me. Not sure what happened, but the man who kept trying to get me for a year stopped after I finally opened up more. He had just called me his girlfriend and then poof.
It was my first experience with having a relationship and I feel like a fool.
>>
>>23961610
Ten bucks says you're a guy and he stopped talking to you after he found out.
>>
>>23961650
We would play video games while mic chatting and I have a pretty feminine voice I don't think guys can imitate.
>>
>>23961676
Are you just really ugly then? Or maybe you're really hot and he got nervous and insecure and bailed. Have you tried talking to him since he stopped talking to you?
>>
Dw anon, Internet relationships are often more difficult because you have to find more ways to occupy the both of you and you have to fill in the gap left by physical stuff
Very rarely do these things last
>>
>>23961757
I have a decent face and a feminine shape, but I was overweight and he didn't seem to be happy that I was losing the extra pounds. The only somewhat negative thing he's ever said was when he told me to please not lose too much.
He's a good looking guy who was normally very masculine and bold, so it's weird to imagine him being insecure.
If it wasn't because my losing weight, insecurity is the only other thing I can think of since I had recently told him my sappy feelings when I'm normally too shy and he does all that.

I have tried talking to him and he did once, but his replies seem like he's busy and he doesn't respond fast (days later) or with much in return. He recently sent a message as if he's been busy with school, but he plays hours and hours and hours on Steam at the same time. We have hardly talked since the end of February.
>>
>>23961855
> but I was overweight and he didn't seem to be happy that I was losing the extra pounds.
Maybe he has a chubby/bbw fetish then? Idk, you're definitely in a weird situation, sucks to be you I guess.
>>
>>23961881
He did say he used to like bigger girls when he was younger, but not so much these days. I don't even think his last girlfriend was on the chubby side. From what I got, he just likes all different kinds of women.

It's a bummer, but maybe it's for the best to just stop trying. Since I've never been in a relationship before, he at least made me realize what I do want in a man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.