[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
didn't see an alcohol thread, so I'll make one currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Picture 2010.jpg (186 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2010.jpg
186 KB, 1280x960
didn't see an alcohol thread, so I'll make one
currently drinking a concoction of coconut milk, chocolate coconut ice cream, coffee, and dark rum
what are you drinking
>>
>>23960244
drinking a stolen bottle of grants whiskey
>>
>>23960244
Fucking asshole. Seek help
>>
>>23960477
no u
>>23960458
>stolen liquor
ah yes, I remember being under 21 too. though usually I wasn't the one stealing it, I'd just pay others with cash or weed to do it for me
>>
Alcohol is for faggots
>>
>>23961011
if that were the case, you would be the one making this thread
>>
Used to drink a lot. Nothing but whiskey or vodka the entire day. Lost 30 lbs and suffered through severe depression. Now I only drink casually. It's kind of disheartening when your mom or dad tells you they're worried about you and ask if you need help and you can clearly hear the hurt in their voice.
>>
>>23961024
Nice burn

I'm gonna use that in future
>>
>>23961065
you're welcome m8
>>23961053
>lost 30 lbs
lucky, alcohol has packed on the pounds for me
>>
>>23961024
Faggots drink alcohol so their assholes don't hurt as bad when they get fucked
>>
>>23961205
and as you are a faggot who takes it in the ass regularly, you would know about this. when anyone asks me a question about receiving anal, I shall defer to your experience
>>
>>23961223
I quit drinking when I passed the faggot torch on to you
>>
>>23961235
the faggot torch is firmly planted in your anus though, you can't pass it on to anyone. if you did manage to take it out, you'd drown a whole city in all the AIDS infected cum stuck in your bunghole
>>
I quit alcohol 3 months ago but I didn't last 4 months, back to drinking alcohol again and I thought gli g 3 months without it would teach moderation and to be sensible but the fact is, if I was a happier and less depressed person, it would have worked.
Now all I'm thinking about is what beers I want to.buy at the weekend. It feels like the only thing that can make me feel.good about myself my life.
I don't drink as much as s pool me of you guys but damn, alcohol is more important to me than I want to admit.
These last 3 months have not been kind to my emotions.
>>
>>23961254
Ohhh I thought that faggity looking cup in your hand was the torch but that must not be assjuice. My bad.
>>
>>23961268
Only faggots are alcoholics
>>
>>23961288
I'm not an alcoholic I just went 3 months without alcohol lol
>>
>>23961293
Only alcoholics start drinking again and only faggots are alcoholics
>>
>>23961305
>>23961288
but the only faggot in this thread is you
>>
File: 2016-06-22 00.27.27.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22 00.27.27.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Now Drinking: Spiteful Brewing's Peanut Butter & Jelly Pigeon Porter

Decent overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNFGvZjtvkw
>>
Girlfriend of 6 years dumped me so drunk is my life for the next while. Sup bros.
>>
>>23961492
nice, enjoy your sandwich beer
>>23961503
for modern men, relationshits are just not worth it
>>
>>23961503
If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

>>23961518
Eh, it's alright. Not the best, but certainly not the worst peanut butter-esque beer I've had.
>>
>>23961533
yeah, peanut butter beer seems like one of those things that could either be great or be really awful
>>
>>23961551
Indeed. One of the better ones is DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus, if you ever see it.
>>
You guys could get girlfriends if you weren't all faggots
>>
>>23961566
Hilarious.
>>
>>23961566
and you could get a boyfriend to poz you up if you weren't wasting your time being a faggot here instead of being a faggot IRL
>>23961559
I'll look out for it, though I'm more of a wine and liquor person
>>
>>23961593
Are you that faggot from earlier?
>>
File: WIN_20160622_00_01_10_Pro.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160622_00_01_10_Pro.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>meet girl through friend of a friend
>oh she's pretty cool, kinda cute too but whatever
>life goes on
>couple months later, end up hanging out with her a bit more
>turns out we have similar interests and get along pretty well
>know she's out of my league and I have no chance with her
>tell myself I can just stay friends with her since she's a good friend and I have other female friends I find attractive but only really wanna be friends with
>friendship is going fine, make a post about it in some /adv/ thread asking whether guys and girls can just be friends
>one guy says something like "lol, she's gonna blueball you bad one day man"
>think nothing of it
>friendship goes on
>find myself seriously starting to like this girl
>she's not the hottest girl, not the smartest girl, but has basically my ideal personality
>eventually she starts getting more and more flirty
>we snapchat all the time, she starts sending me ones of her watching tv in bed
>camera literally catches everything up to her upper thigh, can tell she's not wearing pants or shorts, is probably in her underwear
>we hang out more, watching a movie and getting drunk one night and she gets really close to me, leans her head on my shoulder at one point
>figure she's drunk, she's probably just a touchy drunk
>set up another night to watch a movie, this time we're both sober
>she gets really close again
>she does the same thing
>decide "fuck it, this is it:
>start slow, put my hand on her lower thigh by her knee
>she doesn't move, figure it's okay, slowly move hand higher up
>she's still fine with it
>heart is pounding, take hand off, put it gently on her face, she turns toward me and looks me in the eyes, I go in for the kiss
>"Um anon, what are you doing...? oh did you think...? Oh, um, I'm sorry, I think I should go"
>later texts me she doesn't think we should be friends
Only liquor I have right now. Gonna get hammered.
>>23961503
And I thought I had it bad, sorry to hear that man.
>>
>>23961621
Hm....something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>23961670
I haven't really talked to her since (this was like last weekend) and from what I've got there are two possible explanations.
1. She was saving me as a safety net but realized she didn't really want me when I tried to make a move. She doesn't have a bf or anything but I know she kinda sleeps around so maybe she's got another guy to fuck her or something right now.
2. I was sort of like a "brother" to her. She was fine getting a little flirty since I was there but she just doesn't see me in any sort of romantic way.
I don't hold it against her or anything, like I said she's out of my league and if I was her I probably wouldn't fuck/date me. If anything I blame myself for getting attached even thought I said I wouldn't.
>>
>>23961751
probably #1, modern women are cunts like that. willing to keep a guy they don't really like on the back burner to raise their illegitimate kids once they're 30 and can't get Chad anymore. these days, alcohol is less mentally, physically, and emotionally damaging than women
>>
>>23961751
What gets me is when you said you put your hand on her leg, moved it up, and she did nothing. Feels like there's more to it...

In any case, since she texted you that "we shouldn't be friends", ask her why not? Ask her what she thought the connection between you two was. Don't really have anything to lose.
>>
>>23961791
See, I don't know about all that women hating or /r9k/ Chad type stuff since I've had plenty of girls be really ncie to me, and the girl who took my virginity was really cool about me being awkward and not knowing what I was doing and being really fucking insecure about everything.
>>23961833
yeah I think it was just her feeling like I wouldn't actually try anything since I didn't for so long (we've known each other for like a year at this point and started to be good friends like 6 months ago). I'll probably ask her what happened at some point but for the apst however long I just haven't wanted to even think about her.
>>
>>23961621
what a fucking whore. Teasing and playing games with a good, courteous and kind anon, then surely getting dicked by chads and nignogs that treat her like the whore she is and always will be.
>>
>>23961791
You made a point. So is that why you kill yourself with booze? If so, you are a colossal faggot, and if there is any other reason, you are a titanic fag. Your choice.
>>
>>23961840
If you want her to still be a part of your life, ask her sooner than later. Explain everything to her, how over the past year that you've really developed feelings for her and so on. Pretty much put all the cards on the table. Like I said, there's not much you can lose. However, I know how hard it is to be in such a situation, so I feel ya on that one.
>>
File: 2016-06-22 01.56.17.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22 01.56.17.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Now Drinking: Grimm's Super Spruce (Dry-hopped Gose w/ spruce tips conditioned on oak)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl1ctqYy-_Q
>>
>>23961884
The problem here is that the whore will surely deny every hint she delivered, accusing anon of going too far with his fanta-seas, eventually doing the sobbing number and making him feel guilty. Fuck, I wish I was a fag, because I hate women.
>>
File: IMG_20160622_011213968.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_011213968.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
I've been drinking much too much and I'm too ugly for /soc/ yet here I am
>>
>>23961884
Yeah I should probably do this soon/]\ Either way I have work tomorrow and responsibility is taking over telling me I should push this stuff off and go to bed so I'm fonna take a couple kief hits and nod off. Thansk for the advice though.
>>23961895
Again I really don't wanna badmouth her or anything. If I was some cute, fun, interesting 7/10 girl I probably wouldn't want to do anything with some 4/10 guy so it's whatever. I've liked plenty of girls before her and will like plenty of hirls after her. Just frustrated honestly.
>>23961904
Here we all are
>>
>>23961895
Not sure why you're calling this girl a whore to begin with, but whatever.
>>
>>23961920
I'm pretty consistently rated a Norman Reedus/10 which I assume to be terrible
>>
>>23961921
Because what she did to anon makes her an aweful person. And sadly, it is quite a rather common conduct nowadays. Niggers and chads get the pussy, while gentlemen die alone.
>>
File: Picture 2015.jpg (180 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2015.jpg
180 KB, 1280x960
currently drinking Gold Brick Pale Ale
>>23961868
no u
>>23961840
but are you still with her? obviously not
>>
>>23961145
>alcohol
*beer
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.