[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A fantasy thread where you tell you hottest fantasies. My fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Chuby-Girls-Hot-1.png (455 KB, 464x683) Image search: [Google]
Chuby-Girls-Hot-1.png
455 KB, 464x683
A fantasy thread where you tell you hottest fantasies.
My fantasy it to go down a bbc when my girlfriend comes in and makes me sit in the corner while she slurps and sucks his cock til he covers her face. Then gets ontop of him and rides him til he cums in that tight pussy. She then allows me over where she forces me to lick her clean with his cock still inside. Then she pulls in out and forces my mouth around him til he fills my throat.
>>
File: IMG_20160116_231803083.jpg (5 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_231803083.jpg
5 MB, 2952x5248
>>23958259
I hate this yet the thought of fucking someone else's woman gets me off for some terrible reason
>>
You can fuck her, i would love to see her bouncing on your dick :)
>>
>>23958259
I wanna fuck in cosplay, but he's gotta be in cosplay too
>>
File: 1453109793001.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453109793001.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Kill yourself mym an
>>
I want to give a sensual body massage to a tall, skinny man with broad shoulders, give him tender kisses and tell him how gorgeous he is.
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>23958460
What kind of cosplay? location?
>>
>>23958259
btfo
>>
>>23958480
tall skinny here,sounds interesting, and sensual.
>>
>>23960136
Overwatch, PNW
>>
>>23958259
Mine is to come home from work and find my wife in our bed sucking another mans cock. He'd get up to run away but i'd grab him by the dick and start jerking him off. Id get down on my knees and start blowing him and eventually my wife helps. Id help guide him into her pussy and suck his balls while he pounds her. Id be licking his asshole until he's ready to switch and pound my ass. Then he'd pull out and cover my face and my wife's face with cum. After I lick her face clean I finished sucking the rest out of his dick.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.