[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out my ex GF and love of my life is back on dope and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Just found out my ex GF and love of my life is back on dope and has resorted to selling her body over the internet... what do? Pic related..
>>
>>23951509
Be glad she's your ex, you got to her before she'll be riddled with STD's
>>
>>23951509
It says more about you that you can't move on from someone like that.
>>
>>23951529
It's just so hard to give up on someone like her..we grew up together and fell in love and then she got mixed up with some sketchy niggers here in Florida and now using drugs again
>>
>>23951509
3 things.
First, that ass could make bank in any strip joint and the intenet is even more full of people who will toss cash at it. Second, I hope she didn't stash dope in that airvent. Third, if she's your EX, she isn't the love of your life, she's lingering feelings.
>>
>>23951509
Take her to Disney to go wading one hot evening.
>>
File: 2015-12-31-02-08-54-1249696660.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31-02-08-54-1249696660.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>23951509

Ew.
>>
>>23951540
Haha, you have oneitis. With a literal 80 lb whore.
>>
>>23951545
Her ass was always my favorite
>>
>>23951552

Animal cruelty. Reported to PETA.
>>
Honestly OP, you should ditch her. She's just going to hurt you buddy, you don't want that. Take it from me, I dated a drug head once and her sister was a drug head too and both of them were terrible people. Her sister worried their mother to death with ulcers. The girl I dated? She cheated on me twice with two abusive drug heads for free drugs. Dump her, you'll be better off in the long run.
>>
>>23951574
She left me for an older guy that has a hotel room that she lives with in jersey...he sells her out of that room
>>
>>23951509
Gotta ask OP, why are you posting her panty pics? You're encouraging these bonertrons.
>>
>>23951581
Agreed entirely. You're just promoting for her
>>
>>23951579

If she left you then why even beat yourself up over it? OP, you are much better off without her. I promise you. People like that don't have value in the long run and when she's folded four ways like a pizza box and stuffed dead under a rock you probably won't even notice.

Don't spend your resources picking up for the habits of a dirtbag, you're better than that I'm sure. Worry about you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.