[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys what's the best way to kill myself? thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot 2015-12-24 03.30.56.png (311 KB, 560x417) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-24 03.30.56.png
311 KB, 560x417
hi guys

what's the best way to kill myself?

thanks
>>
Old age
>>
Cut your penis in the bathtub and bleed to death.
>>
>>23951084
I'm sorry you want to take your own life, anon.
>>
>>23951088
i was looking for something a bit more immediate than that
>>
>>23951090
no penis and no bathtub
>>
>>23951084
talk to a psychologist
>>
>>23951136
why? what good will that do?
>>
>>23951139
depression is easily treatable

find someone who specializes in CBT
>>
>>23951139
Since you're leaving, can I fuck you before you kill yourself?
>>
>>23951147
i'm not depressed. i am homeless and unemployed with no support system and no prospects. i don't seem to have any value to society. i never have. i just wasted many years trying to convince myself otherwise. but i'm always on the verge of being here, when i'm not here. nobody needs or wants me so i'm not sure what the purpose of me existing is at this point. it's pretty clear than i am subhuman.
>>
>>23951084
I thought Brandon killed himself. Apparently not>>23951148
>>
>>23951181
Are you fat and ugly?
>>
>>23951181
You're homeless and unemployed yet you have access to social media... I call bullshit
>>
>>23951303
>implying public access to internet isn't a thing
>>
>>23951303

Next she'll tell you she offers to sleep with men in exchange for a room for the night. She'll be kicked out of this place soon. Seen it before.
>>
Put your head on the rails, you die instantly, period.

This is the method for people who arent making a cry for help

>inb4 muh conductors feelings

Fuck him
>>
Nitrogen tank from a keg system with a hose and plastic bag.
Bag over head let fill with gas. Breathe out all way then pull bag down the rest of the way. You will pass out instantly and suffocate.
Or gun.
Or opiates.
Been researching. Chronic pain sufferer.
That first one is supposed to allow you to collect insurance if you ditch the evidence
>>
Not OP and need advices too.

>Europoor. ( No guns )
>Don't have money. ( So nothing to buy. )

Need a way to end it quickly.
>>
>>23951303
yeah because the first thing you do when you lose housing is get rid of your smartphone, won't be needing that anymore

>>23951335
thanks i've considered this. wouldn't feel bad for the conductor so much as the people that had to see/visualize/clean it tho

>>23951358
sounds expensive. i was thinking benzos + booze but i know that's not a guarantee and would rather not fuck it up and end up in like an institution or something. are opiates like a for sure thing
>>
>>23951561

> Feel bad

You know you're gonna die, right? Who gives a shit how it makes other feel. You're already killing yourself which is a selfish move, adding it a bit more selfishness isn't a big deal.

I can almost guarantee you when your brains are splashed across the tracks you won't care anymore how anyone on or off the train feels.
>>
>>23951084
drive your car off a cliff. Dramatic as hell and nobody will ever forget
>>
>>23951181

Uh, wanna just come live in my extra room instead? You gotta do chores though
>>
>>23951596
i actually don't have a car otherwise i might be in a better spot. i don't know how to drive lol. i tried killing myself before by trying to drive, but was unsuccessful obviously. good idea tho, thanks
>>
>>23951612

Serious offer btw. Unless you actually would rather just die then I can't really help
>>
>>23951612
where do you live
>>
>>23951729

In CA... does it really matter though
>>
File: 1454400515269.jpg (71 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
1454400515269.jpg
71 KB, 501x386
Get a Trump wig, get a gun and shot cops, or a simple shooting
>murica
>>
>>23951749
God bless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs
>>
>>23951084

here are 3 ideas:

jump into a monkey's enclosure when your mom isn't looking

go to a gay club in orlando

get pinned by your car when youre going to your mailbox
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.