[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here into sounding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Sounding1.jpg (342 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Sounding1.jpg
342 KB, 1200x1600
Anyone here into sounding?
>>
File: sounding2.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sounding2.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
Here, I'll take out and show you my favorite toy.
>>
But why?
>>
Wanted to try something extreme, and wanted to find out if I could do it. Takes practice, but it's surprisingly easy once you get the hang of it.
>>
>>23947657
>>23947657

Sound's fun buddy
>>
interesting concept, ugly dick
>>
but does it feel good?
>>
File: 4L_UF0H7nXT.jpg (5 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
4L_UF0H7nXT.jpg
5 KB, 211x239
>>23947493
That's pretty disgusting. Is it the only way that cutlets can feel pleasure or something?
>>
>>23947798
It feels... interesting, especially when that thing finds its way around your plumbing and into your bladder. And if I get a boner when it's inside, my cock swallows the handle and I can't pull it out.
>>
>>23947820
oh god
>>
I'm not into it at all, looks terrifying, doesn't look appealing.

My mistress is into it however, and I know she's just waiting for me to fuck up so she can do it to me.
>>
>>23947901
Sounds like your mistress and I would get along very well.
>>
File: initgoes.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
initgoes.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I'm into sounding too... on the face of it it's easy to see why people think it must be painful and wrong, but it feels fantastic. Everything is either super smooth silicone or mirror finish stainless steel, and it goes in smooth as butter. The fun with sounding is seeing how deep you can go (I refuse to put anything into my bladder, did it once and it felt pretty awful, plus it's rather unhygenic). Building up in size is also amazing fun - it's just that feeling of being filled from the inside.

I also use mini vibrating bullets, because the 8mm and 9mm ones just fit in and if you push it down so it's at your prostate, it just feels insanely good. Once it's there, slide in a stainless steel sound too, to fill you up and hold everything in place. Fucking incredible.

Sounding is something you either get and enjoy, or just plain don't... nothing wrong with it, far worse fetishes out there! Anyway, attached is a vid I took. Cut short by the webm limits here but good enough lel
>>
>>23948010
Being able to insert a Van Buren sound all the way to the bladder requires preparation and training, and that can be different for everyone. My technique is:

- Clean everything with antibacterial soap and scrub down with alcohol swabs, including the tip of the cock.
- Only use my own precum as lube. Artificial lubes cause me a lot of trouble, and they're not as effective.
- Make sure there's urine in the bladder to make room for the Van Buren sound when it enters.
- Warm up with a Dittel sound (12 inch long straight sound) to fill the urethra with precum.
- LOSE THE ERECTION! Any engorging of erectile tissue could hinder the Van Buren's passage into the bladder and can hurt or damage you internally. I've become very good at killing my boner at the site of the Van Buren.

The lack of an erection is also why my 50+ year old cock looks ugly. In its flaccid state, it does look dried out, which isn't helped by the harsh lighting and the involuntary circumcision at birth.

As I've said, it's an interesting feeling. And getting the Van Buren to slide perfectly through Cobb's Curve to the point where it finds its way into the bladder on its own gives me a sense of accomplishment.

If I ever I gain the courage to try and have a gay sexual experience at least once in my life, I'm hoping it'll involve double sounding where two men share a single straight sound, with both cocks "kissing" each other. I know Penis Plugs Ablaze makes a double-ended thru-hole sound designed specifically for that purpose.

Yes, it's an extremely weird and potentially dangerous fetish, but it's one that I do enjoy very much on occasion. One day, I hope to share it with others on a more person-to-person basis, and not just on an anonymous board.
>>
Ayyyye, add laughinglizard on snapchat if you want to see some sounding
>>
Sounding, yay! \0/

Started out as a kid with tiny objects. Moved to stuff like pencils and long paint brush handles later. Now using the barbed 24cm - 1cm sound you see all over the web and occasionally a catheter.

However, even though I carefully clean and disinfect everything, I got a bladder infection a few months ago...Now I'm reluctant to try again, although I like it a lot. Hiding a 24cm long rod completely inside your penis is fun :)
>>
>>23949590
...might needs pics of that plx
>>
File: 1.jpg (80 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
80 KB, 480x640
I am but I have done this for years... and it seems mostly older men are into it or something because I think a majority of people who like this look very unappealing or simply put no effort into taking any good pictures... Sorry.

I use up to 13mm sounds and very long ones but NEVER enter the bladder. It's insanely silly to even attempt it as you will grow incompetent eventually and cause more problems related to UTI's etc.

I'm a hetero 24 year old guy who really like this but it seems barely any woman is into something like this. It's very bound to the gay culture as well it seems...

Here's a full album of me (+ more) for the ones interested.

http://imgur.com/a/EeIcr

I also have a video here:

http://nl.xhamster.com/movies/5790079/sounding_my_big_cock_cumshot.html

It's seriously an amazing thing when done right.
>>
>>23949640
amazing body
amazing penis
amazing sounding skills
why are you not famous?
also, i agree that it's tough to find good quality sounding vids, and it's the same of electrostim too actually
thanks for posting those links, cos you look fantastic and show off really well
>>
>>23949806

I feel flattered, thank you very much! (:
>>
>>23950135
u should feel proud, dude
some of the things u do in that vid are really incredible
i'll keep an eye on your xhamster profile, cos i hope you'll upload moar
>>
>>23949640
can I ask how you got into it?
And are there any lessons you learned to pass on? Like what to avoid?

It's a small kink of mine but I've never met a guy willing to even try!

I watched the video, that's way too big! I'd want to do something small, I just like the idea of invading.. I guess.
>>
File: export.webm (1 MB, 538x540) Image search: [Google]
export.webm
1 MB, 538x540
This is something I never though I'd be into until I tried it a few times. It's been a while since I've used my sounds, but they are always a lot of fun! ^_^

>>23949640
unf that's awesome, I can do 8mm now, but want to go a little bigger.
>>
>>23950713

I was about 15 when I got interested in it, I was never into anal or anything like that but of course I was curious about my prostate. I can ''touch'' it through my urethra as well.

I started with pencils and whatever else I could find that would basically fit in there, eventually I got a decent tool set but sometimes I miss using random objects for the thrill of it.

And yeah, in the video I used a 12mm one which I very large for most. It's super smooth for me and no problem at all but with a new guy they are usually around 7/8mm. (:

It's crazy nice to know there's a woman into this though! Very nice.

And about lessons... never enter the bladder! Don't ever push because if you're doing it right it will slide in. Use enough lube. Keep things sterile although I have to admit I am not always so good at doing this. I had several UTI's when I was much younger but I must've build up some resistance I guess?

Please feel free to ask more. (:
>>
>>23951421
>hypnotic.webm
>>
Seems not a lot of people are interested ):
>>
>>23947493
When I was a horny teenager, I used to do this. I didn't know it was called sounding. I didn't know others did it. I also didn't know about hygiene and using sterile smooth items.

Instead, I would use things like bic biro cartridges, thin things like that. I think I once managed to get so deep that I must have poked my prostate or something because I came instantly.

But I didn't do it too often, it'd always hurt to pee for about 3 days after I did it.
>>
Why hurt yourself just 4 finger-to-dick sex? Is that kinda sex really that awesome?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.