[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suo guys. general chat thread. femanon. mid 20s. pacific northwest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 1353924749103.jpg (29 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
1353924749103.jpg
29 KB, 500x231
suo guys. general chat thread.
femanon. mid 20s. pacific northwest.
i'm exhausted today, how're you all doing?

pic not related.
>>
suo femanon, I too am exhausted cause I've been sick the past few days and sleep has not come easily.
>>
>>23946799
awww :( i'm sorry! just the flu? i'm just exhausted cause i was up almost all night, slept for like 4 hours from 8-12 then got up and went into town for the day so yeah, i'm pretty tired.
>>
>>23946793
What kind of music do u like
>>
>>23946835
neutral milk hotel, nick cave and the bad seeds, cloud cult, dresden dolls, sparks, modest mouse, cake, beck, mumford & sons, badly drawn boy, apples in stereo, flobots, the beatles, gorillaz, coldplay

it varies but yeah. those are all artists/bands i listen to a lot. sure i'm forgetting stuff. also really dig orchestral stuff and big band jazz.
>>
>>23946835
>>23946846
OH, ALSO, ARCADE FIRE. Neon Bible is one of the best albums ever. Can't believe I forgot that...
>>
>>23946811
idk, was pretty bad for a while, now all the symptoms are gone for the most part. At this point I'm just exhausted and still not having the greatest time sleeping.
>>
>>23946846
You have great taste. Have any cool lady pals living in Utah?
>>
>>23946894
god i know what you mean. my gf and i just got back from traveling, and we were wiped out from the lack of sleep we got, and our sleep schedule hasn't been getting any better lol we finally needed to get some sort of sleep aid
obviously different from being sick, but still. my heart goes out to you <3

>>23946897
thanks! nope lol don't know anyone in utah.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 543x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 543x543
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype:
la.furra.darketa
>>
>>23946846
You have good taste, you might want to check out /mu/ if you haven't already. What kind of pizza do you like?
>>
>>23946910
thank you ^_^ i should hang out there, seeing as i really only visit /x/ and /soc/. i could add a new board to my list. uh...generally stuff with lots of meat. pesto is good too. i like most pizza, honestly.
>>
so what's everyone else up to tonight?
i'm eating sour sweet tarts and reading.
>>
>>23946863
Suburbs my friend
>>
>>23946971
see, i like the weirdly orchestral, open sound that neon bible had more than i like suburbs. all their records are great, no doubt, but yeah. something about neon bible really stuck with me.
>>
File: Picture 2001.jpg (170 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2001.jpg
170 KB, 1280x960
rum and pirate metal tonight, thanks to my brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKCL1omlUvo
>>
>>23946980
speaking of alcohol, that reminds me, i have a redds apple ale in the fridge.
>>
>>23946989
is that cider, or ale with apple?
>>
>>23947000
yeah, cider. i can only drink cider, and a little wine now and then. otherwise i don't drink and even when i do on the rare occasion drink something, i still don't care for it really.
>>
i'm tired and reading palahniuks "snuff" and will probably fall asleep soon since this thread is rather slow, so in return, here is a hot girl cause i fucking love girls.
>>
>>23947013
no liquor?
try mixing dark rum and coffee, it's so damn good. or light rum and just about any fruit juice
>>
>>23947090
alcohol makes me sick and it all tastes awful, no matter what it is. my father was a rabid alcoholic for years, and i just don't have what it takes to stomach anything.
>>
>>23946793
What part of the PNW you from? I'm from Oregon.
>>
>femanon. mid 20s. pacific northwest
Glad to hear you made it :3
>>
>>23947096
that's the point of the coffee/juice though, you don't taste the liquor (at least not as much)
>>
>>23947104
i'm from california originally, i'll only be living around that area soon enough.

>>23947107
eh, we did and didn't. i'm getting used to saying that cause we had to come back first before we could officially move there. things didn't work out exactly as we'd hoped they would but they will in time!

>>23947110
i don't drink coffee either. i just can't do it. i can't drink mixed stuff either. i have really weird food issues.
>>
>>23947117
Nice, Californians just seem to be swarming up here for whatever reason. What's bringing you up here?
>>
>>23947127
gfs work. she's going to be a pharmacy tech. that and we just like the area. gf is from around that area originally.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_135210650_HDR.jpg (998 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_135210650_HDR.jpg
998 KB, 918x1632
>>23947117
you can't drink mixed anything, or just things mixed with alcohol?
here is some watermelon rum punch I made last week, had barely any alcohol taste. the trick is to use plenty of sugar and flavored alcohols. be careful though, it's too easy to drink way too much of this stuff
>>
>>23947147
both. long story short, alcohol of any sort in any way makes me sick and i hate it lol i've come to terms with this and it doesn't affect my life one bit. i like that you seem to experiment with it though, that's pretty cool. do you brew stuff? my gf used to brew stuff.
>>
>>23947150
I don't, that takes money and time, neither of which I have
but I am starting to explore mixed drinks, when I can afford to anyway. might even start experimenting with bitters soon
>>
File: jeffrey dahmer.jpg (39 KB, 631x480) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey dahmer.jpg
39 KB, 631x480
>>23947117
>eh, we did and didn't. i'm getting used to saying that cause we had to come back first before we could officially move there. things didn't work out exactly as we'd hoped they would but they will in time!
lol it's me bae
I remember you saying you were staying with gf's parents for a bit, that's alright, in the same situation myself.
Also the other day I was trying to post via the apartment's wifi and I find out I'm banned... my baby brother was putting gore on fit. Fucking kids.

Anyway I'm doing OK. My previous job still hasn't paid me that week and my new job at the furniture store I don't get paid till tuesday and it's so embarassing bumming singles off your mom to catch the bus when you're a grown fucking man. I h8 it. But soon enough I'll be out rambling again.

Also that cute young icelandic girl is back in shg.
Here's a very creepy picture of me.
Have a brand new Turkish song, came out last week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Xb4s5DZSI
Learn some informations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tY7uEZHSjE
>>
>>23947194
>that file name. my lord.

god i'm sorry. i am exhausted, i guess i didn't think about that post being you lol also that sucks about the ban...ugh. i hope you get paid soon! this is starting to sound like a long con. i know the feeling of embarrassment though, like, we feel kinda ashamed that we had to come back first before we could make our new living situation solid, but eh, them's the brakes. glad you're ok otherwise ^^

sorry if i fall out, i'm exhausted. as i've said a few times tonight, i have had a really bad sleep schedule lately.

also, turkish music huh? alright. i'll bite.
>>
>>23947176
Bitters can actually be really awesome! There's 50 million kinds and I wouldn't know where to start though. I went to a bar in Albany NY that was basically a some kind of twilight zone timewarp, everything was old fashioned even the waiters in bowties etc. The menu was divided up by era with mixed drinks from the 1860s, 1890s and 1930s. The oldest drinks were the fruitiest, you wouldn't think whiskey and fruit works but a lot of them had cherries, orange peels and bitters. Also there was a gin based drink called a south african sundry but I haven't been able to find a recipe.

If I was you I'd get one of the books they use in bartender school.
>>
>>23947240
Ha yeah I'm actually part Turkish but I don't speak it. It's ramadan rn so a lot of music is coming out for the holidays.

I thought you said you just got back to sleeping right?
I remember when I wasn't working like every 2 weeks I would get to a point where I was going to bed at dawn and waking up when it was dark so I would just stay up for a whole other day and try to go to bed early in the evening like a normal person, but then I'd be fucked up again within a week or so anyway. It was miserable. I feel like I need work to make me tired lolololol.

Girl treating you alright? Everything good in life? Gonna post your butthole?
>>
>>23947243
sounds so damn good. myself, I'd start with orange bitters, as they seem to be the standard sort and I really enjoy citrus
>>
I'm just glad people are up right now.
>>
>>23947371
i'ts soc there's always a loser up somewhere
>>23947364
sounds decent. there's also plain bitters but I'm not really sure what that's like. At that bar they were using little droppers to squirt them into your drink lol
>>
>>23947407
Doesn't always seem to be the case.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.