[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the shut in thread!!! >Old thread >>238
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 42
Welcome to the shut in thread!!!

>Old thread
>>23857303

>theme song
https://a.pomf.cat/tmikov.mp3 (embed)

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShutInarino

>IRC
#shut-in-network on Rizon
#shut-in-gaming on Rizon

use kiwi irc and hexchat to get on

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#shut-in-network

>Plug.dj
https://plug.dj/shutinnetwork

>Skype group
ask in the post

>discord
https://discord.gg/013mZTrHzVTtfadlf

WE DO NOT HAVE A WEBSITE or are affiliated with any website. please dont use the thread for the site tech support or shill it. We dont care for it.

Join us to talk, find a fellow shut in friend and just try to be nice and have a good time! Feel free to put your contact info and make friends!

Please note that this is a thread for ALL forms of shut-ins. NEETs, introverts, agoraphobics, people with social anxiety, et cetera!
>>
SHUT IN THREAD FAQ
=======================================
>What do I do in the threads?
Talk to people, make conversation. Don't try to get into anyone's pants. It is a social thread on /soc/, for actually being social, without nudity!
>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, we are moderately tolerant of normalfags here. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.
>I DON'T LIKE ___________
Discuss it with us, but civilly. If you are spouting out cusswords and insults because you don't like something, chances are, it is not going to change and you will be blown off as some anally pained droll. Now, if you are civil, people will work with you.
>What's an IRC?
It is a chatroom for the shut-in group.
Use either Hexchat (https://hexchat.github.io/) or https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#shut-in-network

Click on Rizon to the right

Type in #shut-in-network

or for gaming #shut-in-gaming

>Affiliated irc channels

#/x/philes on rizon

>Help im banned from the irc even though i never been there
Odds are you share the same host region as someone who was banned before. Have someone contact an op or owner to get it settled

>Ive been to the irc before and got banned
Talk to an op that banned you and see whats up or the owner. if you're still banned, tough shit

>Can I put in contact info?
Sure and please use this prompt:

>skype group?
ask the thread for an add to the skype group

>IRC name?
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
>Location
>Favorite Book
>Favorite Movie
>Favorite Music
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
>What are you looking for?
>Who do you want to add you?
>Who don't you want to add you?
>>
Morning Bump
>>
Gonna go to church in a few minutes, maybe at least try to act like a normie.
>>
first girl that posts has to become my gf
>>
>>23945257
Good luck with attempted normie-dom anon!
>>
This is the real thread
>>23911758

some dude is just trying to hijack a community
>>
>>23945302
Don't be ridiculous: that thread is more or less dead. Stop trying to shit up this thread please.
>>
File: 1460911432685.png (40 KB, 1033x209) Image search: [Google]
1460911432685.png
40 KB, 1033x209
theriverman plz
>>
>>23945320
Hey, it's me - I'm glad you are checking out our Discord! Be sure to stick around, General Sexy sends his regards.
>>
General Sexy is back at it again.
>>
>>23945368
First 9/11 and now this? Wow...
>>
just report and move on
>>
>>23945390
Stop spreading hate to our wonderful genuine community.
>>
>>23945390
What is there to report? We made a thread advertising the community that's all.
>>
>>23945406
you basically copied and pasted the thread and changed the discord link to your banned discord butt buddy club.
>>
>>23945422
You fucking homophobic faggot.
>>
>>23945422
No, I'm just advertising the /shut/ community we just needed a new thread because the other one was spammed with Discord links and it was nearing the bump limit.
>>
>>23945433
it was 200 post away and you've been spamming it with the discord link theriverman.

you aint fooling anyone
>>
>>23945442
I didn't spam any links I think you are getting confused? Sorry if you are confused - it's just a new thread for the sake of keeping it easy to find the different areas of our community.
>>
>>23945459
riverman plz you really suck at this , considering im talking to you in your discord. Either way sage, report for dup thread
>>
>>23945475
It's not even my Discord, just helping General out.

Also your fake community on the other thread is seemingly pretty fractured. We just like to post memes and have fun!
>>
>>23945491
>your fake community
>>
>>23945387
>tfw skyping with Erica
A CUTE
>>
>>23945537
Plenty more cuties (that are actually legal) over on our Discord:

https://discord.gg/013mZTrHzVTtfadlf
>>
guys I heard somewhere that Hitler got his start in this community? is that true I also heard he was once called general sexy
>>
File: 1421573599838.jpg (275 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
1421573599838.jpg
275 KB, 800x608
I'm surprised this discord is so friendly, last time I was on there it was full of drama and orbiters. Now it's so pleasant there's even qts in here!
>>
>>23945571
the shilling is real
>>
>Contact info
>Age
Twenty something
>Sex
F
>Location
North America
>Favorite Book
Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai
>Favorite Movie
Favourite genre would have to be drama, favourite movie is Jane Eyre
>Favorite Music
I can get into anything but country, and most rap is garbage.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/shut-in
cool dudes/girls to chat with
cool cats who are into chubby/thick grills, also I don't care about what your face looks like, as long as you're cool and you attempt to hold the conversation with me
pedophiles, people looking for dirty chat right off the bat, prolly wont be into it.
>>
>>23945542
Wow this is a different discord to the /shut/ one in OPs post and it's absolute cancer
>>
>>23945583
Come on the Discord we have a bunch of chubby chicks that like to hang out here
>>
>>23945584
reminder this is a fake thread started by theriverman and his pedo friends

the shillying is real

real thread is still up with more and 200 post
>>
Contact info
>Age
>Sex
F
>Location
Germany
>Favorite Book
Mein Kampf
>Favorite Movie
Triump of the Will
>Favorite Music
Horst Wessel Lied
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/shut-in
My senpai hitler
nazzis
jews
>>
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
F
>Location
North America
>Favorite Book
Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai
>Favorite Movie
Favourite genre would have to be Jane Eyre, favourite movie is drama
>Favorite Music
I can get into anything but rap, and most country is garbage.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/shut-in
pedophiles, people looking for dirty chat right off the bat, prolly wont be into it.
cool cats who are into chubby/thick grills, also I don't care about what your face looks like, as long as you're cool and you attempt to hold the conversation with me
cool dudes/girls to chat with
>>
>>23945593
I've read one of Osamu Dazai's other novels it was called 'No Longer Human', really good read if you haven't read it already.
>>
The old discord with Big Boss as the leader was so dire. How can you call him a big boss when General is the biggest boss you could ever ask for?
>>
plus there's a cute mod too
>>
File: 1457556367001.jpg (141 KB, 978x712) Image search: [Google]
1457556367001.jpg
141 KB, 978x712
>Contact info
merkavba (skype)
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Turkey
>Favorite Book
Lo Straniero, Metro 2033, Roadside Picnic, Poe stories, The Mist.
>Favorite Movie
British, Scandinavian and Slavic films. Prefer drama, thriller, post-apocalyptic, psychological thrillers, etc.
>Favorite Music
Post-rock, post-metal, neofolk, European folk, dark ambient, industrial metal, industrial, EBM, synthpop, darkwave, neoclassical, martial industrial.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert.
To get in touch with other socially retarded people. It'd be great if we have some stuff in common.
>>
>>23945676
why did you use a picture of Marian Kotleba?
>>
>>23945704
What's wrong with Kotleba?
>>
>>23945713
Well at first I don't understand how is he related to this thread and also I'm really surprised thet a person from Turkey knows him.
>>
File: p10500201.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
p10500201.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1079
>>23945723
Don't think too much about it, it's not healthy.
>>
File: image.jpg (452 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452 KB, 600x600
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype:
la.furra.darketa
>>
>>23945730
I get it, you're not from Turkey
>>
>Contact info
Discord: kif (KvdV96)#8607
>Age
>Sex
F
>Location
Asia
>Favorite Book
I don't really read except Manga if that counts
>Favorite Vidya
Splatoon, CSGO, Dota2, Undertale, Wind Waker, Torchlight II, Dark Souls (its2hard4me)
>Favorite Movie
The Dark Knight, Interstellar, Frozen, Spirited Away, Finding Nemo, Avengers
>Favorite Music
Grimes, Babymetal, Kyary, Kpop, GOOD metal not gay stuff but I like everything except rap and country garbage
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
All 3!
Guys to play vidya with, I'm open to talk about anything really and if we get along well maybe something more...
qt sadboys, NEETs, senpais, funny boys
Normies, trolls, liberalcucks, stupid brits
>>
File: k.png (1 MB, 682x809) Image search: [Google]
k.png
1 MB, 682x809
>>23945738
From 1 to 10 how sure are you?
>>
>>23945761
ouch... not really sure
>>
>Post info
>Nobody adds me
Why even fucking bother.
>>
>>23945739
there is no such skype
>>
>>23945849
A lot of people here are pretty shy, anon.
>>
>>23945887
I was hoping I could at least get a single Skype contact but I don't know what I expected.
I suppose ill just wait until someone who doesn't seem like complete dogshit posts their info.
>>
>>23945905
Do I look like a dogshit to you, anon? :/
>>
File: IMG_20160618_202222.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_202222.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Please provide commentary on my garden

no bully pls
>>
>>23946034
Its cute
>>
>>23946034
commented
>>
File: 1464214010415.jpg (163 KB, 1006x706) Image search: [Google]
1464214010415.jpg
163 KB, 1006x706
hedgehog is my spirit animal

nocturnal and hard to cuddle
>>
Unban me from the discord pls

greetings
kif
>>
>>23945905
>waiting until someone who's not dogshit shows up
Kek, you'll be waiting a long time. Even the best of us are absolute shite. You're in the wrong place if you want meaningful companionship.
>>
>>23945234
>Join discord to confirm you switched the link
>See this shit

Wow, nice place you have there. Entire chat ganging up on an underage kid.

Okay, apparently you're all fucking terrible at this, so here's some free advice;

- You don't switch or replace the chat link, you add your own and make it clear which is which. Doing anything other than this is going to piss off everyone, and is what frequently causes drama in /vg/ threads when communities split. It's a terrible, fucking terrible idea. I cannot stress how bad a move this was.

- If you are going to make your own community, try not to be even bigger pieces of shit on such a regular basis that any time I join your discord I see you all dogpiling someone you don't like. You can have rules, fine, but I shouldn't see the upper echelons of your new cool clique all shitting on one person at the same time - let the admin deal with it, if they want to. This isn't even the first time I've seen you guys trying to fuck with a new person you didn't like. Context or reasoning doesn't matter - it shouldn't be a mass gangbang of spite, that makes your community look like shit.

- If you don't like someone and mute them, don't fucking mute the person who tried to calm you down and point out how little of a deal this was. Jesus fucking Christ you guys are bad at this. Muting someone you don't like based on no established rule is one thing, but muting someone else because they disagreed with you?

I actually like this place so I would rather you wastes of oxygen not become the main group associated with it, but if that's the way things are going, I'd like you to at least not be morons about it.
>>
>>23946009
You seem alright desu. Good taste.
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (7 KB, 224x65) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
7 KB, 224x65
>>23946282
Why don't you add me senpai?
>>
>>23946299
I'm not really feeling it anymore. Maybe ill add some people another time.
>>
River & Grimble are pure cancer
>>
>>23946518
everyone inthat fucking chat is cancer
grimble and river are so fucking thirsty for eachother
>>
>>23946560
>advertise chat as beta and orbiter free
>the riverman turns beta for grimble and orbits them

I wonder if the irony is lost on them.
>>
>>23946607
Probably. Most of these autists are dreadfully not self-aware.
>>
File: 1450933653930.jpg (101 KB, 730x842) Image search: [Google]
1450933653930.jpg
101 KB, 730x842
>>23945234
discord name
ScaryPixels
>Contact info
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ScaryPixels/
email: [email protected]
>Age
>Sex
transwoman
>Location
Canada, Nova Scotia
>Favorite Book
The Girl who Loves Tom Gordon, I have a bunch to read though ;-;
>Favorite Anime
Samurai Champloo, Cowboy bebop, kore wa zombie desu ka?, higurashi, Sora no Otoshimono, Highschool DxD, Akikan!, death note, netoge, konosuba, angel beats, nijijou
>Favorite Movie
The usual Suspects, Spirited away, princess mononoke, howl's moving castle, gran torino, Lilya 4-Ever, benX, garden of words
>Favorite Music
I like to listen to anything that sounds nice. Favorite genres: Indie, metal, nu metal, rock, alt rock, groove metal, metalcore, punk, future bass
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
yes/yes/yes Introvert but I'm trying to be more outgoing. I have social anxiety.
People who are nice and laid back and not intense to talk too.
People to play video games and hang out with. Would like to talk and be friends outside of video games as well.
People who will not expect me to message them first. If you don't message me I'll just end up removing you.
People from USA, or Canada. Mostly because of time zones.
People who are nice.
I'm not the best at starting conversations so we'll probably get
people who add me then never message me or talk to me once then never talk to me again.
over the age of 26
under the age of 18
Friend collectors
People who are going to trying to fix/change me.
>>
>>23946518
>>23946560
>>23946607
>>23946625

Guys, this isn't cool.

It's not nice to pick on the retarded, they can't help it.
>>
>>23945737
Please fuck me slowly while whispering in my ear about your favorite songs by Riina Shingo.
>>
>>23946724
Please consider joining our community, we need people like you
>>
>>23946607
How have none of you fucks bot realised that they are obviously dating btw??
>>
should I add the discord/skype/whatever info in the steam group page?
>>
File: 1.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>Contact info
Steam: /id/theshitpostingeffect
>Age
OLD ENOUGH
>Sex
Female, Mujer, Femme
>Location
U.S.A
>Favorite Book(s)
L'Etranger - Camus
Nausea - Sartre
Norwegian Wood - Murakami

I absolutely adore poetry, as well.
>Favorite Movie(s)
Where do I even begin?

Amelie
Happiness (1998)
Buffalo '66
The Spirit of the Beehive
Dogtooth
Leon: The Professional
Taxi Driver
Leaving Las Vegas
The 400 Blows
Oslo, 31st of August
Paprika
MOON

>Favorite Games
Mother 3 and Earthbound
ICO
Silent Hill 2
Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines
Fallout NV
Killer is Dead
etc.
I really like to play vidya, always looking for more to play.
>Favorite Music
Shoegaze/dream pop, post-rock, folk,post-punk, hardcore, post-hardcore,synthwave, vaporwave (pls no bully), ETC.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
NOPE/YES/PRACTICALLY
Friends, pals. I usually tend to be forgetful and forget to reply to people. So if I reply to you somewhat frequently, then that just means we've actually become friends!
I don't know. I usually talk to guys because female interaction is weird. I have a secret hatred towards girls.
People looking for a relationship, I can't fill that wound for ya, I'm taken. Pls no normies, preferably no lib cucks either.

Here are some boards I browse to get what false sense of personality I have:
/r9k/, /pol/, /tv/, ... /d/, sometimes /mu/.
>>
File: 1465221450659.jpg (21 KB, 927x655) Image search: [Google]
1465221450659.jpg
21 KB, 927x655
>>23947528
>that taste in films and games
>/pol/
That's a pretty gud
>>
>>23946518
>>23946560
>>23946607
This is very mean... regardless we still welcome you into our friendly and loving community. Even Grimble (my personal puppet).

>>23947528
You have pretty good taste in literature.
>>
Hey, any of you folks in the Detroit area? I'm the caretaker at a union hall in Windsor, 15 minutes from downtown Detroit, so I have the keys and access 24/7. We've got comfy couches, a back meeting room with space for 50 people, and enough coffee urns for 150 cups at a time. If you folks are looking for a safe place you could actually come and hang out where no one will bother you and you could talk to other shut-ins over coffee, I'd be happy to open up our hall.

What do you think? Anyone in the Detroit area interested in hanging out?
>>
>>23947690
It might be worth asking around on a few different threads (and the Discord) to see if anyone bites. I'd imagine at least someone will be willing to give it a chance.
>>
>>23947652
>friendly and loving community
>friendly

You're even less friendly than the last clique, and that's saying something.

>loving

I guess circlejerking is a kind of love.
>>
>>23947981
Clearly you got off on the wrong foot - we are plenty friendly and appreciate you regardless of your rampant overuse of buzzwords.
>>
>>23947981
And yes thatlutguy, I know it's you because you are literally the only person who anyone decided to mute. Part of you must understand that when a community unanimously decides to mute you perhaps you are not contributing quite as well as you thought.

Notice how you are still welcome despite rampant spamming and just general inability to post anything constructive or worthwhile? Aren't we just a lovely group of lads!
>>
Any shut in hermits who like the occult and literature?
>>
>>23948117
There are a bunch in the Discord if you ask around.
>>
>>23945676
Your tastes are 9/10, but due to your Turkish nature I hate your guts. I am so sorry.
>>
>>23946707
what happened to the other thread too much heat for you?

i fucking hate you, too

>>23946724
these people while may be retarded they understand their retardation

>>23947652
oh fuck off with this "We're friendly" bullshit, if this is general i'm talking to i had a nice "friendship" with you, and nice to know that a shitty cripple with no personality's moaning was better than an actual pal who'd play video games with you
>>
>>23948029
>group of lovely lads
get the fuck over yourself
how's it feel knowing you followed a false shepard?
how's it feel knowing once something better comes along General Sexy will fucking abandon you?
i mean i hope you fucking enjoy it while it lasts, seriously, because if you're not a girl he'll fuck off, even if you are a girl he was thirsty for, for the longest time, he'll drop you like a decade-old mozarella ball in the trash
>>
>>23948391
Sounds like you are experiencing separation anxiety from General. I understand why you are upset considering that he is a top lad.
>>
File: 1466020134857.png (492 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466020134857.png
492 KB, 1600x900
so practically this whole thread just turned into some sort of warzone because OP changed the discord link to his own and not the official thing and his own thing is apparently fucking cancer.

i want my comfy thread back, this is not comfy at all, i wanna chill out and not rage my hormones out wtf
>>
>>23948397
you know riverman you can be cool all you want, but think rationally, this isn't his first set of "friends"
look at his steam, do you think he really talks to those people? fucking come on, a good chunk are cancerous gamer girls he fucking deserved that frying pan thing it knocked him down a peg and made him a decent fucking person for 2 seconds

>>23948443
the other comfy thread exists, friend, look in the catalogue you'll find it
>>
>>23948517
yeah but the other thread is filled as hell and looks sort of dead
>>
>>23948524
well this thread is nothing but drama, and i'm gonna shit it up here, honestly, i'm just warning you as you seem like the type to not want an BS
>>
>>23948517
I don't even know what the frying pan thing is but I admit I am pretty interested.
>>
>>23948594
General used to be "alpha" at some point longstory short an ex threw a frying pan at him and he got fucking depressed about it, but it seems he's better now
i mean he's drowning in pussy right now
>>
>>23948653
From the looks of his Steam profile I'd say he is probably the opposite of "alpha", you seem to have a pretty low barometer for what would make someone "alpha". I did read through his profile and it does give an interesting amount of perspective as to his strange/irregular behaviour... not that it matters considering I will be leaving the community pretty soon.
>>
This is a fake thread. Real /shut/ is >>23911758
>>
>>23948685
It's okay to be confused but I assure you that this is the real thread.
>>
>>23948675
look, river if you wanna just poke fun at me, go ahead but if you wanna actually have a conversation for 2 seconds, we can
these were gen's words not mine, but his, he was supposedly alpha, again his words, not mine, and that happened

what's going on, what' making you leave? i wanna be civil right now, if you do
>>
You get banned on the old discord if you call spooky fat bc she's a fat girl that got mod saying shed suck their edicks.
>>
>>23948793
friendly reminder 0raculum/lauren is a literal whore who would moan on mic because she had nothing interesting to say, why can't there be normal girls who are shut in that have interesting shit to say?
>>
>>23948793
u get banned for being a horsepussy drama queen is the problem sugarbear
>>
>>23948705
I've always been civil, the first step in building trust would be revealing yourself - I'm happy to speak things with you.

I'm leaving because this community is deemed to fail and is not even close to being sustainable: I just wanted to have fun for a while.
>>
Avoid the discord, shit, avoid this entire place. It's full of pedophiles and beta orbiters. It's shit and it will always be shit full of shitty manufactured drama. These people don't want friends, just new targets to abuse and harass while they furiously masturbate and high five each other.

Get the fuck over yourselves it's like highschool all over again and all the cool kids sit around making fun of autistic losers when they're autistic themselves.
>>
>>23948816
well look, i'm a little nervous to, right now, but it should be obvious who i am, or maybe i was just forgotten which is better

good luck in future endevours

>>23948830
pretty much this, i'm surprised there wasn't more pussy to occupy General, i mean come on just because i have a sack doesn't mean i'm not worth befriending
>>
>>23948830
Gonna be honest here: Having these gens where people can interact with each other 1 on 1 is one thing, but full-blown groups are almost always destined to fail. It's just a matter of time before it implodes on itself.
>>
>>23945234
Please avoid this Discord/Skype group. It isn't worth your time.
>>
>>23948849
I have no idea - you may as well tell me so I can remember your name.
>>
>>23948867
it really doesn't matter maybe i'm still in the chat, maybe i'm not, just good luck with future endeavors

if 0ra ever goes back tell her she'll never amount to anything but being a fleshlight in life
>>
>>23948881
I made her leave because I said NIN was rubbish.
>>
>>23948885
River you are a piece of shit and I hate you. I am a loyal /shut/ spy and I will keep an eye on you, you fucking troll.
>>
>>23948885
You english wanker piece of shit.
>>
>>23948885
she deserved it, but as i said, tell her she's nothing but a gross crook-toothed fleshlight and no amount of disabilities will redeem her or make her likeable
>>
>>23948885
You are a pussyboi babyback bitchnigga. Watch yourself, I'll be watching you.
>>
>>23948889
>>23948905
>>23948951
>It's a one person replies to the same post 3 times episode.
>>
>>23948973
Yeah, I think they are being a funny boy.
>>
>>23948814
Nah a girl definitely got banned for making fun of the fat girl they made mod
>>
>>23949014
nah, she was starting shit, so Help banned her for poorly trolling. dudes too busy today. guess the girl who got banned, mandi, is just t r i g g e r e d by fathers day cuz she's a single mom and no one will be with her cuz she got a brat kek
>>
>>23949086
No it was the fat girl spooky. Other chick just made her cry. I'm assuming that's you?
>>
>>23949014
kek, sucks i couldn't get banned for harassing a handful of people there, but one chick gets banned for making THE BANTZZZ!!!!! at some fat slut's expense

>>23949086
hey mandi's good people
>>
>Contact info
Discord: Tapeworms #1048
>Age
>Sex
F
>Location
Portlandia
>Favorite Book
Memoirs of a Geisha, Brave New World, Gutshot, uhh does manga count? Oyasumi Punpun
>Favorite Movie
Mr. Nobody, A Space Odyssey, The Wind Rises, Starship Troopers
>Favorite Music
Classic Rock, J-pop (Vocaloid/NicoNicoDouga), EDM, Classical
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
I work and go to school full-time. I try to not be. I have friends, but I prefer to be alone. I really... hate group chats they make me uncomfortable
Nice people, nothing weird please.
People who won't be rude to me.
Someone only looking for a girlfriend. I have a long-distance boyfriend.
>>
File: 1449571824344.png (341 KB, 525x514) Image search: [Google]
1449571824344.png
341 KB, 525x514
Man you guys sure do talk a lot of shit here
>>
>>23949398
Go suck a cock with your snaggle toothed bloody gum having mouth.
>>
>>23949398
oh you can drop the tough guy act, bitch you're just as soft as we all are
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-19+at+02.00.13).png (5 KB, 456x69) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-19+at+02.00.13).png
5 KB, 456x69
>>23949398
>Man you guys sure do talk a lot of shit here

So it's okay to talk shit unless it's directed at you
>>
>>23949398
so are you gonna moan for us, or post tits or snatch or something or what? we all know it's all your good for
>>
>>23949398
I'm sorry you got demoted due to your lack of ability to take a joke regarding NIN. Nice to see that you are still upset 2 weeks later though.
>>
>>23948376
>i fucking hate you, too
>shitty cripple

Is this the MGTOW faggot again?

Let's see;

>cannot into grammar
>irrationally butthurt at everything
>bizarrely angry at people who are different

Yup, seems like it.

Why are you directing people to the other thread when you've already tried to fuck up that one, too?

Why do you try to spread misery everywhere you go, you little shit?

>>23949473
>>23949602

Jesus Christ what the fuck is going on in this thread? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Anyone still want to tell me that Beli or Boots or Boss or whoever the fuck is the real reason this community is cancer? I didn't like Boots or Boss especially but I'd have them back in a fucking second over this shit.
>>
>>23950131
source: boots
>>
>>23948889
>>23948905
>>23948951
you're a stinky fart boy!

>>23949503
good catch lad
>>
>>23950131
i have no beef with people i don't know
those two i had a shitty encounter with in the past, i haven't been in the other thread in a while

also
>not knowing 0raculum is a shitty noodle-limbed stacy who shits on people who can't even fucking do a conversation

is she giving you nudes or moaning for you on skype/discord?

i'm sorry man, my aggression isn't towards you at all, you're just trying to stand up for people
>>
>>23950169
This thread has taken a lot of weird turns. This wasn't even done as a serious thing: General just thought it'd be funny for me to do something like this.
>>
>>23950136
You've already called me Lut. Am I Boots now, too?

M8, there are plenty of people in this community who have been here for a long time without sticking out, making waves, or engaging in clique bullshit.
>>
>>23950210
Well clearly you are not part of that list because you sure are engaging mr. meme boy.
>>
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
Cali
>Favorite Book
I am the messenger
>Favorite Movie
The Garden of Sinners
>Favorite Music
Death Cab for Cutie, Vampire Weekend, Ben Folds, The Decembrists
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Complete introvert
Friends online, i detest ftf interactions
Any nerds or friendly people
Fuk boys
>>
>>23950169
Senpai, you seem like a pretty redpilled dude. Mind giving me an add?
I'm >>23947528, obviously.
>>23947545
>>23947652
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>23950186
and then he bailed when his #prank failed
sucks you had to deal with that by the way
>>
>>23950230
not sure if you misclicked, i guess here's just in case you did, but sure, after this weirdness dies down
dunno what i've said or done to seem redpilled but i'll assume a misclick for now
>>
>>23950268
Nope! Not a misclick. Just whenever you feel, then.
>>
>>23948117

Of course.

Though the interest in the occult is just curiosity, not sincerity.
>>
>>23950233
I don't mind honestly, this has been pretty interesting and we've uncovered a bunch of interesting facts re: General as a result of this.
>>
>>23950597
friendly reminder that general sent a dickpic to 0ra

but what other fun things did you learn about you british buddy? did i help?
>>
>>23950604
Lots of strange inconsistencies within his stories: he's been trying to hide something and we are currently trying to discover what it might be.

You helped mostly because you piqued my curiosity to begin doing some sleuthing
>>
>>23950613
oh! i see, well i hope you solve this mystery you meddling kid!
hey, try to keep me updated if you can?
also inconsistancies? please tell, you've colored me curious!
>>
>>23950625
If we actually find anything we'll report back here. I'll wait till we have stuff that is more tangible before releasing anything.
>>
>>23950642
of course, of course! if there's any way i can help please tell me
>>
File: Touko.(Pokémon).full.1342679.jpg (261 KB, 811x1013) Image search: [Google]
Touko.(Pokémon).full.1342679.jpg
261 KB, 811x1013
>IRC name?
Pichi
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
NC
>Favorite Books
I read stuff very sporadically, so I won't bother to list any here.
>Favorite Shows/Movies
Same as above. I used to watch a lot when I was younger. My favorite is Fantastic Mr. Fox. After that, I don't really know.
I'm more into anime and manga, but I stick with drama and stuff with heavy plot. Not a fan of moeshit or most anime tropes.
>Favorite Music
I used to be really into metal. Now I'm mostly a sucker for jazzy rap, electronic music of all kinds, some classic rock and vidya music.
Some favorites are Nujabes, Sene, Daft Punk, Royksopp, Agalloch, Fever Ray, Zeppelin
I'm always down to listen to/share music.
>Favorite Vidya
I mostly play old Nintendo shit, but also do fightgames and PC stuff very occasionally.
My favorite multiplayer game is Melee. Favorite single-player game is Mother 3.
I also stream speedruns and occasionally other stuff on Twitch.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
NEET for the time being, but still scraping by on my own. Used to have horrendous social anxiety. Got past it now, but I'm still reclusive by nature.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
People that like to have long conversations 1-on-1, I suppose.
Just anybody who wants to actually chat. It doesn't really matter how much we have in common. Never know who you'll vibe well with.
Extreme /pol/-types that have no self-awareness.
>>
>>23950646
PM me on Discord or join the voice and give us whatever info you have - it's all useful.
>>
>>23950664
well he and 0ra were pretty close, they always did stuff
he always blew off male friends, only semi-being there for them, there had been times we were talking but he would just stop in favor for the chat, which one can multi-task he just didn't care to
he had a crush on someone from the old discord who will remain anonymous constantly talked about moviing to where she lived
choppy came along and he started to fellate him like no tomorrow, dunno what was going on there, he also claimed to be a trap
>straight
>trap
pick one, general
he also would try to hook up with girls but they would always fembois or trans, and i guess that's when the night would end
another thing, while he was crushing on one girl pretty hard he still tried to hook up with a girl near him, playing counter-strike global offense

this chat thing fucked him up, it gave him too much power or something
>>
>>23950690
We are finding some pretty interesting stuff which strongly suggests that he dated several girls at the same time including a trans one.
>>
31 / m / los angeles

virgin cause i sit at home all day

kik: zsasza
>>
>>23946518
Not as cancerous as playing Tabletop Simulator and then moaning to each other whilst watching a video on redtube you cringe cripple fuck.
>>
File: 1445430058755.png (56 KB, 466x648) Image search: [Google]
1445430058755.png
56 KB, 466x648
>>23951014
no its worse
>>
kik: cptairc
tumblr: masterhation.tumblr.com
I dont know how I ever got a girlfriend, why she even liked me. I'm super beta
>>
>>23948376
Why do you hate me? lmao
>>
>>23951072
does it even matter?
>>
>>23951102
I dunno, what did I do to you to make you hate me so much? I'm curious. Is it just the fact I exist?
>>
File: P4sXKSOs6.jpg (283 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
P4sXKSOs6.jpg
283 KB, 640x480
>mfw no longer public enemy number 1

Ahahahahahaahahahahahaha, finally

Who's the normie now, normies? eat shiiiiit and die. These threads have been D E S T I N E D to be shit ever since that stupid black camwhore bitch first stole them from me, and now the true despair is coming out, as it has many times before

kekekekekeke diediediedie
>>
>>23951128
go away you borderline cunt, your mental illness is not wanted here
>>
>>23951121
nah

>>23951128
wait, who are you?
>black cam whore
what?
explain
>>
File: XDNoPFuf9.jpg (38 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
XDNoPFuf9.jpg
38 KB, 433x480
>>23951145
Too late. Let's take these threads back to the nothing they were before.

>>23951149
Me? I made the original threads, years ago. They were fun, and *gasp*, good threads, until some nigress camwhore cosplay bitch invaded, and began making all the new threads, injecting tumblrs, and other such cancer into the OPs. Soon they became a festering fucking hellhole of normalcy and drama, and I was exiled for being too "anti-normalfag"

now who is laughing

it's me
>>
>>23951149
so you hate me for no reason? okay, that makes perfect rational sense.
>>
>>23951161
are you the anon who hates his smile/teeth?
>>
File: htmlsnap_61333.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
htmlsnap_61333.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>23951179
I don't.... think so? I mean I DO hate my teeth but that's not a defining feature
>>
>>23951164
it's not that either i have my reason, i choose not to share it

>>23951161
this thread is the dicks, why do you think i've been shitting it up
>>
>>23951214
ah okay I just remember posting in a thread here about three years ago where there was a guy who looked like you complaining that he was actually ugly and 4everalone material because his smile was repulsive. sorry anon I almost never lurk/post here really. My high time here was like back in 2012. Seems like a lot of the regulars I know are gone
>>
File: htmlsnap_52232.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
htmlsnap_52232.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>23951220
My friend, dramaposting is still the very cancer that needs to be carved out of these shit fuck threads, ironic or not

>>23951250
who knows? could have been me, could not have been
>>
File: 6775567.jpg (87 KB, 1017x768) Image search: [Google]
6775567.jpg
87 KB, 1017x768
xth for crippling loneliness
>>
>>23945234
>Contact info
#2583 on Discord, [email protected]
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
UK
>Favorite Book
Colour of Magic, Reynold's House of Suns, Dream Merchants, this book on earliest english poems
>Favorite Movie
5th element, Mars Attacks
>Favorite Music
Gorillaz, Bonobo, Caravan Palace, Portishead, Snow Patrol
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Was NEET last year, still introvert and essentially a shut-in.
Friends, I guess.
Whoever doesn't mind a /pol/ fag who either has nothing of interest to say or a lecture on something useless.
Feggits
>>
>>23951458
nth for forever a (practically) virgin
>>
>>23951525
yth for 0ra have nothing to say and having shit taste in music

did you send general nudes? or moan for him until he came with the force of a billion fountains?
>>
>>23945547

Nobody has any news about my friend Hitler? Wow and you advertised a "friendly community"...
>>
>>23951938
>The current year
>being gay
What are you, some sort of islamphobe
>>
>>23951128
die vyro
>>
Why does this thread always make me feel 80% of the people are just attention whoring
>>
>>23952564
because most probably really are, i bet most on here have over 100 friends on steam or some shit like that
>>
File: 9237439842.jpg (22 KB, 501x501) Image search: [Google]
9237439842.jpg
22 KB, 501x501
>>23952621
>100 friends on steam

I don't even own a computer good enough to play any of the games I own, thus I have like 3 friends on steam ;-;

At least I'll be getting paid like 1.2 grand on july 8th from my new job

Also >mfw what happened to this and the other thread
>>
This thread is terrible. The other one too. I hate you all.
>>
wuv u <3

-poof-
>>
>>23952474
nice white knighting there, boy-o
0ra's a literal whore i wouldn't even let her hear me pull my zipper down to take my dick out
>>
>>23952843
oh god, i heard about that, guess Cucksminister McGoo couldn't handle the paraplegic moaning
>>
File: guy-fieri.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
guy-fieri.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>23952828
>>23952835
>>23952838
>>23952843
>>23952847
>>23952849

This fucking guy
>>
rip general sexy he went -poof- and never came back

I will always wuv u
>>
File: JFdGySO.jpg (60 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
JFdGySO.jpg
60 KB, 428x410
Dude I think you have something wrong with your dick. Why the fuck is it square?
>>
>>23952839
>tfw learning about 0ra and general
Pls disassociate me from all this shit. It's hilarious but good lord what a mess
>>
>>23952880
got any more dick pics of genitial--i mean general?
>>
Kept you waiting, huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 640x1136
on the train and panicking lads
feel like people staring at me and judging my ugliness
too autismal for this
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10535952

A special strawpoll so we can decide the future of /Shut/ as we know it. Vote here to determine who should be the one to make the new Discord
>>
>>23952908
post something worthwhile like your dick
>>
>>23952935

General is coming for you
>>
>>23952908
i love how this pathetic beta just posts once and disappears, i mean i know it's bait but

can't do anything more worthwhile ya pathetic little tumor?

GET FRYING PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'D!
>>
>>23952977
w-wat
>>
>>23952881
oh you don't even know about cripplefucker and his sidekick retardgrip
she probably feels like shit knowing the only guy who liked her was a serial cucker
>>
>>23952938
>all the thirsty people voting for spoomy because he might be a female
>must..get some..fucc
>off to a great start already
>>
>>23952938
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10535952
Put Vyro on that shit, he's a faggot but he can run a chat alright
>>
>>23953003
>cripplefucker
Well I met the whore that hotwheels lost his virginity to then got pregnant and aborted his baby while cucking him with 4 other guys.

Is that a good alternative
>>
>>23953015
I don't like Vyro but his chat, while dead ish, is a thousand times more functional than anything the other shut people have made
>>
>>23953035
nah, it's a good alternative
cripplefucker is a scumbag from the UK who thinks he's slick cucking people

and retard grip, well, i mean she's literally a fucking stacy with cerebral palsy, no personality, just a fleshlight for you to enjoy
>>
>>23953014
spoomy is beautiful leave her alone
>>
>>23952621
I have 8
>>
>>23953258
I have 6 at the moment...
>>
>>23953729
be my friend ;w;
>>
File: Snuggley.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Snuggley.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
>Contact info

>Age

>Sex
Male

>Location
England

>Favorite Movie
Really hard to say. I watched Wreck It Ralph recently and really enjoyed it, if that counts for anything.

>Favorite Music
A lot of it is metal, video game OST's, or covers of it.

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
All three, may be starting a job soon however, not really by choice.

Friends to game with more than anything. Preferably Wildstar or Overwatch, but i have a lot of other stuff on steam too if wanted. Don't mind conversations about silly stuff as well or being someone to vent to.

People that play either of those games, game in general, or talk about sill stuff. People who are laid back. Shyness is ok.

Hm, i guess people that aren't laid back at all.
>>
anime
>>
>>23953949
what is your steam?
>>
>>23948117
Yes, contact info?
>>
>>23953949
I have only two friends anon. Suck it up
>>
>>23954107
http://steamcommunity.com/id/topkaka
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461499500685.jpg (25 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461499500685.jpg
25 KB, 480x853
>>23954202
oh, okay
>>
>Contact info

>Age

>Sex
Male

>Location
Indiana

>Favorite Book
Dune, wishing I read for leisure more.

>Favorite Movie
Empire or 12 Angry Men.

>Favorite Music
Lots of metal and rock.

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/Shut-in.

Friends who aren't going to use me for money/actually care about the things I'm into.

People who aren't going to fuck off to wherever after one conversation, people with thick skin, younger folk who could use some life/financial advise so you don't make my mistakes.

pc/sjw types, but only if you cannot argue your points cleanly.

I'm also very interested in video, editing, and want to try streaming sometime, so if you're interested in that kind of thing, I may be able to talk your ear off.
>>
File: 1462684011811.jpg (527 KB, 1409x900) Image search: [Google]
1462684011811.jpg
527 KB, 1409x900
>Contact info
Dont got kick, dont got skype just steam

My name on Steam is Checkers. Look for the little green dude chuckling like a mother fucker.

>Age
twenty-one already.

>Sex
M

>Location
Canada, eh?

>Favorite Book
I'd have to say Dune.

>Favorite Movie
Way too many. Say, anyone ever watch Sergei Bonderchuk's Waterloo?

>Favorite Music
I'll listen to anything, and I like pretty much anything asides from prententious acoustic indie bullshit.

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert. Bit of a shut-in.

Friends to talk to.

People who like to discuss things and who'd want to play vidya with me. Dont have a lot of multiplayer games, tho

Assholes.
>>
Rest in peace
>>
File: Nipples.jpg (11 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
Nipples.jpg
11 KB, 184x200
>Contact info
Let's just go with Skype and for now.
Hurty Legs Man.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheArmoredCat/
>Age
>Sex
Polytrifox. (Just kidding. Dude here.)
>Location
North West UK
>Favorite Book
Fuck, still havent' got a favorite. The Dog, Lost of Lords, The End Of Mr Y. All good.
>Favorite Movie
My Dinner With Andre (1981) or Falling Down. Both entranced me.
>Favorite Music
Anything thrown out by Monstercat/TastyNetwork/XKjico.
Anything that's alternative/chill.
I have a broad horizion of likes. Let's stick with that.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Doing work at college, but like staying in. Fuck outside.
Friends to chat to on skype and anyone avid fan of Age Of Empires. Need people to trash shit with.
Anyone with similar stuff and likes to me. Just like people who are common. Hell, someone to deeply discuss life would be great.
I'm open to everyone, but if i feel uncomfortable, i may block you.
>>
>>23954583
aye bud it'd help if you just link your steam profile. Have to filter through 2000 people otherwise.
>>
File: 1460.gif (28 KB, 120x89) Image search: [Google]
1460.gif
28 KB, 120x89
>>23955059
Sorry famalamjamfromjapan

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GhengisKhanDidNothingWrong/

There we go.
>>
File: 1466307992630-s4s.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
1466307992630-s4s.png
321 KB, 480x650
>>23955052
heya im detectivemacintosh on skype btw
>>
File: 1418071273958.gif (373 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418071273958.gif
373 KB, 500x375
>Contact info
>Age
mid-twenties
>Sex
male
>Location
United States of Ameriburger
>Favorite Book
Neuromancer, 1984, The Phantom Tollbooth
>Favorite Movie
Heat, Full Metal Jacket, Predator, Blade Runner, Fast Times at Ridgemont High
>Favorite Music
Trance, psy, techno, grunge, prog metal, rap (mainly East Coast)
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
yes/yes/yes
human connection. depressed bored and loney.
persons who can provide the above.
people to maybe vidya with, or talk music or writing or politics or share stupid pictures and factoids with
flakes, friend collectors, jerks, or zealots
>>
Oh shit, missed posting in the last one.

>Contact info

>Age

>Sex
M

>Location
Europoor, GER

>Favorite Book
Not a big reader, only books I have read so far were Vol 1 & 2 of Otherland and Andromeda Nebula.

>Favorite Movie
Hard to choose a favorite.
Some of my favorites are: Drive, Memento, Shutter Island, The Departed, Batman: The Dark Knight, Interstellar, Inception, The Matrix, American Psycho, Shawshank Redemption, The Prestige, Alien, Snatch and probably a lot more I forgot.

>Favorite Music
Way too much since I basically cannot exist without music.
Currently way too much into Drum and Bass, Dubstep and Trap, but basically all of EDM can win me over one way or another.
But really, I listen to everything, be it Classical music like Chopin to Post-Hardcore Metal like Alexisonfire.

>Favorite Anime
Trying to watch more, haven't watched that many shows or movies yet, but some of my favorites so far are:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, Nichijou

>Favorite Video Games
Souls series (fav. Dark Souls 1), Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect series (fav. Mass Effect 1), Monster Hunter series (fav. 4U/Portable 3rd), Persona series (fav. Persona 3), Witcher series (fav. Witcher 2).
I am big into RPGs/J-RPGs but I really play anything, from shooters to sports games to strategy games.

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/Shut-In

People to talk to, to hopefully have interesting conversations and become friends with.

^^ See my "What are you looking for" answer.

People under 18.
People that are only interested in random chitchat/small talk.
Assholes.
Basically, don't waste your and my time.
>>
morning
>>
File: 1428859407265.jpg (98 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1428859407265.jpg
98 KB, 1024x769
going by the other thread this place just keeps getting worse

>Contact info
skype is der_einzige2
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
North East US
>Favorite Book
The Trouble With Being Born by Emil Cioran
>Favorite Movie
Robert Bresson, Ingmar Bergman
>Favorite Music
slowcore, neofolk, post punk, noise, power electronics, techno, psychedelic rock
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
temporarily/yes/yes
anything
surprise me
people who add and don't say anything
I wont beg you for attention
>>
For those who think the administration here is somehow better than other similar communities... please listen as the admin team express outright contempt for their users (it's pretty funny):

https://soundcloud.com/user-698073163/shut-administration-talking-shit-about-their-members
>>
>>23959264
didn't even listen but it's funny because they're worse than the average poster
>>
>>23959434
>banned Mandy for calling spooky fat
>banned theriverman for being mean to spooky
>mention at least two other no names banned for hitting on spooky

They must be on weed guys.
>>
>>23959264
>One second I gotta get the cookies out the oven, be right back
>Owl is a good guy

Literal Satan worshipers right there.

I thought you were leaving? Could you make good on that? Because people like you are the major problem with this community. I know more than a few people that are just waiting for you and the other wastes of oxygen to stop making shitty forced drama in the threads so they can have their community back.

>Look guys, Boss was a cancerous retard, too! I'm not the only shit-flinging mongoloid in town!

I don't know what you thought you were going for, here, but here is your reply. Now please drink bleach.
>>
>>23959567
Please leave lmao
>>
>>23959264
I think it's Boss who's speaking, but holy shit, that guy has the most annoying voice ever. No one I met with a voice like that has ever been a tolerable person.
>>
>>23959880
he sounds like a fat nasally nerd desu

but he claims he gets pussy somehow. probably fat chicks who can't get anything else

holy shit everyone here is a fucking normie
he's not shut in or introverted what's the point of being in this community
>>
File: htmlsnap_82303.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
htmlsnap_82303.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>23959264
>>23959470
>>23959567
>>23959649
>>23959880
>>23959957
figured this kind of thing would happen if shit ass normalfags took over

which they did ever since like 2014 when the tumblr bitch first took over kek, paving the way for more shitters

>banning people for being mean to a girl
>not banning drama idiots, normalshits with gfs, constant orbiters, and other super fags

yeah, figures, fucking idiots. at least in my shit ass skype group everyone there knows it sucks and I ban people regularily kek

https://join.skype.com/HbfmynHxlym4
>>
File: G9z43LL.jpg (69 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
G9z43LL.jpg
69 KB, 480x320
>>23959264
>mfw skype/discord nutjobs think irc channel is worse and more toxic

top kek

brb gonna go look in the irc channel for crazy bitches and creepy stalker mods...and beli...oh, wait. That's only in the skype/discord

Wait, actually, there is always McBoots lol
>>
its been a lot of cooler today but still.

Heat makes me sleepy :(
>>
>>23961334
are you really going to start copying my posts from the official thread riverman?
>>23911758

kinda pathetic dont you think?
>>
File: laughinggirls.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>23960227
I don't know whether or not you're edgy as fuck, autistic, or retarded. Maybe a mix of all at once but kys my man.
>>
File: ingrown.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ingrown.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
inna woods.
>>
>>23962116
I told you already.

Buy a skirt.

Wear it.

Take pics and share them.
>>
>>23961358
Yeah i was just playing with a few peeps from the discord. Just have to ask around!
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.