[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /housewife/ here? Do you have one? Are you one? Do you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12
File: housewife.jpg (64 KB, 521x567) Image search: [Google]
housewife.jpg
64 KB, 521x567
Who /housewife/ here? Do you have one? Are you one? Do you want one, or do you want to be one?

I'm not married due to financial reasons*, but my LTR GF stays at home and cooks, cleans, and waits for lunch time quickies while I am clocked out of work for an hour. Due to medical issues (*covered by medicaid, but that I couldn't afford if we got married and she got on my insurance) she can't really hold a job, so this is how things worked out - though I have to say, coming home to fresh cookies or getting jumped at lunch time is quite nice. It's rather hard to concentrate at work when I know she's waiting for me...

Of course, a problem for her is that she can get bored/lonely if there's nothing to do and I'm not there. I'm getting her a rescue kitten for her birthday, since she really likes cats, which I think might help some - but I need to do some networking and maybe see if she can have a social life with other women in similar circumstances. I'm curious how well it works for you? Do you organize anything to do socially while the wife is home alone?
>>
>>23940955
>Do you want one

Yes.
It's an hard life economically tough,
today relaying on two incomes is pretty much the norm.

>I'm getting her a rescue kitten for her birthday
Better yet get her a hobby.
If she has medical problems a sports might be a no go, maybe painting?
Or get two bikes and go for long trips on the weekend. Anything you can do to add something she can look forward in her routine basically.
>>
ngl, i want to be one. i'm mostly a homebody anyway, i'd love to have all day to do the house however i wanted and fix up the yard how it should be

the only problem is i'd feel bad about spending money i didn't make myself
>>
>>23940992
Nothing is better than a kitten.
T. An actual female
>>
>>23940992
>Yes. It's an hard life economically tough, today relaying on two incomes is pretty much the norm.

True, but it's doable for the most part (in my case, medical costs are the main problem). We almost never eat out, and cook most things from scratch based on old family recipes that were specifically designed for doing cheaply, so it's easy to keep total food costs quite low due to eating lots of rice/homemade baked goods/beans/seasonable produce (we're both vegan so we don't spend anything on meat), growing our own herbs and greens, and in general by buying mostly second-hand clothes, sewing to repair old clothes, getting appliances and things nearly free on CL or through family, having minimal other expenses, etc. We live pretty comfortably on my salary of $50k/yr, though obviously I'd like more so I could cover healthcare stuff adequately while still saving at least 10% of my income each month.

>If she has medical problems a sports might be a no go, maybe painting?

She already sketches, paints, plays several instruments, sings, etc. But socially she's pretty isolated.

>Or get two bikes and go for long trips on the weekend. Anything you can do to add something she can look forward in her routine basically.

We do plenty of stuff on the weekend and even a lot of workday evenings, it's more during the day that's the problem. Currently it's a decent arrangement since I work within 5 minutes of where I live and can be there for about 45 minutes at lunch time, but if I get a different job or move then it becomes more of a problem. I just wish there was a way for her to be social in a non-threatening sort of way, make new friends who have similar experiences, etc.
>>
>>23941056
But they die
>>
>>23941061

So do people.
>>
>>23941069
Not fast enough.
>>
>>23941061
In like 13+ years, cats are amazing and OP make sure you take good care of it if you get one!
>>
>>23941058
>But socially she's pretty isolated.

Any chance of finding a club or something of the sort?
even a course to improve on what she's doing it's gonna help her connect.
>>
>>23941100

She's not really comfortable around other men, though maybe some kind of reading club would be ideal?

>>23941083

We will! She grew up taking care of many cats (up to 5 at a time), so I think one will be no problem.
>>
>>23941168
>reading club
Yeah, why not, I'm afraid it'd be a hit or miss kinda thing tough.
>>
>>23941177

Definitely. Taste in books can vary a lot.
>>
>>23941051
>the only problem is i'd feel bad about spending money i didn't make myself

You shouldn't feel bad about it, as long as you put in the work.

Sure, you're at home all day, but if you save a bunch of money because you cook everything from scratch and learn to do it well enough that neither of you want to eat out often, then "a penny saved is a penny earned". Same if you take up gardening, or sewing, cleaning, etc. All that labor has value.

Now, if you're just laying on the couch and watching TV while the dishes and laundry pile up, then yeah, you might feel bad for being so lazy. But if you're actually working at home, being a homemaker, then that's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>23940955
We are saving up a bit of money right now. She works in child care while I am finishing up school. Once we save enough to cover "her half" of the expenses until I can start working, she'll be happily pregnant at home.
>>
>>23941249
yeah, i know logically i shouldn't feel bad, especially since i know the value of home-work. i live on my own so i already know how to do stuff like clean, maintain a yard, cook, do laundry, clean gutters, paint, hand sew, etc well enough to mend small things. i'd love to actually have enough time to devote to keeping my house as spotless as i'd like or keeping my yard amazing, but since i have to work to support myself, i can't go all out like how i want

the level of quality that i want to live in (not even like rich and fancy, i just want an amazingly clean/organized house with little clutter) definitely would be a full time job and i'm okay with that! i know the work is valuable, but i also know that i would sometimes feel awkward about the money situation

feelings are weird. it probably also has to do with the fact housewives are looked down on nowadays
>>
>>23941347

Thu I think most of that "looking down" is jealousy.
>>
File: dhY3ewG.jpg (156 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
dhY3ewG.jpg
156 KB, 1224x1632
>>23941249
>tfw no qt husbando to work and appreciate my homemaking abilities
why even live
>>
>>23941438

Its not that hard to find. My gf literally just showed up on my doorstep unannounced, asking for a cigarette. That's how we met.
>>
>>23941448
I don't think most guys see the value in that anymore, let alone are in the financial position to support a housewife and children.
>>
>>23941469

True, I'm probably in the minority considering was 23 and making 50k in a town with a median household income of less with benefits and no debt at the time.
>>
>>23940955

I'm almost 30 now and honestly I've wanted a kinky housewife as long as I could remember. No idea where to meet one, but I'm in a place financially and emotionally where I could support and entire family at this point
>>
>>23940955
What's her medical issue? Why doesn't she work part time? There are plenty of flexible part time jobs out there. If she found a position for only a couple hours a day, it could get her out of the house and she could make friends at work. She could make (some, if not all) of her own money and maybe she can get a job in something she has an interest in.

I work 3.5 days a week and around 25-30 hours max a week. My fiancé works 40. I have plenty of time to cook meals, do the grocery shopping, keep our house sparkling clean, do laundry, garden, decorate, make our lunches for work, etc., so I don't see why you need all that free time to be a homemaker.

I'm a complete>>23940955
introvert but I've made friends with the people I work with and I like going into the office and seeing everyone. I don't feel isolated at all. But if she can't work at all, definitely find her a hobby that lets her get out and socialize. Volunteering is good for that too.
>>
>>23941781
Sounds amazing. I wish I could be a kinky housewife to someone. Where are you located?
>>
I'd love to be a housewife myself, but I feel I'll need to find someone pretty special to love me and want something like this.
Along with cooking, cleaning and caring for someone, I've always dreamed of having a large enough amount of land to keep a nice sized garden for fresh vegetables and my herbs. I'm a pretty crafty type and would end up using those skills to bring in more money as well since I would feel weird not making money at all and it's a good way to not get bored at the same time.
I kind of do all this anyway since my mother is disabled and even have my own little garden with tomatoes, peppers, sweet potatoes, herbs and flowers, of course. I'm almost living my dream only without the man or owning a house of my own hah.

>>23940955
OP, has your girlfriend thought about getting a hobby that involves making money? I love to draw and use that to make a little once in a while, so I bet she could do the same for her paintings! I'm also pretty good at buying items and selling for profit online, refurbishing wood furniture and I create my own beauty products with dried herbs from the garden. These are all things you can do without it being too strenuous and her making a bit of money on the side also might lift her spirits and remove some of that boredom.
If she likes to bake or anything, perhaps there are markets around where she can sell food and even make some friends.
>>
Getting a job, part time or otherwise, is not the answer for OP's girl. She needs children. It is literally what her body was made to do. She will find community and purpose through them. Do your ancestors proud and get buns in that oven.
>>
>>23942259

Its pull out only at this point so that might not be an impossibility. She claims to never want kids, but she went off birth control due to side effects, and tracks her fertility with a conception planning site (she said to know when it was most important to wear condoms), so if she wanted kids it would be hella easy. At first I was wearing condoms, but at one point while i was just rubbing myself between her lips from behind, unprotected, she arched her hips for me to get inside. Came very fast and hasn't asked for condoms since. She seems conflicted.
>>
>>23942297
"Society" teaches women that having children is low class, so they signal against motherhood, but this leaves them conflicted as it defies everything their bodies want.

Do you want a family? I am sure you do. Any man wants to carry on their family. You are the result of hundreds of men over generations fighting to survive. You have a duty to pop out 3+ to keep the line going on into eternity.

Not to mention that women "know" that men don't want families, so she may be hesitant to broach the topic. Imagine if she thinks you don't want kids and might leave her if she changed her mind after she came to love you? That sort of thing happens and can be terrifying.

Ultimately, you have to talk to her. She wants to be led. Every woman wants a worthy man to take charge. You can't wait for her to bring things like this up.
>>
>>23942385
leans away from screen
>>
>>23942420
thats good protect ur eyesight
>>
>>23941939
so this is how girls feel when they read all the thirsty replies camwhores get
>>
>>23942420
I have a hard time believing you actually leaned away from your screen, and if you actually did so and felt compelled to share that with the world, well, I won't claim to be able to understand the mind of one of my betters...
>>
>>23941448
What?
Story time
>>
>>23942769

I woke up one morning, after a night of being high and laughing my ass off at some standup, with a new friend request on Facebook. I didn't recognize her, and the "lives in" section was no where near me, but her profile picture looked like it had my apartment in the background.

So, I accepted. After a second I got a message - she asked me what I was laughing at last night. At this point I'm rather confused, until she says she was in the unit above me. I tell her I was just high and laughing at comedy, and feeling relieved it wasn't something bad, she then asks if she can bum a cigarette. Now, the family above me was quite Mormon from what I can tell, whereas I'm more into studying Thelema, and I'm pretty sure her parents thought I was the devil based on the sort of discussion I had with the missionaries they sent to see me earlier (I enjoy talking about religion, and it's fun to probe missionaries to see what happens when you've asked the sort of questions that they weren't prepared to answer) and how I dressed.

Anyway, she came down stairs and met me, we shared a couple clove cigarettes (those were all I had) and talked a bit. We hit it off pretty quickly and she lived with me within a month. Turns out, she was actually suicidal and was hoping I'd kill her, based on the things her parents said about me - instead, she found someone who gave her a clove cigarette and made her dinner.

Her parents love me now, probably because I've ended up almost parental at times: teaching her to drive, getting her to the doctor and keeping track of prescriptions, etc.
>>
>>23944081

I should note that she was also something of a runaway, and had only come to stay with her family for a little bit because she missed her sisters.
>>
>>23944081
>mfw I'm also an occultist and have considered a Mormon girl but always nope
I can barely hold good conversations with mundanes, much less date them. How do you do it?

And yes, I think a housewife would be awesome. I know the perfect girl, but she's in very poor health ;_;
>>
>>23944168

Her family was mormon, but she wasn't. She had actually read LaVey, so her foot was sort of in the door too. On one of her first days over at my place, she sat on my futon and read the book of lies cover to cover, she can also carry on a good conversation about such things. She's independently minded and curious, which I really like. Health (mental and physical) problems get in the way a lot, but I've learned how to act as a caretaker in that respect.
>>
>>23944181
>she sat on my futon and read the book of lies cover to cover
I'm pretty jelly, not gonna lie. Did you manifest that, or did the universe just hook it up? When I try mundane means, the best I can usually get is opportunities for Liber Null and Chill.
>>
>>23944257

I showed her one passge I really liked, and she decided to read it. The whole way she just fell into my life was a bit spooky.
>>
>>23944277
>77

>The whole way she just fell into my life was a bit spooky.
That's precisely why I ask. When I wanted to find a suitable partner, I had to spend a year preparing a ritual and 5 months of weekly rituals in support of it. Three good leads, not too bad. I'll start preparing the next one soon.
>>
>>23944309

I don't think it happened after any specific rituals, other than visualization and lucid dreaming, though it did happen some time after a massive trip (no tolerance, 200ug LSD, 6g A. Muscaria, 1/2g 20x salvia, 1g cannabis sativa) where I experienced a terrifying ego death and spent months with virtually no sense of personal identity. Interestingly, before I met her, I had only dated men.
>>
>>23940955
>I'm getting her a rescue kitten for her birthday, since she really likes cats
Please please please don't give live animals as a surprise.
You can give her one as a gift- but INVOLVE her. Bring her to the shelter. Make it a special thing between you two. Find a cat she really relates with (also here's my plug for adult cats- their personalities are set so you know what you're getting, they're easier to take care of, and they need homes) and let HER choose.

Sometimes people talk about how much they love an animal but they're not ready for one. I'm obsessed with cats. But I know that I'm not ready for one now myself. I sigh and dream about cats all day, but if someone gave me a cat as a gift, I would be pissed off.

They're not a toy. They're a new member of the family. It's not fair for her to not be involved in a decision like this, especially if you're expecting her to be the main caretaker of the cat.
>>
File: SCIENCE.png (32 KB, 393x740) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE.png
32 KB, 393x740
>>23944257
>>23944309
In my own manifestations, what I can recommend to you is to really figure out what you want. Look around at the people in your life - friends, family, coworkers, etc, and figure out what aspects you do and don't like.
It's honestly not that easy being specific. I've honestly had several people who came into my life as what I thought I wanted, but later I realized I really did not.

It's more than just what's on your surface level of wanting either. You have to grapple with what you subconscious is bringing in too.

On the topic of woo-woo stuff, are you guys doing anything for the solstice? It's a full moon too!

>>23944367
>ego death
Can you tell me more about this? I'm pretty sensitive to drugs, and I've had a couple of times that weed (I think indica) has sent me into an existential panic attack. One lasted about a week.
I guess I'm a masochistic scientist (pic related) because I keep going back to figure it out. It's become less scary each time around. But I have a feeling that I'm gonna tip the scales one of these days and it'd be nice to know more about what it looks like and what I can do about it.

Knowledge is the best defense.
>>
>>23944586

Oh no, she knows about it, a co-worker took in a pregnant cat and it has a litter, we are going to look at then together next week.
>>
>>23944625
Oh good! Sorry to be so intense. I used to work in a cat shelter, and the amount of people coming in "because my aunt's cat just died and we want to surprise her to make her feel better!" made me grind my teeth.

I'm snapping my fingers as I've been foiled in my adult-cat-ad, since your situation is one of the few times that I do agree with adopting a kitten. Dang.
>>
>>23944636

No problem, I understand entirely. I was originally planning on adopting an adult cat from a shelter of last resort nearby, but my coworker asked me a couple weeks ago and it would be cheaper considering the vet bill for those older disabled cats.
>>
File: 16811052.jpg (1 MB, 1584x1056) Image search: [Google]
16811052.jpg
1 MB, 1584x1056
>>23944367
>visualization and lucid dreaming
These alone would not cause a manifestation unless accompanied by a suitable mechanism and significant power source. The ego death is interesting, an I wondered if it might have contributed, but it seems the only major effect it had was your change in sexual orientation, which is fascinating in itself.

There is a story involving someone I was teaching to scry...I won't tell it all, but it involved some experiments, and she warned me that, despite being 100% hetero, I might find myself attracted to men. It never happened, but the memory popped into my head right after you mentioned that.

>>23944624
>really figure out what you want
>It's honestly not that easy being specific
People actually give me a hard time for being too specific. I know /exactly/ what I want and even calculated the number of possible matches I have who are alive and available. It's a very small number, so my search is a matter of extreme precision, combined with strategically-placed beacons and some degree of canvasing, although the energetic canvassing usually makes me physically ill. I'm also trying to tie in some of my research projects to help me; I'm pretty good at finding multiple uses for my work.

Divination is a godsend, though: I already have a detailed physical description and a few possibilities of conditions of meeting.
#justoccultistthings

>On the topic of woo-woo stuff, are you guys doing anything for the solstice?
I'm presenting a completed offering. I started off the year unemployed, so I offered a gift in exhange for financial help. I'm currently in the last stage of the hiring process for a Fortune 500 company. Time to fulfill my end of the bargain.

How about you?

>Oh, and I love cats too
>>
>>23941939

I'm in California
>>
I am not a housewife but I would make an excellent one. It's not necessarily a goal of mine. I enjoy work and school, but if the right circumstances presented itself, I would love to.
>>
>>23944811
>How about you?
I'm going to be celebrating with a small group. It'll be the first time I've practiced with other people. I'm pretty excited.

I'm curious now. Could you tell us more about what you want? What's the physical description?
>>
I am a housewife. It's alright but I'd like to get a job, I can't because I'm immigrant scum and haven't got my green card or work permit yet. Rip.
>>
Bump because this is relevant to my interests.
>>
>>23944811
>The ego death is interesting, an I wondered if it might have contributed, but it seems the only major effect it had was your change in sexual orientation, which is fascinating in itself.

It's less that it changed my sexual orientation, and more that I was bisexual before but had myself pinned into a binary category as a part of a rigid identity.

I remember when I was nearing the peak of the trip, laying in bed, feeling palpitations, having uncontrollable muscle tremors, sweating profusely, and feeling extremely cold, I closed my eyes and wished for it to go away - and then I lost all awareness of my surroundings, and felt the music in the background becoming an alien, tactile, pulsing, organic 'thing' in which I was being stretched and drowned. I tried to remember what I did, what I believed, who I was, what I was, etc, and it was like watching crumbs of my personality fall down and slip through my clumsy fingers as I desparately reached out to save what bits of my ego I could.

Eventually I reached a place where I knew nothing. I didn't know who I was, what made 'me' me, what being a human was, what being alive was. I snapped back to the room, and was hyperventilating and panicked. I ran to the door, grabbing my car keys and a pack of marlboro blacks, and put my hand on the door-handle - ready to flee, as far away as possible, to leave and keep going and going and escape. But as soon as I pout my hand on the doorknob, I suddenly saw myself, in all my sweat-drenched, saucer-pupil, shaky, pale sickly glory, from a 3rd person perspective. I saw families walking in the street, the family living above me, and the gods themselves laughing at my form. The gods, in particular, laughing at my foolish arrogance in daring to eat the fruit, as if to say "Why did you do it?" "What did you learn" "Was this what you wanted?" "Why?" "Why?" "Why?".
>>
>>23945152
Laughing at my nakedness after eating the fruit. I became acutely aware of how I presented myself to others, having been trapped in my own aspie head for the past 20 years and seeing the world as some strange, external thing, which I clumsily interact with in a meat suit. I was aware of my false assumption that others have as little insight into me as I did into myself, let alone them. It was like the most profound experience of embarrassment, confusion, and terror imaginable.

At some point I passed out, first in the kitchen and later in the bedroom. I awoke many hours later, fully convinced that I had died. I drove to WalMart, still wearing my drenched clothing and looking like I went through the worst H withdrawals imagineable, and bought a notebook and pencil. I sat in the parking lot of Walmart, in my car, and wrote down exactly what I took, why I did it, and what happened. I wrote that I had died and was a ghost, my body rotting in my bed until my family discovers it. I also wrote that if I ever survived, I would make changes - escape my aspie routine, the daily habits, the things that made the days blur together into a rote machine.

For months I struggled trying to find my identity, often believing at least momentarily that I was still dead, still a ghost, and this was all a final hallucination at the moment of death. I kept the journal under my mattress, adding to it occasionally to prove that I was still alive, but eventually had to stop. Every time I reached for it, I'd feel a chill and a sense of de ja vu. Sometimes, though, I had to check, just to make sure it was there and that I existed.
>>
No real woman would want to be the housewife of a degenerate drug user. She's playing you so she can get child support and half of your shit.
>>
>>23945158

Things didn't really get better until later, when I did about 4g of shrooms, in darkness, listening to Leonard Cohen. It's almost like that changed the angst I was having into a positive thing. Whereas before my lack of identity was a crisis, I now saw it as a profound freedom, but also discovered that I, in fact, wasn't totally lacking an identity. I always sort of subscribed to the idea of tabula rasa, the idea that my consciousness was a blank slate, and to a sort of dualism where the content of my mind, and all that entails, are totally divorced from biology. But the shrooms changed that. And together, this has made me a much happier person overall.

Anyway, the shrooms ordeal which helped me tremendously occurred a couple of months before I met her, but the bad trip was almost two years earlier.
>>
I would like to become a wife. A working, loving, taking care of herself wife. Actually, i just like American men and their temper and i would like to emigrate.
>>
This thread has been detailed into bullshit territory.
>>
>>23945152
>>23945158
>>23945162
Wow, what a beautiful thing. I'm glad you came out of that better than before.
Do you still have the notebook?
>>
I'd love to be a stay at home mom when my kids are small. I'm just worried about trying to get back into the work force once they're old enough for school.
>>
>>23945152
>>23945158
>>23945162
10/10 Story. I think the only experience I've had that intense is when I quarantined my Contagion. No drugs, just alchemy and the most mind-shattering pain I've experienced. Hopefully your head is alright and clear now.

>>23944914
>I'm going to be celebrating with a small group
Have fun. I can't do that myself (I'm weird about the energy of strangers), but I know some people who really enjoy it.

>what you want?
Essentially, a highly conservative High Priestess figure with whom I can meld energetically, and we would provide each other support in mutual spiritual growth. Children (in the future, of course; I'm not ready yet) are a must, though. The whole energy meld thing is a lot more detailed and complicated than you might think...bloodlines, energy types, Contagion thresholds, etc
>>
>>23944914
>What's the physical description?
I started hitting up good scryers last year, and the description, while varying slightly, almost always included light or pale skin and dark hair. The body type is usually a bit harder for scryers to see than face, but I've been told thin, but shapely, likely tall (height is even harder to see). All have agreed on conservative and somewhat more inclined to staying indoors.

When I was good enough to scry for myself, I took a crack at it and got this:

Thin, sort of Mediterranean-looking but with light skin, but she might be suntanned. I can't see her eyes clearly. Hair is very dark, largely straight, with something of a wave, almost curl, right above her right shoulder. The end of the hair I can't see, so I don't know precisely how long it is. She appears to be in her early 20s. When she uses makeup, she uses black mascara, and sometimes dark red lipstick, but she usually uses no makeup at all. She usually wears dresses and skirts (I often see her with a red dress that has a black design on it), as opposed to jeans and t-shirts, or whatnot. She is shapely and somewhat curvaceous. She has a feeling of incredible purity, so I am inclined to believe she is still a virgin. She has a strong energy flow, so I believe she has at least an interest in or inclination towards the occult, perhaps practices already.

I trained some scryers and ask them to try; they all got some variation of pale skin and dark hair. One of them draws, so I've asked her to sketch what she's seen; I'm waiting on that now.

_________

Off to the gym, apologies for derailing the thread.

>>23945198
:^)
>>
>>23945198

Whoops

> tfw just woke up from kratom-induced nodding nap/cuddle session
>>
>>23945177

Where are you from? I'm sure there's lots of American guys looking for wives like that, since it's rare in American women outside of Utah.
>>
>>23945582
I'm American. Not earlier poster but we do exist here.
>>
/x/ please leave
>>
>>23945644
They keep telling us to come here
>>
>>23945696
I don't understand what that has to do with /soc/

shouldn't anything fantasy or magic related belong on the PARANORMAL board?
>>
File: antiochus pls.jpg (285 KB, 708x826) Image search: [Google]
antiochus pls.jpg
285 KB, 708x826
>tfw just broke up with fiance/SO of three years who would've been the perfect housewife
>only downside was that she was a bit too obsessive, and not attractive
>immediate attention from other women when single, all attractive, but none of them want to be a housewife or have kids

On the bright side, I'm heading out to basic training for the Airforce in a few months. Maybe I'll meet someone there but I highly doubt it.

Don't guess anyone would be interested in a licensed funeral director/embalmer who plans to be an aircraft mechanic?
>>
>>23945792
Good to see you, buddy. Sorry about the whole engagement thing not working out for you. By the way, did you get my reciprocal reading? I sent it in the morning.
>>
>>23945875
Oh hey you fucker. Yea, I got it! Just had to run to work, so I didn't get a chance to thank you. So, thank you.
>>
>>23945792
>licensed funeral director/embalmer
What made you decide to switch to an aircraft mechanic? Do you have any unusual stories?
>>
>>23945918
The opportunity presented itself. Plus I was drawn to the adventure side of things the military can give me.
also, I could choose to quit the military early if it just isn't for me, and go work for Lockheed for some great cash.

I have all sorts of fun stories from the funeral business. Never a boring day. I wouldn't mind going back to the career after the military/mechanic thing wears itself out, honestly. I love the job.
>>
>>23945792
Got contact info? I wouldn't mind talking.
>>
>>23946222
>Got contact info? I wouldn't mind talking.
Sure, that'd be awesome.
Add the skype account: thothreading

Don't expect any camming. I don't have a webcam and really don't feel like investing in one. Text will be most of what happens, unless we really hit it off.
>>
I wouldn't mind being a housewife and take care of the children, though I lack of cooking skills
>>
>>23940955
Housewife here!
I'm quite a home-body so it works out well for me. Been a housewife for over 2.5 years, have a dog, and a baby is on the way.

Getting her a kitten sounds like a great idea. My husband and I took in a stray cat for a few months, and found out she was pregnant. I helped her deliver her kittens and we eventually rehomed all of them when they were old enough to go.

I haven't found any networking opportunities for meeting other housewives, but I'm sure they exist. I'd try Reddit if I were her.
>>
I've always wanted to be a housewife, but, I'm a guy.

Like, my wife doing landscaping, leaning on a shovel, sweat rolling down her hard tight abs as I bring her out some fresh lemonade or ice-tea. She'd guzzle it thirstily and say, "Is that your famous apple pie I smell cooling on the sill?".

I want to make her coffee before work in the morning and have dinner in the oven when she gets home.

I want to straighten her crooked tie and iron her outfits.
>>
>>23945896
>ITT: reunion

No worries. Thanks for your service if you end up through with it. I wanted to join the military after college, but I have a bad leg and can't run.

Hit me up if ever you need anything; you know where to find me.
>>
>>23945792
i would be, but i don't want kids. you'll find somebody though, we're out there
>>
>>23942297

Aaaand she just started fucking me cowgirl, and when I said I was going to cum, she just grabbed my hands and pinned them down, looked me in the eyes and told me to do it.

So methinks kids aren't entirely out of her mind as a possibility.
>>
I come from fairly extreme religious family. the no masturbating type, no sex before marriage, my mother never looks men in the eye. I've wanted to be a house wife for as long as I remember because It's just a comfortable thought. I have never been very feminine and I don't think i'd make a good housewife. I am going to school to pursue my own career. i don't want to burden anyone with marriage because it implies they'd have to love me and take care of me.
what i want and what i think i can offer are entirely different things. i have someone right now but i don't expect him to ever marry me
>>
>>23942166
My plan but when I'm in my 40's.
Having a homestead with animals and a large garden/ small crop, somewhere relatively rural where I can live off the grid if I choose while still having access to it's amenities.

I still have much to learn and many years to go before then however.
>>
>>23946823
Sounds like all you need is de-programming.
Being a housewife doesn't necessarily mean being feminine.
>>
File: vladimir-putin-sullen.jpg (13 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-sullen.jpg
13 KB, 300x332
>tfw I'm 24, decent looking, and making 6 figs but I'm too shy to find a qt housewife
>>
>>23947746
oh, well. i don't see myself being any use as a house wife because in my mind only women that are really pretty or useful manage to get married
maybe i have a warped sense of self
>>
>>23947795
Those are two reasons, sure.
You could easily make yourself useful, and "really pretty" is simply a matter of opinions. I also don't know you though, and where you're at in life.
>>
>>23947795
You cna easily be useful, skills like cooking are fun to pick up and extremely useful; cleaning well is less fun, but there is a sense of satisfaction to having a clean home that is almost addicting; gadening is both fun and rewarding. As for looks - first, men are attracted to all sorts of women, and second, being extremely feminine isn't a requirement. My housewife/LTR GF isn't traditionally feminine at all, and mostly dresses comfy rather than in dresses or whatever.
>>
>>23947760

Have you tried online dating? If you're religious, church is also a good place to meet.
>>
>>23945160
>degenerate drug user

Have you considered that there are plenty of responsible people making good money in a career who also manage to do drugs and not lose their shit? Alcohol is a help of a drug and most professional people manage that fine.
>>
>>23940955
In my current situation I don't think I'd ever find a woman that wants to be a housewife. I bet I could find a boy who wanted to be one though.

I think my ideal situation would be to have a badass smart career woman as a wife and a houseboy who took care of the house and sometimes helped us fuck. :9

Hey it's the 90's anything goes
>>
>>23944309
>>23944367
>>23944624
>>23944811

what the fuck even.
>>
>>23949226
You asked for storytime. This is at least partly your fault.
>>
>tfw want a virgin housewife
>tfw don't know where to meet them
why live
>>
>>23949387
C H U R C H
H
U
R
C
H
>>
>>23948528
>>23947862
i turned 18 a few months ago. i'm learning how to do traditional wife things but i still don't know if it would make anyone settle with me.
>>
>>23947746
Christ, the degeneracy.
>>
>>23950003
Is there a specific reason you believe that?
>>23950614
To each their own.
>>
Where them wannabe housewives at?

Must actually clean the home.
>>
File: zcC2RaB.jpg (68 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
zcC2RaB.jpg
68 KB, 604x517
>>23950737
To each their own yes. And "my own" involves calling out people who are not seeking virtue.
>>
If I could get a reliable long term work-from-home gig going and somehow get myself on board with the idea of having children, I could be down with the housewife thing. I think. I'm not sure I have the disposition for it really. Kinda wish I did sometimes though. Being and staying happily married sounds nice. Really really nice actually. Like dream come true kind of nice. It also seems about as realistic as believing in fairy tales nowadays.
>>
>>23951921

It isn't as impossible as you think, though you are not likely to find that sort of relationship on tinder.
>>
I am a housewife, my husband requested after we got married I stopped working and look after the home. We are child free but have animals, I talked him down to letting me work part time so we can have some extra money to put away into savings.

I wake up with him, make him coffee and breakfast if he wants. I show him to the door and kiss him before I hand him his lunch. I do all the cooking and various housework on the weekdays on the weekends he will help but I prefer to do it myself. I do a lot of gardening, baking, gaming and reading. I work out and try to fill my days with hobbies and tasks that make me feel like I didn't waste a ton of time.

Occasionally his sister will come over and we will bs for a couple hours, we have a pretty great social life as it is I just usually am alone during the day.
>>
In my perfect world, im a housewife who lives in a neighborhood around some other housewives. We hang out sometimes. One day our kids would play together. Like Sister Wives minus sharing a husband.
>>
>>23952525

What do you do for a part-time job, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>23952916
I work for an animal sanctuary
>>
>>23952921

Awesome! How do you get that kind of job?
>>
>>23953028
I have a background in working as a vet assistant, volunteer work at rescue shelters. When I moved to this new city with my husband I applied after we had the talk, they were in need. They don't pay a ton but all of it goes into a rainy day fund for us so I feel like I am helping regardless.
>>
>>23951921
>reliable long term work-from-home gig
There are loads of options for this, and you can easily find something matching your talents. I've been told there are threads on /biz/ related to this, but I haven't checked them out.

Off the top of my head, I know there are telecommuting jobs that can be done from home. Check out this article:
http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/26/pf/work-from-home-jobs/

You can learn Web development / programming and easily work from home. If you have a knack for it, you can trade stocks; I have a friend who trades stocks and had accumulated $80k in assets by 25 and never worked a job. A friend of my family used to make his living buying and selling things online, with the products rarely ever even being delivered to him by the time he sold them again.

If you're more craft-oriented, you can make things and sell them on Etsy. A former neighbor of mine made furniture and decorative pieces to sell and would move a garage-full every week or two. You can turn a decent profit making jewelry if you use cheap materials that look nice. My ex made necklaces using stones she bought at gem fairs and plain black cord, but she increased the price point significantly by tying the cord into intricate knot patterns.

The world of your home is your oyster.
>>
>>23952514
Makes sense. Tinder is essentially for hookups right? I don't into social media much. Desire to have kids and fear of growing old alone excepted, do guys see any real point in getting married? I don't think it's impossible but I do think that generally speaking the odds are pretty stacked against me here. Plus then after that there's a whole world of difference between getting happily married and staying happily married. Is marriage even what kills it or do people just suck at sustaining the dynamic long term no matter what?

>>23953244
Interesting. Lots more to look into then, thank you!
>>
File: Doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>23941448
>>
GET OFF OF PAGE TEN WE'RE DISCUSSING WIVES AND SHIT
>>
>>23945792
>Air Force mechanic
Fucking don't unless you like getting shit on by poor supervision
>>
>>23941448
I met my gf by playing guitar really loud in my dorm. Came to tell me to quiet down.
>>
>>23957459
>>23956130

Nice!

I should clarify that my gf didn't actually come down totally unannounced, so much as that the whole process of meeting her was unexpected.

The initial reason she contacted me was because she was sleeping in the apartment above me and heard me laughing at night and wanted to know what I was laughing at. But from the time I woke up and got her message to the time she was at my door, it was maybe like 20 minutes and I was still half asleep so it all seemed pretty surreal.

See my more detailed post here: >>23944081
>>
>>23954654
>do guys see any real point in getting married?

A lot of them, no, but that's a result of cultural factors (women surpassing men in higher education, loss of stable well-paying blue-collar jobs, lack of positive male role-models, child-custody favoring women 5-to-1, alimony bias, academic bias against both marriage and anything resembling traditional gender roles) and personal factors (women now cheat on-par with men and commit roughly the same amount of physical domestic abuse, for example, so they may have been turned off by previous relationships).

That said, for most of those guys, I think if the right girl came into their life and wasn't interested in making off with their money or whatever, that they would totally be up for marriage. Most men feel emasculated anymore and can't see themselves married because they don't fulfill a function, but if they were very close to a woman who wanted to do homemaking - which is a very important job and complements that of a paid-wage job - they would likely jump at it.

>Is marriage even what kills it or do people just suck at sustaining the dynamic long term no matter what?

First, the statistics aren't as bad as you've been led to believe. Part of it is that those who divorce once are more likely to do it multiple times, which skews the statistics; Say 70% remain married for life, average duration 50 years, but the remaining 30% goes through 5 marriages at 10 years each - the median duration of marriage is now 10 years and the divorce rate almost 70%, even though 70% of first-time marriages last for 50 years. The statistics aren't quite *that* skewed, but it's the same type of skew.

Second, yes, a lot of people suck at sustaining a long-term relationship. Much of that is finance-related, and arguably a well-run household can be very economically efficient and reduce some of that stress. Shotgun marriages are obviously a bad idea, and marrying your HS sweetheart at 18 is not a terribly good idea either.
>>
>You can learn Web development / programming and easily work from home.

Freelance webdev work has shit pay for the most part unfortunately, since you're competing with people who live in the third world.
>>
File: feelsgood.png (75 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
75 KB, 659x609
>tfw househusbando
>tfw kept man

kinda want to go back to work now though
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.