[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Original AMWF social group! AMWF: Asian Male White/Western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
File: photo.jpg (76 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
76 KB, 512x512
Original AMWF social group!

AMWF:
Asian Male White/Western Female.
We all love asians in here for various reasons and find joy and happiness in mixed race dating. Please note that this is NOT WMAF.

WHO WE ARE:
A fun-loving, shit-posting, random and sometimes thirsty group of mishmashed 4channers. Most of the men here are asian, and the females are now a mixed group. We do not discriminate a lot, but I WILL kick you out if you just do not fit in. I, Panda, hold the right to allow and not allow people in this club of sorts.

In the past, we have had recurring drama with some people, and now there is a second, tiny AMWF group. I'm not going to say anything further on it to be respectful, just:
1 - Do not promote that group in here.
2 - We are a respectable group, despite what others may say.

CHANGES:
Since the creation of this recurring thread and group over 2 (?) months ago, we did have a couple of active admins to help out. But due to drama and trust issues, I now think I should single-handedly run the group once again. All officers have been removed from their positions on Discord. As for Kik, it is being left as-is for now. The Discord is more active nowadays, but we use both. I have left a good friend of mine as the only officer, so ANY and ALL complaints or problems should be sent to ME. I'll handle them as best I can to keep the group friendly and drama-free.

FUTURE:
If we get big enough, I'd love to host an irl-gathering, and active long-time members can also host irl gatherings in other parts of the U.S./Canada.

I also plan on holding fun events, such as gaming nights, story night, movie night, etc.

LINKS:
Discord (24 hours until expiration):
https://discord.gg/0xGAbiQdwoYFmgps

Kik invite will be down below.
>>
File: 4chan AMWF.png (93 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
4chan AMWF.png
93 KB, 880x880
>>
File: 1466043088688.jpg (102 KB, 1108x1477) Image search: [Google]
1466043088688.jpg
102 KB, 1108x1477
>>23933855
I approve
>>
File: LizardWizard.jpg (41 KB, 402x401) Image search: [Google]
LizardWizard.jpg
41 KB, 402x401
only qts allowed
>>
I'm fat
>>
I'd totally be down for game nights! :)
>>
>I, Panda, hold the right to allow and not allow people in this club
In another thread someone said that one of these groups was full of lunatics. I'm guessing this is the one.
>>
>>23934583
trust me we're all whining about that in here lmao
>>
Add me to the group please my kik is Dawsonati
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-00-27-52.png (85 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-00-27-52.png
85 KB, 768x1280
Can you fix this!?
>>
>>23934583
The telegram is for the "cool kids" that will judge if you're "cool enough" to stay or not and the discord / kik is for the people who weren't accepted into the other group and are salty at them for it.

Take your pick man.
>>
Our group is smaller than yours because we don't let every cuck stick around after creeping on your girls. Of course you guys don't have to worry about that anymore, so few girls are in your group, and honestly, just cause we're asian doesn't mean we like Pandas.
>>
>>23934666
i think they temporarily closed the invite because we got a sudden influx of trolls and we're waiting for panda to wake up so we can do something to prevent it from happening again oops

>>23934694
>weren't accepted
most of us went in there and left because the other group is shit but thanks i guess
>>
>>23934696
there aren't many girls but honestly the guys get along really well and aren't thirsty so it doesn't even matter
I'd rather have one or two nice ones than a bunch of overdramatic catty bitches
>>
>>23934694
Is there a group with normal or relatively normal people in it? This all seems a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>23934713
It's like you guys forget about Alex and Jeff
>>
>>23934741
they barely even show up anymore and we have new active people but thanks for your concern
>>
>>23934729
Come to the telegram! We think you're cool as long as you're not creepy, shitpost only half the time and are somewhat active.
>>
>>23934747
"1 - Do not promote that group in here."

thanks for reading buddy!!
>>
>>23934749
I am illiterate and friendly :^)
>>
>>23934747
Don't. It's run by a crazy anorexic girl and her orbiter.
>>
How about instead of bashing either group, we promote both and have people join both and decide for themselves.
>>
>>23934779
It's hard to promote with the overbearing harem holding Panda posting threads like this
>>
>>23934793
...make your own thread?

panda doesn't have a harem lmao she's barely even here
>>
both of these groups are sad and pathetic but the telegram actually takes the cake for the saddest thing i have ever seen in my entire life
>>
File: 1463637883124.png (652 KB, 1024x858) Image search: [Google]
1463637883124.png
652 KB, 1024x858
How about we just use this thread to make personal connections?
>>
>>23934666
https://discord.gg/0xGAbiQdwoXGBT6m
>>
大衛·鮑伊
黑色安息日
快乐分裂
涅槃乐队
席格洛斯
金属金属
金属
碎南瓜樂隊
流行流行
殘月魔都
工具乐队

>Skype:
keianhno
>>
>>23934779
You are free to join both, but this is my club and my creation. I have no desire to promote their group. I suggest coming in and seeing for yourself if you like us or not. We mostly voice chat, text, and play games on some nights.

>>23934747
Make your own thread, cuck.

>>23934696
I am handling all issues now, so anyone can easily tell me if they are being bothered. And that's cute how you think my Panda love is about you. That came way before my love of AMWF.

>>23934009
Lots of fun stuff ahead! I put a poll up in the discord and I'll make an event schedule later.

>>23934583
Say what you will. People will like me for me. If you think a bit of oddness is too much, I don't know what to say. You browse 4chan.

>>23934698
I'm so glad I thought ahead and made one officer!
>>
>>23934889
You're more than welcome to.

>>23934822
What makes us pathetic? It's a social gathering. It's not like a kink party or anything weird.

>>23934799
I am going to be more active. It's not that I don't care, it's that I've been hella busy and sick.
>>
File: lizardwizard.jpg (693 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
lizardwizard.jpg
693 KB, 720x960
>>23934696

Talk shit post fit
>>
>>23935389
juice stain, white tee, face hidden.

will continue talking shit, thanks
>>
The discord link is expired.
>>
6 hour discord link.

I will be doing a purge tonight or tomorrow of inactives.
>>
>>23935943
https://discord.gg/0xGAbiQdwoWmbrp4

NEW RULE:
You MUST introduce yourself in introductions. Introductions will now be strictly limited to intros, facts about yourself, and selfies. If you fail to post in there in the next 48 hours, you will definitely be purged.
>>
>>23935956
But, I'm shy.
>>
>>23936071
You can simply say your name or handle/nickname if you want.
>>
File: 1421393289203.gif (606 KB, 440x237) Image search: [Google]
1421393289203.gif
606 KB, 440x237
As someone who is active on both groups... Sorry y'all, I like the telegram more.

Kik : Very quiet, the first argument I'll hear on this will be "BUT DISCORD IS MORE ACTIVE". And yeah, I get it, however if you're busy or constantly on the go like me this is kind of useless. Sowwy. Also, the ratio! There's like a bunch of guys and almost no girls so it's sometimes just guys talking about work. Kik is chill and comfy, but not very active. Like this morning we've only talked about plastic surgery and me having an accident and this is since 8am my timezone, so it's been around five hours.

Telegram: A E S T H E T I C

Two of our guys have left, and both were quite talkative but one needed to focus on work and the other went on a power trip and so was banished.

Our ratio I believe is now 9girls/8guys, and even so, chat is pretty bopping most of the time about anything really, along with selfies rain where one person calls it and we all gotta post one. Like, our topics this morning have been self defense, being pissed at those people on disability who are just lazy, silly vids, music recs and even like talk of what we like to see on the opposite gender. Mostly us gals talking about what we would like in a boyfriend.

People bitch about the fact that in telegram we ask for a timestamped selfie, but some people do come in hoping to at least hang out and we don't want anyone getting catfished or anything of the sort. We also do kick people who only shitpost and those who are inactive because we always want to keep chat nice and without awkward silences c:

.... Also, can we stop asking each other to "make your own thread"? Because the other thread usually gets reported to hell and back for being a duplicate topic. So, can we please just like, not care? Let people come in and see for themselves who they want to chill with. Or hell, be like me. Porqué no los dos?
>>
I remember when there didnt used to be kik, telegram, discord and we would just insult each other on the thread like real 4channers :'(
>>
>>23936188
I respect your comment.
I'll think of something to revive the Kik, as I know it's used more when people are at work and such.

If Telegram folks would stop bashing on my group and personally attacking me, I wouldn't mind them. I'd even have 0 problems with sharing my threads if I get an apology for me.
>>
>>23936431
>needing an apology from Internet randos
>Internet randos from 4chan
>apology
>needing this sort of validation

Nice memes :^)
>>
>>23936188
some of us feel extremely uncomfortable posting selfies anywhere now because certain people in that group have saved them and posted them in the thread/other places we specifically don't want them

i find everyone's nonchalant posting of their face everywhere and trusting of random strangers on the Internet with their pictures little concerning especially because i know a lot of you have like
actual professional careers
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>23935761
I get the other things, but white shirt? Fuck yeah I wore a white shirt
>>
Okay, let me make this more simple:
Telegram, fuck off.

Everyone else:
I am on top of the Discord and Kik. Like I said, come on in, talk with us, have fun. If someone is bothering you in private or in the group openly, talk to me.
>>
>>23936188
>>23936627
also if we're posting public opinions now

i'm one of the only active girls from discord
when i went in the telegram a few weeks ago when it just started all i felt was that i was being sexually harassed, probably in jest but either way it was extremely unpleasant. I'm not going to name any names but I'm pretty sure most of the offenders are still in there. it may have changed but from what i experienced if they do not like you, they will gang up on you and vigorously bully you until you cry and leave. i have screenshots of one of the mods telling me that everyone wants me banned but he will make an exception if i send him nude pictures. it also shows you prior conversations before you enter the chat, and someone also told me what happened after i left, and the general male opinion on me seemed to be "hey this girl lives near a lot of us maybe we can fuck her, she's apparently crazy tho so be careful," and if you guys want to defend that as an appropriate opinion for members in a chat that's supposed to be welcoming and not-thirsty, please be my guest

maybe i did something to attract all the hateful behavior toward me, but as of now i'm still not really sure what i did and i will not endorse the telegram
>>
>>23936627
What do you think we're doing in these chats?? We're not afraid to put our faces out there because we really aren't doing a thing wrong
>>
Okay, don't be afraid to post guys and gals. Ignore the supreme gentleman here. He clearly knows how to run a group and treat ladies properly.

But srsly, topic:
How many AM or WF have you dated?
>>
>>23936716
i wouldn't be too careful when pictures of your dicks exist but okay good luck with that
i know at least one of the members should probably get his shit together and stop sending little girls nudes when he has a promising career ahead of him
>>
>>23936743
bunny pls go

Sincerely,

Dizzy
>>
>>23936688
Holyshit whattttttttt, this sounds terrible. Is this legit?
Didn't realise the people there was so scummy
>>
>>23936773
>Sincerely,
i left discord/ kik for u ryan
>>
>>23936877
oh also forgot to add even after i left the telegram a certain few guys from there would come into the discord voice chat when i was in there and say stupid shit to try to get a response from me
when i didn't respond and left i've been told they literally said "huh she's not as crazy as i thought"

eventually they were banned from the discord but i believe they're still in the telegram
>>
>>23936688
Bunny you're crazy.
>>
UPDATE:
So this drama has been even more pointless. I have been informed that Siggy's been trolling my threads, and we're not just getting shat on by former members.

I'm now officially done with this BS. I'm not responding to drama anymore.

Please no more posting of this or that group. Just talk about AMWF or join with a link.
>>
>>23937171
Further update:
This does not, however, change the fact that Bunny is crazy.
>>
>>23936650
>>23936716

talk shit post fit
>>
>>23937171
He's not though. Siggy left telegram and 4chAn in general weeks ago. Get over yourself, you fucking dumb cow.
>>
>>23937233
My, how low you've sunk, siggy :^)
>>
>>23937233
Fuck off you autistic pile of abortion.

Telegram group is not complete cancer, confirmed. I don't want to hear anymore of this bullshit. Mindless drama.
>>
AM here who used to browse the AM threads. Those we're pretty nice, but these "communities" kik/discord/what have you just seems like pure cancer. "Hey AMs, lets get a group going where we can collectively harass white girls because we're so thirsty for them!" and it sounds like that is exactly what it is. Piss off with your groups and just stick with the old formats of AM threads. Pretty sure most WFs who have interacted with the lot of you have been left with a sour taste in their mouth and I apologise to you girls, but we're not all like that. And for the record I never partook in any of these groups, just seemed like a massive cluster fuck.
>>
>>23937333
FYI I'm a white girl.
And that's not what I tried to create at all. But it's 4chan, what do you expect? I'm just trying to purge the thirsty harassers.

This is a group of people who want friends to chat with.
>>
>>23937300
When I was there it was pretty cancerous.

Is it true that the owner of the telegram group is a tranny? I got kicked before I could find out. Looked like one desu
>>
>>23937422
I don't know who you're talking about. But I now know that the cancerous members are gone from both groups or inactive, and older members of my group run the Telegram group. And for whatever reason we're separate now.
>>
>>23937657
So if all the cancer is gone, why can't we just have one group?

Oh yeah, Amanda is a fucking faggot ass autistic bitch.
>>
>>23936431

Yeh like, right now it's a tad more active!

>>23936627

Lol, I think the only faces that have been posted are Alex and Jeff? I mean if you aren't a creeper your face wont get made into a sticker... Though we should make a sticker for everyone in the telegram so we can react using our own face. Thx for the idea!

>>23936650

Holy Jesus have mercy, is that both good handwriting and a boy thigh gap? Mghghghg

>>23936688

Lmao bunny, y'all really going all out now.

>>23937383

hurroh darkness my old idoru friend

>>23937657

It seems like cancer has been purged but idek. Maybe we should just shitpost on threads like we used to.
>>
without ever joining this group sounds like its 100% niggers and fail

weak af op
>>
>>23934729
Just stay out of all of it would be my advice to you.
These threads used to be better when there wasn't all this group shit.

You'd talk to people within the thread and if you got on with them well you'd swap skype or kik or whatever and that would be it.

The whole group thing has ruined these threads, now every thread devolves to this
>Join my X group, we're chill and bla bla bla
>No join our group, we're cooler than they are, they're a bunch of creepers and cucks
>Bickering ensues and thread goes to shit

It's gotten to the point where you can't even talk to anyone within the thread since any conversation will be drowned out and no one is inclined to post pics or talk.
>>
File: IMG_2122.jpg (665 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
665 KB, 720x960
>>23937821
>>23938560

Tbh feel like all this shit would be solved if everyone just started on a blank page, combined both groups, and made a genuine honest human beings the moderators.

OR we can just make a third group while the other two groups still exist to see if it'll work out at all.

But fuck me right, im just another guy who wasnt even part of the drama. However, the thread keeps getting derailed from welcoming users to the discord to a brawl between two groups which is getting old reallllll quick.

SELFIE BUMP
>>
>>23938649
What's your bench bro? 75lbs? Lmao
>>
add me pls im a white girl
wildbananasgrothen
>>
>>23933894

I wanna sit in your lap
>>
I am adding posted kiks to our kik group, so don't worry if you can't get in with the scanner!

We are 100% drama free from now on. I am going to write up a list of rules that I will post in all threads, the discord, and the kik.
>>
Add me please, Asian guy here. 21/Sweden
Kik: thefuturethefuture
>>
>>23938649
Just make me the moderator tbqh
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.