[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else disheartened with social media? It's supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 601x601
Anyone else disheartened with social media? It's supposed to be various new avenues to give you even more opportunities but for me nothing has changed.

It's over saturated with men. Men are a dime a dozen while the handful of women get their pick of the litter, it's gotten to the point where I almost never match with women even though I'm not picky in the slightest. I'm rarely attracted to men but I get nonstop attention from them.

I thought online was supposed to be better than real life, or at least different
>>
File: verdi.jpg (78 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
verdi.jpg
78 KB, 800x800
>using social media to pick up women
>thinking online works different than real life
>>
>>23933829
I didn't expect much but I had a slight modicum of hope. The person most like me in the entire world had a good run with tinder and whatnot
>>
File: at.jpg (6 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
at.jpg
6 KB, 191x263
>>23933814
> I'm rarely attracted to men
> rarely
This is why women are swiping left. You're gay. No woman wants a guy who's thinking about the next pair of balls that are going to slap him across the face in bed.

Make up your mind as to what you want, then seek it. If you don't find it on Tindr, search in real life. It isn't that difficult.

> women get their pick of the litter
The battle cry of the weak. Screw your balls in and go talk to women.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.