[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls that have cheated on their boyfriends, why did you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cheating-girlfriend-6.jpg (49 KB, 590x413) Image search: [Google]
cheating-girlfriend-6.jpg
49 KB, 590x413
Girls that have cheated on their boyfriends, why did you do it? Girls that want to cheat, why?

Lots of guys admit to cheating, or say they would cheat but few girls will admit this is something that they want, even though many do.
>>
I kissed a guy, that was the extent of my cheating. I did it because I was insecure in both myself and my relationship at the time (it was the second summer of our relationship, and the first summer he had dumped me for another girl).

Now, we're still together (I told him what happened and we moved past it eventually),we've been together for 6 years,and I fee the urge again,but for a different reason. I love my boyfriend,I'm pretty sure he's my "one" and that's great, but we started dating when we were 18, so I feel like I never had the chance to just be single and have fun. I started a new job in October, and my new coworker is cute and funny and he's SUPER into me. I don't love my coworker, and I'm under no delusion that he's somehow special for me, he's just someone I'd probably date or fool around with if I wasn't already in a serious relationship.

So basically, I'm kind of bored of the same thing I've had for 6 years, and I wish I'd had a chance to explore my own sexuality and have some less serious romances before I settled down with my "soulmate." I want to cheat because I don't want to outright break up with him, and I know he'd never accept the idea of being less exclusive or taking a break.

Ultimately, nothing is going to happen. But I'm tempted.
>>
>>23933398
So basically you're just curious what it would be like to be a horny little slut?

Do you ever touch yourself while you imagine yourself acting really slutty?
>>
>>23933410
I have been imagining fucking my coworker while masturbating almost every night this week, desu.
>>
Cheated because I'm a kinky girl with a vanilla boyfriend
>>
>>23933419
why the fuck did it say "desu"? I didn't fucking write that
>>
>>23933431
hello summerfag
>>
>>23933426
What are your kinks?
>>
>>23933419
Unless it is mutually accepted that this is OK, this is cheating IMO.

If you're fantasizing about other people you owe it to your significant other to tell them about it, and you can decide together if that is something that you two will, individually and as a couple, be ok with.

If you feel the need to hide something from the person you consider your "one", either it's not ok, or their not your "one".
>>
>>23933513
Are you religious?

Have you ever been in a relationship?
>>
>>23933493
Ddlg, incest, rapeplay, spanking, etcetcetc
>>
>>23933513
Yeah, I'm all about freedom while masturbating. I'm going to have to side with this anon >>23933538

I know when my bf masturbates, he's not looking at pictures of me. Masturbation is freedom. We have sex with each other.

Also, the romanticized idea of not ever having needs that your "one" doesn't satisfy is hollywood bullshit. No one person can ever satisfy every urge or need that someone has. That's what friends are for, and that's what using one's imagination is for. I'm not saying I'd fantasize during sex WITH my bf, that'd be fucked up. When we're fucking, we're together, that's our time.
>>
>>23933513
Holy shit what a cuck
>>
>>23933699
I agree with your idea of masturbation, but date or fool around with someone else because you feel bored of your bf... maybe you think he is your one but obviously you should not be his one. Also wonder if he feel the same way about "being bored" of his relationship with you
>>
>>23933513
Autism
>>
>>23933398
I was sorta in your position when I was 20. Had been with my BF for 3 years at that point and honestly it seemed like we would be together forever.

Then we both started new jobs around the same time. Hours were weird, I'd work afternoons, he'd work nights. Only time we spent together was days off and like 2-3 hours in the morning.

Guys are work started flirting with me, and well it felt good. It was different, it was a rush. Things got out of hand. I started feeling like I want to explore my sexuality, feel other people, feel desired again etc. Basically I was good at resisting but at one point a coworker surprised me with a kiss and it all kind of went down hill from there. It was a rush, I started dressing more provocatively at work and soon there were 4 guys actively trying to hook up with me (large company, I worked in 3 different sections). Over the course of a month I had hooked up with 3 of them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.