[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this site even work? I saw people posting about there experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 9
File: craigslist-logo.png (16 KB, 299x106) Image search: [Google]
craigslist-logo.png
16 KB, 299x106
Does this site even work? I saw people posting about there experiences but I swear it's all fake.

Craigslist thread, I guess.
>>
>>23933265
Ive twice decided to hook up off CL. Both times I emailed abt 10 girls, got abt three reaponses. Never failed to get the succ
>>
>>23933275
I e-mail them, but they always turn out to be bots. Even when I try and make sure they're not by carefully reading their ad, I feel like they are.
>>
I've hooked up with a girl once off craigslist. Thick with some big ol titties. I wish I hadn't lost all the pics she sent. I responded to her ad.

This was like 2 years ago. I'm actually talking to a girl now who seems very legit. She responded to mine.
>>
>>23933275
>>23933308
Can either of you give me tips on how to identify a real person? What should I look for?
>>
People use it a lot here. I'm in Portland, OR. Almost everyone uses it. Had a bunch of really good hookups too, but I'm femanon so it doesn't really count.
>>
>>23933312

Honestly you gotta really dig through all the bots. 99% of responses to my ads are bots, without a doubt. The only way you can definitively remove a large percentage of the bots is by posting something and telling them to put something specific in the email subject.

The sketch thing is sending your pic around.
>>
I was doubtful about CL too so I asked someone who knows it.

His answer:

"the w4m section is a fucking joke, i'd avoid that like the plague.

craigslist can be efficient once you know how it works. you can repost an ad every couple of days with a couple of clicks, takes barely any effort. i have a couple of ads on there at a time and just repost them whenever i remember. i've gotten laid more times than I can count over the last 2 years and you'd be surprised by how normal most of the chicks are (they're not all just easy sluts, though there's plenty of those)."

" heaps of emails are just stupid scam things but they're obvious to spot. you can tell when the chick is real. i talk to them for a bit, then get their phone number so i know they're real. i meet them at a bar near my place so I can make sure they're normal and not a weirdo. then if I like them, i take them back to my place and go from there.

like I said, you'd be surprised how many normal girls are on there (once you weed out the scammers and the weirdos).

post an ad or two, try it out. see if you like it. then you can keep reposting your ad every 2 days. just keep your ad pretty "normal" (like mine is) rather than "ANY GIRLS WANNA SUCK MY BIG COCK LOLLL LETS FUCKKK" like most of the other ads on there :p"

Good luck!
>>
>>23933409
>"the w4m section is a fucking joke, i'd avoid that like the plague.

This is actually really good advice. It's not only that it's filled with bots, but every legit girl there gets spammed like you wouldn't believe. Every time I put one add up, I got at least 200+ e-mails. Most of them just pictures of penises with no context at all or, "hey bb wan 2 sex" and nothing else including a subject. I actually found a way to put filters on my gmail to weed out certain things, like anyone that didn't include the word, "Blue" in their subject line. My trash box is still getting filled constantly with desperate poorly worded fat 50 year old Mexican penis pic e-mails, and I haven't posted in months.
>>
Ive responded to a couple ads and got nothing. Ive had my m4w ad responded to by a ton of dudes, and had two guys suck me off. Ive also had a couple women respond, one was about the type of woman I would normally date, and the other one that I saw last night was by far and afuckingway the best looking woman I have ever been with. Was only me giving oral as that was what my other ad was for, but goddamn she has a fucking amazing body. Its taking everything I have to not bomb her email inbox with messages, Im trying to play it cool cause she says she wants to make this a regular thing.
>>
Eh I'll bite:
>Scenario 1: Posted an ad, lost my v-card
>Scenario 2: Replied to a mw4m, had a threesome with an older couple

Pretty conservative middle-sized city so it's really not a good craigslist, but it worked. AMA LEDDIT
>>
ive met 3 people on craigslist all of them was shit and mean jerks or fat
>>
I have had a few memorable hookups from CL. For one, I was the third guy to go and fill a woman who was taking screened men. I made her orgasm twice and I creamed her once. I was still rock-hard, but couldn't come to another orgasm after a while, and then the next dude showed up so I bailed.

The other really memorable one was when I got to do a similar setup, except I was the first one there and the woman's body was perfect. Trim/fit, shaved and smooth, perfect b-cups, nice-feeling pussy, and a really great tongue. That was really fun and we all just made small talk as I was getting ready to leave. Left two loads in her.

The next thing I want to do, since I've had one hell of a dry spell, is do a blindfold or latex scene. Something anonymous and kinky as fuck, but now I live in the midwest.
>>
>>23933465

Are you a male or a female?
If a man get more 200 e-mails, can't imagine what a girl would receive.

Do you answer to the few people who actually put the word "blue" is the subject line?
>>
>>23933312
They usually ask you to send next message to their gmail in their first reply
>>
31 / m / los angeles

ive been posting but no1 wants to take my v card :(

well.. no females lol

kik: zsasza
>>
>>23935151
I feel sorry for you bro.

>>23934205
Obviously she is female.

Using CL in europe blows.
>>
>>23933265
I'm a CL veteran (not really an accomplishment honestly lol) and I have some simple tips for you.

1. Patience is key. The odds of a quick and legitimate response are slim to none.

2. You must seek and destroy all bots in sight. Most are super easy to spot and some are a bit more creative in their approach. When you find them flag them or if it's a response to your ad, quickly ignore, delete and move on.

3. Have some pics at the ready. You're not just a penis and even though that's what you're looking to use, I'd say 90% of women will be turned off by it. So wait and see if they specifically ask for it then your golden.

Any more advice wanted? Feel free to ask.
>>
Have met 24 women in a year and a half. Some of the hottest pussy I've had in my life.
Its not that hard if you're fit and good looking.
>>
I've talked to a few real women but they always end up being gross land whales and I stop talking to them before anything happens
>>
A good few years ago, before tinder was really a thing, I talked to one genuine woman from it who responded to one of my ads for a good few days, however it soon became clear that she wasn't down to fuck, and although I was happy to talk to her, my main objective was casual sex. Also I suspected she was a land whale anyway. So I got bored and cut it off. I also had a couple of other messages from genuine girls but they were morbidly obese.
>>
>>23935169
So craigslist isnt used much in europe?

>>23935216
Is craigslist a good choice for transsexuals?
>>
married slightly chubby femanon here. A couple of years ago my husband (he's heavy) and I placed an ad looking for a chubby guy to join us in bed. We had about 200 responses in 24 hours. Wasn't hard to pick out a guy.

We separated last year and earlier this year I put another ad in looking for a guy and got 150 responses in about 2 hours. About 20 of those were from women.

Craigslist is good if you are a woman or a gay guy, not so good for straight guys or lesbians (too many guys posing as women I have heard).
>>
>>23935345
To find one or be one? I guess either way there are for sure way more guys than girls.
>>
>>23935453
Like IRL and online anywhere else it seems that the guys are more plenty and desperate than women for sure.
>>
I once bought some speakers off of Craigslist, a really nice pair of Fischers towers for $30.

Overall a great experience, would do it again.
>>
>>23935476
Kek'd
>>
>>23935470
As a transsexual seeking a guy.
>>
>>23935773
As a MTF I'd say your odds are good, although you will definitely have to weed through a lot of nasty, retarded people to find a decent one. I've hooked up with both women and TS on there. Care to share a pic? If not, no worries. Figured I would give you an honest opinion unless you know you're just absolutely stunning. Also, obviously diseases are a big concern....play safe!
>>
>>23935799
>nasty, retarded people
Thats my biggest concern as a MtF.
Since i thought craigslist is also used by prostitutes,
so i guess they assume they can write as similar as to a prostitute.

Thanks for your honest insight.
>>
I wouldn't use craigslist if you want a relationship. Then again, I dont know what you should use.
>>
>>23935928
You're welcome and yeah just have to weed out the bad ones and you'll find a good one eventually. Best of luck!
>>
>>23935968
>relationship
Not forehand, i know.

>>23935983
Thx again.
>>
I'd say it's a game of patience and precision. I have been successful a couple of times.

For me
Most of the women in the NYC Craigslist are known bots or hookers.

First Know your area:
Most bots don't put the location on their ads or reply to an ad.

I always say I won't pay for sex (that's to detour hookers).
- Always ask for at least 3 pics.
Always require there specific location (not address but the area the live in)
I've seen bots use stupidly plausible names. So check for those.

-also have kik or oovoo or Instagram or yahoo messenger , or AIM.
>>
I think it works if you live in a monster city or your a girl. Friend of mine she hooked up with another couple. Tried it once she wouldn't do it again but she said it was fun.
>>
Gf and I are hooking up with a slightly chubby girl next week, i can report back how it goes if people are interested
>>
>>23936574
Doooo it!
>>
>>23936595
Just for you bro
Will almost definitely have to start a new thread by that point but keep your eye out for it
>>
>>23936647
A true bro, I'll keep an eye out.
>>
hit me up for some late night chat. if u send a pic it better b a dick. if i like it u can check out my ass n titties 8-three-two 6I6 ate-1-six-3
>>
Back when I was overweight and had self confidence issues I used Craigslist every once in a while for a hookup. As a female posting I would get about 100 replies per post, and then it would always get flagged as spam and get deleted because I couldn't reply to every fucking guy that messaged me. From there I would pick a few to talk to, and then it would narrow down to one. A few memorable hookups:

Met a guy who wanted to lose his virginity. He came from me stroking him for two seconds and then couldn't get it back up.

I sucked off a couple of guys through a makeshift glory hole in a garage.

Met a guy in the park. We walked for a bit and then he fucked me over a gravestone :/

Had a guy that just played with my boobs. Didn't touch himself, just squeezed them for like 10 minutes and then said he was good.

Went to a place expecting a threesome but only the girl was there. I think her boyfriend watched us from the closet or something, it was weird.

When I lost the weight I could actually meet people in real life, so I stopped after a couple of years.
>>
I might've found a real woman that's willing to blow me now but I've got a wife. Not sure if I should go through with it but I want head pretty bad. I'll report back if it works out.
>>
>>23936574

That's pretty hype. How many legit responses you get from a mw4w ad? Did it take you a while to search for?

I'm assuming yes, but I wonder how many more/less girls are looking for a threesome then just a hookup with a guy.
>>
>>23938328
It was a fag. Fuckin impossible to find sluts to fuck.
>>
I live in a relatively small area, maybe 35, 40k people in my craigslist area, and I have gotten 3 actual women to respond to my 'fat married guy looking to fuck' ad, and a few men, and a shitload of men replying to my 'fat married guy looking for dude to suck him off' ad. Met a few people, nobody cares that Im married, it works if you know how to weed out the bullshit.
>>
>>23933265
>Met a guy who wanted to lose his virginity. He came from me stroking him for two seconds and then couldn't get it back up.
Was it a nervous problem? Im still a virgin and have no idea how I will react if I ever get a chance.
>>
Never really bothered with trying to find a woman on there since CL isn't very popular where I live but I have used it successfully for m4m purposes. Currently have an ongoing no recip thing with a guy that responded to an ad I posted. Worked out well, we both get exactly what we want.
>>
>>23938594
>ID is different
It sure is summer in here.
>>
>>23938641

Nah you'll probably explode in a few seconds too bud. First time I actually went inside a girl, the MOMENT penetration happened I was already feeling that I was going to cum.

Luckily I was still in highschool so it wasn't that weird. Hopefully you're not too old bud.
>>
Got lucky first ever girl I spoke to was real, 38 yr old married milf looking for a younger male for a fwb I talked for a bit traded pictures ask for a specific pose orntime stamp to weed out bots
>>
>>23938591
Yeah, I'm excited, it will be my first experience with more than one person. It took a while, yeah, but surprisingly not many bots, just a lot of nasty/rude people. I'm thinking a lot of them were guys who just wanted pics of my girl because even though it was my ad up, and we had pics in it, when we asked for pics they'd always respond with "you first"... Like seriously? Fuck outta here
>>
It works but it's a time sink. For every one legit reply you get, there will be 20 spam/bot replies. When I was active I used out of the box ideas that got lots of replies. Things like nude maid cleaning, shit like that.
>>
i hooked up maybe 3 times off CL back in the day. its been maybe like 5 years. every once and again ill either lurk or respond to an ad but theyre almost ALL bots or hookers now.

and im in chicago
>>
>>23938894
Fuck as a 21 year old virgin now I am a bit nervous

I could just imagine that a girl would laugh at me and be like "yeah we're never doing that again, now get out/I'm leaving"
>>
>>23940144

Depends on the situation.

One night stand? It's a toss up how she'll react.

You got yourself a qt girlfriend? She won't care 100%. She might think it's cute or something or another.

Prostitute? Who gives a fuck
>>
What do people do for pictures in their ads? Like, do people usually post face pics, or dick pics, or what? Looking for advice for a man, btw :P
>>
>>23940144
Only if you dont get it up for a second round.
Mostly, as far as i know, a second try makes you prolonging longer.
>>
It does work.
Be me a 2 months ago.
Wanted to explore sexuality.
Write small article to suck cock at work.
Got response from a few and all there delicious cocks.
Guy arrives at my work and I lead him to the back.
Whip out his cock @wow
Smells clean and is great.
>>
Ehhh it's good for me, but I'm a younger guy (22) who likes older guys (40+) and I'm not hideously ugly, so I kinda get my pick of the litter when it comes to my preferred sexual interests.

But yeah all of my straight friends who have used the site have never found 1 legit girl.
>>
Met up with two Asian college students in SoCal. It was a smaller city so it wasn't as spammed as some place like LA or SD, but there was stilll a sizable amount of people in the area. Being a college town really helps.

One was 19, filipino, could tell she lifted.
>she comes to the door in work out clothes. yoga pants and sports bra
>We go to my room and she sits on one of my lounge chairs while I sit on my computer chair
>small talk and feeling things out
>tell her to come over to me and she complies
>begin checking out her body. again, VERY nice body. fit. flat stomach.

ok i might continue later cause i'm getting bored of this lol

she had one of the tightest pussiest i've ever felt, with possibly the tightest. one finger in and it squeezed my hand tightly.
>>
>>23941291
ok, it's later now?
>>
A few questions:

Do you guys recommend using pictures?

Should I make a new email to do this?

What kind of people usually respond to you?
>>
Here is a very long post about crossdressing for the first time. Don't read if you're scared of dicks:

my first sexual experience was through craigslist. 4chan fucked me up bad so I really wanted to try out crossdressing. Turns out there was someone in my area looking to dress men up in lingerie. He was in his 40s or something, but I was super horny and just wanted to feel what it was like to wear girls clothing.

He asked me what I wanted to do via email, and I said I just wanted to model. I sent him a full body image with my stats (was 19 at the time) and he said he was ready to meet right away.

I didn't even have a car at that time, so I had to rent a car for a few hours through a car sharing business available next to my dorm. I ended up staying out longer and had to pay a $50 fee. worth it lol

I get to his massive house in a super rice neighborhood. All communications emphasized discretion so this is definitely something he does not want others to find out about. He answered the door and asked me for ID before letting me in, as he thought I looked under 18. He leads me into a room he's set up with a message chair and a table with all of his lingerie sitting out. Dude had a massive collection with panties, corsets, heels, etc. He leads me into the connecting bathroom for me to shower beforehand.

After showering, he leads me nude to the couch set up in the room. He first applies makeup on me. When I pucker my lips when he is about to apply lipstick, he asks if I've dressed before. He applies lipstick, eyeliner, etc. and brings me some pink panties to put on.

Up until now I had just fantasized about crossdressing, and the feeling of the panties tightening around my cock was exhilarating. Then I put on stockings and heels. He asked what wig I wanted, and I insisted on blonde. After dressing was complete, he motioned towards the full mirror in the room to see how I looked.

Continuing.....
>>
>>23942489

Part two:

And let me tell you, I looked HOT. Sure I'm super hairy in my arms and legs, but the combination of feeling the tight lingerie on my body with the makeup and wig on my face made me squirm with excitement. He then told me to lean on the message table and took out a camera to take photos. This made me feel a little anxious. He definitely did not ask my permission to take photos, and I worried about giving this stranger my full name for him to upload these photos and any time to expose me to the public. However, I was waaaay too horny at the time to care, and posed for all the shoots he wanted.

It felt very weird to be told to show off my ass for the camera. I had never thought of myself as being sexually attractive in any way, so this alone provided an extra thrill. After the shoot is over, he lays me down on the massage chair and places a blindfold on me. I have no idea what is about to happen. Maybe he wants more photos? He tells me to open my mouth as though he is about to take one more photo, but instead slowly places a dildo inside my mouth. My heterosexual instincts were overshadowed by how hot I thought it would look for the camera, so I began sucking it. After a minute or two, he slowly removes the dildo from my mouth, and to my surprise, replaces it with his erect penis.

So, horny, passionate teenage thoughts have led me to the massive home of a wealthy man, in which I have found my self dressed as a sissy and sucking on my first penis. I hadn't planned on doing anything sexual that evening, but i figured that I might as well go along for the ride at this point. I still don't know how to suck a cock, so I hope I did it ok. I kind of just sucked it based on what I imagined it felt like for all the women giving bjs in all the porn ive watched.

Continuing....
>>
>>23942493

Part three:

After a while, he removes his cock from my mouth and tells me to take off my panties. Still blindfolded, I hear him lubing up a dildo and feel it begin to enter my ass. I didn't know what penetration was supposed to feel like, it felt more weird than anything. Inevitably he dildo was traded for his cock as he began thrusting back and forth. I honestly didn't feel much pleasure from this, and thankfully I felt almost no pain. More than anything, the realization that I was letting a stranger fuck my ass while dressed as a slut was the most arousing.

About a minute in he tells me that he is wearing a condom. I can't verify this myself, as I can't see and don't know the difference between feeling a raw dick in your ass and a covered one, so I just take his word for it.

I eventually realized that I wasn't going to have a mythical anal orgasm my first time around, so I began to stroke myself as he continues to fuck me. In about a minute, it's over. I cum, and he removes his cock. I don't know if he ever came, and it kinda makes me feel bad that he went through all this trouble without bustin his nut lol.

I undress, and take a shower by myself before changing back into my normal clothes. On the way out, he says to message him in a few days so we can do it again. Of course, by this time I'm already feeling the post-cum regrets, and by the time I've made it to my dorm I resolve to never do it again.

Continuing....
>>
>>23942498

Last part!:

Overall, I'd say it was a really positive experience for me. Paradoxically, it gave me the self-confidence I needed to put myself out there. I shortly got a girlfriend and began a long-term relationship. I still get aroused at the idea of crossdressing, although I'm not too interested in having sex with another guy. Maybe I need to try it again to see what I'm missing. Anyway, I've wanted to bring up my desire to crossdress to my gf, as it would be super sexy to get pegged while wearing a bra and wig, but it is not worth the risk of torpedoing the relationship in the process.

She actually called off the relationship a few days ago, so I might try it again soon ;)

One last thing, the whole condom scare really kicked in about a year after this experience. Because I couldn't confirm whether he used one, I had the typical overwhelming anxiety that I have inadvertently given my girlfriend AIDS/syphilis/HPV/etc. I tried to console myself with looking up statistics about std transmission from one sexual experience, but I couldn't kick the lingering dread. I eventually used my uni's kickass health clinic to get a full round of std tests for free, and came out completely clean.

However, I'll definitely be lifting up the blindfold for a sec next time.
>>
>>23942501

One thing I forgot is that the guy still posts about twice a week and uses photos from his other modeling sessions in the ad. The faces or other identifying info is blurred out, which makes me feel better. I can't help but click through every time I see it to see if I'm featured.

I'm pretty sure I saw one of my photos once. ...and I jacked off to it. Maybe not one of my proudest moments.
>>
I am back with a word to the wise. I have some more basic tips to keep your butts free from a potential scam/embarrasment.

1. Use an app like textfree where you can pick a phone number so you don't compromise your real number. Good for text and calls (limited free minutes)
2. Seems obvious but strictly use a throwaway email with no info leading back to your real name.
3. Under no circumstances take a full body pic naked with your face in it. Split them up, always just face and everything else who cares.

I say this to help everyone not get extorted/scammed for money or just humiliated by someone posting your shit all over the web and or harassing you directly. I've been through this before and learned quick that you need to be able to cut all ties instantly in case of an emergency. Especially if you're fucking around and don't want your partner to find out.
>>
>>23933265
>Does this site even work?
Only if you're gay.
>>
My fiance and I have been looking for a trans girl or passable trap for months now. this far we've had 2 people that passed and such and they flaked. Just hundreds of 30-40 year old ugly dudes in panties dying to have sex with a young couple. Im not sure how people do it, this sight its useless. Any tips? we're in dfw so theres millions of people. And we arent ugly at all, solid 7s and in shape.
>>
>>23933265
I had a classmate who was engaged and she says she met him responding to a craigslist ad as a joke
>>
I made a bunch of ads on CL once to see which ones would get bites. They impression I got was you should sound like a sex maniac in your ad.
I did that for one of them and a lady sent me her address and told me to come over. That was her first email replying to the ad.
No pictures, though. I didn't reply, no idea what was on the other end of that.
In my city most of the ads are fake: but it looks like they have decided to start moderating them after years of it being completely useless.
Asian girls seem to make more legit posts there than whites.
>>
>>23933265
I've had good experiences, though i use it to buy dirty panties and custom vids, not sex
>>
Didn't know I needed to do a phone verification. Is there a way around this?
>>
I've found a couple truths from the w4m section. First, it's usually the same women who post. Like you can see 100% legit ads being reposted for over a year. Second, no matter what they really want out of a relationship they're open to getting fucked really quickly. Lots of women saying they don't understand why none of the guys they've fucked in a bar bathroom on the first date call them back.

I sometimes respond to ads and rarely ever get a response. The one time I did I started dating this black chick in her 30s. She turned out to be basically a fetish slut who went to swinger's parties, had her own camwhore channel, and had spent a couple years in her 20s with a different guy every night for two years. She actually was a nice person but that went so far out of my comfort zone so fast I lost interest.

I'm kinda curious what kind of response to a woman's ad will actually get results. I hear people complaining that guys are both too sexual and not sexual enough in the emails.
>>
>>23945733

And just for fun I looked at my w4m just now, and found an ad from that chick I dated a year ago. Still at it.
>>
File: 1464646335830.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1464646335830.png
291 KB, 750x366
I'm a crossdresser, so craigslist is really one of the few easy ways I can meet people, and you'd be surprised how many of them arnt that creepy. Dont get me wrong- there are loads of creeps, but I actually am inviting my FWB over tonight. We met awhile ago on facebook and he is very sweet- treats me great.

I also totally am armed whenever I meet people though- because there are sick, sick people out there.
>>
File: m2-mbe900-350hp1-full[1].jpg (135 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
m2-mbe900-350hp1-full[1].jpg
135 KB, 600x400
I've had success with craigslist a couple of times (which is surprising considering the area I'm in) and it's worth it if you can find the right people. Problem is dealing with a lot of fakes/robots and the occasional weird person.

For example:

>see a w4mm posting asking for loads 'o dicks one day
>also into one guy possibly if he's into "certain kinks"
>kind of cautious with it but hey, girl's cute in the pic
>send a message asking what kind of kinks
>says she's into pet play, would be looking for a master since her bf isn't there and her 'pet' is at home
>okay, I could get into that.
>messaging back and forth, going into things like restraining her and taking her out for walks in the woods and shit
>she keeps asking me about how she's going to be bred
>think for a good while that she's just into creampies
>something seems off though, so I ask that if I'm going to be doing any breeding if she's clean and has any proof that she wouldn't get pregnant from it
>"why would I get pregnant if I'm being bred by your pet, anon?"
>wait what
>seems that by "pet play" she actually meant bestiality and so her post was to either get rammed by multiple cocks or get diddled by rover.
>back right the fuck away from that
>check email again sometime later
>notice her mobile signature was "mobile command post"
>pic related

A lot of things go on at that website, gotta be careful who you end up meeting with.
>>
>>23942644
Why split the full body and face pic? Is that for plausible deniability?
>>
>>23948285
Exactly! A face pic and let's say a pussy/dick pic seperate mean next to nothing. But all in one could spell trouble if someone wishes to extort you. I would also suggest that the backgrounds of the pics be different as well.
>>
What about all the ads now telling you message the gmail account they put in the ad? Those bots? I'm looking at aome of the posts and can immediately tell which ones are, but some of them are very articulate and normal. Regardless this older woman wants her asshole licked so I'm emailing her telling of happily oblige. Will post proof and pics from meetup if it happens
>>
>>23948567
Anything with info in it going to be a bot/spammer.

"Serious" men only -- prostitute.

Lots of white space? Bot/spammer.

Bad grammar or tag line looks all fucked up? Example: Miff&Horny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,33Yer/Sexy - w4m -- that's a bot/spammer.

Things to remember:
1. Be patient. Unless you live in a huge city, the odds of you finding a hookup immediately are non-existent. Play the long game. Even scoring a hookup in a week is rare.
2. Be persistent. Have something interesting to say not just a stock response you blast out.
3. Call yourself Ishmael. Be prepared to deal with fat chicks. Obviously you don't want the ones that could ruin your cars suspension but lets be honest, if the chick is hot she's most likely not trolling CL for dick. It does happen but realize the talent pool you're swimming in.
4. Flag the obvious bots/prostitutes.
5. Roses are another code word for pros. If you get one that even sniffs about it, break off contact. LEO will push super fucking hard if they think you'll even meet up.
>>
File: 22 - zeiMQlI.jpg (152 KB, 1486x1780) Image search: [Google]
22 - zeiMQlI.jpg
152 KB, 1486x1780
>>23949084
to continue this is a typical representation of what you'll find on cl
>>
Bi m here.I found a guy who's interested in experimenting. I just need to muster up the courage to go through with it.
>>
Found an older, bit heavier woman that wants to meet up later. She's real but her grammar and spelling isn't great when texting. Should I go through with it?
>>
>>23949281
can you post a picture of what she looks like?
>>
>>23933265
Only time I've gotton laid from CL, i posted an ad for friends, met a lesbian chick, eventually we fucked.
>>
>>23933317
Im from eugene :p
>>
What sections do you use? Casual Encounters just seems like 100% whores and bots.
>>
Is it recommended to have a concealed carry beforehand?
>>
>>23933265
I just had sex with a guy and his wife yesterday from Craigslist. I had a great time. I've sifted through a lot of shit though.
>>
I was kind of a shut in because since I was growing weed for a living didn't want to interact with potential snitches. But was lonley\horny so i placed an ad looking do trade extra opiates from my prescription for sexual favors. Found a girl did the trade. Then she became my girlfriend of 3 plus years.
>>
>>23949084

>3. Call yourself Ishmael. Be prepared to deal with fat chicks.

Top kek, this is so true. I'm a chubby chaser but it seems like many of the self-proclaimed "BBWs" are only in to black guys with 10" cocks.
>>
Im 18 and horny and just found cl and a few questions i have are will anyone want to meet up with someone as young as me. Is it bad to meet a girl if i have my v card and wont last long. Should i always wear condoms. Should i not go to close to home. For girls that don't past contact info how should i go about replying to them
>>
>>23935453
>method of dating is good if you're trying to have sex with men, bad if you're trying to have sex with women
I never would have guessed.
>>
>>23950677
I've seen the same thing in my local area. It's like they will ONLY fuck guys with a ripped body and a baseball bat for a cock.
>>
Let's say I'm a 7/10 19yo guy.
What kinds of replies am I mainly going to attract? (Female replies that is.)
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (81 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
81 KB, 810x1080
I've actually had pretty great luck using craigslist, and I live in a smallish town in Canada.

Its true that browsing w4m is pretty useless but I've had a few successes including an ongoing situation with a married woman (her husband knows and we have to take pictures), and a few other ongoing and one time things.

I've probably had the most luck with mw4m though. Apparently there are alot of couples looking to add another man. I've had at least 6 or 7 threesomes off of Cl. And there was only one time where it got weird (I'm very straight and the guy tried to suck my cock).

I joined a couple this past Friday that I met on Cl and it was probably the best experience I've had to date. The dudes wife was legit model material and had the juiciest pussy I've ever had along with a nice set of b cups.

Can share more stories or details if anybodys interested.

Pic-related: the married chick riding me
>>
Bi guy here. I did well with their bi/gay guys and did okay with bi couples. I've got some stories to share if anyone is interested.
>>
>>23951340
I'd love to fuck married chicks. I'm a passable 8/10 and well endowed, how do I arrange this?
>>
>>23951354
browse wm4m. check out the talent. get a feel for what they're looking for.

after that throw up a couple of trial posts in m4wm detailing what you want exactly.

want the guy in the room or not things like that.
>>
File: DSC_2258.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2258.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>23951354
I don't know man it was pretty easy for me lol. I just responded to an ad she had on Cl looking for a younger guy to have fun with it was apparently only supposed to be a one time thing but it's become a weekly meet up. I'd say liberally I'm an 8/10 to and in all right shape. Fairly well endowed and my cock is pierced (I think this works to my advantage as bitches be straight up curious as to how it feels inside them lol)

It was a little weird at first having to take pictures. We also video taped it once and we've banged a few times with her husband on facetime.
>>
>>23951354
And as for the threesomes I agree with what this guy said
>>23951381

I guess it all depends on where you live though
>>
>>23933367
Do you post in Casual Encounters or Dating?
And does anybody have an example for what they post?
>>
>>23951418
I'm not ultra successful by any means, mainly because I'm average looking, a bit fat, and average sized dick. Basically you're verbally selling yourself. Accentuate your strengths. Are you amazingly in shape? Shirtless picture. Big dick? Obvious right there. If you're average joe, you have to use wit and language to your advantage.

Build yourself up as why they should fuck YOU. Keep in mind, if you're a guy looking for pussy, it's a sellers market. The women can pick and choose who they want and by the simple nature of its structure they hold all the cards.

I post in Casual Encounters and will troll through platonic and dating to see what's there. You never know what's there. Some of the ones i've gotten through "platonic" say they don't mind because they weren't looking for anything specific.

Lastly, read through your competition. See what's out there and craft your ads and responses to beat them out.
>>
>>23933265
Don't know how you people manage to find anyone legit on CL

All spam bs, unless the midwest is AWFUL at CL(Chicago area)
>>
>>23951347
Please elaborate
>>
>>23951484
On what?
>>
>>23951493
On some orb your experiences
>>
>>23951497
>message couple on cl
>swingers looking to mix it up and add single male
>drive to house
>drink a little wine and smoke a little weed
>talk about interests in sex
>eventually move to bedroom and get head from f while suck m dick
>switch up positions m ends up coming but not me
>go home
>meet up a few other times
>same interactions minor differences
All things considered good experiences. This was the most tame story. The most raunchy ones are mostly with other m
>>
>>23951520
Let's hear it
>>
>>23951534
>once got a hotel just to get cum on
>get hotel put up ad
>suck 6 dicks
>all come on face
>shower immediately after cumming because gross
>still turned on by it
>>
>>23951391
damn nice ass post moar m8
>>
>>23951534
>Answer regular dick sucker ad in cl
>verify and go to place
>suck dick and get come on
>regular thing
>go and put up ad for more dicks
>three guys come on me
>>
>>23951534
Not sure what you want to hear m8
>>
File: mms_20160416_012704.jpg (115 KB, 809x1080) Image search: [Google]
mms_20160416_012704.jpg
115 KB, 809x1080
>>23951601
Here's a pic of her pussy. First chick I've been with who has their clit pierced. Most of the other pictures have our faces in them so I don't have to many more
>>
>>23951534
>reply to ad about dick sucking at work
>go to business
>guy closes shop go in back and start
>can't come thru oral
>let him hit from behind
>2 seconds later he comes on my asscheek
>>
>>23951649
>Most of the other pictures have our faces in them so I don't have to many more
hngg that fucking pussy is so lickable and hot as fuck muh dick, you can blur/cut out the faces idc post em all!
>>
>>23933265
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cas/5642979774.html
>>
>>23950932
Yes people will meet with an 18 yo.
Yes you should be safe or run the risk of catching a disease.
You can respond directly to their ad, you don't need their email or any contact info.
>>
Have a burner email just for CL. Biggest advice I've got.

It can get you laid, but it's hard. Posting your own add is better than cruising w4m, but if you really want to avoid bots, you've got to go through the couples and group sex listings
>>
Black male here. Was heavily into cuckolding and fucking mature white women even though I was a virgin 19m. Well typed responses and pics gave me solid success. Lost my virginity with a white couple 47f 48m. When I got there I got second thoughts but my dick wanted to know what pussy was like. Got there the male met me outside kind of scruffy didn't care my dick was gonna be in his throat anyway. Walked inside she was on couch in booty shorts and a tank. Blonde blue eyed. Ass looked good in thong. Very little chubb. This woman though right when I got in came and made out. Ive never kissed or touched a woman but something came over and I shoved my tongue in her throat and put my hands down her pants all over her ass and holes. We sat and talked while I felt on her titties then I got hard whipped by dick out and put her hand on it. Once hard I stood up walked to him and forces his head onto my dick. Too much porn probably lols. They gave a double bj and made out then she would come make out with me. Were adamant about condoms but they didn't fit me no cockiness intended. I had phimosis at the time so oral is pretty much it. She did concede and tried putting it in. Too painful went soft. Buried my dick in his throat while they were 69. Tried to fuck couldn't. Then me and her went one on one to bed room. Rode her asscrack. Had fun cool couple. Couldnt cum because of the phimosis. The hottest part though is when they called and he said he was getting a bj. Then she made out with me. Fuck it I might be bi, but this woman was a slut. Saw more ads of her later getting gangbanged. That was a year ago I might go back now that phimosis is gone and back to back cream her holes with him. She didn't like me touching her asshole though was reserved for him even though he's a cuck.
>>
File: mms_20160416_012736.jpg (74 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
mms_20160416_012736.jpg
74 KB, 810x1080
>>23951703
I'm on my phone so I can't really blurr our faces without either cropping them out or adding stupid stickers over them. So I'm afraid this is the last one I'll post of her. But I have more pics of other chicks I've met up with from CL if you're interested
>>
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/w4w/5643481202.html
>>
>>23933265
Anyone had any luck with the hookup app Pure?
I tried using it for the first time this weekend in NYC. There were only four women who flashed up on my screen in the two hours I had a picture active. I matched with two. Conversation died with one. With the other, I exchanged phone numbers, we met for a coffee date, we went back to my place, and then we fucked. Was a good time all around. She was Polish and said she just didn't want to waste time with Tinder. She hadn't been in NYC for long either. Any other experiences? Advice on how to make it work?

I think craigslist is dying now. I post responses occasionally, but it's now 90% spam and 9.9 percent hookers. It's quite rare to find a real poster now, whereas back in the good old days (around 2007 or 2008), it was a reliable way to meet and fuck horny strangers.
>>
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cas/5637922336.html

digits included
>>
>>23951457
>I post in Casual Encounters and will troll through platonic and dating to see what's there. You never know what's there. Some of the ones i've gotten through "platonic" say they don't mind because they weren't looking for anything specific.

The old craigslist joke:

Casual Encounters - sex on the first date
M4W, W4M - sex by the second date
Miscellaneous Romance - sex by the third date
Strictly Platonic - Sex by the fourth date
>>
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cas/5644702190.html
>>
>>23940746
If you have a nice body show it. Any general information you do not give will be assumed to be the worst. Don't post age? I assume you in retirement range? Don't put weight, "average", or "hwp" you must be a ham-beast.
>>
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/m4w/5645409969.html

Did I do it right?
>>
How should you make an ad to get woman to reply to you?
>>
Do real women on Casual Encounters use those sites that they refer you to in order to verify that you're not a rapist or something?
Y'know, the ones where you need to sign up with a cc, but they say they won't really charge you for it?
Or is that only the bots?
If so, I've talked to some pretty convincing bots.
Or I'm really gullible.
Or both.
>>
>>23955700

Dude, the casual encounters posts that sound legit are bots. Why do you have to ask about ones that don't?
>>
Any tips on weeding out bot that reply to my post
>>
>>23933265
Have to make it clear in your ad that you're not looking for guys. They will still message you, just fewer of them. Need to have a hot shirtless pic, 97% of ads are bots/professionals (hookers) or young girls. 2% is the guys that will respond to your ad even when you ask them not to, and 1% will be actual responses. I've gotten 1 response from this cute girl that flaked out on me cause she was actually looking for a mmf threesome (or weed but im not holding rn since I need to pass drug tests).

Still looking, I check ads every day and usually put my own up. I've tried wording aggressively, shirtless pics etc. the response from the girl I mentioned was more luck than anything. Only real advice is keep looking and sometimes check very old ads and respond sometimes they're still looking.
>>
>>23933265
I've been emailing some chick for the past 2 hours,she seems real though we haven't exchanged pics and she actually wanted to to talk on the phone. We agreed to meet up tomorrow at 2 am for lunch.
>>
>>23957146
*pm
>>
>>23957146
2am for lunch, she's fake
>>
>>23957202
>>23957183
>>
Atleast is easier on the western side of the world, Here in asia trying to get a hook up on CL is close to impossible every ad is either hookers or bots
>>
>>23951391
>those pudgy arms/hands
>shitty tattoo
>8/10

Hoooooboy
>>
I use it when I want to fool around. I have a bf. We have an agreement that we can fool around, but we have to be completely safe. I only trade hand jobs or wear a condom when I fuck guys.
I'm good looking and picky.
My ads tend to refer to myself as average. I'm actually decent looking with a 7 inch cock that is 6.5 around. Although I can play around part of our agreement is that the other does not find out about other guys. So I'm usually looking for the straight guy who wants to experiment or someone a few years younger that would not be in my social circles to assure discretion.
Most guys want to do more once they see my cock.
I prefer guys who are attached and don't want to trade pics. Most replies are from bots and pic collectors.

I really only get action from my ads. I arrange to meet in our vehicles in a park. I don't require pics because if you don't meet my standards or your description I just drive away.

Then we either jerk off or I fuck you. Fucking virgins is too too much work, so I usually avoid them or just jerk off. I won't blow you without a condom and I don't want to suck on a piece of rubber so I do not do oral unless we have met before and I trust you and you are attached.

I met a guy last night to trade handies. He was hot, cute and nervous. I get off on corrupting straight married guys so he was perfect. He whipped out an average 5 inches. I whipped out my cock which made his look like a little boy. He wanted to suck me, but I declined. I played with him, turned him on until he was leaking pre like crazy and we got each other off.

The sex between me and my bf is usually great for the next little while. It just seems to spice things up.
>>
>>23957619
Bahahahahah how the fuck do I have pudgy hands? I'm 6'3 195lbs I'm by no means fat. And whats wrong with my tattoo? You hating on Alice in wonderland?

Also at least I'm not the one having trouble finding hookups on CL :)
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
tfw no 2am lunch date
>>
>>23940113
Im in the Chicago area too. I agree too many bots flood the listings
>>
Several years ago

>ad for nude house cleaning
>email
>she's real
>comes over and starts cleaning
>solid 7/10 with an ass to die for
>suggest she clean my penis. With her mouth
>she does so
>deposit my seed in her throat
>pay her
>she leaves
>no herpes or other std

Another time

>see an ad for a woman wanting to screw because her husband is ultra religious and only has sex for procreation
>msg her
>exchange body photos
>she shows up at my hotel room
>it's the wife of one of my friends from high school
>awkward at first but it got hot very soon
>she gave me the best bj I've ever had
>chubby but had some nice tits
>she was a little loose but she knew how to ride
>finished in her face, nutted but she kept sucking
>became habitual for a few months until her husband became suspicious

All the rest of the times have been bots or old guys wanting to experiment.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.