[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question? Are there any girls on here that are actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451445747791.png (703 KB, 816x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451445747791.png
703 KB, 816x1200
Quick question?

Are there any girls on here that are actual channers? I'm willing to bet the number is less than 5%.
>>
>>23923225
So... I will take that as a no.
>>
>>23923225
what is a channer?
m8?
>>
What is an actual channer?

After I found 4chan in 2010, I'd browse /b/ and post daily for a very long time.
A year later I found my native chan board and would post and browse /b/ and other boards for hours every other day. Currently I'm that chan's mod.

I used to frequently browse 8ch's /r9k/ for a few months, but I realised it's a depressing place. As are all chans.
>>
>>23923284
>>23923273

A channer is someone who uses more boards than just /soc/ in my opinion and ideally more than just /b/.

I see a lot of people on /soc/ who I feel like are just here for a hookup and don't use any other aspect of 4chan.
>>
>>23923294
does lurking /b since 2004 count?
i used to visit the other channels, but I am mostly here for funsies and not advice.
>>
>>23923284
Yeah. I was browsing 8ch after the exodus. Got sick of it though because everyone there is too fucking serious.
>>
>>23923309
I don't know? Why are you asking me lol?
>>
Why are you inventing definitions for made up words, and why does it matter to you?
>>
>>23923321
because you made the thread, cuntnugget.
figured you might know what it is you're asking about.
>>
>>23923337
Well you should know if you are a channer. Don't let me hold you back. You can be whatever you want to be!
>>
>>23923225
There are some here. I've been on the site for 11 years now.
I started out on /v/ and hang out on /toy/, /fit/ and sometimes I visit /ck/, /an/ and /co/ when I'm bored.
I'd say /fit/ is my main board now and I mostly just come to /soc/ to look at all the people because I don't interact with others much.
>>
>>23923346
never heard of a channer in all my years.
are you new here?
>>
Yeah I used to b a chinner
>>
>>23923294
Then I guess I'm a channer.

In addition to /soc I browse /b, /lgbt, /o (only the /dbt since I ride), /diy (because I own my own home) and /s.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.