[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't get it. I'm an 8/10, yet I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: tfwngf.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
tfwngf.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
I just don't get it. I'm an 8/10, yet I can't seem to get any fucking girls.
Can we get a general advice thread?
>>
You're not an 8
>>
>>23922857
How so? I have well defined feautures, a masculine jaw, squinty eyes, and beautiful hair.
>>
You're a 5 or 5.5
>>
>>23922853
It is bad picture.
>>
File: Tfw no gf.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Tfw no gf.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
>>23922868
Maybe this one is better?
>>
>>23922872
What about normal picture with clothes?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
>>23922875
Is this pic ok?
>>
>>23922877
You have pretty good physics, clothing is ok!
Some smile needed
>>
Fuck off back to /r9k/ you did this last night pretending to be other people.
>>
Just be yourself.
>>
>>23922872
yeah definitely a bad picture, you're not a 5, you're like a 3 with that deer-in-headlights look you sperg
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (199 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
199 KB, 900x1600
>>23922880
Thank you! Unfortunately, smiling is very painful for me due to an accident when I was younger.
>>
Because you might be going for girls that do not want to have sex with you.

All you got to do is fucking 6's until you meet a 7.5/8 that wants to smash, and them you infiltrate her group of friends and fuck them all.

It worked for me, and I thought i was going to die a virgin.
>>
I can tell you everything you are doing wrong and how to fix it, but only if you timestamp

I'm not gonna give out this juicy info to maxim/brandon/david/whoeveristhetrollofthemonthonsoc
>>
>>23922853
You're probably not an interesting person. Looks can only get you so far and to me you're definitely not an 8. Maybe a slightly above average guy
>>
You're cute. What does your dick look like, got any pics?
>>
Not even close to an 8 m8.
>>
>>23922853
>I'm an 8/10
stopped reading right there
>>
Sorry but you aren't an 8. Maybe a 6.5-7.

Go on tinder and lower your standards. You'll get laid
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.