[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any active blogging communities any more or has it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1423847298486.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1423847298486.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
Are there any active blogging communities any more or has it all moved to Facebook and Twitter? I miss the days of livejournal where people actually wrote shit beyond 140 characters and interacted with proper comment threads.
>>
>>23916391
What did that use to be lyk?

The manosphere is pretty active. 'Alt lit' is on life support
>>
Lifestyle Business / location independent entrepreneurship is also alive & well and has a strong podcast presence
>>
>>23916502
The manosphere is full of feminists upset that they can't compete with women in the victim olympics. I've spent my time there and I have zero desire to get involved with a pity party for equality between a sexually dimorphic species.

It used to be closer to how facebook is now but with less normies and real names. People connected beyond signaling how much they care about shit they don't care about beyond retweeting it to their friends.
>>
>>23916538
I wouldn't call them feminists, but there is a lot of frauding going on. People pretending to be something they're not

Honestly I have goals of starting a legit men's lifestyle blog. I've done guest posts and will make a website in a month.

I am a fan of the location independent entrepreneurship space, the podcasts moreso than the blogging.
TropicalMBA is my favorite
>>
http://thoughtcatalog.com/rachel-r-white/
An idea of alt lit^^

I can link you more if you like. Not many dudes though.. there was kind of a witch hunt against men talking about women lol. Many blogs went dark apparently
>>
>>23916580
I'm alt right mate, the feminists and the MRAs are the exact same group to me. The only difference is the feminists are willing to lie to get their "equality", where as the MRAs are just as far along the communist path but have some facts to back them up. The problem is these facts don't mean shit because we can't break out of our evolutionary traits and one of those is "fuck men". The MHRM has been around for over 100 years now and all it's done is lose ground over and over. It doesn't matter what facts you have, it's an unwinnable battle. The only option you have is to take control of society, put women in their place and tell men to get their shit together and keep them from fucking everything up again, but that's not what the MRAs want because they're pushing for commie bullshit as I said. PUAs are idiots playing with fire and while I respect MGTOW's ideas on sex, they're cucked to shit on race.

>>23916591
Clickbaity as fuck. There is always a witch hunt against men who talk out against women. White knighting happens every where so if you try to discuss women honestly you're going to end up socially fucked and threatened repeatedly.
>>
>>23916610
Danger&Play is alt right, has a documentary coming out on free speech.. and he's also an attention seeking fraud imo

PUA's aren't playing with fire in reality. The gen pop is still extremely disconnected to all of this (and I live in the bay area).. but PUA's are fucking weird.

I went 'gaming' today with a guy from GLL. He just made the vibe terrible, got blown the fuck out with the few girls he approached while trying to pressure me to approach the entire time. I'd feel fine after getting rejected then he'd have the most demeaning criticism.
>>
>>23916705
PUAs are begging for a false rape accusation, pregnancy trap or an STD. I know why they do it, I've read a lot of PUA material but I side very much with MGTOW on that front. Women are fucking dangerous in the current political climate, trying to fuck as many as possible and pissing them off by manipulating them isn't going to end well.
>>
I miss livejournal too, but looking at the replies here, I'm glad I'm not stuck anywhere with you paranoid whingers banging on for 6000 words about how women are to blame for all your failures as a human.
>>
>>23917600
Yea, how dare people discuss ideas that don't paint women are perfect angels. How dare they do such a vile things.

Did you polish your armour yet white knighto-san?
>>
tumblr
>>
>>23916391
this picture is triggering my trypophobia
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.