[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cog/ - Colorado General What's your: Age Sex Location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
/cog/ - Colorado General

What's your:

Location (county or city please)

How was your week?
What are you plans for the weekend?
What do you want your plans to be?
>>
/cog/ - Colorado General

What's your:

Sex: M

How was your week: Long

What are you plans for the weekend: Take son to lake for first time fishing

What do you want your plans to be: would love to find a local QT to trade pics or meet up with
>>
I've gotten the vibe that there are next to no Colorado people on Soc, but I will go ahead:

M
Denver
Week was banal.
Weekend: read and spend time in nature.
>>
/cog/ - Colorado General

What's your:

Age. 24
Sex. M
Denver

How was your week?
Real fucking shitty

Working

Not to be working a fucking weekend for a change.
>>
Age 24
Sex M
Location Pwest

How was your week? Shit, work work work.
What are you plans for the weekend? Work
What do you want your plans to be? Burying my face in pussy 24/7
>>
/cog/ - Colorado General

What's your:

Sex
Female
Denver area
How was your week?
Pretty damn shitty to be honestly. :/
Playing video games and swimming. This heat is stupid.
Um.. playing video games and swimming?
>>
>>23916875
Feel better angel.
>>
>>23916875
>>23916867
>>23916850
I'm sorry you all had shitty weeks. I hope the future is better for each of you.
>>
>>23916877
That's an oddly sweet sentiment from a guy who wants to be burying his face in pussy 24/7.

>>23916878
I had 3 wisdom teeth removed on Thursday. I've been a miserable cry baby for daaaaays.
>>
>>23916894
I had some complex issues issues after getting mine removed so I can empathize.
Life is agony. You will feel better soon.
>>
Life sucks, all I want to do is end every living thing on earth to save it from suffering. What kind of "God" creates his creation without knowledge?

Jokes, I';m agnostic.
I care a lot for other people in regard to their suffering but I carry all of my own shit. I don't wish I had a stronger back I just wish I had broader shoulders.
>>
>>23916914
Everyone has been freaking me out. Dont smoke anything dont drink out of straws be careful how you eat. Basically everyone is telling me no matter what I do Im going to risk getting something called "dry socket" and I really dont think I want that.
>>
>>23916917
Suffering is very important. Many people don't allow themselves to suffer as much as they probably should. Many of the worst people I have known in my life have contorted their internal states significantly enough that they can delude themselves into ignoring their true suffering.
>>
>>23916919
It's legitimately important to take things as easy with your mouth as you possibly can. I overexerted myself and woke up two days after my surgery covered in blood.
>>
>>23916926
Oh god that's horrifying. I've hardly been able to talk since the procedure anyway. My jaw is sore from holding my mouth open for so long. Yes, I'm aware of how that sounds.
>>
>>23916923
It's not so much my suffering as it is the collective suffering of all living "creation" Kind of like Loki in the avengers, only I bring absolution.
>>
>>23916930
Do you still have painkillers left at least?

>>23916931
You must have an interesting interior life.
>>
>>23916931
Please dont blow anything up or go on a killing spree. That's the last thing I need to worry about. :/
>>
>>23916941
Yeah I do but I don't really like taking them. They make me dizzy and it's not fun.
>>
>>23916944
Nah, cause that would be making the decision the the paltry amount of souls I could accrue at the moment would be worth more than my freedom.

It's not.
>They're not.
>>
>>23916951
Is it weird to say thank you?
>>
>>23916968
Just take solace in the fact that if I had the power this planet would be gone in the blink of an eye.
Have fear, that I am among you.

>Kill it all or kill nothing
>>
>>23916950
yeah, i stopped taking mine after the first day.
i vaguely recall spending a lot of time with cotton balls and salt water in my mouth? not enjoying having these memories dredged up.
anyway, it will all be over soon enough.

>>23916951
perhaps you should consider reevaluating your attitude towards most aspects of life
>>
>>23916973
:')
>>
>>23916975
My procedure was an emergency. I went to the dentist for excruciating pain in my mouth and they were like, "oh yeah thats your wisdom teeth. We're gonna pull 3 of them." I was supposed to go back to work that morning and I took one of the pain killers and slept for like 10 hours with the gauze in my mouth.
>>
>>23916986
Let me know if you need a foot massage angel. :)
>>
>>23917038
Nvm. >.>
>>
I25 and belleview
Smoked weed and chilled. I just got outta rehab.
>>
Sex: M

How was your week? Pretty dull. Waiting for work to start.
What are your plans for the weekend? Didn't have any
What do you want your plans to be? I want to do something. I just don't know what. I just graduated. I got a job lined up to start in a week. I have a house with a friend. Not a clue what to do now.
>>
bump for colorado friends. i'm
>>23916780
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.