[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here met and had a significant relationship with another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Yousadbro.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yousadbro.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone here met and had a significant relationship with another /soc/ user? I'd like to hear some success stories and share my own.
>>
Make a god-damned image macro you piece of shit
>>
Fucked a girl that posted here. She had a glorious rack. She had a bro and he was in the other room while we fucked so it was kinda weird at first.
>>
>>23917018
Boyfriend not bro
>>
Not from /soc/ but I met my current "boyfriend" on /b/

It isn't really a success story yet, but I'm hoping it will be
>>
>>23917350
How does someone meet on /b/?
>>
>>23915833
yeah i did, was pretty good while it lasted. failed due to a combination of my psychopathic ex, my autism, my complete lack of empathy towards others, constant travel, stubborness etc.

she was great, filthy in the bedroom and good to chat to. open to new things. i guess i'd like to try again, but i'm just not good enough.
>>
>>23917378

Not going to lie, I drunk replied to a guy who posted a "ask a hermit anything also dick rate thread" and we kept in contact after that
>>
I met a guy on here 5 years ago, had a decent relationship at first, clicked really well, both loved dumb weeb shit, video games, similar music tastes, etc. He had/has major psychological/lying/family/other issues and decided figured out they were a MTF trans. I tried to stick around and be a good person but the hrt turned them a little crazy so I had to gtfo right outta the situation. Now she's over a year into hormone therapy and dating another mtf trans who has the same name as me.

Wish I was lying.
>>
>>23917460
Did his dick get a good rating?
>>
>>23917672

10/10 best dick I've ever seen
>>
Almost, I posted her pic in a crush thread and exchanged info. We got along really well and agreed that we shared feelings for eachother. Unfortunately we lived very far away from each other and she was very mentally unstable. Some nights I couldn't sleep because I was afraid she was going to hurt herself. Since we didn't get to see one another in person, it was just too much for me and I had to cut contact. I haven't heard anything from her in 3. Weeks and she hasn't posted here lately. Sometimes I still think about her and what it would be like to hold and kiss her :(
>>
>>23917500
Sorry to hear that bro.
>>
>>23917768
That's bro-ette to you, dude. Thanks though. Probably not the best place to meet someone long term.
>>
>>23915833
Yes, and it was great for a month or two followed by about a year of absolute fucking misery.

the /soc/ girls are manipulative, attention whoring psychosluts meme is real

>>23917785
>Probably not the best place to meet someone long term.

This.
>>
Met one LTR on /b/ (before /soc) that lasted about 18 months.
Then entered a 5 year relationship after meeting someone on a BDSM IRC channel.
Finally, I met my friend with benefits on an age-gap thread on /soc/ but it's only a few years.

Folks don't believe me but it actually does work on occasion. /b/ has gotten me laid maybe 4x.
>>
This thread gives me hope that at least something can happen and come from spending time on here. I'm terrible at starting convos with people IRL so I'm crossing my fingers on here
>>
Yea but you really need to have trust, and if you tend to be a little jealous, online relationships make it worse. Atleast for me, no matter how much I'm told "I only feel for you" it's hard to believe. Especially with the distractions of real life, and even the Internet. then the high chance of not meeting. Really have to be for it, in order for it to work.
>>
The current girl i'm with i met on here. I posted in a chubby thread and she replied to me (just posted my kik an i like nerdy shit) we are very happy together these past 6 months and soon we will meet and see if the connection is still there.
>>
>>23918971
honestly I don't think you could say you're with someone without even meeting him/her at least once...
>>
>>23915833
Yeah. We have been dating for over a year. We are moving in together in two weeks.
>>
yup! we met on skype after i posted in one of those ideal qt infograph threads, where i really was only looking for friends since i was starting my first year of college. that was in august of last year. fast forward to now, we've officially been dating since january (though we were a thing since like november), i spent ten days visiting him in may, and we have plans to hopefully move in together once i finish my schooling. even though the long distance is really hard sometimes (especially since my visit), it's been an absolute blast and i love him dearly.
>>
>>23919319
This depresses me because I met my /soc/ ex in an ideal mate thread.

Why couldn't I have met a sweetheart like you instead?
>>
>>23919347
sorry love </3 i know one day you'll find your qtp2t gf and live happily ever after, bc if mine can do it so can you.
funnily enough, our first conversation only lasted a few minutes before i got overwhelmed by the 40+ dudes who had added me. i forgot about him for like 3 days before talking again. cut to a month after that and i was only skyping w him. he'd apparently caught feelings by then and since he'd sworn off girls after his crazy ex fiancée, he tried to hook me up with this other girl, but she was still 17 (only a year younger but i wasn't having it) so i said no. even though we both had our reasons for shying away from a relationship with the other (both of us are scary similar to the other's ex), we ended up trying it and now i can say i'm incredibly happy.
i believe in you anon, ya just gotta keep your head up and fight through the shit.
>>
File: 4251026982110.jpg (21 KB, 476x359) Image search: [Google]
4251026982110.jpg
21 KB, 476x359
Met my gay lover and he tore my anus apart, I am now his cum honeypot mixed with chocolate, he feeds my gaping mouth and ass every night and in return I give him my sweet nectar.
>>
I'm happy this thread got a little love. So I'll post my own. I met my girl in the MSA/FSA threads here and have been steadily falling for her. We've been together for over a year and I don't think there's any way I could get more enjoyment from anything. Don't lose hope anons, this shithole has turds that will fit you perfectly
>>
Met my bf 2 years ago in a meetup thread. We have lived together for over a year and a half. He has really pushed me to become a better person, even when I didn't think I deserved it. He is very loving and when I'm at work I always look forward to falling asleep next to him every night and every morning I am so grateful to wake up next to the love of my life
We don't have a perfect relationship but we both would do anything for each other. We have gotten each other through tough times and I couldn't ask for a better person.

Definitely never thought I would find my future husband on /soc/... I was only looking for someone to smoke with but it was love at first sight for both of us. We smoked and hiked and played vidya our first date, our second date we made tye dye shirts.

I think what worked is that we have so many similar interests but we definitely balance each other out. I am somewhat spontaneous & outgoing where he is calculated and introverted.
I don't know, perhaps I'm just lucky. I do know that i am sooo thankful we found each other.
I am close with his family and we have several pets together:)
Having once felt I would be forever alone, I learned that there's someone for all of us, I was hopeless and lonely before I met him and now I am still a work in progress but 10000% happier. Hope this story gives some ppl hope.
>>
A girl I met on this board broke my heart. She didn't mean to and would have done anything she could have to fix it. The damage was done and there's no going back.

Maybe I'm too stubborn or have too much pride to swallow but every once in a while I wish I could have remained ignorant of it all.

What hurts the most is that I lost a good friend. The sex wasn't the best but I could live with it.
>>
Wow this thread is heavy, experiences on either end of the spectrum.
>>
>>23920120
Yea, for me it has been: talk for a few days then die out, or talk all day everyday and make plans to meet and have a pseudo-relationship. Granted I've only talked to a handful of people from here but it has fallen only into those categories
>>
>>23920640

Just in case my ID changed because Wi-Fi. I'm the idiot who fell in love with a /b/tard.

It's particularly hard with long distance stuff - it's hard and very few want to put the work in to make it succeed, but want the comfort of having someone who cares about them whenever they need. I hope it doesn't take you long to find someone who treats you like you're worth it and wants to put the hard work in.
>>
Met a girl on /pol/
Things went well until she found out I was black
Kind of talked for a while after that but I could tell it was getting to her.
Still on the search for a qt Christian right wing girl.
>>
>>23918957
Does the person live too far far away?
>>
>>23921653
I hope /pol/ never changes
>>
Bump because I like this thread and the stories
>>
Met my current gf of about 6 months in a clean kik thread. Long distance sucks for now but we have tons of plans for the near and distant future. Neither of us are regular users on this website, extreme fluke that we exchanged info and hit it off. We are very happy :)
>>
>>23924481
I wish I had your luck
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.