[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UTAH THREAD hey guys bored during a rainy summer saturday just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: utah_thread.png (7 KB, 330x174) Image search: [Google]
utah_thread.png
7 KB, 330x174
UTAH THREAD

hey guys bored during a rainy summer saturday just thought I'd talk to you fine people :3

my kik is utah.anon69 if you have questions, comments or concerns
>>
I can't believe I went to all the trouble to make that logo and no one replied this is a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>23916421
not enough people in Utah browse /soc/
>>
>>23915182
Sorry m8. There really isn't that many of us here. I see washington/virgina threads all the time and this is the first time I've seen a utah thread. I'm in provo.
>>
>>23916536
>provo
I'm... I'm sorry about that
>>
>>23916592
Yeah, it's too far away from anything interesting. They drive up to SL is often just not worth it
>>
>>23916421
where are you in utah? i myself am in slc, but headed down to provo soon
>>
I'm in Pleasant Grove ^___^

Utah County Bros Unite!!!!
>>
Dude a lady had NINE DEAD BABIES in her garage that's what Pleasant Grove is known for you can't top that

that's a lot of dead babies most ladies only have three, maybe four dead babies
>>
>>23917223
perfect
>>
Wow. First time I've seen a Utah thread.

Thought you Mormonfags didn't come here, kek.

But seriously, I'm not from Utah but I may end up moving to your hellhole state because reasons.

Tell me the best and worst things about it.
>>
>>23917971
Best: Holy fuck, the mountains, the biking, the camping, hiking, skiing, sightseeing, and pretty much every outdoor related activity here is world class

Worst: literally everything else
>>
Is everyone really Mormon over there, or is it just a meme?

Also, are any of you anons Mormons?
>>
>>23918487
It's a meme, but painfully accurate. At least 1/2 the people I know are moron.

I don't think there's any way in hell you'd catch one browsing /soc/
>>
>>23918501
I'm an active mormon. I've got my vices and I shouldn't be here, but I still believe, go to church, etc.

>>23918487
Census says "Utah's population is 62.2 percent LDS and that percentage hasn't moved much in the past three years."
>>
>>23918474
Thanks anon.

>>23918487
It's pretty accurate, like the other anons said.

It sucks because personally, aside from thinking it's has some absolutely crazy beliefs (not trying to be a fedora but it has some really out there shit but that's not the end of the world), I've got a major beef with the organized religion and how in smaller towns it really gets its tentacles into people and brings the worst out of them. Speaking from personal experience.

I know you can say that of plenty of Christian sects, but I think LDS' hierarchy is the only one that still has that much power over an area.
>>
23/Male/Straight/Murray-Holladay Area
>>
>>23919266
I lived my entire life in Utah. It beats Oklahoma and on some levels, Texas.

Never had issues with mormons despite being an atheist. My perspective might be somewhat jaded though since I lived in the capital (SLC).
>>
Utah I'm born and raised. Did not think I would find a Utah thread. FYI that's a fine looking logo.
>>
>>23919718
>SLC

That's why. A non-Mormon gaming friend of mine lives in SLC, and it's probably one of the most unreligious areas in the state. Unsurprisingly, the area with the least Mormonfags as well.

Cities are just inherently more degenerate the bigger they are.
>>
File: 1463788219481.jpg (31 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
1463788219481.jpg
31 KB, 450x318
M/21/Bi
Highland/Alpine area!
nudes pls
>>
>>23920807
my kik is
ayylmaopokey
>>
File: 1420866095669.jpg (100 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1420866095669.jpg
100 KB, 720x720
It's a about it my soc bro of Utah come out to say hi.
>>
Mormonfag in provo here. Anyone wanna get high?
>>
hey guys wats up
>>
>>23915182
801 area
Buying opiates/painkillers kik is delsaber255 your price :)
>>
I dont want this thread to die just yet
>>
I hate that there's no bath houses. In Colorado Springs I could go to a bath house and suck endless cocks
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.