[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a virgin ugly bisexual man, i look like Sam from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: F6C141E.jpg (61 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
F6C141E.jpg
61 KB, 400x534
So I'm a virgin ugly bisexual man, i look like Sam from Game of Thrones, and I've pretty much accepted that I'll never end up with anyone so I just wanna have some social fun with people. So are there any websites that have extensive albums of attractive females and/or males that I can use as a ploy to talk to other singles on kik and such?
>>
I know this probly makes me a horrible person, but I'd really like to know cuz it's my last resort.
>>
>>23912401
Advice.

1. Stop masturbating or do it less often. You'll feel better about yourself.

2.work out.

3. Post pic to let us know how ugly you are so we can see if it can be fixed. If you're that ugly, you have nothing to lose.

The pic here is a friend of mine. This is his gf. This faggot was in the theatre club and out of shape. You mean to tell me he can get laid and you can't? Build some confidence and stay off the internet.
>>
>>23912449
This guy is on the right track
I would also like the say op that if your super rich looks doesn't matter, get some moneyz
>>
Long time fucking lurker here, but you know what? FUCK THAT! I'm fairly attractive but I'm short as fuck but I still get looks and turn girls around (But I have gf).

You're fat now, my best friend is fucking fat bitch who was one of the most self-confident person I ever seen. He once in drunken state cried about how he never laid with a girl. I made him go to gym 5 years ago and now he has been in shape for over 3 good years.

He still isn't so attractive, but he is now in shape and really confident guy. Girls fucking fall for that. After all, girls will stop looking at your attractiveness after a certain point.

STOP doing this self conscious shit.

WORK OUT! YOU WILL FEEL BETTER EVERY SINGLE DAY!

CARE FOR YOURSELF! YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, GET SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE BUILT! YOU CAN STILL GET GIRLS I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH! AND WITH A WILLPOWER AND A DEDICATION YOU CAN DO THIS SHIT. SO SHUT UP AND DO IT.
>>
>>23912449
Another note. This will be very hypocritical but if you ever posted a picture under a rate thread, don't take it to heart. If you notice, it's mostly men that give bias rates. They'll give the average Chad a 7/10 when everyone knows he's a lot higher. Just avoid this site for a good chunk of time and find a way to socialize. If you lack friends, joining a gym or getting a part time job as a cashier will force you out of your comfort zone and learn slowly how to socialize more.
>>
if you are a 2 and trying to get laid with 7+s, your chances are very without charm, wit and money. trying aiming at your level.
>>
If you are bi - apps like Growlr and Chasabl are your friends. There are a lot of guys (including myself) who have the hots for Sam from GoT and think those kinds of guys are attractive. Grommr is a bit more active, but the Gainer scene can be a bit much and not for everyone. Being a chub or bear is common enough in the gay scene. A little confidence to get out there is really all you need.
>>
Post pictures of your butthole
>>
dont listen to these retards

finding a girl is like winning the lottery

just try not to think about it and focus on other things, there's no point in causing yourself emotional pain over something you can't fix
>>
>>23912449
Yeah but your friend went for the 4 chan wannabe hipster look and got some wannabe edgy fat slob as a girlfriend..
>>
its simple lower your standards. Thats the natural way of the world.
No one is too "ugly" to find a partner. But you clearly have nothing else going for you either wih your self pitying and putting pussy on a pedestal

my friends fiancee is really fat and ugly. She's probably a 4/10 and could maybe do slightly better. but from what she''s told me he is a really kind funny guy.
>>
>>23914539
and also what will catfishing get you in the end. I did it once in my teens on a chatroom and it ended with everyone finding out, and developing feelings for someone who didn't know the real me. We're good friends even now and dated for a while but I was lucky. A lot of people would feel really betrayed. And it remains my biggest regret
>>
>>23912401
Go to the gym and become and go bear mode you fat fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.