[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post about your previous encounters with anyone else that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: campfire.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
campfire.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
Post about your previous encounters with anyone else that was facilitated by /soc/

I've always wondered if /soc/ meetups ever actually go through

Bonus points if you have picture of said meetup
>>
i met up with this older guy i met on soc and i lost my virginity. it was actually pretty cool and we're still dating. another experience I've had was a creepy guy following me around on campus from /soc/ that called me by my online alias. I think it's pretty easy to hide skeletons in your closet (not literally...I'd hope) so it's always best to get to know someone before you meet them. It's always better to know too much than not enough.
>>
>>23911472
>following me around on campus from /soc/ that called me by my online alias

yikes, he just recognized you?
>>
File: ididmymakeuponthehighway.jpg (111 KB, 799x599) Image search: [Google]
ididmymakeuponthehighway.jpg
111 KB, 799x599
like 2-3 years ago, i met a guy off /soc/ that went to my college. it was weird as fuck and he wasn't mildly attractive.
we were on a side of a highway and he was trying to show me his swords in his mini van.
sorry if you're reading this.
>>
>>23911497
i forgot to note he bombarded me with a camera in my face... this photo ended up on FB too
>>
>>23911487
i made the mistake of telling him about some of my classes and yeah he recognized me. it was pretty creepy. it was pretty late on campus and there weren't as many people as i would have preferred around so it did spook me some
>>
I highly recommend not meeting up with anyone from 4chan if you're a girl.

That said, any 18+ girls wanna fuck in SE Michigan?
>>
>>23911497

When I as in university I reconised the girl I had a crush on posting in SMA, when I asked in the thread if it was her she deleted all her pictures in the thread and never posted again. I have never laughed so hard about how angry people got at me.
>>
Dated two people I met here. One was a LDR though so maybe it doesn't count. They were both pretty wild and ended poorly plus I was (still am but a little less so) pretty miserable then so who knows. I have pictures but I'm not going to post them because someone I know might see and it'd be another thing to do. I'm a twenty-one year old guy if that matters.
>>
I started a 4chan kik channel in my city and I moved in with one chill bro and his roommates and hang out with a few others. Separately I have fooled around with a few girls but honestly I meet a lot of assholes.
>>
>>23911462

I have had sex with 3-4 girls I met on /soc/. One I didn't have sex with (penetration at least) who I had the best orgasms of my life with anyway

Traveled a good distance a couple, which was probably a poor decision
>>
I met a guy from soc and we met up at the nearby university, went into one of the bathrooms and I gave him a blowjob, it was my first ever and I even let him cum down my throat, after that he asked if I have ever done this before, I guess it was a compliment.... I asked if we were still gonna talk and he assured me we would but then he turned into a ghost and now thanks to him I'm a glutton for cum
>>
>>23911514

spookiest thing that ever happened was when I started a thread on /b/ about faces of b and I got called out by my real name.

3spooky5me, havent posted a picture of me since
>>
Met 2 girls from /soc/ irl. One was really local, and she picked me up in the middle of the night one night and we got some sundaes from a local chain restaurant. Was fun, we texted a little bit more after and I was hoping we'd hang out again but we never did. I'm still not sure why given I didn't even spill any spaghetti.

The other was half the country away and I fell in love with her and it was a fucking nightmare. After some shit in the beginning, things got really good for a while (which is when she got to me), and we ended up meeting up and having an amazing time (save for one or two things). After she went back home, things were good but slowly deteriorated as she started being less into our relationship which led to her being a sack of shit who manipulated me and kept me miserable for the better part of a year. Which finally ended with her jumping back into the arms of her ex.

I tried being friends with her afterwards like a fucking beta, but shit was always tense because of our crappy history and after cutting the shitty girlfriend that came after her (who did nothing nearly as bad as the /soc/ girl and hated her guts) out of my life immediately following our breakup, I decided to cut the /soc/ girl out too since they were both incredibly bad for me to have in my life.

I still miss the /soc/ girl sometimes (though I'll never admit it, I wouldn't even be here posting this if I thought she was still lurking here), but my only regret about the decision is that I did it like a bitch and just stopped talking to her cold turkey out of the blue.

/blog

tl;dr the meme that /soc/ girls are fucking attention whoring psychosluts is fucking real and you should never date a girl from this degenerate board

>tfw you're only back here after a terrible experience with someone from /soc/, because you don't have many other options for curing your terminal loneliness

>>23911690
99% chance this is a dude, so don't get your hopes up anybody.
>>
>>23911860
>911860▶
>Met 2 girls from /soc/ irl. One was really local, and she
I up you 0.5%. 99.5% chance that is a dude! sorry to hear about your situation. /soc/ has some savory sluts tho. enjoy them while you can! these friggin store front captchas are killling me
>>
I used to frequent here a lot in like 2012, became very good friends with one guy, we still talk once in a while. Haven't met him in person yet, but we've skyped and send each other selfies and talk on the phone. Honestly one of my favorite people ever.
>>
>>23911875
Agree entirely with you bro. /soc/ girls are great for a good time, just terrible for anything beyond that because of how fucked they are in the head.

I just wish I'd have listened to the warnings posted here and not been such a naive faggot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.