[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship pet peeves thread. I don't mean hate against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Hieronymus_Bosch_056.jpg (495 KB, 2536x3077) Image search: [Google]
Hieronymus_Bosch_056.jpg
495 KB, 2536x3077
Relationship pet peeves thread.

I don't mean hate against any genre like
>hurr durr men/women are all whores
Just things you've experienced that really make you mad.
>>
>>23910536
I'll start:

I hate people who pretend to be something they are not at a beginning of a relationship only to reveal their true self is the exact opposite of what they previously lead on.
example :
>meet guy he was sweet, caring, made me feel wanted
>after a year he takes me for granted and doesn't care
>>
When girls say cute things as a joke like "aww that's so cute! Like me right!"

And if you don't say yeah or agree, they get pissed off. "Omg i cant believe you don't think I'm cute!"

Several exs have done this including my current gf.
>>
>>23910545
It was funny the first time when i generally really loved them and was all cutesy wootsy, but now it's just annoying.
>>
I just hate women.
>>
"Anon lets go out"
>Lets do the exact same thing all the time
>Lets never be real and grow up i just want to meme in my room all day
>Lets do this for 4 fucking years and then become full of rage and regret and leave you for someone else i will do the exact same fucking this with.
>>
>>23910755
Do you not think you could make strong suggestions to do other things? Days out? Walks? Sight seeing etc..
>>
>>23910801
those are normal things that you pretty much automatically do, wut. My goal is to find a girl who has similar career interests and be like fuckin bonie and clyde
>>
when she wants to rehash very simple things and act as if they're complex problems that need to be approached from 7 angles
>>
>>23910543
Well you're a faggot, did you actually expect someone to love you? Hahaha fucking kys looser.
>>
>>23910842
>hahaha lmao faggot le meme
jfc you really think people take you seriously
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.