[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fleshlight thread. Post cock with yours if you want to show fleshlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160610-181436.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160610-181436.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
Fleshlight thread. Post cock with yours if you want to show fleshlight play Kik me at jakedente post kiks if you want others to see yours too!
>>
>>23909932
Bumb of non shame
>>
>>23909932
>>23909932
>>
Girl here. I get off to videos of guys using toys. Even those weird half body masturbators. What's wrong with me
>>
>>23910360
I assume you imagine yourself in place of the toy?
Prognosis: you need a good fucking.
Either that or it's a domme/denial thing
>>
>>23910360
contact info? I can post my email if you want
>>
>>23910367
No. I don't think I imagine myself being fucked. I'm pretty submissive too. So no, not a domme. I usually lurk those toy threads in gif every now and then

>>23910372
Haha aw. Why? You wanna show me you fucking your toy?
>>
>>23910388
I figure you get off to it, so we could help each other out
>>
I have ten of these. Sox onas and four fleshlight sleeves. Never even consider recording myself doing anything with them...
>>23910360
The seed has been planted.
>>
>>23910360
Op here, Do you like my cock? Uncut or cut preferred?
>>
Fuck that's not
>>
>>23910388

Doesn't sound that strange. Maybe you're simply getting off to the idea of male pleasure. The act of giving my girlfriend pleasure or watching a video of a woman masturbating gets me aroused all the time.
>>
>>23909932
Which is better, Fleshlight or Onahole?
>>
I love toys. Check out my tumblr swedeindeed.tumblr.com
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.