[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this picture suitable for online dating? Would girls think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dangies1.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
dangies1.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
Is this picture suitable for online dating? Would girls think I look cool or idiotic? I'm working on scaffolding.

Could I change a filter or edit it in some way to look cooler?
>>
File: a certain friendly bee.jpg (127 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
a certain friendly bee.jpg
127 KB, 914x1091
I'm afraid you're gonna need to just bee urself.
>>
Dangies really hit the wall
>>
>>23909581
cut the top 20 percent out so you are center frame, it just looks like a wood ceiling
>>
>>23909581
not the best pic but i think you look very cute
not a girl though
>>
>>23909644
Thanks.

>>23909659
Ok.

>>23909728
What could I do to take a better pic?
>>
>>23909748
I'm afraid you've ignored a certain amicable flying insect
>>
also OP, your face has something in it that makes me like you
>>
>>23909588
Sorry little bee bee. I must have missed you.

>>23909759
Do you think females will think similarly?
>>
File: 1465591488162.png (432 KB, 636x573) Image search: [Google]
1465591488162.png
432 KB, 636x573
>>23909748
I have a lot of tips on taking a better pic but I'm afraid to sound like i'm getting into too much detail.

anyway, i've heard that in some bulshit study they concluded that girls, when looking at photos, prefer guys that don't smile a lot. but you could try hinting at a smile, something not too obvious.

I would also take a pic in landscape mode as having some free space on the sides isn't as damaging as having free space on top

I would also use a diferent camera. It seems like you're using the front camera of your phone (which apears to be kinda bad). Idealy you want to fill more of the picture with your face, but with those cameras (which are more wide angle) your facial features will be distorded and it won't be too flatering. You can borrow someone else's phone, or camera if you need to. The problem is that the picture is very grainy, we can't see any details on your face, the colors are washed out (it looks like you have blue eyes, if you do it should be very visible as it is something that people like) and there's also lot's of flare.

as far as editing goes I'm not really good at photoshop, I tried making your features more visible but it kinda looked like you had makeup or something so i backed off on that. I hope you get the picture of what I mean but the only way to fix this is by taking a better pic, not by editing.
>>
>>23910045
A not so forced smile would make everything so much better
>>
Yeah 8ts okay.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.