[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post ya dark circles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: WIN_20160609_16_18_14_Pro.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160609_16_18_14_Pro.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
post ya dark circles
>>
>>23904877
how rude
>>
File: WIN_20160603_14_12_09_Pro.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160603_14_12_09_Pro.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
bampu

I know this thread can work
>>
you look sick
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 750x1334
Not as bad as Urs op
>>
>>23906498
The heck, are you wearing concealer on one side?
>>
File: WIN_20160610_01_59_21_Pro.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160610_01_59_21_Pro.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>23906896

Golly gosh, I am a baker, I wake up at 1-3AM every morning, get 4 hours sleep 5 days a week and I still can't match that! How can you do it?
>>
>>23906498
so qt. cartilage piercings??
>>
>>23906907

It's a genetic deformity, don't be too jealous.
>>
I sleep 3 hours a day and don't get dark circles at all : ^)
>>
>>23906922

Is it? What exact "genetic deformity" do you know? Have you had it forever? I like it, I think you look like a qt.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x1136
Forever tired
>>
>>23906930

ikr? I barely get them by the fifth day, but they clear up so fast. I love the sleep look, wish I could keep it.
>>
>>23906960
I actually enjoy that I always look full of energy, since I am.
3 hours a day are usually enough sleep for me.
On Weekends I sometimes end up sleeping like 6-12 hours, but that's it.
>>
>>23906954
You're too damn cute
>>
>>23906972

Yeah, I'm the same, but it happened slowly, over the last 3 years of my apprenticeship I've slowly worked my way from 7 hours a night to 4, but a few nights I've been doing 3 but I need caffeine if I'm doing 3 hours still to work an 8 hour shift.

And pksh, 'sif, sleepy look is best look.
>>
>>23906992
oi. You and I are really similar in that regard.

>Yeah, I'm the same, but it happened slowly, over the last 3 years of my apprenticeship I've slowly worked my way from 7 hours a night to 4, but a few nights I've been doing 3 but I need caffeine if I'm doing 3 hours

this applies to me too.
All of it.

Though I don't really end up doing anything at work, and I'm just about finished. 1 Week to go.
>>
>>23906982
aw shucks, anon
this thread is full of cute sleepy people
>>
>>23906999
Hah definitely! If you're bored and like to talk more, would love to chat if interested.
>>
>>23906997

Oi dude, shut up, for real. I finished my apprenticeship last month, I was supposed to quit on the 12th of May, but I stayed to help train a new apprentice, I was supposed to finish in 2 days but the new apprentice quit so I am working weekends for the next 2 weeks to help ease pressure before my lease ends and I move home.

So we're both finishing work within a week of each other too, only difference is I work non-stop for my whole shift :p
>>
>>23907035
Where're you from that you have apprenticeships?
I'm from Switzerland.
>>
>>23907011
I'm more tired than anything but I'll be around soc for a while, not giving out any contact info though sorry
>>
>>23907043

Australia, mate, all trades have apprenticeships here. It's an annoying system but it has its pros and cons.
>>
>>23907076
Well, Switzerland's system is kind of dank.
Either you go to school for 12 years and go straight to uni, or go do an apprenticeship for 2-4 years (depending on which trade) after 9 years of school.
During the apprenticeship you can also acquire the diploma you need to go to uni.
My apprenticeship was 4 years (electronics engineering), so basically, for 1 more year of effort, I already got:
-Paid for 4 years
-4 years of work experience
Now I'll have to serve my mandatory military service starting in July, and after that I'll go to uni to study electronics engineering more - and when I have my bachelors, I'll probably move up to the ETH Zurich to get my masters.
All planned out breh.
>>
>>23907098
Oh, and, of course, my apprenticeship also enables me to work in the field for a good wage while going to uni too, which is a really nice added bonus.
I already have a contract laid out for 60% work (uni is part-time 50%, it's laid out that way to allow working alongside uni) that'll net me 3200CHF (around the same in USD) per month.
Again, with that, Uni takes one more year, 4 instead of 3 for bachelors'. But worth it. Work experience + money.
>>
>>23907098

Yeah, Australia's system is almost exactly like that, but you have to drop out of school in order to work as a Full Time apprentice, otherwise you can do a School based apprenticeship in which you still go to school, and finish all the way to year 12 but you also work 2 days a week at your trade.

Biggest problem with apprentices here is you get less than minimum wage for 2 years, then your pay goes up way more for year 3 and then higher when you qualify. So most employers will put a kid on for 3 years and then dump him for a new cheaper kid when they get qualified. So you struggle to live for 2 years and then when you're finally getting on your feet from that you're kicked to the curb. I'm lucky my boss is desperate to keep me, but I do have to move on.

How is the mandatory military service? Do you agree with it? I always argue against it here because it seems too expensive to train people who are just going to leave anyway.
>>
>>23907117
Well, you do go to school normally here during apprenticeships.
Normally 3-4 days in the trade, 1-2 school, one of those days for the trade.
If you're doing "berufsmatura"(which allows you to go to uni), you get a full school day of 'normal school' a week - in my case it replaces the day 2 I'd normally have that would just be math, general education and english classes, since you need that in electronics engineering anyways.

As for military service, while I'm kind of irked I have to do it, since it takes a whole year out of my life, I wholly get the purpose and fully support the system.
Switzerland is an independent country that is not even part of NATO, so we need to be able to defend ourselves, SHOULD we be attacked.
Every person that's trained in the military could be drafted in case Switzerland gets into a (defensive) war until they're around 35.
That's how a militia army works.
In any case, I'll just end up being an army electronics engineer, since it's something direly needed, and something I'm educated in.
So I'll not be in danger either way - unless I'd have to fix the electronics systems of a tank mid-battle during war. lel.
>>
Hng
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.