[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about sex(ting)! What does /soc/ love and hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sexting.jpg (59 KB, 592x800) Image search: [Google]
sexting.jpg
59 KB, 592x800
Let's talk about sex(ting)!

What does /soc/ love and hate most about sexting?

How do you feel when you send nudes?

How do you feel when you receive them?

What role does sexting play in your relationships, your hookups and your life?

Let's get it all out there, people

Caring is sharing
>>
I feel fucking great sending dick pics
>>
>>23903372
I adore it, its especially fun to receive anyd send dirty text when I'm at work.
Makes it even naughtier
>>
>>23903372
>What does /soc/ love and hate most about sexting?
Finding that one person who's active and engaged, hot as shit and thinks the same of you. All the other people you meet looking for them.
>How do you feel when you send nudes?
I enjoy it. I think I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist. I get compliments sometimes that really help pick me up.
>How do you feel when you receive them?
Depends. From a dude, it's meh, at least he's enjoying himself. From a chick, it's fuck yeah tits. The best is when I don't even have to ask and I get them out of the blue.
>What role does sexting play in your relationships, your hookups and your life? This presupposes that I have any of those things
>>
I can never find anyone to sext with..
>>
Not knowing if they are who they say they are not to mention the tease
Excited I love to please so if it makes them happy it does me too
Nice
Not a whole hell of a lot since it wasn't big in the early 2000s but as for now it's quite fun I love sharing pics and trading as does the wife she loves chasing women with me
>>
Bump for interest
>>
I'm not good at sexting or phone sex. It's just weird to me. I've got asshamburgers though so it makes more sense for me not to understand it.
>>
Well I for one love sexting. Something about the other person knowing that I'm jerking off and actually encouraging me to finish makes me so extremely horny. The only problem is that once I'm in the sexting mindset I can't return to normal conversation until I cum.

Its one of my favorite things.

>tfw she types "are you ready to cum yet"
>>
Let's talk about sex(ting)!

>love making a girl so wet with only my words
>hate unimaginative partners
>fine, no problem with it

>love it

>not much, I'm a good dirty talker with a hung cock and a lot of kinks so I wish I had a few girls to sext but i havent put myself out there much lately
>>
>>23903372
My boyfriend and me first thought it was just silly and we both agreed that it would be awkward.

Then the next day we did it anyway.
Was a lot of fun though he felt regret afterwards. We turned it down a notch since and he got more comfortable with it. Like to tease him sometimes with messages because I know he will get a boner.

Also it's basically the closest thing we can do at the moment anyway, since we are so far apart.

No nudes though.
>>
bumpity
>>
i really think sexting is so hot but i have nobody to do it with and i really wish i did im not looking for a relationship though just someone to have some fun with im 19/male
>>
>>23903372
sexting is alright esp if you can't hook up for whatever reason. i generally only full out sext with people who are out of town, though i used to love sending random nudes to guys i was seeing as a tease basically. what i hate about it is that isn't not that sexually satisfying for me at all, and my biggest pet peeve is when a guy wants you to keep sending him nudes but he's not participating at all (talking dirty to you, sending stuff back, etc). i do it more for the positive attention than for sexual reasons. sending someone a delicious nude and getting some wild response about how much it turned them on is a great confidence boost, but getting ignored/generic response makes me feel indignant lol so it depends. i'm super flattered when people send me nudes, anything else depends on the person sending them - some guys are really good at them and being sexy in a physical way, some guys try too hard and look silly but adorable.
>>
Dont get me wrong, sexting is great, especially know that you could fuck that person in person if you wanted. The only issue is the physical distance that keeps you separated. Close the gap, and sexting is great.

And i love the feeling of sending that risky text or that risky picture that makes you hide your phone when youre the only one in the room. Fuck. Yes. Pics help tremendously that way you can actually picture shit rather than playing a guessing game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.