[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone in Oklahoma in desperate need of human interaction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Anyone in Oklahoma in desperate need of human interaction?
>>
>>23902961
Hour northeast of Tulsa here.
>>
>>23902961
OKC/Moore area.
>>
any females interested in seeing if we have anything in common for a relationship?
>>
>>23902970
>>23902974
What are some major things about you?
>>
>>23902976
Please respond.
>>
File: 1463606209772.jpg (425 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463606209772.jpg
425 KB, 800x1000
>>23902976
Female, kindaaweebshit/vidya, likes firearms and camping.

You?
>>
>>23902976
I'm not >>23902970, our ID's just happened to look really similar.

Anyway, I'm in the Edmond area and I'm a high school senior. I'm a white guy, about 6'0 and still growing, a little chubby, and a red head. I'm a hopeless romantic and a virgin. I want to go to college for computer science, maybe specialize in systems administration or cybersecurity. I like a wide variety of music, but I really love synthwave stuff like Carpenter Brut, Mega Drive, M|O|O|N, etc. I also play bass as a hobby.
>>
>>23903006
Edmond is such a nice place.
>>
>>23903006
What's your skype you sound great other than kind of sounding under 18. Computer science is cute, what do you like hobby wise?
>>
>>23903010
Yeah, it's a bubble of suburban leisure. I really want to move to Seattle or Portland. The climate and culture there would just fit me a lot better.

I also must say that I find history very interesting. I'm not much of a gun person, but I could see myself owning a lot of historically significant guns.
>>
>>23903018
Nothing wrong with that, that's pretty awesome. I know a few people from both those places that moved to OKC, they wanna move back, lmao. I plan to move to South Dakota to get away from people here and buy my own land but, Oklahoma is dirt cheap when it comes to everything. Not very interested in the big city sorta thing, though.

I collect a lot of military surplus stuff, so I can understand.
>>
>>23903013
My skype is Kek_Kats. Hobby wise? I like movies that have a deeper layer of meaning such as The Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction. I also like oldies such as The Day The Earth Stood Still and The Treasure of The Sierra Madre. I like building PC's, and the battlestation thing. Like I said, I play bass and am trying to get into MIDI so I can make synthwave type stuff. I like comic books, and have a small collection of spiderman comics. I also read a fair amount. I'd be real into someone who can introduce me into more active hobbies, but not necessarily force them on me.
>>
File: koto.gif (1022 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
koto.gif
1022 KB, 480x360
>>23903013
If there's like multiple people with a username similar to mine, this is the pic I have >>23903034
>>
>>23903069
Koto!
>>
>>23903098
Yep yep, I love animes like Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>23903112
That's some pretty old (but, awesome) anime! Great tastes.

I'm talking to somebody over in the weeb thread about Monster and Steins;gate. Do you like any vidya, perhaps?
>>
>>23903139
Of course, I like a fair share of vidya. Two of my favorite games are Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. That's actually where I discovered synthwave music. Otherwise, I have a pretty wide taste. Some favorites include FTL, Torchlihgt II, Civ V, XCOM EU, The Secret of Monkey Island, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Doom (the original), Wolf 3D, Bioshock, Borderlands 2, Legend of Grimrock, Fallout, etc.
>>
File: 1462351294883.png (573 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
1462351294883.png
573 KB, 600x666
>>23903152
Do you have a Discord? I'm not really seeking a relationship but, it's nice to have people with similar interests that are near by. I've made a few good friends from /k/ and /soc/.

Awesome list btw, not my cup of tea but, I'm really about survival games online nowadays, like DayZ. I've always adored the Hotline Miami soundtrack though.
>>
>>23903203
Sure thing, it's Kek_Kats
>>
>>23903013
Wonder where they disappeared to. Never got a skype request from them. :/
>>
Guy in Moore here. Skype is woodbetweenworlds if anyone is bored and needs someone to talk to.
>>
Hello all 405 residents! How is your day going?
29/M/Bi here
Hit me up

Kik: Baldbeardedbear
>>
>>23903232
Sorry I went to bed. I'm adding you now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.