[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Even if you gain the courage to talk to women you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 8e8.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8 KB, 509x619
>Even if you gain the courage to talk to women you'd be that guy that women say, ' why is it only ugly men that hit on me?'
>>
>get called cute but still get treated like an abomination
>>
Stop being cute and just be an abomination.
>>
>>23901935
Well I mean which is true tho
>>
>>23901875
I bet you aren't even ugly. So many of you guys have the lowest self-esteem possible. It amazes me that even on /fit/, a large majority of guys there with the most beautiful bodies feel like this.
>>
>>23901875
You can stop being ugly.
>>
>>23902162
A turd covered in glitter and jewels is still a turd.
>>
>>23902037
are you realy this clueless herp derp?

/fit is full of closet fags who wanna see shirtless guys so they can dole out "fitness tips"
>>
So what

Stop being a pussy and start getting out there

The reason "ugly" people exsist is cause they remain in the gene pool. So get out there and keep that shit going.
>>
File: 1465265065981.jpg (47 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
1465265065981.jpg
47 KB, 650x433
>>23901875
>idnktfb
>>
If i lost weight I'd be a little bit above average but until then, no confidence and low self esteem.

Op on the other hand is probably just a decent looking mofo with no personality which equates to low sel esteem. I hate these threads and the "am i ugly /soc/?" threads as well
>>
>>23902258

Unless they post it incessantly for weeks they probably are genuinely unsure and insecure.

I've gone through a lot of changes to get where I am and it's hard to tell exactly when you go from that fat awkward looking guy to that average sized normal looking guy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.