[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to meet a guy on craigslist and fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: computerdeskhardon.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
computerdeskhardon.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
What's the best way to meet a guy on craigslist and fuck?

I have zero experience with this shit.

This will be my first time with a man. I fooled around with friends when I was like 10, but this isn't quite the same. Help a dude out?
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>23901731
Find a guy you wanna fuck and send pics and stats. That's about it. If he doesn't respond within a day or two, move on and try a different guy. There's a shitload of flakes and a lot of people are usually looking for something incredibly specific, just a heads up.
>>
I am actually having a problem with this.

I am a bottom and looking for some guys to fuck me, they always reply, but stop at some point.

usually I put my stats and picture in the ad, they go "Are you okay with ours", send photo and ask for location. I tell them come here, and here, and they just go
>oh shit it is too late, maybe another time
>oh that is so far, sorry
or they just straight up don't reply.
>>
Create the ad. Don't bother responding. You'll rarely find anything decent by just responding

Include your location, as well as whether or not you can host in your ad.

Be specific with what you're looking for

Be patient and don't bother with the mouth breathers who can't send an email with more than one fucking word. The only people who do this are the kinds of guys with double digit IQs who can't comprehend basic instructions to save their lives.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.