[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else interested in singing on skype? >ASL >do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 394x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 394x308
Is anyone else interested in singing on skype?

>ASL
>do you like singing or being sung to?
>songs you like singing
>preferences are far as who sings to you and what they sing to you (if any)
>any additional information you feel is necessary
>contact info

(If gender or location matters to you, feel free to mention that)
>>
b-bump
>>
this is actually a pretty cool idea/thread

>ASL
NAH
>do you like singing or being sung to?
being sung to doesn't sound enticing, but i've never had it done, so idk
i like singing a lot, but just along with the music, by myself. i'm not a good singer, but i think i do a decent job of sounding like the music i listen to
>songs you like singing
anything i listen to, but mostly 90's and 2000's indie rock
>preferences are far as who sings to you and what they sing to you (if any)
i'm a lonely bastard, so i guess a girl with a sweet, genuine voice singing lullabyes or something soft would be nice
but a guy with a guitar and lots of personality/uniqueness in his voice would be cool too
>any additional information you feel is necessary
music is the most amazing thing i've encountered and connected with in my short life
>contact info
ofni tcatnoc<
>>
>>23898962
why'd i even bother writing this stupid post on this stupid site that's filled with dicks and assholes posting dicks and assholes
>>
>>23897476
Just curious, are you the person who asked for my skype so I can serenade you on the vocaroo thread? Lol
>>
M 18 I like singing but I cant sing. Am pretty funny to talk to. Add me on kik because I gotta make skype. Xmatic4
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.