[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've started a Telegram group for runners, people inter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
I've started a Telegram group for runners, people interested in starting to run, and all other off-topic discussions. Come hang out with us.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/DTC05D9kQ8XcOqzn5p2G-w
>>
Im more of a sprinter
>>
>>>/sp/

also, you're still the only one using telegram
>>
>>23894063
Discovered telegram on accident and it doesn't seem to be bad so I'm not sure what the hate is all about. It honestly works. Any suggestions for other 'similar' applications that more people use?

>/sp/
That is sports, correct but social interaction is /soc?
>>
File: telegram.jpg (78 KB, 540x753) Image search: [Google]
telegram.jpg
78 KB, 540x753
Cross platformed [excuse my slang]
It's simple
Has encrypted chat
Has capabilities for a functional messaging application
>>
>>23894083
And stickers!
>>
>>23894059
That's still running. Even if your body looks different than the hungry skeletons at the Olympics.
>>
>>23894071
Because

>muh kik

Enjoy having your group get raided with cp and other nonsense. At least since Telegram's not completely anonymous that shit don't fly.
>>
>>23894130
Good point, and yes not every sperg knows or has capabilities to aquire unlimited phone numbers to create accounts.

I don't use Kik, it doesn't seem to be professional.
>>
>>23894140
It's garbage, and I have no idea why it's popular to begin with outside of sketchy messaging. The only anons vehemently against it are poorfags.
>>
>>23894002
I am a little overweight. Will you help me get started? Never had telegram either.
>>
>>23894677
Of course we will. As soon as your feet hit the pavement you're a runner. And Telegram is so easy to download and register for.
>>
I like running but some times my knees and legs in general hurts
what i´m doing wrong?
>>
>>23894846
Not stretch? Not taking proper rest days?
>>
>>23894718
Sign me up!
>>
>>23894931
It can be, i´m amateur i´m not a pro and i don´t know ho to strectch properly can you tell me how?
>>
>>23895129
>>
>>23895151
Thanks i´ll try that
>>
>>23895174
No problem, mate. Join us too for motivation.
>>
what do you all average in time per mile?
>>
I haven't been on this board in a while.
>>23896434

I do 2 or 3 miles a day if I feel well enough. I don't have a telegram yet but am interested in joining.
>>
>>23896646
I average an hour to half an hour. I thought I posted that.
>>
>>23896646
Give us a try. We're open to everyone.
>>
>>23896687 will try it out, I'm eager to talk about similar interests.
>>
I come here to pray on camwhores and I've never seen anything like this before. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>23895151
Also going to try this when I get home, feel like my stretches aren't really working out as many parts of my body as I need.
>>
>>23899512
Stretches are really meant to "work out", just prepare you for the actual intense physical activity. Like allowing oil to circulate through an engine before taking off.
>>
>>23899664
Expanding on this, the reason you might be hurting is just because you're out of shape. The aches never really go away if you're faithful to your regimen. You grow to love them.
>>
Bumps
>>
Did I get kicked?
>>
Answer me gawd dammit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.