[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating thread Post stories, fantasies, experiences. Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_nlo2j9SKGB1rx0n4ao1_1280.jpg (125 KB, 878x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlo2j9SKGB1rx0n4ao1_1280.jpg
125 KB, 878x1280
Cheating thread

Post stories, fantasies, experiences. Have you ever cheated? Has someone ever cheated with you?
>>
>>23886074
Male here. Always wanted to have a married man let me fill his wife up as he watches. Also wouldn't mind pigroasting, always a fantasy I'm still waiting for.
>>
>>23886093
Same here, that'd be hot. He wouldn't necessarily have to be watching though. Or even aware!
>>
>>23886093
If you're any kind of normal, and even decent looking you would be able to fill that fantasy on CL pretty easily.
>>
>>23886438
Eh. Not too hard to find couples looking for another guy but most of them want to do it with protection.
>>
>>23886438
I actually am, but CL has been no luck for me sadly. I've tried, mostly spam not even real ppl.
>>
>>23886074
3 year relationship girlfriend cheated on me a year ago, I felt like shit. Then she was trying to hook up again with me while she was with her new boyfriend. I could do it but I didn't because I didn't wanted to make him feel what I felt at that time. Cheating in my own perspective is the worst you can do to your partner. If you want to be with someone else, you just need to brake up with that person and that's it, you have open road to do whatever the fuck you want.

>inb4 you are just salty lol kill yourself faggot
>>
>>23886603
I agree man, nothing makes me worse then hearing of cheating its not sexy/hot just fucking end it and move on if you are thinking about it
>>
>>23886603
>>23886674
For some people, the taboo is part of the allure.
>>
>>23886603
That's how females are now a days sadly, you're a smart man for not doing so. It's an awful experience to go through being cheated on, took a year for my high school gf who cheated on me in fresh year in college. But it's life, i accepted to be single until i can actually trust a loyal/truthful woman. Just living the single life till then!
>>
File: B3.jpg (45 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
B3.jpg
45 KB, 960x960
My friend and her partner wanted a threesome so they chose me, after that Ive had sex with the partner 3 times without my friend knowing
>>
The last three girls I've fucked all had boyfriends/husbands.

I love giving them the pleasure they aren't receiving.
>>
>>23887239
I hate you, but also want to fuck you
>>
I've been cheated on, and cheated on my (now) wife.

We were both going through hell for it emotionally, and at times blamed each other for all the shit we put each other and ourselves through.

I came clean to her, then she did the same for me. Since then, we sort of gave up on monogamy. Not, like a legit open relationship, where we seek out people to fuck or something. But if something happens, it happens. Just be honest and upfront and move on.

Funny enough - I haven't stepped out since and we've never been happier.
>>
>>23887378
You know, I get that a lot.

I wish I could say I feel bad about it but I don't. I love being that temptation.
>>
Fantasy:

It all starts with me hooking up with this chubby redhead. Really kind of out of my league if she wasn't chubby. We dig each other and hook up a few times, and it just progresses into an actual relationship. Months down the line, my libido dies from complacency. Hers does not. She tries to bring it all back to life, but eventually, she ends up cheating on me. Feels guilty as hell about it. So she's super nice to me until she ends up straying again. I'm very considerate, and appreciative when she dotes on me out of guilt. Our relationship is fine but 99% sexless now, and she's getting drilled on the regular by guys,and she's developing a taste for big dick. now, even when we fuck, she isn't satisfied even though she pretends to be because she wants me to be happy. But now she's an insatiable slut for fat cocks. I catch her, but nothing comes of it, and the power in our relationship shifts out of balance, and now she's the one in charge. She starts being way more open and adventurous, takes up smoking, drinking, smoking weed. Brings guys home all the time. She's getting trashier, and dragging me down with her.
>>
So I hadn't had sex in over a year because I just didn't find anyone fit enough or I always found myself awkward as fuck around people. I have a boyfriend now and we've been seeing each other for 5 months now. We haven't slept together.

My manager kissed me one day. Full on, closed the privacy door, and made out with me. Hes married. Happily, I thought. Its one of those things where youre in a good relationship but you still cheat because its human or soemthing. Idk, Im young and dumb.
It has escalated into way more than just that. Care to know?
>>
>>23888323
Ill continue anyway because frankly, Ive been dying to tell someone about it.
I jokingly offered him a blow job (everyone at the office jokes around like it, it was kind of a normal thing) but we were alone and he grew increasingly flustered by the thought. So the next night I stopped by and he walked me to my car where I sucked him off. He ate me out and it was fucking awesome and then he fucked me in one of the party rooms. Ive shagged him in more ways this past month than I have anybof my serious boyfriends in the past three years.
If youre wondering about the guy Im seeing, we were just dating and we had a vague talk about exclusivity. I later found out that he thought I had been dating multiple guys ("youre just so pretty I cant imagine youd be single ever") so he was okay with the thought. He still doesnt know. We're a lot more close now and mgr is leaving town anyway.
>>
>>23888352
I still wonder why all this even happened. He took a big risk screwing one of his employees, we're pretty up there in the corporate ladder and Ive watched people get kicked off for fraternization. We werent as platonically intimate as I was with other managers so I dont know how he couldve known that a) I was as attarcted to him as he was and b) that I would be soooooo neutral about the situation. I could easily have been crazy bitch and fucked everything up for him.
I guess I just dont know how mustresses work haha. I didnt want anything from him except the attention as well as the affection. It was alittle more than meaningless sex. Idk, it was a nice chapter in my life
>>
>>23888322
I can be that chubby redhead. Let me destroy your life.
>>
>>23887239
I like fucking dudes like you, bbc here
>>
My boyfriend is too vanilla, and way too attached to me for me to just let him go. I'm basically his only friend, I took his virginity, etc.

Always was sort of an attention whore. I love showing off my body. It started out with dirty talking and taking videos and pictures for guys with my kinks or fetishes. Then I made a fetlife and met up with a few guys on there. Could've been more but I'm shy. I roleplay daddy and daughter with one of my partners and just last night, he asked if uncle could join. It'd be my first threesome. I feel super slutty right now.
>>
>>23888439
kik or skype?
>>
>>23888457
holy fuck dude

plz destroy my life as well
>>
>>23888439
Where and how can i get in line for this please
>>
Literally once.

My relationship was failing, it was senior year of high school, and two girls I was good friends with offered me a threesome at a pool party.

One was thick as hell, the other was tiny and cute, both were really fucking pretty and had that pool water and chlorine smell to them. We were alone downstairs and they started changing out of their bathing suits with me in the room. I already had wanted to fuck these girls for literally years, so my blood was boiling and I gave in.
>>
>>23888464
Hah. I have both.

>>23888475
Could possibly be arranged.

>>23888481
Hm. I don't know...
>>
>>23888518
well, let me know how i can start the process.
>>
>>23888518
conradbhart on kik.
>>
>>23888519
I have an application you could fill out.
>>
>>23888528
got my pen ready
>>
>>23888537
You're so eager that I might just send you a message on kik.
>>
>>23888544
Thanks! And that would be pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>23888518
Please? is there anything i can do?
>>
>>23888529
Is your profile picture srs
>>
>>23888570
The old man or Donald Trump? Because no. No it isn't. It's for shiggles.
>>
I was with a girl for about seven years. sometimes would fantasize about threesomes or having sex with another woman. I had a few opportunities to cheat but would never really commit.

Started a new job and had an attractive boss. we start chatting and shortly after exchanged numbers.

we started texting later that evening. One thing led to another and I ended up in her back yard crawling through her garage window in the early hours of the morning. I started making out with her and slowly pulled off her pants and started eating her pussy. (Delicious btw)

She sucked me off and swallowed my load (ALL OF IT) and then told me that she knows I have a girlfriend. I had the oh shit look on my face at this point.

She said that she didn't care but as long as my girlfriend didnt come knocking on her front door. and that I save her name as something completely different in my phone.

I obviously agreed and we fucked about 4 more times in that garage through out the next few weeks. Even once in our stockroom while we worked an overnight shift.

I began feeling a bit guilty but then heard that she was moving away. we had sex one more time and went about our lives like nothing had ever happened. we still text every now and then but fortunately i'm dingle and no longer have to worry about hiding my sexual encounters with a significant other,
>>
>>23886074
I had a long-term gf for quite a few years and did the ethical thing and never cheated on her or even came close. Then when things deteriorated between us, she started accusing me of cheating. Was completely wrong and pissed me off immensely. I'd spent years depriving myself of sexual opportunities only for her to turn around and make it seem I was some philanderer.

So after that, I decided "fuck it, I'm just going to get away with what I can and not deprive myself of pleasure." It's pretty easy to get away with stuff, if you want. The safest way to meet people is craigslist or reddit. OK Cupid or Tinder aren't really options.

I've fucked several married women this way. There are three female friends whom I think of as lovers. We'll fuck whenever the opportunity arises, regardless of their status or mine. Everyone else thinks we're "just friends" who meet and talk over coffee occasionally.

And whenever my gf pisses me off, I'm happy to go find someone new to fuck. It releases my frustrations and makes me treat her better. Sometimes I feel a bit like Don Draper, but with less self-destructiveness. For me, a really good night out can involve a few drinks, meeting a new, sexy woman, seducing her, fucking her, and then feeling pretty good about myself the next morning.

The only real risk is if someone hired a private investigator (my tricks could be caught if I was tailed full time), if I caught an STD (which I never have, because I practice safe sex and don't sleep with trashy sluts), or if my phone records were thoroughly scrutinized. Quite often, women who want attention can't resist flaunting their body and ask for a phone number so as to send nudes. I'm willing to take this small risk, as it increases my chances of sex a lot. Otherwise, I just keep everything on a pseudonymous email account that I use only for sex.

The result of all this is that I have a good relationship and also feel that I've explored my sexuality pretty thoroughly.
>>
I've never really cheated before
I simply ask. Y boyfriend if I can sleep with someone
If he agrees I go after them
If not I stop and respect his wishes
We have had threesomes before
It's a really open and honest relationship
And it's not like he doesn't please me
He is amazing in bed.
I'm just always horny and when he is at work I'll even wait for him to get home, ill be tied up and he will fuck me non stop

His sex drive is so much more lower than mine
I can date his every desire
But he has trouble with mine

We have toys galore
Cock sleeves fleshlights Dildo vibrators
I even go in public with a vibrating bullet inside of me and he holds the button and will make it vibrate whenever he wants

I guess I'm just a nymphomaniac
*shrugs* honesty really works and keeps you from cheating
>>
>>23889213
A sample story:
>Be me, in a relationship with a hot woman
>Get a little bored sometimes, so peruse craigslist
>Someone posts something smart full of literary allusion
>Start chatting and she's really great
>She's a student at a top university, a successful poet, has artists as parents
>Wants to be submissive, be tied up, fucked hard
>Starts sending me hot nudes
>I'm ok with this
>Go out for dinner with her
>Tell gf I'm having drinks with friends
>Dinner goes really well and she invites me back to her place
>I can't because I have to get back to gf. Give another excuse about travel distances and an early start
>She's kinky and horny, so we go to a park near the restaurant
>She gives me a bj and lets me explore
>Go back to gf and fuck her hard because excited
>Two days later new woman texts me nudes and says she's lying in bed feeling horny
>I go over and give her hard sex all afternoon with bdsm twists
>She fucking loves it and we agree we'll do it again

This just happened a few days ago. I have no problem whatsoever with this, though Christians and moralfags will say I'm the spawn of Satan. Fuck them. Also, humans aren't really built for strict monogamy. Everyone has multiple attractions.
>>
>>23889225
I can see this changing in a few years so that you simple act on your desires if your bf isn't fulfilling them. Sounds like you have a fantastic libido. Craigslist would work well if you're in a bigger center. And I can't help thinking that if your bf is ok with you playing, then he might not have the confidence and self-assurance that you really want (and which often translates into a more powerful libido).
>>
>>23889228

>I have no problem whatsoever with this, though Christians and moralfags will say I'm the spawn of Satan. Fuck them. Also, humans aren't really built for strict monogamy. Everyone has multiple attractions.

It's a natural psychological response to rationalize and justify your own immoral actions. Your logic here only works if you apply it to your girlfriend. Let's say she lied to you, snuck out and sucked and fucked some random guy she met off the internet, and you somehow found out about it.

If your reaction to that would be, "No biggie; humans aren't build for monogamy. Everyone has multiple attractions." then your reasoning is fine.

On the other hand, if you would be jealous, angry, hurt, or any combination of the three, then you're completely full of shit and performing mental gymnastics to avoid admitting to yourself that you did a terrible thing.
>>
really thinking about cheating on my gf, been together almost 4 years, but her sexual drive has gone way down, I have super-high sex drive and like to have sex for long periods, she cums quick and says my dick hurts half the time before I can finish.
>>
>>23889386
Thanks, anon. This is roughly what I expected. based on the number of married women I've fucked, I think it's a challenge for a woman to stay faithful and monogamous. My approach is to keep a close eye on mine, mostly so I don't get STDs in her carelessness and not as a question of morality. And I agree with your first explanation. I don't think it's a biggie to fuck another person. It's a way we can deal with our enimal impulses. They're part of what make us who we are and it's healthier to act on them than to suppress them (as most religious groups argue should be the case). What's your position, anon?
>>
Oh boy, where to begin?

Married for 4 years, together for 11. She was my first, the mother of my kids. Bad sex, I want more, she wants less. She has low libido, I have high.

Finally got the balls to find a hookup, got my dick sucked by a girl that wanted to fuck but couldn't get myself to it. Backed out, never heard from her since.

A few weeks later I said fuck it, and found a new target (being handsome pays off I guess).
Didn't tell her I was married, fucked her for an entire afternoon.
Came clean about being married the next day or a day after that, because I really liked her and didn't feel like lying to her (she was a hotwife, married but I cucked the dude and he was more than OK with that) they broke contact because lies aren't cool okay?

Felt bad for ages because I fucked up a REALLY sweet deal with this girl, I'm so stupid. She was a unicorn and I had her. Oh well.

Found a new slut, literally a slut, did more guys and girls I can count on any limb on my body. She gave me head but we didn't have time to fuck, then we drifted apart. Ohwell, maybe for the best.

A few weeks after we drifted apart I met a woman, same situation as me, no sex because the husband is a deadbeat that doesn't initiate. We talked about running away together (lol, we hadn't even met) and it was a very emotional affair. Things ended, for the best. She was crazy.

Been looking for new AP's ever since. I finally made the switch to tinder with an anonymous, very clear profile of what I'm looking for. Currently have 3 potential fucks (I have a date with two of them next week, one is already a confirmed fuckdate).

Worst part is, I had amazing sex with my wife yesterday. Best I had with her in ages. Makes me feel bad about cheating next week, but I know that I'll regret it if I cancel the dates.

If any guys out there need any tips with Tinder, I'd gladly share them. Fuck me it's easy getting a hit, even with a profile that says you are in a relationship.
>>
>>23889490

My position is that if you feel like you need to hide it from your partner - because it would hurt or upset them - then it's wrong of you to do it.

If you're fucking another person and your partner is 1. aware of it and 2. has no qualms with it, I don't see the problem.

With that said, you should never be dating someone and feel like you have to keep an eye on them, no matter what the reason. Spying on your partner is just a sign of your own insecurity, no matter whether it's justified or not. Also, if they find out you're keeping tabs on them, it will only push them away from you

Basically, it all just boils down to honesty vs. dishonesty. Be honest with your partner and most importantly of all, with yourself. The more you both practice this, the more you can trust them not to fuck around behind your back.
>>
I've been with my girl for about 2 years. She was my fourth, I'm her sixth. I really want to be with her for the long term, but I have an extremely high sex drive that I want to fulfill with new experiences. It's not that I don't love her, but I absolutely love sex and sexual attention. I feel like my number is a bit low, and she initially told me hers was three, not six, and when I found out I immediately felt inadequate, and have ever since. Some of her partners she fucked the first time she met them. I've never had that.

The tough part is that I don't want sex for sex' sake. I want to be sexually validated. Fucking some stripper for $50 isn't going to satisfy me. I want to meet a girl who is immediately attracted to me, and then smash right away. It's not like I haven't had opportunities, but I never acted on them, and now I'm here regretting it and willing to ruin the best relationship I've ever had because of it.
>>
>>23889519
Also want to mention, at this point in my life I could break up with her and have sex with plenty of women. But I really don't want to lose her. The thought of her with someone else drives me fucking crazy, no matter how many chicks I'm going through.
>>
>>23889519
>>23889534
Shit sucks bro, I know what you mean.

I rarely have sex with my wife, I get rejected a lot and it hurts me. Sure, I use that as an excuse and I'm probably the cause of my own rejection.. But I try so fucking hard, she just doesn't see it anymore. But then again, I'm questions myself and yeah, I'm probably the cause again.
She tells me it hurts as well, if she could flip a switch to be horny she'd do it, but she can't. But she cant' even bring herself to just get me off If I'm clearly frustrated. Not that she needs to do that, I'm not that selfish, but the offer isn't even there. It kinda just huts, especially when you hear things about other people. I know I don't need to listen to other peoples lives but I cant help it and it makes me so fucking jealous and it makes the hurt even harder. I can get plenty of women, I am a (was, I guess) good guy. But I'm tainted now because of the pussy I want and need. The sexual validation I crave for.... The needs that expanded.
I was never very sexual but it all just started happening so fast and I just think about it every day for oh so many hours. It's distracting. It hurts.

Now in 7 days I'll be locked in a hotelroom with some girl I met and I'll be enjoying every fucking minute of her, but at the end of the day it'll just be sex and I would have been happier if I could experience it with my spouse, but no matter what I do, it won't happen. I'm not going to beg for sex with my wife.. Not if I can just get it elsewhere.

Jesus christ I'm disgusting.
>>
>>23886074
Disgusting. Only invisible betas aka cucks and filthy whores with chlamydia and gential warts could be into that.

I mean what could possibly be hot about a breach of trust? It is just dumb af since you could just break up if you felt the need to fuck someone else.
>>
>>23889519
Sounds like your girl is a fucking whore bro. Wouldn't be surprised if that 6 figure was a lie too.
>>
My now ex husband took a shine to fucking underage girls in our bed while I was at work. We got along well, I kept my body in shape, I had a good sexual apatite. He just wanted to fuck underage girls.

I am really just very untrusting of relationships now.
>>
>>23886074
>Working in Europe
>Contract is put on hold
>Have some experience, so put an ad out on a fetish forum for live-in slave
>Nearing the end of rental payments when I get a reply
>They're a wealthier couple in their 30's
>Agree on arrangements
>Settle in and adjust fairly well
>Start out making meals, cleaning, serving mistress mostly
>Master convinces her that having an adoring third would be exciting
>I focus on her, but she's cold and distant
>Over time Master starts fucking me
>Starts fucking me without Mistress being involved
>Told to wait naked in the hall for his return
>Mistress returns first
>Discovers what he's been doing
>They argue
>Master instructs me to win her over
>Try my best by following orders with flare and making her feel special
>Eventually uses me without Master
>He takes this as the all-clear
>Starts using me every day before, during and after work
>Is incredibly open about it and favours me over Mistress
>One day find mistress crying
>Break the rules and ask if I can do anything
>She starts kissing me and we fuck on the bed
>All semblance of the Master-Slave relationship gone
>We cuddle and fall asleep together
>The whole thing falls apart after that
>Have to move on and get a loan from parents to rent a place until the contract resumed

I was just the straw that broke the camels back for them. He wanted to fuck younger women, she just wanted some semblance of control over something in their marriage. I was used by a couple to cheat on each other and it does not feel good.
>>
>>23889891
Damn wtf? Something messed up in his head. If you'd like to talk more about it and interested, i have kik if so! Let me know.
>>
I'm 26, I've cheated in every monogamous relationship I've ever been in (four, at ~2 years each)

I currently have a girlfriend who lives with me, and another girlfriend who I cheat on her with, who is totally fine with me doing whatever I want with other girls. Started using tinder lately too.
>>
>>23889906
I'm not sure what more there is to talk about
>>
>>23889986
I was just curious talking more with you, if not interested no worries <3
>>
>>23889565
Same here.

It gets to a point where you can talk all you want about how important you think sex is to you personally and the marriage and they just can't get there. And for me it was more. I'm bi and throughout my marriage I kept that in check and NEVER strayed with a guy or a woman. But now I just go out and have 3 fuck buddies and stopped chasing my wife for sex.
>>
File: 4444fg.png (87 KB, 208x244) Image search: [Google]
4444fg.png
87 KB, 208x244
>>23887803
fucking ego-maniac loser.
I don't respect you at all.
>>
File: dunno.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
dunno.png
20 KB, 560x407
>>23890221
Sorry to hear that mate.

I sounds like shitty justification but I do bring some light to people in otherwise shitty relationships that they don't want to end for whatever reason.
>>
>>23886093

Lost my V-card this way dude. Craigslist is your friend.

Hot Texan couple let me fuck the wife while hubby watched, then we swapped her back & forth until they had to go pick up kids from school.
>>
My wife and I cheat on each other. The rules we have are: Don't make it obvious and don't neglect our responsibilities to our family. I don't get into it with her and she doesn't get into my shit.
>>
>>23890357
Then it aint cheating nigga.
>>
>>23890435
yeah, i guess you are right. although I think she would care more than i did if it was all out on the table.
>>
>>23889901
Damn that's fucked up and hot at the same time.
>>
>>23886752
I know how the cheating taboo works. And it might looks cool, and in porn looks awesome because you the guy is the alpha male, the one with the bigger cock, the macho man. But in real life, you are crushing every dream your partner had with you (if you cheat on he/she) and if you are the one someone cheated with, you are making your partner's partner a worthless piece of shit. It sucks man, but you know, some people are really into it, they just like the idea and I respect that. Fuck that shit desu.
>>
> be me 17 years old
> best friend ask me over for drinks
> his hot girlfriend and a couple of others are also there
> we get silly drunk
>I am a long way from home
> bff asks me to stay over
> makes a bed for me on the couch
> we keep drinking
> eventually decide to go to bed
> i end up in bff and his girlfriends bed
> he passes out
> she is between him and me
> i am almost asleep
> she starts to rub my cock
> get horny as fuck
> drunk me dont care that its bff's girl
> rubs her breasts
> hand down her panties
> she ends up riding me while he sleeps besides us
> wake up next morning
> feel guilty as fuck
> was still amazing sex
> tell bff years later after they have broken up
> slaps me across the face
> laughs
> we go out and get drunk again
> still best friends to this day
>>
>>23886074
Am cheating on my current gf. She's sweet and I love her but she's not that kinky and horny, so I see another girl once or twice a week. Kind of a fuckbuddy, but I like her as a person. She's pretty cool and does stuff that my gf doesn't, such as anal, bareback, public. She's hotter, too. Would never date her, though, she's not my type.
>>
cheated on my ex-bf, but he didn't care since he was trying to bang this other chick. we decided to have an open relationship. he couldn't find any woman who was cool with him dating me, so we decided to break up because he really wanted to try fucking another woman besides me.

we're still friends and he's dating this poly chick now. we talked about poly in the past, so maybe I'll get back with him.

one of my guy friends almost cheated his gf with me last night. he lied to her on the phone in front of me. i want him, but not at the expense of her feelings. she won't even touch his dick tho, so idk
>>
>>23891363
You sound interesting in a good way lol
>>
>>23891384
thanks, i guess
>>
>>23889500
>art I met a woman, same situation as me, no sex because the husband is a deadbeat that doesn't initiate. We talked about running away together (lol, we hadn't even met) and it was a very emotional affair. Things ended, for the best. She was crazy.
how do you go on tinder and not get caught by wife's friends and family?
>>
Cheating on my BF, we used to have an open relationship but he got uncomfortable with me sleeping with too many people so he asked me to stop. I did for awhile but went back to hooking up / hanging out with one of the guys. He is well off financially and always pays for everything which is a nice change from my boyfriend (not complaining though because I love my boyfriend, sometimes change is just nice). Also he has a way bigger dick than my boyfriend and is into more adventurous sexual stuff. We meet up once or twice a week, I could never date him though because he believes in God and I'm a strict atheist
>>
>>23888457
So you haven't officially ended it with him? Chances are, if you let him know what's going on, he might feel empowered enough to leave, and that way you wouldn't have as much lingering guilt about it.
>>
File: 1421872604537.png (753 KB, 629x754) Image search: [Google]
1421872604537.png
753 KB, 629x754
>>23886074
I had been living with this handicapped chick since 1999 cheated on her about 3 times did not wanted to leave her because she was kind with me and life was easy and all. She found out that I was cheating on her got pissed and tried to work out our relationship anyway... things didn't turned well.

The reason I cheated on her was because I was no longer sexually aroused by her (living daily with your better for more then 5 years with sex everyday usually cause this especially if the sex is not that great) and she kept bringing her friends who were all attracted to me home.

If you want to cheat on your better half make sure you can withstand living without him/her because it brings strong emotion to the person being cheated.
>>
>>23889213
Which subreddit(s) do you use?
>>
>>23888322
Dude, holy shit. There's a difference between fantasizing about your girl fucking another guy once in a while. But this is just pathetic. Even in your own imagination you choose to be sexless and walked all over like a little helpless bitch? That's pathetic, man.
>>
I don't know what it is about this FANTASY that turns me to instant diamonds. But it's just that... ONLY the fantasy part. If I picture my girlfriend with another guy, especially being all secretive about it, it turns me on so much. But, at the same time, I could NEVER actually go through with or like watching her with someone else. If I ever found out she cheated on me I would be devastated and have to end it. Even though I have these fantasies, earlier this year some guy was messaging her and trying to get her to send him nudes/fuck her. She never even entertained the thought of that and didn't do anything with him but when I found out, nonetheless, I was fucking furious. It was all I could think about, I was so hurt and upset.

We were fucking today and while she was on top I put a finger in her as well from the back and she went nuts, moaning and whimpering. It was unimaginably amazing, picturing her taking two dicks at once and basically acting it out with her. So, why is the fantasy so hot, even when I know the reality would not be the same and probably horrible and devastating? Is this just me, or does anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>23893144
I live in Europe, I put my Tinder location in various major cities (even outside my country) for a few weeks and just wait it out.

My profile is very, very specific. I do not have a picture of myself, but of a woman tied up (a stock bondage photo).

Once I vet my matches through tinder (if I know they are my type and, if I am theirs) I will move to whatsapp and share some discreet images.

I get matches from single women that only want sex and with women that cheat.

It's pretty great. Today I matched with another girl that, after talking for only a short while she already expressed interest in meeting for a drink somewhere.
>>
>>23893532
r/dirtyr4r
r/r4r
r/randomactsofblowjob
r/randomactsofmuffdive
r/bdsmpersonals

And I am sure there are more. But it is a market that is over-saturated by horny men that make shitty posts. Good fucking luck these days. You have an extreme amount of competition.
>>
Bi female here. The only fantasy i have is cheating on my gf with another girl and then being punished for it by my gf.
>>
>>23893348
Do the world a favour and kill yourself
>>
>>23894545
I think a lot of people in this thread aren't being very good people, not just that anon.
>>
>>23894549
Cheating is so low, it's the worst thing you can do to someone. Sad thing is, that cheating had become normal.
>>
>>23886074
I had an ex GF cheat on me when I was a bit younger. She was fucking a guy who knew we were together. An associate of mine saw them making out in a parking lot and sent me pictures. Went to his house later that night and jumped him. Was going to jump my ex but I ended up pouring bleach in her gas tank because I didn't want to go to jail and be a wife beater. I hate cheaters so much, they are the scum of the earth and ruin many many families
>>
>>23889986
That's really rough on you. Sorry you had to deal with that. Seems he had issues with transgression and crossing boundaries. You don't need to take it as a rejection of you -- an adult male is never going to find a strong personality connection with a 15yo girl -- but it is going to make you feel a bit self-doubting, I'm sure. Young women have nice bodies and fresh boobs -- this can be physically attractive, if emotionally inappropriate. It's a shame you found a guy who was so drawn to that kind of rule breaking. And since he was doing it at home and not in a hotel, he was obviously getting some illicit thrill from knowing how wrong it was. Try not to be to bitter and resentful towards men. It's just simple libido stuff. Find a guy (or two or three) who will validate you and make you feel hot and sexy again. It seems like you probably look good and have no issues except that you stumbled on a guy with some head problems. Good luck!
>>
>>23894648
I don't hold any resentment towards men, I am just not really interested in putting myself out there right now. I don't think all men are like this I am just not exactly ready to jump into anything after that blow.

As for my feelings of sexual attractiveness, well I am in fantastic shape (both my parents were very into fitness and it was engraved in me) most people can't tell my real age and guess 5-8 years younger. I notice men notice me, I don't really need the validation nor am I looking for sexual gratification without romantic attachment. I would have just rather he had told me he was feeling how he was and we broke it off, instead of spending so much time and energy on something that was in the end fruitless.

I have friends who have been together and married 44 years, I have friends who've cheated, been cheated on and have gotten divorces. I understand the dynamic is different for every individual. I am just not ready to dive in again.

I really appreciate you uplifting and kind words though, thank you for taking the time out to say something encouraging to a stranger.
>>
When I was in high school, a girl that I really liked was cheated on by one of my closest friends. It made me pretty upset, and I vowed to never cheat on a girl.

All that changed a few years ago, and I think it has to stem from that one girl.

I started going out with the girl that was cheated on. Every guy in the school was attracted to her and her "fun" personality. She ended up cheating on me multiple times, but I kept forgiving her because I felt that she was still a really great person.
I spent two - almost three years dating her, and turning down all the girls that showed interest in me. I believed that this girl was THE ONE.

Eventually, she broke things off with me permanently and she began dating a co-worker that was six years older than her. She eventually got pregnant and got engaged to her coworker.

She came to me one final time after she got engaged. She cried and told me that she wish she hadn't been unfaithful. She was only going to marry the guy because her family and church would shun her if they knew she had got pregnant outside of marriage.

For a moment, she made it sound as if she wanted to break her engagement off and get with me again. If it had been a year earlier...I would have gone for it. Thankfully, I had learned to move on.

Fast forward to a year later...

I'm was in a relationship with a girl a few years younger than me. She was smart, nerdy, curvy, and extremely kinky. We traded turns dominating each other (she'd control me for two weeks, then I would control her for two). She gave the best blowjobs and she knew just how to delay my orgasms.

One day I noticed her texting somebody whose name I didn't recognize. She told me it was her cousin.

Nope.

She broke up with me a few months later and hooked up with the guy that she said was her cousin. For a while, I was mad at her because I knew that she had been fucking him while she was still with me...

Then one day, I started fantasizing about it.
>>
>>23894681
You're welcome. You sound like a very well balanced and attractive person without self-esteem problems. It seems like you got out of this bad situation quite well, all things considered. It's always a risk trusting another person. We always do it before we know everything about them or what they might do. But we have to keep taking that risk and find ways of protecting ourselves when we get hurt, which inevitably does happen. And you're doing especially well to be able to be satisfied with sex only when it's romantically involved. My animal self is more crude than that and I can't help seeking satisfaction in less rewarding conditions. Again, good luck after having encountered a shitty but all-too-familiar situation. Seems you'll be just fine.
>>
>>23894686
Continued

After she broke up with me, I turned to /soc/ to find a dirty kik pal. My first post attracted one particular girl that I'll never forget...

This girl was interested in dominating me.

We spent a few months playing and learning about each other. It was a lot of fun. She knew just how to dish out humiliation.

Then she began involving some of my IRL friends in our fantasies...and it weirded me out a little.

She began telling me all about how she wanted to fuck my friend Marcus - she was pretty much cuckolding me.

It was a little hot, but also a little repulsive. I didn't know how to feel about it.

Shortly after, she began involving her bisexual brother in fantasies. At one point, she was talking about how she hoped I would fly to Washington, because she would make me suck her brother's dick after he's fucked her.

After she brought up that scenario, I left the conversation. It was just too taboo.

A few weeks after my kik fling ended, I met a nice, innocent girl that had just graduated high school. We started dating, and she quickly warmed up to my kinky side. I felt like I was transforming her into a slut.

We would fuck EVERYWHERE. We would switch roles, and she was dwelling deeper into the world of BDSM with every week that went by. She was amazing.

Then she went to college.
>>
>>23894686
>>23894728
Continued

Her first year at college was fine. We pushed through it. We didn't get to see each other often, but when we did, we made the most of it.

The second year, though, was pretty difficult.

One of the girls that I had ignored in high school became interested in me again. I have plenty of friends that are girls, so I felt that I could turn this "crush" into a "friendship". I tried, and I failed.

A lot of guys wanted her attention - and I think that's what attracted me. She was interested in me, and I felt so lucky. I ended up cheating on my girlfriend with her.

I regretted it as soon as I put my dick in this new girl. She wasn't as tight, she wasn't as kinky, she wasn't as confident... It was a terrible decision.

After that experience, I swore off cheating and just masturbated - very often. When I would masturbate, my mind would wander - and eventually it would wander to the realm of kink and taboo.

In my head I fantasized about a domme that I would live to serve... A domme that was less of a girlfriend and more of a slaveowner over me. A girl that could do whatever she wanted - fuck whoever she wanted - and I would still crave her.

I felt that a certain girl like that would need to be perfect.

I thought back to the kinky girl that cheated on me, and I kind of wished that I had tried to keep that relationship alive. If the thought of another man hadn't disgusted me back then - then maybe that relationship would have turned into something really dirty.
>>
>>23886074
I had a rough go in college. My father attempted suicide, ended up dying in prison, and the ensuing news coverage revealed some other dark shit about my family, including the circumstances surrounding my mother's death.

I was in a long distance relationship with a wonderful girl, but I was getting fucked up every night and sleeping around. Felt terrible. It always seemed to be with girls who had a craving or attraction to drama. They flocked to the sad story guy who was cheating. This went on for almost two years.

It made the sex really hot and taboo or whatever, but afterwards I'd really be overcome with self-loathing. The girls would often have this weird glint in their eye. I'm only a somewhat private person, but being a topic of gossip in this manner was deeply unsettling. Stay away from crazy girls.

I eventually told my gf some of the truth. She dumped me, but time went by and we got around to being friends again. She was incredibly supportive through everything and didn't deserve what I was doing.

Got my head straight, and haven't cheated on anyone since.
>>
>>23886450
This. Every single fuckin post is bots. Im confused, fucking why?
>>
i had this roommate who had a boyfriend who was in his 50's. We were 22-23 at the time.

One night we went out just the 2 of us for drinks, she was all over me, paid for everything, just throwing herself at me. At the bar she spilled her guts about how she knew her relationship was a dead end and she wanted kids and a future and shit, I'm like oh boy here we go.

We walk home, she's leaning all over me. We get inside and bullshit for a little bit and i tell her im going to bed. She looks at me like really motherfucker? i go upstairs, close the door, turn off the lights and i hear her come up the stairs after me. she opens the door and whispers my name, i dont really remember what she said but i gave her a stone face, told her it wasn't going to happen and she said something about how she loved this other guy anyway to save a bit of face.

i almost broke down and let her suck my dick, but i figured she was just using me as a way to break up with her boyfriend because she didnt know how to do it. i didnt want to get involved in that. no moral reasons, i was just looking out for myself.

looking back now though, i wish i had fucked her.
>>
>>23886450
They're also all ugly and fat as fuck.. in my area anyway..
>>
>>23895246

Something similar happened to me. I was studying abroad and this girl from my class and I went out with her friends. Later that night she asked me to walk her home, then asked if she could stay at my place cuz hers was too far, so I said yes.

We got back to my apt and she immediately stripped down to her panties and bra. I wanted to fuck her so bad but her boyfriend was in a lot of my classes and he was always really friendly to me, so I told her I was sleeping on the couch.

I regret it to this day.. but I don't know if I would regret it more had I caved in and fucked her
>>
>>23893692
I'm the same way, but am a gril. Love my guy and the thought of cheating on him makes me physical nauseated. Double penetration is my top fantasy. He and I dirty talk about it but the thought of doing it is so awful because I wouldn't want him to feel jealous or awkward. Plus, I haven't been with anyone else, and I need to have a connection with someone to really enjoy sex. We just dirty talk to act out the fantasy. I'm okay with that
>>
Is it weird i don't see any real harm in cheating?
Seems like the jealousy you feel the residuals of a misguided sense of ownership.
>>
My first super-serious boyfriend cheated on me when we were back together after a separation.

It used to be that we could use each others phones just to surf social media or call someone, but he got super sketchy one day when I asked to use his phone. He fiddled with his phone for a second before handing it to me, which was an obvious red flag.
After that, I noticed that he was getting a ton of texts at odd times of the night. We didn't live together but we were long-distance, so I'd spend the weekend at his apartment. It would be 11:30 or so at night and he would be receiving texts from who he said was his dad. However, his dad was in his 70's and religiously went to bed at 9pm. So that was red flag #2.
One day, I went on his phone and looked at his text messages while he was in the bathroom. He had a bunch from a girl who was his organic chemistry partner for a project that was asking what time he was going to her house and suggested something after 7pm. I ended up seeing a few pics of a faceless girl in her underwear in his saved photos, but I knew she was his study partner due to her unique hair color.
Ultimately, it explained his lowering sex drive and cancellations on my visits.

About a month or 2 later, I grew tired of his bullshit and started talking to a guy I met here on 4chan. We started having phone/skype sex and 2 weeks later, I broke up with my boyfriend and had the most disgusting "break up sex" ever.
Newly ex-boyfriend wanted to remain friends but flipped out when I told him I was seeing someone older and more accomplished. He started going on about me cheating on him, but shut up after I told him that I knew about his "study sessions".

Now 4chan guy and I have been together for 3+ years and are married, while ex-boyfriend flunked out of pre-med and is working at Canadian Tire from the last I heard.
>>
So serious question to all of you... would this be considered cheating.

Have cool girl. Super loyal, would never look at another guy, we're always open and honest with each other. I feel fucking immortal like I can get away with anything.

Have chubby Asian chick friend. She wants the D.

Bring her back to my place when I know my girl is there, she's a little kinky and has literally never said no to me.

I have them both sit down next to me, kiss both of them. My girl acts a little surprised annoyed doesn't say anything.

I get real bold and whip my dick out. My girl looks at me, I guide her head down she sucks a little, and looks nervous, then when I make the asian chubby girl do it, she gets real excited, looks at me and her... like is this k?

I say "Do it" she starts sucking like a fiend looking for the sweet stuff.

I moan, my girl gets up, starts breathing heavy, gets a little weird / excited.

Says "I I I should really get ready for work"

Goes to kitchen, does random shit, I take Chubby Asian to bed room, fuck the shit out of her while she's being loud.

This goes on for 30 minutes at least.

I come out, my girl has just been listening, sitting in her panties, smiles at me, and asks for a ride to work. Says she'll be late.

I take her to work. I ended up marrying that girl a few years later.

My question is, was that considered cheating?

She knows every girl I've ever been with, and I've never been dishonest with her.
>>
This one time when I had a girlfriend, I stuck my penis in a girl who wasn't my girlfriend.

Then I told my girlfriend and we broke up.

That's basically all there is to this story.
>>
>>23895876
If you have to ask, it's cheating.
>>
After I went to college I started lifting weights and put on about 30lbs, I had previously been a skinny cross country runner. It gave me a lot more confidence, so I struck up a conversation on Facebook with this girl from high school who I though was interested once but I was too beta to do anything about it. She seemed flirty and added me on snapchat, and I sent her pictures after I got home from the gym. She got super horn and started sending me nudes on the regular, turns out she had always had a crush on me. She was still a senior in high school, so she was a few hours away from me.
Goddamn she was fine though, blonde, pale, petite, b or c cups with a shapely ass.
After a few exchanges she texted me and said this guy she had been seeing just asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes
We didn't stop though, we did get less frequent. I felt a little bad but didn't think much of it.
That Christmas I was visiting home, I hadn't heard from her in a few weeks, and my snapchat lit up. I ducked away to check it, she had sent me 5 pictures of her in a Santa hat and nothing else.
That night I went over to her place and picked her up, we fucked for a few hours at a nearby soccer field. Best sex I'd had yet, she was really dirty, and I'd only had boring relationship sex.
A while later her BF caught her sending me snaps and she cut off communication. I don't know if he knew about the sex but I get the feeling he never did. He never confronted me directly, the guy was a huge beta.
I think she felt bad about what happend, even after they broke up I never heard from her again.
>>
>>23895944
do you even read?
>>
>>23895876
If she was cool with it and doesn't consider it a breach of trust it's not cheating. Although it may be worth asking her how she felt about it to be sure there's not any festering hurt feelings.
>>
>>23895944
I personally do not think it's cheating, my girl doesn't, and some peoples definitions differ.

>>23896171
Well, the weird thing (awesome) is that after I dropped her at work I went back, fucked the Asian girl more showered, fucked her again.
After I picked her up, she asked if I showered since I fucked her, I said no... she instantly dropped her shorts and sat on my dick bare. So yeah no hurt feelings. And I was honest about where I'd been inside the girl.
>>
>>23895876
You know it's not cheating and just wanted a thread to tell your story that you think makes you look cool.
>>
>>23897172

Semi right, but not because I think it makes me look cool, I just wanted to share my story with someone, and the last time I tried to share it, I was called a cheater.

It was hot and I enjoyed telling it, but again if I wanted to look cool, I wouldn't have mentioned the Asian girl was chubby.

How about I semi make up for it, with actual cheating, that made me feel like shit?

>Psycho girl I'm dating is fucking psycho... but I like that.
>I realize maybe I don't like psycho girl.
>We break up (very dramatically)
--
>Meet submissive local slutty girl. (slightly uglier)
>Psycho girl won't stop accusing me of cheating. (Bitch we arent' seeing each other and I never was with another girl)
> Begin dating normal submissive slutty girl that enjoys when I use her.
>Psycho girl- "Hey anon, I have your stuff, I'm gonna be in town with my senpai. my sister is at some event"
>Psycho girl is acting normal.
>Meet her, we go off together, parking lot she wants to talk.
>Begs me to take her back, and promises all this stuff gets real friendly, sucks my dick nice and long, I let her finish.
>"So anon we back together?"
>Lulz no, I have a gf!
Bitch almost slashed my tires, I drove the fuck away. New girl and I break up like two weeks later, she knew something went on I think.

Feel better?
>>
>>23888457
Holy fuck are you me
>>
I just want to get my hands on a sweet little lady who only comes to me cause she knows i fuck better than her boyfriend. He just isnt cutting it for her, she comes running for me cause she knows i'm gonna spank her and fuck her right. Mmmm. I'd make her answer the phone while i banged her.
>>
>friend marries a slut he knocked up at random
>they have 2 kids
>slut wife and I become sociable
>ffw to Halloween party
>she sucks me and swallows
>blew me several more times
>she wanted to stop it eventually because she felt guilty of something
>>
>>23897333
Most likely not you but I'm glad we're that much alike ;3
>>
>>23887803
How does it feel knowing that your internet fantasies will never actually be true?
>>
>>23889500
How do you turn the conversation sexual? I always kill it before that
>>
>>23891313
Love that
>>
File: 44550922412.png (286 KB, 495x329) Image search: [Google]
44550922412.png
286 KB, 495x329
I found out my gf cheated on me 2 years ago. Instead of confronting her about it, I cheated on her with a guy (I was always curious) and then called it even.
>>
>>23897843
It is very easy with my profile.

Girls I match with either do it by accident (like everything, then sort out the ones you don't actually like) or see my profile picture and immediately think kinky sex.

I actually like every profile I see, except when it is an obvious hambeast. I will sort out girls I don't find attractive later, it's just pointless to actively search out one that you may or may not like, since odds are, they won't like you back.

That doesn't mean I'm not picky, but girls who are confindent enough to like my profile and even begin talking about "so what is it like tying a girl up?" on their own, they score extra points.

I have 2 dates lined up next week, one of which is with a girl that started talking to me first when we first matched. After the first initial lines I always talk about "the elephant in the room", which is why she likes my profile and if she has read it.

The sexting naturally evolves after talking about what it is like tying a girl up.
>>
File: im a special kind of dirtbag.png (53 KB, 499x1377) Image search: [Google]
im a special kind of dirtbag.png
53 KB, 499x1377
>>23897843
>>23898963
Example.
Date I have on Sunday. With any luck I will be fucking her that night. Shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>23887441
Moderately similar situation here, fucking around on each other, came clean, decided "eh I kinda like you a lot, let's work this shit out" 3 years later open relationship, married and never has our communication or honesty been better. Guess you just gotta find what works for you both and roll with it.
>>
>>23899044
I wish I could just come clean to my wife, tell her how much I love her but how I am not satisfied with our sexlife, how I would very much like to fuck other people.. I wouldn't say I was fucking other people already, but I would ask her to be ok with it. That I would have no problem if she did it as well, as long as emotionally, we'd be together.

But she would never go for it. Conservative to the core. Thinks sex and love go hand in and, doesn't have a wild bone in her body.

If I tell her/ask her, I will hurt her more than anything.

The problem is, I wasn't always like this. At first I believed in monogamy, I truly did. Then my body changed, I wanted more. And temptation got the best of me.
>>
File: 1464003377148.png (667 KB, 508x636) Image search: [Google]
1464003377148.png
667 KB, 508x636
I'm in a cheating fwb type situation that's been ongoing for the last 9 months. Ask me anything.
>>
Cheaters deserve to suffer. You betray that which is most sacred and should pay for your it. I'm not being edgy. I just don't like how people glorify it looks nowadays. Never even been cheated on but goddamn that shit is fucked up.
>>
>>23900157
Never been cheated on and found out, you mean, you little cuck.
>>
I've been cheated on, and have cheated. It feels terrible. I'm paranoid of being cheated on. I feel too old to have this sort of paranoia. I don't know how to get over the fear. I think what bothers me the most is having someone pull one over on me and getting away with it, especially when they're supposed to be in love with me.
>>
>>23899054
>The problem is, I wasn't always like this. At first I believed in monogamy, I truly did.
That was me until about 10 years ago. In fact my brother-in-law cheated on his wife and I told my wife I wanted nothing to do with him.

But marriages go south and leaving isn't an option (inb4 it's always an option. It isn't). And I had "the talk" with my wife about how imprtant sex was in our relationship and how I promised monogamy but not celibacy and it all was ignored. So I found fuck buddies.

Am I happy I did that? No. Is it cheating? Yes. Did I make the best of a bad situation? Yes.
>>
Met a couple through Tinder for mind threesomes, but have been fucking the wife daily for 2 months. She has even brought her best friend into the mix, and no one has told either of their husbands about it.
>>
Once let a girl cheat on her boyfriend with me, was great because I really liked her. Ended up getting together with her and then she cheated on me, go figure.

Never physically cheated, if you count getting girls to send tits on snapchat then yeah I have
>>
So I've never actually cheated on a boyfriend before but it's a kink of mine. I fantasize about cheating and even flirt the line of faithfulness a bit.
I think it's one of those things where it's better in fantasy and not reality, just something that's naughty to think about.
>>
>>23901589
I know exactly how you feel
>>
>>23901613
Do you now?
>>
>>23901657
Mhm, my libido is a lot higher than my gf..so naturally I have to get myself off..I do so by flirting/trading pics and then handling myself..but never tried anything more
>>
>>23889901
Have you ever read Notice by Heather Lewis? It's essentially your experience.
>>
>was in relationship with girl for 5 years
>last 1-2 years were long distance
>still fine, got to see each other every couple months
>whole time i'm into the fantasy of my girl cheating on me
>during LDR phase i start mentioning it to her
>she's super shy about what she's into but i can tell it turns her on so much
>eventually get her to start talking about the guys she knows she wants to fuck
>we share detailed fantasies/stories
>my dick is a firehose made of daimonds
>toy with the idea of her cheating on me when we're seperated
>talk about taking steps, i.e. her messaging guy
>every time she chickens out and says she doesn't want to do it because she's scared she'll damage our relationship
>every time i get scared too and never press it
>don't talk about fantasy for a few months
>issues happen, we can't visit each other anymore, decide to break it off

>tfw i just should have not been a bitch and just asked her to fuck other guys

Fuck, I can't this fantasy out of my head. If there's any femanons that want to RP on kik...
>>
>>23901589
It'd be better if you found the right man to fuck you. Someone that would just let you use him as a booty call. Bend you over his dresser and fuck you silly. Make you give him head and all that jazz. No questions asked, doesn't care much when you just cum a few times, leave and not call for a few weeks.
>>
>>23887441
Literally my marriage. We eventually decided ownership was irrational, and also the idea turned us on.

But since deciding that, neither of us has done anything with anyone else. Go figure.
>>
>>23889213
>OK Cupid or Tinder aren't really options

Just curious. Why'd you think so?
>>
I broke things off with an ex quite abruptly a few years ago.

She proceeded to tell all of our mutual friends that I cheated on her. Took bloody ages to set things straight, and I'm sure there are still people out there who think I'm a cheating shitbag.
>>
>>23903452
OKCupid I can agree with, but tinder is more than a good enough option. If not, best option.
>>
Married, been with the same woman for 10 years. I use kik/omegle to experience other women sexually, but I would never actually fuck someone else... Is this actually cheating?
>>
>>23903452
What I meant is that you can easily find hookups through OK Cupid or Tinder, but it's not discreet. If you're wanting to be pretty sure your partner's friends aren't seeing you looking for dates online, then you need to use a more anonymous platform. Craigslist used to be good, but now is too flooded with prostitutes and bots. Cl does still work if you're in a place like NYC. Reddit is getting better because the spambots haven't worked out how to post on it and mods look after the hookup boards quite well. I met a woman from reddit this week and she'd been sending me nudes too. Unfortunately, when we met she decided I wasn't her type. It was quite a downer.
>>
>be me, 19/20 years old
>break up with gf of few years
>bad break up, but ex and I remain fwb
>hook up with a friend of hers, 7/10 face, skinny, stacked 34D with tiny inverted nipples
>ex finds out and wants to know why I hooked up with her
>describe A+ tits, ex knows because she's seen them
>"I just can't imagine you with her anon"
>smartphones have just emerged onto the scene
>send ex a pic of her friend sucking my dick
>ex is pissed that I "cheated" on her, thought we were "exclusive" fwb
>ex goes quiet for a few weeks
>sends me a pic of her taking it from behind from a random guy
>I'm pissed now, but tell her it's hot and I hope she's getting it good
>ex and I get really shitty toward each other
>a month or 2 goes by and I find new fwb
>5/10 nice Jewish girl, skinny fat, 36EE tits
>send ex a pic of me resting my head on new girl's giant tits
>couple of days later, ex sends me a selfie
>she has a mouth full of cum
>this goes back and forth for about 6 months
>finally end up passionately hate fucking
>she tells me I'm not as big as the others and I'll never be able to make her cum
>I remind her that she's a flat chested cum dumpster with a broken pussy
>somehow end up getting back together, then she cheats on me a couple of months later
>>
yeah i cheated on my ex. only once but still, i did it. was out a concert by myself on a weeknight and there were only like 20 people at this show. bartender was really chatty and i could tell she thought i was cute. i hung w her the whole time, n when i was ready to go home she refused to give me back my ID, sayin 'why dont you stick around until I get off?' which i took as a double edged statement. I did so, she took me back to her place and we fucked like bunnies till the morning where i rolled out straight to work. just huddled in my office all day lookin like shit and smelling like sex
>>
>>23903569
that's the 21st century form of flirting with women at the grocery store. i say no
>>
As a gay guy it's pretty tough to find cheating or cuck stuff, even stories. Don't know why other gays take such a morale high ground on it even though there's probably a much higher m/m cheating rate than m/f. Used to fuck my twink coworker all the time during college since his bf lived in a different state. They're still together as far as I know.
>>
>>23905414
>even though there's probably a much higher m/m cheating
Probably because they want to avoid propagating that stereotype.

There's also something for the easiness of getting dick as a gay dude. Straight guys who make that kind of porn are sitting at home jerking it all the time anyway. Gay guys are like, "hey, I want some dick, I bet there's a guy out there that'll give me some" and they go out and find it.

obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, since you're looking for it, but it's probably mostly accurate.
>>
File: why.jpg (56 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
56 KB, 400x580
I was "the side dude" for 3 years

she was an old friend of mine
>we dated for a while but we splited,
>after that we tried the "just friends" thing, >things went normal for a while, she got a bf, >one day she came to my place to just watch movies
>we started physically "fighting" for something, >i remebered she liked it rough and so did i.
>before that day nothing had happened since we splited, but as she tried to "escape" from me, i chased her down the stairs and toss her against the wall, her face changed completely, you could see she liked stuff like that and i got so horny from doing it, so she tried to leave, but i toss her again, telling her something like:

>"why? we were having fun, dont we?"
>you could clearly see she was trying to leave because she knew she wouldnt say no if i tried something at that point
>i didnt care much about her bf, turned her around facing the wall and then there was no turning back
>that was the first time she cheated on her bf with me
>fellt like shit fro doing it as soon as we were finish, but that didnt stopped me the second, third time and so on

we fucked regularly for about as long as her relationship lasted, he didnt noticed it or didnt want to, they are both med students so he was as busy as she was, so "he left her alone plenty of days", "he had low libido and didnt have many ideas in bed", i think that was why she kept coming to me, i was always there and always with new ideas.

She broke up with him after 3 years, because "he wasnt even there for her anymore" he never found out, or didnt say anything about it, she got a new bf and we stopped fucking because she wanted a new good relationship

and now we are still friends, but no more fucking, now im doing the right thing
>>
File: cuck.jpg (361 KB, 1132x1166) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
361 KB, 1132x1166
I'm kind of a cuck I guess. Don't really get off to the standard "guy watching his girl take a black dick" porn. I don't like if it's set up and he knows about it.

But I REALLY REALLY like cheating girls. The betrayal, the indirect humiliation of her Man, the degradation of her into a thirsty slut who can't control herself when tempted by the dick of a more adequate Male.

All of those things make my dick diamonds. And ever since I started fapping to this stuff I've blown the best nuts of my life. I just can't get enough. Pic related is about 5 months of browsing just about every tube site on the internet, finding every video I could of girls cheating, and then confirming their legitimacy as best I can.

I have tried to find new stuff but I can't. I have literally found every video of related content I'm pretty sure. And this makes me sort of sad, because I always need more.

I don't have a Girl (and probably never will) because after going down this rabbit hole I can literally never trust a female again. So it'd be a mess. But I still use my imagination to imagine the girls in these videos are my Girl and it works pretty well if I'm high.
>>
>>23905916
*brofist*
>>
>>23906021
I take it you're in the same boat?

Do you have any suggestions on where I can go to look for more of this type of stuff? It would be nice to find an archive of all of the stuff from those kik cheating test threads on /b/. I've found a few of them and they're good but I never found an archive or anything.
>>
>>23906049
Well, not quite. I haven't really gone collecting. If you could host that stuff on mega or something that'd be boss. That's a huge collection though.

I wouldn't lump you in with cucks. There's a lot of vanilla bullshit happening in cuck circles, a lot of hand-wringing about "i don't like the humiliation, but..." and a lot of hotwifing where they just want to be a part of a bigger subculture. stupid, right?

Sounds like you're only in it for non-lifestyle, literal betrayal cheating.
>>
>>23906091
Yeah, I'm really not a fan of that sort of thing. And to be honest after all the sites I've been through I've really come to despise them. Just because I had to go through thousands of videos of some fat 50 year old with a blown out vagina getting fucked by a black dude. They don't use just the cuckold tag for their videos which pisses me off, they throw in "cheating" too. I wish I could personally smash every one of those fuckers' computer.

If it involves a white chick and a black dude I just automatically skip it because its either set up by her husband or he is literally in the same room recording it. I really don't get the appeal at all.

My upload speed is ridiculously slow, but I'll rar it up and try to see if I can get it up. If the thread is still here I'll drop a link.
>>
>>23906147
Most don't. I've come to enjoy it but I fuckin' hate that they try to pass it off as this or that like they're A-list actors who can pull it off.

What really does it for me is promiscuity, and "recklessness". Chicks who really get around. It's hard to represent in a 90 second video clip, and there are tons that are marked as trains or gangbangs and there's like, one chick and 3 dudes and she's being spit roasted and rubbin the other guy off for 20s. Just...the most boring thing in the world.

I'll keep checking back but if it's giving you trouble it's no big.
>>
>>23906172
Yeah, not gonna be able to upload the whole thing right now. But I threw up a few. These are just some of the ones I like the most because they're the most legit.

https://mega.nz/#!kNpizRBS!fUcP8i-2b0yv-tphDVeWjXJ4Lv3bqTtOKjnpMrjoYqU
>>
>>23906247
Appreciate that. I really do.
>>
You're all awful.
>>
>>23906257
>>23906247

Finally - people who perfectly understand what I'm into. This is exactly what I like as well. As an incentive to keep you uploading, kind anon, here are some I've found that have legit evidence of real cheating:

no mothers:
/D68281E
/u/Betelgeuse2040?t=v
/0BC1516

eroxia . com:
/video/black-boss-fucks-blonde-female-manager-in-hotel-47339.html
/video/neighbor-comes-over-for-sex-on-hidden-cam-124069.html
>>
>>23886074
I used to be in a somewhat long term relationship, then I cheated and got caught because I'm bad at lying. So we broke up and I started hanging out more with the girl I slept with.
Then I talked to my ex and we wanted to see each other for some reason so I went to see her and I learned she had a boyfriend, and we slept together, so she cheated on him. Fun fact : her boyfriend used to be the girl I was hanging with's boyfriend before fucking up somehow.
Then the girl I was sleeping with and hanging out with discovered it (remember, bad at lying) and that's when I learned we were supposed to be in a relationship, so I had cheated again without knowing it!

It's not very interesting in itself. I mean, the experience was more awful because of the relationship fucks-ups than the fun of breaking a taboo. Though while pretty stupid at the time, it made me grow up in unexpected ways and realise stuff about myself and others. And now me and my ex are good -and may or may not try again some day when we're done with our current lives-, and the other girl is my best friend.
>>
>>23886074

I cheated on 8/10 longterm girlfriend with the PERFECT body for me, like i wouldn't change a thing about her appearance except for maybe the face, but the body was so amazing damn. I cheated because lack of sex and temptation, just the taboo of it. The girl i cheated with was nowhere close to her level but she was more slutty and i could explore my sexuality more than with the gf who was more of a vanilla starfish
>>
>>23908726

realityshow/10
>>
Dated a girl for a year when I was younger and just joined the Marines. She was a bit younger than me but crazy hot and everyone wanted her. While I'm away some dead beat kid moves to town. Still dating me but tells him she's single. Months go by and I finally get to come home for an extended weekend. We hangout and then she disappears. Her parents call me freaking out and start to go door to door looking for her. Find her at this crazy church lady's house who basically enables teens to do fucked up shit while she vouches for them. Spend my last night in town with her. Fuck her brains out then fly back to Cali. Texts me the next day and says it's over.

Fast forward two months and she randomly texts me being super vague. Figure out that she might be pregnant and is dating that guy. Leaving in a week to go do some training for over a month with no way to communicate. Try not to choke her through the phone and convince her to take a pregnancy test. Says she is too embarrassed to go buy one. Her parents call me all worried turns out she got in some trouble with the cops and is on probation. There's a group call the night before I leave, me on one end and then the girl, her parents, her prob officer, and the church lady. She takes a pregnancy test with everyone there and me on the phone. They tell me she's not pregnant. Convo ends.
>>
Fast forward a few more months. Come home on leave for xmas. Just hanging out with senpai. Start getting texts from her. She's drunk and needs a ride. Tell her no but she shows up anyway (party was two blocks away). Knocks on the front door, my mom answers and is literally about to commit murder on our front doorstep on xmas lol. Give the skank a ride to some girls house. She doesn't want to get out of the truck because she has something to tell me....she was pregnant and it was mine. The other guy can't have kids and she had an abortion like a week ago. Refrain from ripping the steering wheel off and beating her with it. Tells me she's sorry and still loves me. Didn't say a word and just left. Immediately call new girl I had been seeing (crazy hot, super smart, great job, awesome family, really good gf) and break it off because I just want to be alone.

A month later I'm home on leave because I deploy to Iraq in a week. Start getting texts from skank but ignore them. Get more messages but from a diff number. She was texting me off scum bag bf's phone but still ignore them. Start getting threats from bf saying him and his buddies were going to jump my little brother when I leave. Tell him good luck my little bro is a fucking savage. Last night in town, get more texts. Brother and I say fuck it and drive to dead beat's house. Show up and there's 10 of them and 2 of us. Kids all running their mouths then dead beat bf swings something at me. Get hit in the ribs but start beating the guy. make him look silly, rub his face in the snow, half drown him in a mud puddle, his parents and skunk are in the driveway watching all this happen. Dead beats buddy tries to jump in and gets a few punches in to the back of my head. I turn around and see this kid sailing threw the air and land on his face in the middle of the road. Tried to stand up but little bro runs over and crow hops into a punch the prob should have killed the kid. No one else wants to fight now.
>>
Bro and I are leaving. Ask dead beat if it was worth it. He says "it was worth the pussy." Wrong fucking answer. Punch the guy so hard it broke his nose, cheek, and eye socket. Bro and I drive home. Start getting crazy death threats from kids who were shaking in their boots when I was up there. Contact police tell them two kids are hurt really bad. Give them my parents address but 4 hours go by before they show up. Brother and I give voluntary written statements. Cop waits until we're done then says someone else called about the ass kicking. deadbeat and his buddies got arrested for warrants and possession. Fly back to Cali none of my chain of command cares about the fight. Fly out s few days later to Iraq.

Fast forward a few years. Run into skank turns out she just got out of rehab. Turns out deadbeat got hooked on pills after I broke his face then started doing heroine and got her hooked. Try to get her on her feet but then she disappears. 6 months later she died from an overdose.
>>
>>23886074
>>23886093
Ths is retarded.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.