[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some from 4chan.org/pol/ tell me it beongs here i am a 24 f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Picture of me 1.png (280 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 1.png
280 KB, 480x480
some from 4chan.org/pol/ tell me it beongs here

i am a 24 female japanese. but i think i am in love with a 20 american scum

she is from minnesota and she is beautiful and funny and smart

how to attract minnesota females ?

here is picture of a graphics card too
>>
File: mst3k-gamera.gif (1 MB, 480x339) Image search: [Google]
mst3k-gamera.gif
1 MB, 480x339
show her your deep knowledge and appreciation of Minnesota culture by quoting MST3K
>>
>>23885580
.. :( what is mst3k
>>
>>23885532
You have to Kamikaze her, never betray your Homeland
>>
>>23885532
You need to make them go after you, asian women are fairly sought after. Beter yourself, make yourself attractive, and eventually all the american women will want to drop the bomb and ask you out
>>
>>23885600
:(
It's a nerdy Minnesota TV show from the 90s, even if she knew what it was she'd think you were lame if you watched it

>>23885878
>and eventually all the american women will want to drop the bomb
Drop the bomb like Fat Man and Little Boy? Because she's Japanese? Too soon, so insensitive and rude of you
>>
File: 1465159192246.jpg (30 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1465159192246.jpg
30 KB, 500x280
>>23886156
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.