[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: img_2851.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
img_2851.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1349
Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?
>>
Sure, why not?
>>
>>23884900
Depends on who they are as a person but the chair doesn't matter.
>>
>>23884900
with the girl on pic related, easily. especially if you have brown or green eyes
>>
>>23884904
>>23884905
>>23884916
/soc/ is so cool.
>>
Oh look, it's this thread again.
>>
/soc/ and /r9k/ are like half siblings
>>
Yeah, you know she can't get away.
>>
Whats sex like if you're in a wheelchair? Do you just lie on the bed in one position?
>>
File: sexonwheels.jpg (62 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
sexonwheels.jpg
62 KB, 680x592
>>23884965
>>
>>23884900
Possiblyif the girl is nice enough...and she can handle me pushing her around and talking behind her back.
>>
>>23884900

It depends on a lot of factors. I've never really known someone paraplegic personally.

If they were the go-getting "don't feel sorry for me, let's do this shit" type, I'd probably be all for it, because that's the kind of person I look for anyway amongst the ambulatory.

I'm not sure how easy it is to maintain that kind of attitude in the face of not being able to walk and participate in a lot of things other people can do regularly. I'd have no justification or business demanding that they feel the way I want - I'm not the one that can't walk. That being said, if they're a rolling pity party, then no, I wouldn't want to date them - again, the wheelchair itself has little to do with it.

And then there's the sex issue. Does she have any feeling down there? How's her sex drive? If she's good, awesome. If not, as long as she's willing, that's important - I'm pretty demanding on that front. But I could see this as a potential incompatibility that would put a strain on any serious relationship.

Can wheelchair-bound women have children? That's another big deal. It sets things up immediately as "we're dating for now" as opposed to "we're dating and the sky's the limit". Having a family eventually is important to me. Luckily, adoption is an option, but this would definitely be on my list of concerns.

So what's the story OP?
>>
If she's cute, sure.
>>
>>23884900
How did you cross those legs ?
>>
>>23884979
>ha
here's your (You)
>>
>>23885000
Thank you.
Also, great parking spaces...
>>
>>23884900
Sure. People would think I'm such a great person, dating a handicaped woman, taking care of her. I can't wait to see the admiration in their eyes and the thought of me being regarded as a saint makes me already hard.
>>
>>23884900
depend on the girl ofc, but yeah, sure
>>
>>23885026
not really, most will think
>lmao he can't get anything better
>>
File: camera_snap_0036.jpg (9 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
camera_snap_0036.jpg
9 KB, 380x285
Yes, I would give you a chance. Would you?
>>
>>23885117
Why you look like one of the blue duded from Avatar?
>>
I guess I could roll with it
>>
>>23885117
Looks like a guy from Star trek
>>
Why would i not? I dont understand this whole concept, i would date anyone i feel connection with. Who makes me feel good and interested.
>>
does she give good head at least?
>>
depends on her personality
>>
Funny how she spends good money on expensive shoes even tough she wont use them
>>
if she looked like in the OP, yea
also depends on personality obvs, and if she can feel stuff above the knees if u know what i mean (not to sound like a dick)
>>
>>23884900
I would that chick is freaking hot
>>
>>23884900
i've seen a couple of hot chicks in a wheelchair.
no idea how you get to talk to them without looking like a weirdo.
women in general. no idea.
"hey, you look cute."?
>>
>>23885621
Tell them you have a wheelchair fetish.
>>
as long as shes not a fucking cripple
>>
>>23884900
yes. you're cute btw.

anyone who wouldn't is a moran.

I do all my work sitting down. I drive sitting down. not like I'm functionally all that different.
>>
If we got along and liked each other then yeah sure
>>
I'd say it depends on why she's in the chair. There's different reasons, from muscular dystrophy to spine damage.

I lean towards yes though.
>>
>>23885639
"this way I know you won't be able to run away"
>>
>>23885753
yep, those people sure are morans.
>>
>>23884900
Yes, and you're cute, OP
>>
>>23884900
Yes, only if she is very attractive. Otherwise I'd rather date and average looking girl who can walk.
>>
>>23884900
Blind, deaf, in a wheel chair, missing a limp, it doesn't matter. If she's sweet and funny, I'll love her despite any physical handicaps, that she might have.
>>
>>23885117
Your eyes have different area codes
>>
>>23885838
newfag detected
>>
File: please do it.jpg (51 KB, 255x179) Image search: [Google]
please do it.jpg
51 KB, 255x179
>>23884900
>It's this thread again
>>
yeap
>>
Ya
>>
>>23886232
Never knew it was this simple.
>>
>>23884900
Yeah, if the person is totally amazing or if I just find them amazing, fuck yeah.

Also chick in the photo is super cute. ^_^
>>
>>23884900
Yes i would, wouldn't have a problem with it honestly.

No idea how would i ever approach a girl in a wheelchair, I'd feel bad about using those you can run away jokes
>>
>>23884900
If she can feel down there.
>>
>>23884900
Absolutely. Helplessness is actullly kind of a turn-on.
>>
>>23884978
And thus a new fetish is born. Thanks.
>>
The girl in this pic has working legs hahaha she's got them crossed!
>>
>>23884900
A girl with that smile? Sure.
>>
>>23884900
I like hiking and general out doors stuff too much for it to work. If it wasn't for that then yes
>>
if she is as hot as OP (or the image OP posted at least) then it's a firm yes!

OP - is that you? care to chat?
>>
>>23884900

No, ew. That's fucking disgusting. They are FREAKS of NATURE and should be PUT DOWN.
>>
>>23889429
REALLY soft feet though - am i right?
>>
>>23884900
What type of wheel chair o.0?
>>
>>23888755
>people can't use their arms to move their legs
>>
>>23885117
looks like your eyes had a fight and now they dont want to see each other
unite them again pls
>>
>>23884900
if I take her out of the chair will she die?
>>
>>23884900

Why not ? Have no problem with that "problem".human is human
>>
File: x_ray_cat_2_by_carl020.jpg (13 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
x_ray_cat_2_by_carl020.jpg
13 KB, 272x200
She wouldn't even want to go out on dates, she'd just want to stay home and suck your dick.
>>
>>23884978
>>23884965
but still, if you're seriously paralized and numb from down the waist... do you even feel anything at all then?
>>
>>23884900
if youre a dick it doesnt matter if youre in a whellchair or not youre a dick and i wont date you.
but if youre a nice person, yeah i would totally date you
>>
lmao all these people saying they're cool with it because they think the girl in OPs pic is hot
>>
>>23890744
Underrated reference, 10/10
>>
>>23884900
yes plz
>>
File: 1459989387738.png (613 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459989387738.png
613 KB, 1000x1000
>>23884900
>Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?
into the gas chamber she goes.
>>
>>23884900
Only if she put out
>>
Sure, they call me Nightwing for a reason.
>>
A friend of mine that used to tease me until I had blue balls during high school classes was confined to a wheelchair shortly after we graduated.

I don't remember what was wrong with her, but I do remember seeing pictures of her and still wanting to desperately have sex with her despite the wheelchair.

I also had a public speaking teacher in college that was confined to a wheelchair. She was funny and very attractive - but she had some form of muscular dystrophy. Despite her handicap, her and her husband have an amazing relationship.
>>
>>23892349
Careful with that edge, kid.
>>
>>23884900
If she was a virgin and decent looking.
>>
File: 1450905262756.jpg (117 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
1450905262756.jpg
117 KB, 800x714
i may sound like a shallow bastard but ill reply anyways. decided to go out on a limb and meet a girl from tinder.
>girl in a wheel chair wtf?
>decide fuck it she seems ok
>take her home was about to leave
>she says but anon i haven't had sex in years
>whynot.jpg
>get straight to it , bit awkward at first (non functioning legs are heavy as fuck)
>start to go soft wasting to much time positioning her (no doggy,no legs round shoulders , no her on top cos she couldnt balance)
>she sore i was going soft , gave the best head I've had in my life, almost ready to cum with the force of a thousand suns.
> she stops and says she wants me to cum in her.
>ok.wav
>start to fuck while shes on her side , from behind.
>holy fuck shes tight.she cant feel a thing since being numb from mid waste down. so essentially i feel like im raping a sleeping person cos shes not even moaning.
>finish up quick as possible , drive home.
>fast forward 2 months , didn't hear from her. finally get a message from her. Hey anon , really sorry to do this to you, but i really wanted a baby and didn't want a partner and Im the dad. ( she said she was on the pill)
> mfw
>jokes on her, when i remembered when i slept with her, she said she didn't feel anything i decided to shove my cock in her ass instead.
haven't heard from her since . great at head but awkward as fuck at sex, cringely trapping a man with getting pregnant not withstanding.
>>
>>23884900
yeah, it's kinda cute IMO
>>
>>23884900
My most shameful fetish, not cause there's anything wrilong with girls in wheelchair just I find it so fucking hot I think other people might find it weird
>>
Yes. Possibly marry if she wasn't a bitch to me. Humans are darn right amazing.
>>
>>23884900
My standards don't discriminate against it to yeah I guess so
>>
>>23894260
And then you woke up and that never really happened.
>>
>>23890744
The ratio of sucks to dates with wheelchair girls is totally unhealthy
>>
If they're attractive, sure why not.
>>
>>23884900
So, am i the only one who thinks this is Taylor Swift from Scandinavia?
>>
>>23884900
Yes, but if you are the same as the previous poster of said pic, not you specifically. Too high maintenance (can elaborate.)

You're hot, sure, if that is you. I'm not going to whiteknight to get in your panties and tell you anything other than what I feel though.
>>
>>23895247
High maintenance, how so?
>>
>>23896848
Oil change every 3000 miles, tire rotations, probably need to grease up the vagina to keep it in working order... all the usual stuff.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.