[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALI OPEN RELATIONSHIPS ====================== who wants one?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: m216608127.jpg (15 KB, 450x313) Image search: [Google]
m216608127.jpg
15 KB, 450x313
CALI OPEN RELATIONSHIPS
======================
who wants one?! I know i do

>ASL
>Bodytype
>Orientation
>Interests
>Contact info

M virgin/ 31 / Los Angeles
average . about 130lb 5'7
str8
philosophy, card games, gambling
kik: zsasza
>>
Bi couple.
Bbw
209 cali
26m 24f

Didnt follow green text.
Kik:ps1ko
>>
>open relationships
You do realize you are the lowest tier of society, pedophiles and rapists are worth more than all of you put together.
>>
there will come a time when HIV mutates and becomes airborne and it will all be the fault of whores

we already have strains in the lab that kill within 3 months, no known cure

enjoy your reign of whoredom while you can
>>
File: woeghwaoge.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1562) Image search: [Google]
woeghwaoge.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1562
I want one but not with a virgin
>>
>>23884139
why?
>>
21/F here, looking to spice things up in the bedroom. My husband is SOOOO boring he just works all the time! lol
>>
M/F couple, SF Bay Area
Decently attractive
Fuck the greentext
Skype or Kik: HotfurUndFerraris
>>
>>23886439
>all my husband does is work to provide for me, what a boring person
>I'm going to cuck him by fucking other men while he's at work because I have absolutely no respect for him
wew, marriage sure has taken a turn in the past few years
>>
File: Borderlands-2-small-30.jpg (59 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands-2-small-30.jpg
59 KB, 640x400
>>23883460
>Virgin
>Wants open relationship
Huh.

>>23884396
>[citation needed]

>>23886439
Wow, a guy in his early 20's (presumably) that works. What a crime. Fucking pic related.
>>
>>23886439
contact info?
>>
>>23884396
solution: condoms.
>>
File: Cbt.jpg (112 KB, 546x640) Image search: [Google]
Cbt.jpg
112 KB, 546x640
>>23883460
26/M/Bay
broad shoulders
str8
golf, hiking, working on cars
i have skype
>>
Follow me on IG guys ?

That's all I have right now

Send dick picks

@_imagine
>>
>>23883460
Why do you want an open relationship tho
>>
Degenerates: The thread
>>
>>23890214
but why? every time i see one of these threads people are going on about "degenerates and scum" etc. i actually don't get it. i get this is 4chan, but is there any reason for the hate other than edge? serious question
>>
>>23890440
You do realize open relationships works heavily in favor of the female.

To get sex, females just have to signal that they are available and many dicks will dive right in despite the girl being not that attractive/pleasing, a pussy is a pussy

To get sex males have to be charming, handsome, and in most cases a bit of an asshole, unless you are the top 10% of guys you aren't going to get laid on a whim, dick is much more in supply, pussy is the demand, unfortunate as it is

The playing field is not "even" in an open relationship and unless you're a cuck who enjoys having your girl ravaged by other men you're going to be miserable AF. Glory to liberal women who want to ride cocks, easy pickings and stupid rationalizations, love America
>>
>>23890440
open relationships are part of a wider trend of degenerate behaviour; general promiscuity. It devalues pussy because it's so readily available, so men have no reason to commit, so the family unit never gets formed, and society collapses. It's why cultures like Islam which have chaste women are out-breeding whites. If you look back through history, chastity in women correlates most heavily with the growth and advancement of civilisation.
>>
>>23884139
You mad cause your gf own your dick.
>>
Gas yourselves. Truly the worst society has to offer. Having sex outside of wedlock or having sex with more than one person is disgusting.
>>
>>23891334
You contradict yourself there. You say cultures like Islam are out breeding whites but then you say chaste women cause the advancement of civilization.
>>
>>23892728
>advancement
lol
>>
>>23892743
see>>23891334
>>
>>23892750
he's contradicting himself, yeah, didn't even read that
>>
As a single guy that can't even bring himself to date anyone anymore I have to say, an open relationship is just friends with benefits but with a different label. Its not bad, everyone has those kinds of friends that has some benefits of having.

I'd love to have a relationship but after being single for 4 years and having multiple exes hurt me I'm wondering if I should just stick to fwb/fuckbuddies instead of dating again. Just needs to get some friends that are open to it.

What do you anons think?
>>
33 f 34 m sf bay area here. Only interested in a 2nd female for me and the husband to share. Both educated, he has BS and works in IT, I have masters degree and work in education. He's a bit husky (just the way I like it) and white. I'm curvy with large breasts & Latina. We both enjoy going to sporting events and outdoor activities.
>>
>>23883460

>ASL
25/M/Alabama

>Body type
Thin, a little belly fat, healthy - 5' 8", 175 lbs

>Orientation
Like a 0.7 on the Kinsey Scale (very close to exclusively hetero, but that's just how i've always been)

>Interests
People, horror, music, philosophy, yoga, Jungian evolutionary psychology, indie video games, oil painting, sleeping, I hope you get the gist

>Contact info
will kik if there's any interest

I have a TINY bit of experience with open relationships. I was technically in one for a small bit about a year ago. But I'm definitely at least interested in seeing open couples, or just having an open partner for a bit. I won't lie, I'm really only doing this out of curiosity and to see what's out there, and I'm not looking for anything long term. But, I wouldn't half ass it, and if that sounds fun to you, let me know!
>>
>>23890206

because monogamy sux ass. i have no problem liking different people at the same time. its preferable and more natural.
>>
I haven't been here for ages , anyways , it's me f/20 petite Asian girl , And my ex-nfl player BF , 34/ white fit guy.. We are kinky as fuck , just want to have sex with a girl in front of him and have him join , I'm very dominant with girls but completely submissive with him. Kik pics if you're hot @bungurrisun
>>
>>23892728
I'm not contradicting myself, you're misunderstanding my statement. The word 'advancement' doesn't have to mean advancement in a social or technological sense like we would mean it in the western world. In Islam, advancement is anything that takes them closer to the Caliphate, and outbreeding whites is what achieves that goal. So yes, having chaste women who are bound to a single man correlates to the advancement of their civilisation.
>>
>>23895269
Instead of bitching about semantics how about you address this post with your over analyzation >>23893136

Use your autism to give advice to better myself
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (415 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
415 KB, 576x864
>>23883460

M/F 40/23
Los Angeles area dom/sub couple
We are currently looking for qualified men to gangbang my sub.
Must be fit, hung, D/D free and not a fucking autistic sperglord.
The male of the couple is straight, female is bi-curious

Don't waste our time please, serious inquiries only.
KIK: SPEEDWULF

Pic very fucking related
>>
>>23890470
eh, once you hit 30-40 the tables turn hard. milfs are quite a niche fetish, but plenty of 20-somethings are looking for a sugardaddy.
>>
>>23896105
I have a question

Let's say I'm good with shibari

Could I show just to help with that? I know it's a rather odd thing to ask but hear me out
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.