[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people really find Latinas sexy/hot/cute etc.? o_O A lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
Do people really find Latinas sexy/hot/cute etc.? o_O A lot of guys I know just like white girls or other races. Makes me feel bad about myself D:
>>
>>23883127
I think you look gorgeous
>>
>>23883127
I certainly do. I seriously want to fuck you so badly.
>>
no, no one has ever been attracted to a latina
>>
>>23883127
I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you
>>
Op looks like an alien
>>
I have a thing for Latina's. Especially if they're curvy and have a nice ass. There's just something so sexy about them!
>>
you look like you could have nice tits
>>
Thanks ^_^
>>
Holy >.> thanks <3
>>
She only seems like she has nice tits because of "the angles". Guarantee she a chub tub.
>>
I find Latinas to be the most attractive women
>>
Show tits
>>
Can we get nudes?
>>
>>23883231
>>23883227
isn't this a rate me thread ? not show tit's thread
>>
>>23883166
Ayyy
>>
I rate you with a 10/10 :)
>>
>>23883127
You have a Beautiful Smile, did you know that?
>>
>>23883127
maybe if you lost weight
at least enough so the fat didn't show on your face
>>
>>23883127
3/10
No eyebrows, you look fat, and you legit look like an alien in this pic
>>
>>23883127
Latin guy here

I like the less sassy ones. But i generally avoid them because i dont speak spanish or immerse in any Hispanic culture and i get this strong vibe from a large amount of latin people of resentment and hate for it

So i generally go for white girls
>>
As a black guy, I prefer latina women. You're like white girls with less bullshit, a lot more relatable as a fellow minority, and they always got that booty.

Your families never like me though.
>>
>>23883127
Kik me baby and I'll tell you why you're sexy cute and hot
MannyMTZ1232
>>
>>23883127
please stop trying to make you eyes lool giant by tilting your head like that...:c
>>
>>23883127
You forgot the timestamp
>>
>>23883127
Jesus Christ
2/10
You look like you have Down's syndrome. I feel violated
>>
Terrible angle. You look like an alien jew
>>
>>23883127
You need a better angle. Otherwise, I have a feeling you're fat
>>
Most guys like Latinas. You're probably having a hard time because you're overweight and look like an alien
>>
>>23883127
Of course guys like Latinas. With regards to you though: this is not a complimentary photo.
Stop being so fake. Your dye job is horrible and not maintained and washes out any definition of your brows, which your face needs. Coloured lenses look weird. And your skin looks like you're wearing foundation that's too heavy (face looks chalky- you need blush or something)
Hide the name tag from your place of employment
some guys are into chubbier women, but seriously, consider getting on a healthier lifestyle since you are carrying around extra lbs.
>>
When people think of latinas they think of models or actresses, and they have no clue as to what the average latina in South/Middle America looks like.
>>
the hot ones

otherwise ugly 3/10's as featured in OP's pic are just not fuckable
>>
>>23883127
You look like a caricature of yourself if that makes any sense
>>
>>23883127
i think you may be adorable but that being said it ain't the most flattering angle, almost for anyone
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>23883161
>>23883263
>>
I think Latina woman are the most natural beautiful women on Earth.
>>
>>23883127

I like latinas who are actually attractive. Not fat with thinning colored hair
>>
>>23883127
I live in Miami, so yes.
>>
>>23883127
ribbit
>>
Yeah, but you look awful. At least on that pic.
>>
No - not a single person on the planet finds latinas attractive. Your life is inevitably and forever a hopeless void that can only be filled with shame and disappointment.
>>
>>23883127
Do you do heroin? Your eyes are screaming substance abuse.
>>
>>23883127
I'm attracted to Latina, but I can't say that I'm attracted to you though. But it's just one photo or something to worry about.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.