[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Not sure if this is the appropriate board for this. I asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: maryjane.jpg (49 KB, 492x505) Image search: [Google]
maryjane.jpg
49 KB, 492x505
(Not sure if this is the appropriate board for this. I asked for advice once before about a year ago and no one said anything about it. If it's not, let me know and direct me elsewhere.)

So I've had Tinder for almost a year now. Started out looking to get some fug, but now I'm pretty indifferent towards that, so I'm down with whatever. I'm moving soon (to a much more populated area) so I decided to get a month of plus so I can use it ahead of time where I'll be moving to. I've had a few good matches that were pretty cool and had some good conversation to offer (still haven't actually met anybody, but that's beside the point). What I've noticed that a lot of girls put on their bio (in addition to "no hookups!) is that whoever they match with is able to keep a conversation going and whatnot. Now, I'm not a very social person, and I wouldn't disagree with you if you called me an autist, but I'm still capable of having an actual conversation if it's an interesting topic and/or I like the person I'm speaking to, irl and though text. What I've noticed now is that most of the girls I've matched with can't have a fucking normal conversation. It's nearly impossible to get a response that is more that six words in length, let alone more than a sentence. It's not a response that gives me something to analyze and respond to. For example, one chick travels a lot and shit, I ask what's one of her favorite places she's been to, she says Monaco, and I ask how it was, and the response was "oh it was great, i love it." Shit like that is pretty abundant for me. "Great" isn't a very descriptive was of telling someone about a place you've visited, if you ask me.

Maybe I'm expecting too much. Maybe I'm just dealing with fucking idiots.

If /soc/ has any advice on what I could improve, it would be greatly appreciated.

Pic unrelated
>>
descriptive way*
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.