[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people on kik never respond when I send them something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: question cat.png (89 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
question cat.png
89 KB, 353x332
Why do people on kik never respond when I send them something ?. I just normally say hi am I doing something wrong ?
>>
>>23877211
dude omg same, do you want to talk?
>>
What are you looking for all looking for?
>>
>>23877211
stop sending them your dick, nobody wants to see it...ever
>>
>>23877393
im just really looking for girls to talk to to have as friends
>>
>>23877211
most people don't reply to just
"hi"
you need to fill the void in their lives
and describe yourself

"hello my name is Anon,
and I am not a serial killer.
my favourite ice cream is dark cherry
because it's the colour of blood.
you can tell I'm a good person,
because I still live in my parent's basement.
and my favourite food is pizza

do you want to go for a date?
it would be dinner and a movie
we'd go catch a movie at an old theatre downtown
then go for chinese fast food at a shady restaurant
that has too many cats in the back alley."

Probably send them something
that doesn't look as shady as this parody
>>
File: Dog pointed at.png (721 KB, 830x987) Image search: [Google]
Dog pointed at.png
721 KB, 830x987
>>23877244
Ok
>>23877393
Was trying to talk to bi guys like me and Traps. I'm closet bisexual and will probably never be in a relationship with a guy but seems fun the idea of talking dirty on kik
>>23877444
I guess but people get creeped out especially traps
>>
I'm female and I usually get from 20 to 50 adds on kik threads. Since I can't answer to everyone, I delete all the guys without a display picture, everyone who uses dots as a name, and everyone who just sends 'hi' or 'hi how are you'. It trims the number of people down to a manageable number. I always write a little something about myself on the threads, and I usually answer to everyone who has either a question or a comment on what I wrote on my post. If anything it shows they actually read what I wrote instead of just mass adding all females (lots of people do that, and they're always the worse conversationalists)

So yeah, my advice is to use any info you have on that person to start a conversation, even if it's just the location
>>
>>23877401
Then why are they on 4chan?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.