[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing right now? Im rethinking my life choices.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: WIN_20160601_23_56_49_Pro.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160601_23_56_49_Pro.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
What are you doing right now?
Im rethinking my life choices.
>>
https://join.skype.com/lJg2MqNoqbl7
>>
>>23865865
>https://join.skype.com/lJg2MqNoqbl7
what is dis?
>>
>>23865836
Tell me more about your life choices please. Im reading this thread right now.
>>
>>23865877
Well i repeated a year in highschool (currently 18) and basically im doing a 2x1 year and its fucking hard,they treach you 2 years in 1 basically so you get the idea.
Plus i moved with my father a month ago cause my mom is bipolar and went full crai crai mode.
I miss my pupper.
>>
Currently anxious for my fucking Prom on friday. Really can't wait for it. Also listening to some dope music

>>23865896
That actually sucks anon. Why did you have to repeat a year if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>23865915
>Depression.jpg
>>
>>23865919
As in, losing the feeling to do anything remotely productive? As in, the feeling of dying inside but not actually wanting to die because you you'd feel like you would be considered a failure to everyone around you? As in wanting to isolate yourself from everything and everyone?

>I know that feel bro
>>
>>23865945
Well that point of view is VERY generic.
Entered in a depression in 2012 due to family issues,school and some chemicals in my brain.
Still fighting till today,but it got kinda better i think.
>>
>>23865836
>rethinking life choices
same desu, I feel ya mang
>>
I'm drinking wine, shitposting on 4chan and feeling lonely.

Somebody hold me pls
>>
>>23865960
I guess I'm projecting way to hard based on my experiences with it.But, I'm genuinely glad though that you're making progress.

Also show pics of the puppers you mentioned pls.
>>
File: 1452457476187.jpg (48 KB, 549x280) Image search: [Google]
1452457476187.jpg
48 KB, 549x280
kinda blazed though

>>23865991
I feel ya too mang
>>
>>23866001
What it's like being high? Kind of want to try it but with strict mom around, it's highly unlikely desu.
>>
>>23865836
Got anymore photos >:)
>>
>>23866138
I could take some,not giving you that pleasure m8
>>
>>23866070
Its nice to be high especially the first few times that you use it. the effect is different for everybody but most people will feel light headed and giggly. I remember my first time and it was like everything was the funniest thing in the world, I laughed for 2 hours straight. trying weed is a fun thing to do but you shouldn't smoke it too much. Just once in a while. Because you can get addicted to it and potheads are generally speaking often losers.anyway And speaking about your mother your a grown up and responsible enough to make your own decisions. life is learned by experimenting and making mistakes.
>>
>>23865896
Ah! I feel you man. I've fucked myself over with school, my mom is crazy, the only time I've left the house is to go to hospital and I have exams next week but I can't motivate myself at aall!
..So, high five xD
>>
>>23866205
True dat
>>
>>23865836
you should take a pic with a relaxed expression OP
>>
>>23866321
why tho?
>>
>>23866320
It's all good. If everything goes to shit, can always be a stripper!
See I've thought this through
>>
>>23866361
You or me?
>>
>>23866172
That sounds wild man. How often do you smoke?

I'm 18 and barely legal though. She's always been pretty controlling so it's kind of fucked me up in so many aspects. I can barely make any cohesive decisions by myself without asking what she thinks. I'm going away for college so I think I'll be able to grow away from her.
>>
>>23866344
...Just because!
>>
>>23866491
Either! Aha Vegas don't care
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.