[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this board just for fucking? Sending nudes, comparing dicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: vriendjes.jpg (40 KB, 620x434) Image search: [Google]
vriendjes.jpg
40 KB, 620x434
Is this board just for fucking? Sending nudes, comparing dicks and rate. Or can I meet people without sex. I'm looking for someone to smoke some weed, drink some alcohol, maybe play some video games. Just someone to hang out and destroy my body with. doesn't that sound fun :) Be in Europe and we can talk. K bye then.
>>
>>23864702
>someone to hang out and destroy my body with
>without sex
wut?
>>
>>23864713
Alright, alright. Maybe some anal penetration but that's it!!
>>
No replies. Well okay I guess this board really is just for fucking. At least I gave it a try. goodbye mates and may I never go on such an awful board again.
>>
>>23864889
Where in yurop my friend?
>>
>>23864889
problem is ur from europe
>>
>>23864904
Netherlands, So if Your from Germany, Belgium, Uk, Luxembourg we can hang because distance is manageable or you can fly over and come here to do the things listed or I could fly, as long as it isnt to expensive. Im just hella bored and want more people to do shit with in the summer.
>>
>>23864906
Bummer man.
>>
>>23864889
geez calm down, I was fapping ok?
I am from the small island that will probably leave europe soon :(
>>
>>23864938
Oh, NL?
Jij bent langzam net zoals een schildpaad.
Or something like that.
I'm learning Dutch/trying to :D
>>
>>23864952
Alright I forgive you. Fapping is not something to take lightly and i respect that. Come on UK isnt going to leave, the majority still is smart enough to vote stay. Not that European union is so much better than being out of it. Its just that Uk has gotten way to dependent on the EU and now leaving would be an economic mistake. SO your up for it then?
>>
>>23864968
Yeah im slow just like a turtle. I get that a lot. Stop the bullying. why and how are you learning Dutch? its pretty irrelevant, its not like it will help you in other countries except Netherlands and Belgium.
>>
>>23864985
Yea but last year I was in NL, for about 32 hours, and I fell in love with the place.
Or, you know, I just like the parties.
Thought I'd try to learn a bit, just to be polite, seeing as everyone speaks perfect English anyway xD
But I struggle to really remember much, except that one phrase.
De olifanten hebt geen rokken.
Olifaften draag niet rokken?
Or is it draag geen rokken?

I try to speak Dutch but all that comes out is useless nonsense.
Ik spreek geen Nederlands.
>>
>>23864985
will you leave contacts itt
>>
>>23865011
Hehe, I like your attitude. But seriously saying everyone speaks perfect English is bs because most peoples accents sound very bad. Dont you agree? Anyway I like it that you try and its: de olifant draagt geen rokken. I have no idea why someone taught you that because it literally means the elephant doesn't wear skirts. Doesn't seem to be a heavily debated subject. If your in Holland to party again meet me ;)
>>
>>23865205
I think I just got confused because some things were niet when I expected geen. I was aiming to say "elephants don't wear skirts", idk what the plural is.
I actually find the dutch accent really easy to understand, although I am used to working with people from all over.
Not sure about meeting strangers off the internet though :p
>>
>>23865065
Sure, my kik is: 420Dutchie
>>
>>23865243
Maybe other countries accents are even worse idk hehe. Whats your job? how come you work with people from all over the world? You are probably right meeting strangers on the internet is a dumb idea but oh well I guess I just need something new and exciting in my life. So I thought fuck it lets meet people on the internet. Could go really bad but could go really good as well. Meeting new people is always exciting but I cant blame you for not wanting to meet a total strange person on a board on the internet especially on 4chan. What was I thinking lel. Cheers and thanks for the reply's anyway.
>>
Welcome to the Internet. This would be a more decent place if it wasn't so swamped with dicks, but consider this: despite all equality hubbub women still can't just be as promiscuous as men because society is a superficial and stupid place to be. Men call every woman whore and women are too embarrassed about just letting the meat fly. And all this has its ventile on the internet, so men desperately place their meat about anywhere and women - still are too embarrassed. Was in a dirty kik group once (man, kawaiizilla was sexy as hell) and some basement turd leaked the stuff. So back to watching dicks on /soc/ even though I don't want dicks in my life.
And that's what soc is all about. Any Duitsland thread is a desert filled with a few retards who are what we may call Hartz-IV-Prolos, nothing ever comes of that, and then? Nice to read one or two intelligent posts, but this is 4chan. We're here for the lulz, there's no deeper meaning or intent. Any woman I had contact with eventually psyched out or just proved to be shallow.
I don't expect deep human interaction here. For that, I have work and festivals.
>>
>>23865434
Car engineering stuff.
I know the feels man, sometimes you just want to do something but you don't know what or who with.
I'll be doing the same festival in NL again this year but again I'm going alone, the music isn't very popular in the UK, or at least none of my (few) friends like it, but the upside is no one I know is there so if I make a fool of myself, it's all in the past :D
>>
>>23865585
Even country specific threads are purely guys looking for sex, as if some random internet chick will sleep with you just because you live in the same town.
I mean, I'm not complaining, the /sma/ and /sbt/ threads are fun, except for right now where some shitposter is ruining even that and /b/ has had some deep threads, but finding real connections on 4chan are rare.
>>
>>23865585
Yeah, I guess the internet in general is a place where a lot of people show their true asshole colors and you see how superficial a lot of them are. Or you know they just completely fake their personality because this is the internet and in many ways you are anonymous. However I know there are still cool people out there with who you can have deep human interaction with.
There are just millions of internet users and I keep thinking if there are people like you and me here why wouldn't there be more people who a genuinely looking for something not so shallow.
>>
>>23865595
What Festival is it? I dont really know a festival with a music style here thats not really populair in the UK. Dutch and English music taste are not so different, I think. Or are you going to a hardcore festival?
>>
>>23865723
hardcore/hardstyle
defqon 1

I think it's possible to be deep and not an asshole while also being a horny fucker.
>>
>>23864702
>can I meet people without sex.
fucking disgusting

You people give this place a bad name
>>
I have to go to bed now, so I'm not ignoring you or anything :p
Goodnight.
>>
>>23865873
I knew it was hardcore! :) Im personally not a fan of the music but I have a friend that is really crazy about it and loves the music/lifestyle. If she goes. i'll let here now that if she meets some English bloke she should give him my regards from 4chan ;) I image she will get weird looks all night long. Of course Its entirely possible to be deep and not an asshole while also being horny but sadly in most cases horny guys especially on the internet are real assholes. They only care about fulfilling their needs.
>>
>>23865917
Np, have a nice sleep :)
>>
>>23865893
Yeah sorry for that. I was under the impression that this was also a place for non-sexual meetups but I forgot that these kind of places are only about sex and horny dudes showing their dicks to the world. Weird right?
>>
>>23864938
Bro , asl?
Medelander hier.
>>
>>23865996
Hey cool,18/m/lb wbu?
>>
jup
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.